PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else feeling a change in Bronco Country?

no-pseudo-fan
05-10-2010, 12:55 AM
I have been looking over the players that we have brought in this off season, and the players that we keep from last year. I have looked at it multiple ways: Individual players, position groups, offense/defense and ST groups as a whole.

The way I am seeing things now is that we might be on the verge of really turning it around.

Here is my line of thinking.... Where on this team are we lacking talent?

I see a lot of talent on offense. I know that a lot of it is unproven, so we need to hold back our excitement, but it is there.

Knowshon is going to be better this season. He is going to be stronger, and with the interior line stronger he is going to be primed for a 1200 yard season.

I am going to argue that even with the loss of a top 5 WR, that we our better off and more talented at the position this year. Demaryius has all the talent in the world and Decker is going to be a real weapon for us. We are going to have Demaryius and Thomas working the outside, which will allow Royal to work the middle of the field against nickel corners and Safeties. Did I mention that they all will block in the running game?

The Defensive line is going to be better. Bannan and Willams are going to free up our LB's, and will stop the run.

The LB's will be spitting fire this season. Doom and Ayers will have a season under their belts at OLB, and both will be better (scary when you think that Doom will be better). DJ will be better because he will be at the same position this season.

The DB's are old, I mean experienced. Champ is Champ and Dawk is Dawk. Goodman is solid and I think that McBath is going to unseat Hill. This is going to be a show me year from A. Smith at Nickel Corner and I think he and Perrish Cox are the future at Corner.

I am not worried about our Kicker. Punter should go to the best guy in camp. I can not wait to see who steps up at Punt and Kick Returner, I mean Royal is great at it, and with the added depth at WR he might be able to do it full time.

I realize that one of the ILB positions is in question, SILB. I don't think that is going to be much of a problem.

QB is going to be the what makes or breaks us. We have 2 1st round QB's this season, Orton is as good as done. If Quinn or Tebow can be the player that can bring this thing together, we will be cooking with gasoline. I know that people are bashing Orton, that is not what I am doing. I am only going to say that Orton can not make that big time pass in the clutch, or pick up that 1st down run when things break down, or evade that free blitzer to avoid a negative play.

With all that said, I think we might be a year away from being a legit Super Bowl contender. I do see us surprising people that are predicting doom and gloom in the Mile High City. We should win 10 games this season.

We are as talented as any team in the NFL, bar none. I couldn't say that 2 years ago. We just need to pull it together. I am so excited to see the way things play out this season, and I truly believe that this is the season that we really see the turn towards becoming an elite team again.

Maybe it is just me.

Archer81
05-10-2010, 01:03 AM
My brother called my mom today to wish her a happy mother's day and I had an hour long argument with him over the state of the Broncos. He does not like McDaniels. He does not like his moves, he does not like the Tebow pick, he doesnt like that Cutler, Hillis, Scheffler and Marshall were sent out of town. He actually thinks Oakland and KC have at least caught up to Denver...

My counter argument is we improved drastically on both lines on paper. We got bigger up front. If you dont actually have good line play, your skill position players will not be what they are expected to be. We added size at WR, have an interesting QB situation that feels like its going to work out, have a solid group of running backs to run behind the new look line.

On defense we got starters along the line through FA, and created good rotational opportunities. Ayres and Doom outside should be a good combo, especially since the scheme is not drastically changing which can only help Ayres. DJ is solid at one ILB spot, and the other ILB spot should see good competition this summer. Our secondary is solid and incredibly savy, and we added good depth (even Smith) to learn from Bailey and Dawkins.

Looks good. I really hope they show improvement this coming up season.

:Broncos:

atomicbloke
05-10-2010, 01:10 AM
I have been slightly out of the loop.

What is the latest on Clady? I feel his fitness will be in a large way responsible for the immediate prospects of our team, even more than QB.

OBF1
05-10-2010, 01:17 AM
My brother called my mom today to wish her a happy mother's day and I had an hour long argument with him over the state of the Broncos. He does not like McDaniels. He does not like his moves, he does not like the Tebow pick, he doesnt like that Cutler, Hillis, Scheffler and Marshall were sent out of town. He actually thinks Oakland and KC have at least caught up to Denver...

My counter argument is we improved drastically on both lines on paper. We got bigger up front. If you dont actually have good line play, your skill position players will not be what they are expected to be. We added size at WR, have an interesting QB situation that feels like its going to work out, have a solid group of running backs to run behind the new look line.

On defense we got starters along the line through FA, and created good rotational opportunities. Ayres and Doom outside should be a good combo, especially since the scheme is not drastically changing which can only help Ayres. DJ is solid at one ILB spot, and the other ILB spot should see good competition this summer. Our secondary is solid and incredibly savy, and we added good depth (even Smith) to learn from Bailey and Dawkins.

Your brother is an idiot :thumbsup:

Archer81
05-10-2010, 01:21 AM
Your brother is an idiot :thumbsup:

Actually with football he is pretty spot on. We just have a year long disagreement over the direction of the franchise. He does not like McDaniels, and feels even if the man wins a title or two here he is not on the same level as Mike Shanahan. I suggest to him quite often that simply because McDaniels is different does not make him less...but my brother prefers a "Broncos" HC, Denver should have hired someone from Shanahan's coaching tree...which at the moment is Shanahan and Kubiak...so...yeah.

Baba Booey
05-10-2010, 01:24 AM

I have that same argument every now and then with my one buddy here at school. He feels that McDaniels should have never broken up the "2nd best offense in football", even though that ranking was based on yardage and not on scoring, which means jack squat at the end of the day.

I can't seem to get through to him how much we've improved on the lines, specifically on defense. Our problem in the trenches last year was that we wore down, and now we have those same guys to rotate with premier talent like Williams, Green, and Bannan.

The only thing that he really liked about our draft was the Thomas pick. Seemed to think we had "other needs" other than what Beadles, Walton, Decker, and Cox can fill.

Good kid, but he's still stuck in the Cutler era.

Atwater His Ass
05-10-2010, 02:00 AM
Meh, pre-season hype to get yourself excited for the season. Everyone does it to some extent every year I'd imagine.

This team is in year 2 of a complete re-build. We won't be competing for much this year.

Prodigal19
05-10-2010, 02:03 AM
An optimistic post on the mane? What is this, I don't even...

FireFly
05-10-2010, 02:42 AM
What an inspiring post!

I even believe it!

LT is going to be the biggest question for me going into the season though

LongDongJohnson
05-10-2010, 03:05 AM
its just you.

were going 0-16. write it down. we are the new detroit lions. the broncos will be lucky to score 3 points this year.

extralife
05-10-2010, 03:06 AM
The problem is even if we're solid everywhere--which may be the case--I don't think we're great anywhere. We don't have much of a strength that we can play to in any given game. Nothing to tailor our personality and game plan around.

uplink
05-10-2010, 05:34 AM
nice post, but

Play2win
05-10-2010, 05:57 AM
I would like to see more Dline help.

But, what I really like about this team, moving forward, is it truly seems like everybody has each other's back.

Thats the feeling I get, and I hope its genuine. Because if it is, there's no tell what could happen... :strong:

Pick Six
05-10-2010, 05:58 AM
10 wins might be stretching it for this year. However, I share the OP optimism for the future. McDaniels is slowly building the pieces for a powerful team, but it will probably take more than this year for everybody to be on the same page. I like that McDaniels has a TRUE plan. We won't be stuck in "mediocre land" for very long. His career in Denver will be defined by the next two (maybe three) years.

Those who would prefer Kubiak need only to look at what he is doing in Houston. He is JUST NOW bringing the Texans to respectability. It even remains to be seen whether he can improve on last season.

I can't say for sure whether McDaniels is the right guy for the job. I DO like that he's not sitting on his rear, waiting for the pixie dust to magically transform us into a winning team...

no-pseudo-fan
05-10-2010, 07:23 AM
I don't think 10 is out of the question with a weaker schedule than last year.

Now every team has holes, and it is up to the coaches to minimize those holes.

I believe that things are going to change PDQ. We just need someone to pull the pieces together. Once that happens it is on.

For us Semi-older fans, remember the last time this happened. We went from a middle of the road team to 13-3 in one year, with just a few FA, coaching, and the team coming together. Of course we had John Elway on the team, but no one knew that TD was going to be TD, or that Rod Smith and Eddy Mac would be our dynamic duo. We had holes then, but everybody played together and got the job done.

Hulamau
05-10-2010, 07:51 AM
Actually with football he is pretty spot on. We just have a year long disagreement over the direction of the franchise. He does not like McDaniels, and feels even if the man wins a title or two here he is not on the same level as Mike Shanahan. I suggest to him quite often that simply because McDaniels is different does not make him less...but my brother prefers a "Broncos" HC, Denver should have hired someone from Shanahan's coaching tree...which at the moment is Shanahan and Kubiak...so...yeah.

If your brother feels that if Josh wins a couple titles here with all the changes here and after having to recreate the entire team including shipping out one 'pseudo-franchise QB' and bring in who he has to mold into a real one, if after all that he claims a two time SB winning Josh is not on par with Shanahan then your brother is hopelessly, terminally biased.

Hence the rest of his arguments are similarly skewed.

Cito Pelon
05-10-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm sure looking forward to seeing some D improvements with the new additions, as well as the youngsters getting a year under their belts. The poor D killed the team's chances down the stretch last year.

Lot of turnover/new faces on O, but the coaching staff has a year under their belts also.

All three units are still a work in progress, just have to wait and see what they look like in TC and PS.

Kaylore
05-10-2010, 07:54 AM
I have been slightly out of the loop.

What is the latest on Clady? I feel his fitness will be in a large way responsible for the immediate prospects of our team, even more than QB.

This is a wise post.

fontaine
05-10-2010, 08:02 AM
Optimism based around rookies and last year's draft coupled with some aging or average players like Jamal Williams, Bannan etc is no different than a few years ago when there was similar talk around guys like Lelie, Foster, Daryl Gardener etc.

The only real, tangible improvement or reason for optimism that I can see is that we're not going through yet another defensive coaching/player/scheme overhaul this offseason.

Playing in the same scheme as last year is a step in the right direction.

Spider
05-10-2010, 08:46 AM
My brother called my mom today to wish her a happy mother's day and I had an hour long argument with him over the state of the Broncos. He does not like McDaniels. He does not like his moves, he does not like the Tebow pick, he doesnt like that Cutler, Hillis, Scheffler and Marshall were sent out of town. He actually thinks Oakland and KC have at least caught up to Denver... your brother has a point .

My counter argument is we improved drastically on both lines on paper. We got bigger up front. If you dont actually have good line play, your skill position players will not be what they are expected to be. We added size at WR, have an interesting QB situation that feels like its going to work out, have a solid group of running backs to run behind the new look line. Bigger isnt always better ....... Lack of depth has killed us more then anything

I hope so .........

Smiling Assassin27
05-10-2010, 08:46 AM

Don't forget Kyle Shanahan...er, something. :welcome:

TailgateNut
05-10-2010, 08:50 AM
The only change in Bronco Country is that the number of Fair Weather Fans is increasing exponentially.

worm
05-10-2010, 09:43 AM
This

http://thedailybite.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/kool-aid-man.jpg

Or this

http://www.orato.com/files/main//2/9/otlgjonestown300.jpg

I can see it going either way this year. Playoffs or top 10 pick...I don't think there will be any in between.

Pray for veteran health and rookie maturation.

Que
05-10-2010, 09:55 AM
We drafted Tebow?!?!?! Whoa.... j/k

Actually I am feeling good about the Broncos. Way iffy on the idea of an Orton trade. Would rather see Quinn or Brandstater go.

Worm - nice work on the Jim Jones pic. That still gives me the hebejebes.

mhgaffney
05-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Worm,

Most of those unfortunate people at Jonestown were shot in the back of the head. It was not the Kool aid that killed them.

Just sayin...

Popps
05-10-2010, 11:21 AM
The only change in Bronco Country is that the number of Fair Weather Fans is increasing exponentially.

/thread

broncocalijohn
05-10-2010, 11:33 AM
it is easy to dig a team before the season. It happens every year. We will be better record wise if the other teams have slipt. We are not a nucleus yet. I do see improvements in weaknesses last year but regardless of drafting two (hurt) wideouts is the fact we lost a pro bowler in BM. Gaffney stepped up huge that last game and we need team guys to make us better. I hope these good character guys are the right fit. Always look forward to see what the free agencies, trades and draft picks give us.

TailgateNut
05-10-2010, 11:38 AM
I think it's premature to "guestimate" any damn thing until the reports (performance and injury) from training camps are complete and after we've put the frigging pre-season games behind us.

All it takes to change the perspective and predictions for the season are a few heroes and a few injuries.

It's all blah, blah, blah until the first snap of the regular season.

no-pseudo-fan
05-10-2010, 12:15 PM
I think it's premature to "guestimate" any damn thing until the reports (performance and injury) from training camps are complete and after we've put the frigging pre-season games behind us.

All it takes to change the perspective and predictions for the season are a few heroes and a few injuries.

While I agree that it is premature to guestimate on things, I think that it is never early to look at the direction of the team and to get jacked up about the prospects that we have on this team.

I don't plan on spending months being negative, like some on the boards do. I am going to be positive. I am going to be looking forward to Training Camp reports, watching every second of the pre season, and waiting to see how things pan out.

Football season is too short, and the off season is too long to dwell on negative things. I am going to be realistic, but when I look at the coming season I choose to slide towards optimism.

I really believe that we have lots of talent on this team, we need something or someone to be that catalyst for us to break out this season.

Meck77
05-10-2010, 12:26 PM

The orangemane is not a good barometer of what Bronco fan sentiment is. This is the internet. I could register to the raider board in 30 seconds and stir things up there as a "raider fan". It amazes me that people get suckered into debating those fools.

It does seem that Taco has finally taken out some trash that was laying around here though.

Yeah we lost a few fans recently. Good riddance. We gained millions with Tebow alone.

The bowlen and McD haters will be pulling their Bronco hats out soon enough.

Cito Pelon
05-10-2010, 12:33 PM
While I agree that it is premature to guestimate on things, I think that it is never early to look at the direction of the team and to get jacked up about the prospects that we have on this team.

I don't plan on spending months being negative, like some on the boards do. I am going to be positive. I am going to be looking forward to Training Camp reports, watching every second of the pre season, and waiting to see how things pan out.

Football season is too short, and the off season is too long to dwell on negative things. I am going to be realistic, but when I look at the coming season I choose to slide towards optimism.

I really believe that we have lots of talent on this team, we need something or someone to be that catalyst for us to break out this season.

Good attitude.

worm
05-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Worm,

Most of those unfortunate people at Jonestown were shot in the back of the head. It was not the Kool aid that killed them.

Just sayin...

I only am aware of a couple of instances of the almost 1000 members that were shot. If you have published a tell-all book on this subject that indicates an alternate reality...I would be happy to read it.

Now...being forced to drink the kool-aid, well...."Sin scéal eile".

Cito Pelon
05-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Tebow! I hit 10,000 posts!

So I clicked on my profile, and was more surprised to see Al Bundy than I was to see I hit 10,000. I'm gonna have to investigate who did that.

Bob's your Information Minister
05-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Change is good.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kansas+City+Chiefs+v+Denver+Broncos+YOJHsORupoLl.j pg

Peoples Champ
05-10-2010, 03:23 PM
Change is good.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kansas+City+Chiefs+v+Denver+Broncos+YOJHsORupoLl.j pg

yes it is

http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings

watermock
05-10-2010, 03:27 PM
We lost to KC at home.

And Jabba the Hut, at home.

AND, Beavis wanted to trade for Cassell.

Well, I guess Cassell did beat us at home.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Mock and Boob within a couple posts of one another on the same thread? Is it Christmas?

Cito Pelon
05-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Mock and Boob within a couple posts of one another on the same thread? Is it Christmas?

St. Beavis Day.

Atwater His Ass
05-10-2010, 04:40 PM

Training camp reports have to be the most unreliable source of information about a players performance ever. If even half of them were true, we'd have won 5 more Super Bowls by now.

Everyone's a hero in training camp. It's like using pre-draft workouts to see how fast a guy can run and jump without pads on, like it somehow directly correlates to playing football.

Popps
05-10-2010, 05:37 PM
We lost to KC at home.

And Jabba the Hut, at home.

AND, Beavis wanted to trade for Cassell.

Well, I guess Cassell did beat us at home.

Somebody get her a tissue.

watermock
05-10-2010, 06:26 PM
It's called reality. as in 2-8.

Who is going to be the playmaker this year?

Moreno?

watermock
05-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Tebow will a motivational speaker/evangelist before an NFL QB.

watermock
05-10-2010, 06:36 PM
"Run Hillis!, Orton is great, Draft DL, Nolan rules!....Alphonzo was a great trade,...TeBow is going to be the next Steve Young....

He's a great poser.

Popps
05-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Wow, mark this date...

Mopey Mock squatted over and pooped on another semi-optimistic thread. Who'da thunk it?

A shame, too... for a guy who carries so much respect around here.

orange skier
05-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Coaches.........I'm liking our new staff........it was time for a change......these are Josh's people:

McCoy O Coordinator
Studesville RBs
Barone OL
Big Ben QBs
Gase WRs
Ligashevsky TEs

Martindale D Coordinator
Nunelly DL
Donatell DBs
Phifer LBs (with Wink)

I like the players, the draft, the signings, the free agents, the undrafted.......and I like our new staff.

I'm saying 10 and 6.........

DarkHorse30
05-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Like him or not, Bowlen makes some gutsy moves for an owner. Hiring McDaniels was risky, because he wasn't proven. He'd had some success with the patsies, but how much of it was just being in the right place at the right time? We won't know how good McDaniels is until the 3rd or 4th year, but I like the way he has made this team into the one he wanted.

For those who follow the NBA, a lot of press has been given the last few days to Alvin Gentry, who guided the suns to a sweep over the spurs. Gentry said before he was hired that if he got another chance to coach, he would do it his way...and not cow to the players, owners, etc.

It appears that Bowlen is allowing McDaniels to make the mistakes and to have his free run with this team. Players have to buy in.......or get out.

So, what kind of grades do I give the new coach? I would say a C. He is shaping the team that he wants, but I don't see anything on the O-side of the ball that is anything beyond ordinary, so far.

But that has something to do with the difficulty in making a mediocre team better in one year. It can't be done. He's brought in some guys, last year and this year (in the draft and FA) that should help......I just think it will take a few years to find out what we've got. I like the draft and this offseason's FA group, especially on the lines. I think he gets it. We've got potential stars in the skill positions on offense, not too sure about the defense, but then I really never expect our defense to be great......because it has been average for so long.

So, yeah, I do sense a change in the Broncos and am hopeful that it's all going to result in a playoff appearance. Too soon to tell if that is possible, but I think Bowlen and McDaniels are moving in that direction.

montrose
05-10-2010, 11:32 PM
I've been a big fan of the culture change from the start because I thought something was needed, I'm hoping it works out but at this point, who knows? The new regime seems to believe in some things I do (don't "build around players"; get a great staff of teachers; get bigger, find smart team-players, win at the line of scrimmage, etc.) and that's why I bought in pretty quickly and have bought in more with time.

I think the Tebow selection changed a lot for many fans as it was the second (to Dawkins) "name" player the team brought in - and he was a QB. While I disagree with many on the extent of the criticism, Orton -and more specifically his style of play - disenchanted so many fans after they saw the new regime run out their QB who played their style (gunslinging, running around, etc.). With the one selection of Tebow, hell even if he doesn't workout and sucks as a QB, it's almost as if 50% of the anti-Broncos-regime collectivley breathed a sigh of relief that "thank god they realized they can't win a QB like that either." (I disagree with that sentiment, and my guess would be that the Broncos leadership does a bit as well but that's neither here nor there). Prior to that pick they saw Quinn borught in whose skillset (not ability) is far more Orton/Brady/Griese than Cutler/Elway/Plummer. With Tebow, when they see the highlights of him throwing down field and making plays with his feet - they see a guy that fits what they want their QB to be (even if his actual skill set turns out to be somewhere in the middle as I think it will be). I believe that may have something to do with the at least partial signs of encouragement from some Broncos fans.

BlaK-Argentina
05-11-2010, 12:02 AM
If you don't think we're a better team now than we were since 05... there's something wrong with you.

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
05-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Coaches.........I'm liking our new staff........it was time for a change......these are Josh's people:

McCoy O Coordinator
Studesville RBs
Barone OL
Big Ben QBs
Gase WRs
Ligashevsky TEs

Martindale D Coordinator
Nunelly DL
Donatell DBs
Phifer LBs (with Wink)

I like the players, the draft, the signings, the free agents, the undrafted.......and I like our new staff.

I'm saying 10 and 6.........

http://5goldenrings.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/bob-ligashesky.jpg

Bob's your Information Minister
05-11-2010, 01:50 AM
If you don't think we're a better team now than we were since 05... there's something wrong with you.

Uh, you're not.

The 2009 Broncos are going to be terrible. 8-8 would be a miracle.

Killericon
05-11-2010, 02:02 AM
Uh, you're not.

The 2009 Broncos actually went 8-8. Some kind of crazy miracle.

Something tells me you made that exact same post a year ago anyways, though. See, Bob, people would listen to you if you EVER had something good to say about the Broncos once in a while. I mean, you cannot genuinely always think we're going to suck. But, instead, you always bring this ****, so noone thinks your opinion is worth anything.

watermock
05-11-2010, 05:40 AM
We did have 2 miracle wins, go stroke.

TonyR
05-11-2010, 06:51 AM
...are going to be terrible.

And Bob knows terrible.

K.C. Chiefs:
2007 4-12
2008 2-14
2009 4-12

no-pseudo-fan
05-11-2010, 07:36 AM
We did have 2 miracle wins, go stroke.

Then again, we could have won 2 or 3 more games last season if things happened differently. Orton getting hurt in Washington, late penalty vs Oakland, and McNabb scramble to pick up a 3rd and long.

Steve Sewell
05-11-2010, 08:12 AM
Uh, you're not.

They will have a better record than the Chiefs though, :wave:

Peoples Champ
05-11-2010, 08:22 AM
And Bob knows terrible.

K.C. Chiefs:
2007 4-12
2008 2-14
2009 4-12

This is hilarious, i think the chiefs could use a little change. Maybe they wont be picking top 5 every year. I would much rather have 8-8 as a "bad" year then those records.

Broncos4tw
05-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Man, I feel like an old cynic. I'm in wait-and-see mode. I've seen this same rah-rah speech by fans, coaches, players, media.. every year, without fail.

While I appreciate bringing character players in (although some may argue we are just forming a team of yes-men), I don't like that we have repeatedly shipped known talent out. Character is great - if nothing else, you have some players that work hard even in the off season, and keep their noses clean. On the other hand, raw talent often is what wins games in the end, regardless of attitudes.

But QB is the most important position imo, by far. And a long line of mediocre QBs were never going to get it done. Tebow? Who knows. At least after reading all about the guy, and watching video, I'm not nearly as skeptical as the day we drafted him. He may turn out pretty good.

BlaK-Argentina
05-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Uh, you're not.

... ok.

baja
05-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Uh, you're not.

Your attention seeking baiting so so very weak Boob.

TailgateNut
05-11-2010, 11:11 AM
RE: the original ?

Yep I feel a difference. It's getting ****ing cold!!! BRRRRR!

Popps
05-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Uh, you're not.

Besides Mock, you're the best contrarian indicator in the world. No one is as consistently dead-wrong as you around here. So, once again... your gloomy prediction is a welcome sight.

Paladin
05-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Your attention seeking baiting so so very weak Boob.

But I see people quoting him and reponding to him.

So, What's your definition of "attention seeking baiting" and how does one avoid it?

colonelbeef
05-11-2010, 02:50 PM

Improve on the OL from last year? Maybe. Improved on the OL from 2008? Not bloodly likely.

Hamrob
05-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Let's face it...we'll only be better, if we get better QB play, better RB play, better Line play, better WR play etc.

Yes, I like some of the guys we picked up through FA/Draft...but, I don't think we'll be improved in many of these areas this year. Dline maybe, the other areas no. QB...no, WR...no, RB...maybe...Oline...no....LB's...no.

We're still an 8-8 team. 10-6 would be a fantasy.