PDA

View Full Version : 6th grader does Paparazzi...

Archer81
05-11-2010, 06:59 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxDlC7YV5is&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxDlC7YV5is&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l3R3KqrJAI4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l3R3KqrJAI4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:Broncos:

Los Broncos
05-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Wow incredible, just awesome...

JCMElway
05-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Do you see the reactions of the girls in the audience? They look like they're asleep!

UberBroncoMan
05-11-2010, 08:10 PM
There's your next Justin Bieber ugh!~

The kid has talent though.

brncs_fan
05-11-2010, 08:11 PM
He has shades of Tori Amos in him.

WABronco
05-11-2010, 08:31 PM
i'm so amazed

ghwk
05-11-2010, 08:34 PM
He has an awesome future with the girls.

UberBroncoMan
05-11-2010, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see him signed in a few weeks.

Kid singers are popular as hell right now. Reminds me of the boy band fad a while back.

Mogulseeker
05-11-2010, 09:27 PM
hehehe.

He even sounds like Lady Gaga.

Cleo McDowell
05-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Wow

manchambo
05-11-2010, 10:18 PM
What's the matter with those kids watching? I don't care who you are, that's an impressive performance. And they look like they're in calculus class.

Bob's your Information Minister
05-11-2010, 11:34 PM
What's up with the shaggy, terrible looking mop haircut all these kids have today? Looks ridiculous.

Play2win
05-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Never heard of the song before. But I though both versions were pretty cool.

broncocalijohn
05-11-2010, 11:48 PM
He has shades of Tori Amos in him.

I thought the same thing but his voice will be changing in a few years and you dont know what it will sound like then. I guarantee you if he was of age to do American Idol and performed that, it would have received major kudos. Talented and now he will be pulling in so much tail. Just think of all the girls he can hold hands with and maybe go to 2nd base with if he isnt too scared. Good for him. All those that frown on taking piano should take note.

UberBroncoMan
05-12-2010, 12:09 AM
What's up with the shaggy, terrible looking mop haircut all these kids have today? Looks ridiculous.

It's emo meets 70/80's. I agree it's stupid looking, but that's what's popular now. Remember when everyone bleached and spiked their hair a decade ago?

I'm all about the short haircut myself... this is an interesting topic.

Prodigal19
05-12-2010, 12:33 AM

Yes grandpa, you grew up another generation, we get it. Quite pushing your 70s style on us, we like what we like.

Anaximines
05-12-2010, 01:24 AM
meh

05-12-2010, 01:26 AM
Yes grandpa, you grew up another generation, we get it. Quite pushing your 70s style on us, we like what we like.

I wasn't even born in the 70s, numbnuts.

Emo culture is trash.

There are plenty sensible-looking haircuts that are popular.

FireFly
05-12-2010, 02:10 AM
kid is amazing

ohiobronco2
05-12-2010, 07:30 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see him signed in a few weeks.

Kid singers are popular as hell right now. Reminds me of the boy band fad a while back.

Lane Kiffin is trying to get him to commit to USC.

Beantown Bronco
05-12-2010, 07:35 AM
Reminds me of the boy band fad a while back.

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zlB6rBXQ6bA"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zlB6rBXQ6bA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Crushaholic
05-12-2010, 07:36 AM
Do you see the reactions of the girls in the audience? They look like they're asleep!

I watched that video without sound (as I can't stand anything Lady Gaga sings). I was more amused watching the reaction of the girls. They wanted to be anywhere but there...:rofl:

Those two girls at the top were amazed, but that's about it...

crowebomber
05-12-2010, 07:43 AM

Let's all try to remember where Bob lives before we bash.

SoonerBronco
05-12-2010, 08:00 AM
The kid lives next door to one of the ladies I work with. She said she used to get mad at him for bouncing his tennis balls against her fence for hours each evening. He will be on Ellen tomorrow.

Los Broncos
05-12-2010, 12:23 PM
My son likes that hair style think he got from that Suite Life show on Disney a few years back.

I don't really like it, but it looks good on him, oh well!

s0phr0syne
05-12-2010, 12:44 PM
meh

Not happy about the edmond connection?

UberBroncoMan
05-12-2010, 01:20 PM
My son likes that hair style think he got from that Suite Life show on Disney a few years back.

I don't really like it, but it looks good on him, oh well!

Oh yeah. That's where it started. Disney shows got that fad going.

That kid already has 22k subscribers lol.

Due to YouTube and stuff it's like idols over in Japan in the states now.

You become a superstar quite literally overnight.

Smiling Assassin27
05-12-2010, 01:30 PM
Wow incredible, just awesome...

I second that emotion. This guy and the Korean Whitney Houston kid oughta collaborate on something by Hanson, er something.

Que
05-12-2010, 02:08 PM
That kid just got laid, laid and laid again. Check out the reaction by that one girl near the top of the bleachers - especially as he walks off.

DenverBrit
05-12-2010, 02:34 PM

That's what the parents of baby boomers said when they saw the Beatles.

DenverBrit
05-12-2010, 02:34 PM
That kid just got laid, laid and laid again. Check out the reaction by that one girl near the top of the bleachers - especially as he walks off.

Yep, he'll get laid early and often. ;D

UberBroncoMan
05-12-2010, 02:54 PM

That's before these creatures existed.

http://hairstylesup.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/emo-haircuts.jpg

05-12-2010, 02:59 PM

Guess what?

The Beatles had terrible ****ing haircuts.

Christ, Ringo looks like an ugly girl.

http://garbonza.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/the-beatles65.jpg

DenverBrit
05-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Guess what?

The Beatles had terrible ****ing haircuts.

Christ, Ringo looks like an ugly girl.

http://garbonza.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/the-beatles65.jpg

No, he looks like a talented, very rich and famous ugly girl.

What have you been with your life? Not a damn thing! Ha!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XU9x8G7khv0/SgtLwPTD5AI/AAAAAAAADPI/Q-Se1E5V2K4/s400/nintendo-nerd-king.jpg

05-12-2010, 03:49 PM
You must have a man crush on Ringo or something. Disturbing.

DenverBrit
05-12-2010, 04:53 PM
You must have a man crush on Ringo or something. Disturbing.

Lame, even for you.

So what HAVE you done with your life? Amuse us with your accomplishments. Ha!

Houshyamama
05-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Just wait till his voice starts squeaking, make it a lot harder to sing that high, ha.

Talented though

DomCasual
05-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Just wait till his voice starts squeaking, make it a lot harder to sing that high, ha.

Talented though

Not necessarily. If they use it right, they could really capitalize on his changing voice.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DyooALwfxO8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DyooALwfxO8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

gunns
05-12-2010, 05:10 PM
I thought he was better than Gaga, but then I'm not one of her fans. Very talented kid.

As far as the haircut, Bob reminds me of my parents when the boys started wearing their hair like the Beatles. How uncool they were! Then my son came home with that haircut where one side was shaved bald and the rest of the hair was over the top of the head to the other side hanging below the ears. Almost choked on a smile and all I could get out was Wow.

Majik
05-12-2010, 05:17 PM
I'd be surprised if he's still a virgin after this. Very talented.

UberBroncoMan
05-12-2010, 05:25 PM

I'm curious if he can remain uncorrupted, or if he turns into a complete egomaniacal asshole.

Majik
05-12-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm curious if he can remain uncorrupted, or if he turns into a complete egomaniacal a-hole.

I'd have a hard time blaming him if he did. He's only around 11 years old? I'm going to say it'd be hard to stay level headed at that age.

UberBroncoMan
05-12-2010, 05:45 PM
I'd have a hard time blaming him if he did. He's only around 11 years old? I'm going to say it'd be hard to stay level headed at that age.

Exactly. Very hard, especially with all the money, the hot girls that just want to be with you because of your fame (as he gets older - though some won't care he's in 6th grade), always being told how great you are, etc.

Just on impressions from a quick comparison this kid looks to be far more talented than Justin (who seems manufactured). Teeny bopper girls are already slobbering over this kid, so I just don't see how he doesn't make it big now.

05-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Lame, even for you.

So what HAVE you done with your life? Amuse us with your accomplishments. Ha!

I got a haircut.

DenverBrit
05-12-2010, 07:07 PM
I got a haircut.

That does about sum up your life's accomplishments.....

.....lost weight, got haircut.

SportinOne
05-12-2010, 07:19 PM
what would define a sensible haircut?

also, the kid plays piano and seems to LOVE Lady Gaga.. i doubt he's going after girls any time soon. here's something: why is a kid that talented wasting his time with pop music? start composing already!

05-12-2010, 07:25 PM
That does about sum up your life's accomplishments.....

.....lost weight, got haircut.

For the record, you're being a ****ing idiot.

The kid is obviously talented. His hair is retarded, though.

Archer81
05-12-2010, 08:05 PM

Id be surprised if his balls have dropped yet.

Steve Sewell
05-12-2010, 08:22 PM
He has a very nice voice, but his way of singing the song was pretty cheesy and over the top, pretty much ruined the song.

UberBroncoMan
05-12-2010, 08:30 PM
He has a very nice voice, but his way of singing the song was pretty cheesy and over the top, pretty much ruined the song.

It's very cheesy and over the top, but that's what girls go all gaga over.

$$$

Steve Sewell
05-12-2010, 08:41 PM
It's very cheesy and over the top, but that's what girls go all gaga over.

$$$

I just don't see what all the fuss is about. A guy like Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate) was doing this kind of stuff at an even younger age and writing his own material.

So the kid has a nice voice...big deal. The piano playing was pretty average and the arrangement was just god awful. I bet there are quite a few kids out there who are the same age that would put him to shame. Viral video for the loss.

UberBroncoMan
05-12-2010, 08:45 PM
I just don't see what all the fuss is about. A guy like Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate) was doing this kind of stuff at an even younger age and writing his own material.

So the kid has a nice voice...big deal. The piano playing was pretty average and the arrangement was just god awful. I bet there are quite a few kids out there who are the same age that would put him to shame. Viral video for the loss.

I'm sure there are. I know plenty of people who are far more talented than this kid when it comes to music. Granted they're past college already.

But this is a superficial world, and sex sells.

This is just the "hot young boy" that's going to be marketed to teeny boppers who wouldn't know great music if it slapped them in the head.

Notice the girls in the background that weren't giving a ****? Make that kid the superstar he's going to be and then put him there. They're screaming the entire time.

It's just how things are. Fads, marketing, etc. People are largely lemmings... especially teen girls.

Archer81
05-12-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm sure there are. I know plenty of people who are far more talented than this kid when it comes to music. Granted they're past college already.

But this is a superficial world, and sex sells.

This is just the "hot young boy" that's going to be marketed to teeny boppers who wouldn't know great music if it slapped them in the head.

Notice the girls in the background that weren't giving a ****? Make that kid the superstar he's going to be and then put him there. They're screaming the entire time.

It's just how things are. Fads, marketing, etc. People are largely lemmings... especially teen girls.

Teens in general. Easily the most ignorant portion of the American population. Just how it is until they grow up.

UberBroncoMan
05-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Teens in general. Easily the most ignorant portion of the American population. Just how it is until they grow up.

I'd say largely until their 30's. But yeah. Teens are easily #1.

Steve Sewell
05-12-2010, 08:54 PM

Haha I don't know about that. It's more about the people who are raising said teens than anything.

Taco John
05-12-2010, 08:55 PM
This seems like a good video to post in this thread...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFQkMAPVoIo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFQkMAPVoIo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Archer81
05-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Haha I don't know about that. It's more about the people who are raising said teens than anything.

You can raise a kid to the standard of a saint...they will still be an asshole until they get past 21. Get a bunch of kids in a group and stupidity reigns.

UberBroncoMan
05-12-2010, 08:56 PM
This seems like a good video to post in this thread...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFQkMAPVoIo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFQkMAPVoIo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Perfect :thumbs:!

broncocalijohn
05-12-2010, 09:28 PM

nice job! You just ripped the kid and then compared him to a major talent of Andrew McMahon. He is in 6th grade and if you hear him and the video of Lady Gaga, it isnt crap and he does a great job. Amazing you need to compare him to a bonafide star.

Los Broncos
05-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Oh yeah. That's where it started. Disney shows got that fad going.

That kid already has 22k subscribers lol.

Due to YouTube and stuff it's like idols over in Japan in the states now.

You become a superstar quite literally overnight.

When he was a lot younger I buzzed his head, but he's grown up a little and knows what he likes, so no more shaving his head.

It's amazing how tall he is already at 12, up past my shoulder, unreal.

DomCasual
05-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Most kids are like I was, and it's wrong.

My purpose from about 6th grade through most of high school was to not put myself out there. Don't take any big risks, and you won't suffer any crushing humiliations. So doing something like this kid did? Forget it! I didn't have the talent, but I wouldn't have done it if I had. Even dancing, man - if I did it, I had to be drunk. And even then, it was understated.

The result? I wasn't a dork, but I certainly wasn't all that popular.

So, fast forward to my son. He is a replica of me at his age. But we have him in hip-hop classes, piano lessons, golf lessons, etc. These are things that have really lowered his barrier of false coolness, and raised a much more real cool appeal. This kid in the video has it figured out. By all accounts, he looks like a geek. He's skinny. He's a little goofy looking, IMO. But I bet he is a BMOC at that school. That's the way to do it, man! There! Right Freaking THERE!

OABB
05-12-2010, 11:00 PM
That boy is gonna have to beat girls off of him with a stick. Poor kid. It would suck to have that many women after you when all you want is a stiff cock up your ass.

KevinJames
05-12-2010, 11:41 PM

yeah by dudes

title of the video should be "How to tell if your son is gay"

really any dude singing Lady Gaga needs to be slapped up.

Hotwheelz
05-13-2010, 12:13 AM
yeah by dudes

title of the video should be "How to tell if your son is gay"

really any dude singing Lady Gaga needs to be slapped up.

A. So what?

B. You're a douche

Ramathorn
05-13-2010, 06:20 AM
simply amazing. wow

Steve Sewell
05-13-2010, 12:12 PM
nice job! You just ripped the kid and then compared him to a major talent of Andrew McMahon. He is in 6th grade and if you hear him and the video of Lady Gaga, it isnt crap and he does a great job. Amazing you need to compare him to a bonafide star.

Sorry, I just don't think he's anything special. My comment relating to Andrew McMahon is that this kid doesn't hold a candle to what he was accomplishing at an even younger age. Like I said, he has a nice voice, but his arrangement of the song was terrible and his piano playing was quite average.

If I had a dollar for every viral video of a kid covering a song at a talent show, I'd be a rich man.

BroncsRule
05-13-2010, 12:41 PM
By all accounts, he looks like a geek. He's skinny. He's a little goofy looking, IMO. But I bet he is a BMOC at that school.

Nah - he's a geek at that school - easy to read by the reactions of the "cool girls" in the front row. They had decided he sucks before he even started, and they stuck with that. Clear evidence that he's a geek. Probably a paste eating geek at that.

OTOH, this may well have been his "Napoleon Dynamite" moment, as evidenced by the girl in the top row.

OABB
05-13-2010, 12:44 PM
Nah - he's a geek at that school - easy to read by the reactions of the "cool girls" in the front row. They had decided he sucks before he even started, and they stuck with that. Clear evidence that he's a geek. Probably a paste eating geek at that.

OTOH, this may well have been his "Napoleon Dynamite" moment, as evidenced by the girl in the top row.

i think it's more that he is a ****** than a geek.

boppool
05-13-2010, 12:52 PM

http://www.rs485.com/parking/fingerbang800.jpg

OABB
05-13-2010, 01:18 PM
i think it's more that he is a ****** than a geek.

we can't say ******?

o.k., how about butt****er?

SportinOne
05-13-2010, 03:00 PM
You can raise a kid to the standard of a saint...they will still be an a-hole until they get past 21. Get a bunch of kids in a group and stupidity reigns.

i don't buy that.. the ****ty thing about kids is that they are so damned self absorbed. get them to comprehend their place in the world around them and i think it makes for a much more compassionate and conscience young adult.

UberBroncoMan
05-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Sorry, I just don't think he's anything special. My comment relating to Andrew McMahon is that this kid doesn't hold a candle to what he was accomplishing at an even younger age. Like I said, he has a nice voice, but his arrangement of the song was terrible and his piano playing was quite average.

If I had a dollar for every viral video of a kid covering a song at a talent show, I'd be a rich man.

Kid is famous because Ashton Kutcher posted the video link on twitter and said he was going to be a super star.

Plenty of people more worthy and talented than him. Stuff like this is all about luck. Tons of actors out there better than many of the super starts we see in movies etc.

After the twitter post it went viral with forums - even reaching a Broncos forum and BOOM.

Reminds me of when Conan chose some random girl to follow on twitter and then she ended up on Good Morning America and stuff, only this kid has a bazzilion girls screaming over him already.

He'll be on Disney shows and concerts in no time.

Archer81
05-13-2010, 03:25 PM
I dont like the way the kid sings paparazzi. The hair is very emo...and I understand its in...but in the 80s they called it the "flock of seagulls" look. He does have an alright singing voice...but its clear puberty has not completely set in yet. When it does, he will sound like Ton Loc with a case of bronchitis. Try singing the high notes then, junior.

UberBroncoMan
05-13-2010, 03:27 PM
I dont like the way the kid sings paparazzi. The hair is very emo...and I understand its in...but in the 80s they called it the "flock of seagulls" look. He does have an alright singing voice...but its clear puberty has not completely set in yet. When it does, he will sound like Ton Loc with a case of bronchitis. Try singing the high notes then, junior.

This is what's popular to the 12-24 female age group. Emo hair, and vibrating high pitched vocals.

Archer81
05-13-2010, 03:31 PM
This is what's popular to the 12-24 female age group. Emo hair, and vibrating high pitched vocals.

When I was in school what was in was gelled hair (straight or spiked) ball caps on backwards and hiphop singers.