PDA

View Full Version : OT-Predators Movie Trailer

Archer81
05-05-2010, 02:38 PM
<object id='ignplayer' width='480' height='270' data='http://media.ign.com/ev/embed.swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'><param name='movie' value='http://media.ign.com/ev/embed.swf' /><param name='allowfullscreen' value='true' /><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always' /><param name='bgcolor' value='#000000' /><param name='flashvars' value='vgroup=predators_trl1_031810&object=429477'/></object><div style='width:480;'><a href='http://movies.ign.com/objects/429/429477.html'>More Predators News & Previews</a></div>

:Broncos:

OCBronco
05-05-2010, 02:46 PM
I can't wait for this. The two movies I'm most looking forward to this year are Rodriguez flicks: Predators and Machete.

yerner
05-05-2010, 02:57 PM
That **** looks awful. Could they have possibly cast a more lame crew of actors in special forces roles? Adrien Brody ? Really? What kind of bs is that? Why not just cast Lance Bass in cut off shorts.

UberBroncoMan
05-05-2010, 04:22 PM
That **** looks awful. Could they have possibly cast a more lame crew of actors in special forces roles? Adrien Brody ? Really? What kind of bs is that? Why not just cast Lance Bass in cut off shorts.

Not special forces really. Just a bunch of dudes that were abducted and put on a game reservation (some other planet).

Rodriguez said they didn't go with any "Arnold" type main actor (he said Vin Diesel as an example of who they could have cast) because he felt it would be too compared to the original and thus wouldn't live up, so he went to the opposite spectrum with a dorky dude.

I can already say... the Predators have alien dog pets... what... the... ****.

I really hope this doesn't **** all over the IP because right now it's looking like it.

Also, Robert Rodriguez IS involved with the film but he isn't directing it or anything like that. That would be some unknown dude named Nimród Antal.

The directer of that ****ty movie from December called "Armored."

Tombstone RJ
05-05-2010, 04:31 PM

This

Hollywood is such a joke. No originality at all. It looks like a remake of the original just on a different planet and with a crappier cast. Then they call it "Predators". As if they couldn't suck off "Aliens" anymore.

Doggcow
05-05-2010, 04:32 PM
I LOVE the Aliens and Predator universe. So I'm very excited.

UberBroncoMan
05-05-2010, 04:38 PM
I LOVE the Aliens and Predator universe. So I'm very excited.

Question though. Did you like the AvP movies?

broncosteven
05-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Not special forces really. Just a bunch of dudes that were abducted and put on a game reservation (some other planet).

Rodriguez said they didn't go with any "Arnold" type main actor (he said Vin Diesel as an example of who they could have cast) because he felt it would be too compared to the original and thus wouldn't live up, so he went to the opposite spectrum with a dorky dude.

I can already say... the Predators have alien dog pets... what... the... ****.

I really hope this doesn't **** all over the IP because right now it's looking like it.

Also, Robert Rodriguez IS involved with the film but he isn't directing it or anything like that. That would be some unknown dude named Nimród Antal.

The directer of that ****ty movie from December called "Armored."

LOL

I just saw Armored and I agree it was a steaming pile of sheet.

Archer81
05-05-2010, 04:49 PM

I thought it was a little insane when they nuked Gunnison.

:Broncos:

Doggcow
05-05-2010, 04:54 PM

As a fan of the universe, I still enjoyed them. Not that I'm saying they were great movies or anything, horrible script, horrible acting, but the Aliens and Predators are always entertaining to me.

Apparently in Predators they will be discussing the Space Jockeys and giving more depth to the universe, so I'm excited about that.