PDA

View Full Version : Calling All O-Maners!!!

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 08:14 PM
I got a friend thats trying out for the Broncos Cheerleaders.

I'd LOVE if you guys could take a second of your day to Vote on the Denver Broncos web site and vote for her.

Her Name is Stephanie Long

Here's the link: http://www.denverbroncos.com/cheerleadervote/

Please Vote and Vote often :)

Quoydogs
05-05-2010, 08:17 PM

I'd LOVE if you guys could take a second of your day to Vote on the Denver Broncos web site and vote for her.

Her Name is Shephine Long

Please Vote and Vote often :)

I guess the real question is what do I get out of this deal. :~ohyah!:

Dr. Broncenstein
05-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Your chances of being upgraded from the "friend" category will not be improved by this thread.

atomicbloke
05-05-2010, 08:27 PM
The ladder theory in play here.

And you are on the "Friend" ladder, i.e., the wrong ladder.

Quit while you are ahead.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 08:35 PM
I guess the real question is what do I get out of this deal. :~ohyah!:

Well to quote my favorite Show "Red Eye". "Meet me out in the park with a bag of Cream cheese, feathers and the safe word is "Mississippi""

Dr. Broncenstein
05-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Ultimate Soldier: Somewhere, some dude is sick of her shiat. I guarantee you he didn't go recruiting online votes for her popularity contest in order to get into her pants.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Your chances of being upgraded from the "friend" category will not be improved by this thread.

No, really we're just "friends". lol. This is like her 5-6 tryout, and has made it to the finals each time only to fall just short.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Trust me I know all about the "Friends" zone. Hick, I'm the Mayor and soon to-be running for Governor of the "Friends" zone. But she's just a friend I've know for a long time.

bronco militia
05-05-2010, 08:45 PM
tits or GTFO

Dr. Broncenstein
05-05-2010, 08:46 PM
No, really we're just "friends". lol. This is like her 5-6 tryout, and has made it to the finals each time only to fall just short.

Have you been "just friends" for 5-6 years? If so, you seriously have no chance. I mean... like... last guy on earth type of odds.

Dr. Broncenstein
05-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Trust me I know all about the "Friends" zone. Hick, I'm the Mayor and soon to-be running for Governor of the "Friends" zone. But she's just a friend I've know for a long time.

Do yourself a favor and rent "The Tao of Steve." There is some real truth to that movie that could help a dude in your situation... plus it's a decent flick.

SouthStndJunkie
05-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Have you been "just friends" for 5-6 years? If so, you seriously have no chance. I mean... like... last guy on earth type of odds.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KX5jNnDMfxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KX5jNnDMfxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SouthStndJunkie
05-05-2010, 08:53 PM

**** the friends zone....I don't like chicks enough to simply be friends with them....unless it's friends with benefits.

Of course I am married now with a kid, so those days are long gone.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 08:54 PM

No, we've been friends for about a year plus. But she's told me the story of her try-outs while we were work together.

spdirty
05-05-2010, 08:54 PM

Ask her if she knows "shadow" the 40 something year old bitch that tried out last year and claims to have made it but then didnt want to do it anymore so she dropped out.

She has dark hair with a white patch in her bangs. Really nails the "skunk" look.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 08:57 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KX5jNnDMfxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KX5jNnDMfxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

LOL. haha.

_Oro_
05-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Sorry bro! Knees are knobby as hell.

Dr. Broncenstein
05-05-2010, 09:03 PM
No, we've been friends for about a year plus. But she's told me the story of her try-outs while we were work together.

You are still completely hosed. Your only shot... I'm talking 4th and long... is to start talking about how hot the other wannabe cheerleaders are. Pick out 2-3 of the ugliest ones and rave about them in front of your "friend." Act like you could give a rat's ass about your "friend" while you're at it. It may confuse her to the point of doing the naughty with you, just to set things straight in her mind. Or not. Nothing to lose at this point.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 09:11 PM
You are still completely hosed. Your only shot... I'm talking 4th and long... is to start talking about how hot the other wannabe cheerleaders are. Pick out 2-3 of the ugliest ones and rave about them in front of your "friend." Act like you could give a rat's ass about your "friend" while you're at it. It may confuse her to the point of doing the naughty with you, just to set things straight in her mind. Or not. Nothing to lose at this point.

Your funny! I'm just trying to sneak the "Oonagee" into the cave. I should work the jealous angle. I am going to her graduation party, I should hit on her post grad friends and tell her story about eating out at the "Pink taco stand". That'll win her over.

Dr. Broncenstein
05-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Your funny! I'm just trying to sneak the "Oonagee" into the cave. I should work the jealous angle. I am going to her graduation party, I should hit on her post grad friends and tell her story about eating out at the "Pink taco stand". That'll win her over.

http://www.intarnet.us/graphics/like-where-this-thread-is-going.jpg.jpg

MileHighMagic
05-05-2010, 09:20 PM
She's no Renee but i'm no Barrel Man either.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 09:26 PM
http://www.intarnet.us/graphics/like-where-this-thread-is-going.jpg.jpg

lol

baja
05-05-2010, 09:26 PM

Naughty!! You call it naughty???

Dr. Broncenstein
05-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Naughty!! You call it naughty???

Only if it involves a tarp, a jug of coconut oil, and a senior citizen.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 09:43 PM

Hhmmmmmmm. oil.

robbieopperude
05-05-2010, 09:45 PM
If I were you I would make the moves on Jessica Joan Villa. Go to a couple practices and buy that woman a drink. That will get her jealous.

baja
05-05-2010, 09:50 PM

Tarp !! Who the hell uses a tarp.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN OUT OF OKLAHOMA. EVER???

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Just in case we forget the orginal reason for the thread. Please vote, so I can get a chance to hide the "oonagee".

Her Name is Stephaine Long

Please Vote and Vote often

Dr. Broncenstein
05-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Tarp !! Who the hell uses a tarp.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN OUT OF OKLAHOMA. EVER???

Sheeeeeeiiiit... I been to Kansas and ArKansas. I even ate a fried snickers at the state fair.

Dr. Broncenstein
05-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Just in case we forget the orginal reason for the thread. Please vote, so I can get a chance to hide the "oonagee".

Her Name is Stephaine Long

I'm deadly serious when I say you need help.

_Oro_
05-05-2010, 09:58 PM
You should show her this thread. Then you'll definitely be hitting that.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm deadly serious when I say you need help.

Yes, I need help. To hide the "oonagee"!

SureShot
05-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Well if she gets sad when she doesnt make it you can ask "why the long face?"

Popps
05-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Well, this thread didn't take long.

baja
05-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Sheeeeeeiiiit... I been to Kansas and ArKansas. I even ate a fried snickers at the state fair.

Damn who knew... ;D

baja
05-05-2010, 10:11 PM
BTW I just got some chocolate flavored coconut massage oil It's eatable!

orange crusher
05-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the link. Ummm, what was I supposed to do again?

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 10:33 PM
From a female perspective:
1. why do you keep calling her Stephaine Long, I think on the broncos site it's Stephanie. It will be quite difficult to play hid the oonagee if you can't at least get the right name, unless, you are attempting a specific maneuver that requires the use of an incorrect name (please see urban dictionary if you really need to know this).
2. If you do really want to date her just be direct. The friends road, guess what, we really think you are just our friend and will not move you out of that box unless you are direct and ask to be more.

But good luck and I hope your friend makes the squad.

#1- There is a stephaine Long and Stepaine Martinez. My friends' name is Stephanie Long.
2#- I think the off season mode has gotten to everybody. I'm not askinjg for dating advise.

Should I be worried about the way I type. I mean do I type "single" or something. I heard of people being able to hear "virginity", but type virginity? I must be in more trouble than I think I am.

That One Guy
05-05-2010, 10:36 PM
#1- There is a stephaine Long and Stepaine Martinez. My friends' name is Stephanie Long.
2#- I think the off season mode has gotten to everybody. I'm not askinjg for dating advise.

Should I be worried about the way I type. I mean do I type "single" or something. I heard of people being able to hear "virginity", but type virginity? I must be in more trouble than I think I am.

Big Ben doesn't take dating advise either. Just don't take no for an answer.

(Just kidding, please don't rape her)

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the link. Ummm, what was I supposed to do again?

Vote for Stephanie Long

Dr. Broncenstein
05-06-2010, 04:41 AM
BTW I just got some chocolate flavored coconut massage oil It's eatable!

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/404456/80456372.jpg

rmsanger
05-06-2010, 06:07 AM
Sorry Brah... Steph isn't my type but I did vote for Amanda Lofland, she's fire... Thx for the link!

I encourage everytone to vote for Mandy, she's my new bud too.

bronco militia
05-06-2010, 07:06 AM
Well if she gets sad when she doesnt make it you can ask "why the long face?"

Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

TailgateNut
05-06-2010, 07:21 AM
Sorry brah, she didn't get my vote the first time I voted. Just doesn't make the grade.

Raiderettes need some help!

55CrushEm
05-06-2010, 07:30 AM
When you click on her picture.....it actually cycles through 3 photos.

There is one photo with her hand on her hip, and it looks like she's standing in front of a chalkboard with the Broncos logo on it. Dude, in that pic she looks like a butterface. But I guess the other 2 pics are OK.

ColoradoBuff
05-06-2010, 07:32 AM
i'd hit it!

TailgateNut
05-06-2010, 08:01 AM
i'd hit it!

We do not condone voilence against women.:~ohyah!:

ghwk
05-06-2010, 08:47 AM
She didn't get my vote either. Hey as soon as one of the cheerleaders adopts me I'll be starting my own thread....

Cleo McDowell
05-06-2010, 11:39 AM
The pace at which this thread turned is amazing.

broncosteven
05-06-2010, 11:41 AM

Don't they know her name is Long?

Get it short, Long!

LOL

Cleo McDowell
05-06-2010, 11:42 AM

you can do eet!

Pick Six
05-06-2010, 11:49 AM
I got all the way up to part about giving my personal information. Sorry. That 'aint happening...:nono:

broncosteven
05-06-2010, 11:50 AM
I am voting for:

Long, Organ, Wood & Johnson

Just based on their names.

bronco militia
05-06-2010, 12:45 PM
I am voting for:

Long, Organ, Wood & Johnson

Just based on their names.

fag Ha!

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Oh boy what did I do.

Here it is one more time:

Her Name is Stephanie Long

C130Herkload
05-06-2010, 09:32 PM
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo211/zombieSeabass/butterface.jpg

broncocalijohn
05-07-2010, 01:39 AM
First page read and not one damn pix. Of course he is a friend. He is the Gay friend. PICTURES!

broncocalijohn
05-07-2010, 01:40 AM

yeah, that worked for McFoneco.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Ok guys. Its getting a little personal here. Its ok if you want to pick on me. I'm cool with that.

broncocalijohn
05-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Ok guys. Its getting a little personal here. Its ok if you want to pick on me. I'm cool with that.

it is the Omane, you think you would know better. Now post those pics!

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
05-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Here's a pic:

DeuceOfClub
05-07-2010, 11:06 AM
http://www.mlnsports.com/graphics/features/2009/MADT2009/Dancers/08.Stephanie_Long_sm.jpg