RhymesayersDU
05-05-2010, 07:07 PM
http://hiddenoaksfamilycampground.com/images/cinco/cinco-de-mayo_1-0.gif

oubronco
05-05-2010, 07:38 PM
WooHoo let's drink

Requiem
05-05-2010, 07:40 PM
I'm pissed my kidney disease is back. I can't drink at all. I remember my first Cinco de Mayo at college. Jose Cuervo and Ecstasy. Good party.

brncs_fan
05-05-2010, 07:40 PM
I'm pissed my kidney disease is back. I can't drink at all. I remember my first Cinco de Mayo at college. Jose Cuervo and Ecstasy. Good party.

Details?

(I'm married and must live vicariously through others now...)

Smilin Assassin
05-05-2010, 07:44 PM
Details?

Jose Cuervo and Ecstasy...details are probably sketchy at best.

Requiem
05-05-2010, 07:46 PM
One of my most vivid memories was watching a train being ran on a broad, and after seeing that happen I was all about getting the **** out of dodge. I was absolutely repulsed. My friend with me that night wanted to get in line, but it was like 12 deep and nobody in their right mind, drugs or sober, should ever want to go in that kind of a venture.

I ended up hitching a ride home from a stranger with basically just my pants and boxers on with a sombrero over my head with super large sun glasses around my neck. I think I slept for the next two or three days to re-cooperate just in time for finals. That was five years ago. Pretty sure I pissed the bed too.

I have a darn good memory though, but that's pretty much what I remember. The house was off of University Drive and College Street here. Have to say my days of going to house parties like that and fraternities was over after that escapade. Just been keepin' it low key ever since.

Haven't done E since.

brncs_fan
05-05-2010, 07:46 PM
Jose Cuervo and Ecstasy...details are probably sketchy at best.

BS. I recall all of my Ecstasy tails vividly.

brncs_fan
05-05-2010, 07:50 PM
One of my most vivid memories was watching a train being ran on a broad, and after seeing that happen I was all about getting the **** out of dodge. I was absolutely repulsed. My friend with me that night wanted to get in line, but it was like 12 deep and nobody in their right mind, drugs or sober, should ever want to go in that kind of a venture.

I ended up hitching a ride home from a stranger with basically just my pants and boxers on with a sombrero over my head with super large sun glasses around my neck. I think I slept for the next two or three days to re-cooperate just in time for finals. That was five years ago. Pretty sure I pissed the bed too.

I have a darn good memory though, but that's pretty much what I remember. The house was off of University Drive and College Street here. Have to say my days of going to house parties like that and fraternities was over after that escapade. Just been keepin' it low key ever since.

Haven't done E since.

Ummmm, nevermind. Forget I asked.

Requiem
05-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Sorry to disappoint you bro. It was not a fun experience. A better tale is how I got one of my campus jobs after taking three hits of acid less than 7 hours before my interview.

SportinOne
05-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Haven't done E since.

lol... probably not ever a good idea to drink while rolling. at least not excessively.. however the alcohol binge crowd out there doesn't exactly understand or appreciate ecstasy or psychadelics. they are out to get "****ed up" and that's really all there is to it. I can't honestly say that i know anyone who has taken pure MDMA and had their experience ruined by something as benign as your situation. 99% of the time, it's all good and life is wonderful. Sounds like you got some speedy pills.

Dr. Broncenstein
05-05-2010, 08:12 PM

Haven't done E since.

http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1897cool-story-brah-cat.jpg

brncs_fan
05-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Sorry to disappoint you bro. It was not a fun experience. A better tale is how I got one of my campus jobs after taking three hits of acid less than 7 hours before my interview.

Ok, I'm listening

Dr.5280
05-05-2010, 10:31 PM
We kikka ass de french. ebrybody kikka de ass ob de french.

Los Broncos
05-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Had a couple margaritas with some bomb ass carnitas.

Got a little left over for lunch.

RhymesayersDU
05-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Pretty drunk on a work night. Sweet.