PDA

View Full Version : OT: Horse shyt and gun powder! (Red Dead Redemption)

Pages : 1 [2]

Flex Gunmetal
06-04-2010, 01:43 PM
I think this is the easiest game I've ever beat.
Gotta go w/ PP on this one. It's pretty and nice, but gets old fast. Online is whack.

Chris
06-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Are you doing the free roam challenges?

Doggcow
06-04-2010, 01:52 PM
I think this is the easiest game I've ever beat.
Gotta go w/ PP on this one. It's pretty and nice, but gets old fast. Online is whack.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Didn't I call it's downfall in under a few weeks? I was called an idiot and ridiculous by all the fanboys. Damn I'm good.

no-pseudo-fan
06-04-2010, 01:52 PM
I took down a town online by myself, with a sniper rifle and a good hiding spot.

Flex Gunmetal
06-04-2010, 02:27 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Didn't I call it's downfall in under a few weeks? I was called an idiot and ridiculous by all the fanboys. Damn I'm good.

Please allow me to take this opportunity to remind you how seriously you take the internet.

Killericon
06-05-2010, 02:17 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

First off, I was on this bandwagon waaaaay long ago, so I am a bit biased here.

I am willing to admit that it was easy, but this game was one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences I've ever had. The finale, the way they did it...Everything was amazing.

Also, if you dislike easy games, you may not be in the best time period. It's been getting worse and worse.

As with most games, this one can be ripped apart by an analytical perspective, but I bought into it and enjoyed every minute of it. I'm a pretty avid gamer, and have been since before the N64(My first console, but I played computer games before that).

Anyways, as Yahtzee has shown, any game can be ripped to shreds. If Red Dead isn't for you, rock on, but it's not as if it's a BAD game. I don't think it's fair to say that Red Dead is a game of poor quality.