PDA

View Full Version : Elway on Tebow (video)

BMarsh615
05-04-2010, 12:50 PM
<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9/34762914001?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashvars="videoId=82874414001&playerID=34762914001&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" swliveconnect="true" allowscriptaccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" height="412" width="486"></object>

HEAV
05-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Seven will always be my hero!

But the hat...

Love how he still say's "We"

TheReverend
05-04-2010, 12:56 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0kzwrU3MR1qztk8oo1_400.gif

*WARHORSE*
05-04-2010, 12:59 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0kzwrU3MR1qztk8oo1_400.gif

Ditto Michele.

7 said it perfectly as always.

Smilin Assassin
05-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Love that he's willing to help Tebow if needed and his response about possibly "getting more involved".

:Elway: = :super:

55CrushEm
05-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Seven will always be my hero!

But the hat...

Love how he still say's "We"

HAHA!! I was wondering about the hat, too.....

HEAV
05-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Love that he's willing to help Tebow if needed and his response about possibly "getting more involved".

:Elway: = :super:

Also have to like that Tebow reached out to John first (via text) where Cutler wouldn't reach out even when contacted by John...well except when Shanny dragged him to that dinner meeting that one time.

Atwater His Ass
05-04-2010, 02:09 PM
John's looking pretty good in that interview.

Rugby7
05-04-2010, 02:17 PM
I also think its cool that he still says, "WE".
However I think its really lame when you guys say, "WE".
But hey that's just, "ME".

NYBronco
05-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Always good to hear and see John.

Chris
05-04-2010, 02:20 PM

93 posts in 8 years and this is what you come up with?! Pretty good for a rugger bugger.

SouthStndJunkie
05-04-2010, 02:22 PM

It's weird thinking about him turning 50 in June.

Time flies....seems like he was running around pulling off last minute comebacks a few years ago.

supermanhr9
05-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Pretty cool John is willing to work with him, hwo great is that. Also pretty interesting he is confident Tebow will get into the system more than I thought.

CHAMPIONSHIP

BigPlayShay
05-04-2010, 02:28 PM

As much money as I have given to the organization through tickets and merch, I will refer to them as "We" and have no reservations about it.

BMF Bronco
05-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Dude is still my friggin hero!

Quoydogs
05-04-2010, 02:58 PM

Pretty sure he could still pull off 2k in our system. :strong:

Play2win
05-04-2010, 02:59 PM
The DUKE is one cool DUDE... :thumbsup:

PRBronco
05-04-2010, 03:04 PM
/runs to the store to buy Oakleys, a yellow golf shirt and a dual hummingbird hat

Chris
05-04-2010, 03:07 PM
It is WE. It has always been WE. The Broncos are a small but much cherished part of my life. The sucker fish supports the whale shark. Symbiosis.

baja
05-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Elway has a drunk's nose.

Kaylore
05-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Also have to like that Tebow reached out to John first (via text) where Cutler wouldn't reach out even when contacted by John...well except when Shanny dragged him to that dinner meeting that one time.

Yeah that bugged me. Not that Cutler needed to "kiss the ring" or anything but he blew off one of the few guys who knows what he has to deal with. It was disrespectful.

Taco John
05-04-2010, 03:45 PM
I love Elway. I feel like a little kid again watching him talk about the team.

crush17
05-04-2010, 03:54 PM
It is WE. It has always been WE. The Broncos are a small but much cherished part of my life. The sucker fish supports the whale shark. Symbiosis.

This post is incredibly awesome.

Rugby7
05-04-2010, 04:34 PM
93 posts in 8 years and this is what you come up with?! Pretty good for a rugger bugger.
I think it's actually been longer than that. I'm not sure if a high post count is an accomplishment or not, but good for you. I know my opinion is the minority.

Chris
05-04-2010, 04:45 PM
I think it's actually been longer than that. I'm not sure if a high post count is an accomplishment or not, but good for you. I know my opinion is the minority.

I assure you I have accomplished nothing in any of my posts.

UberBroncoMan
05-04-2010, 04:58 PM
This post is incredibly awesome.

Except that the symbiosis in what he referred to involves the sucker fish latching on for transportation and protection and then eating the whale shark's **** for food.

montrose
05-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Cool.

LonghornBronco
05-05-2010, 10:53 AM
It's hard not to like Tim.

Texting John was cool.

Durango
05-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Ya know, I thought the whole process of moving up for Tebow, handing out all those draft choices and all the questions that came with the kid, made the Broncos look kind of foolish. But then he comes into town, works like the devil, even working out at a high school because NFL rules prohibit direct activities within the complex. Wow. Not that it matters in the scheme of things, but I'm really impressed. I've always believed that if you really, really want to do something and are willing to dedicate everything you have within you to accomplish it, just about anything is possible. And if John Elway thinks Tim Tebow is the real deal, well, that pretty much seals the deal for me. Welcome aboard Tim Tebow.

Smilin Assassin
05-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Ya know, I thought the whole process of moving up for Tebow, handing out all those draft choices and all the questions that came with the kid, made the Broncos look kind of foolish. But then he comes into town, works like the devil, even working out at a high school because NFL rules prohibit direct activities within the complex. Wow. Not that it matters in the scheme of things, but I'm really impressed. I've always believed that if you really, really want to do something and are willing to dedicate everything you have within you to accomplish it, just about anything is possible. And if John Elway thinks Tim Tebow is the real deal, well, that pretty much seals the deal for me. Welcome aboard Tim Tebow.

No Doubt.

This is what Tim Tebow does. It's why Florida fell in love w/him...the whole state, not just the University. Everytime you see Tebow's name attached to an article/headline, it's usually joined with something postive.

Kinda nice. Especially when you consider all the offseason stories throughout the NFL that weren't of a positive nature.

mizzoutigers
05-05-2010, 01:23 PM
No Doubt.

This is what Tim Tebow does. It's why Florida fell in love w/him...the whole state, not just the University. Everytime you see Tebow's name attached to an article/headline, it's usually joined with something postive.

Kinda nice. Especially when you consider all the offseason stories throughout the NFL that weren't of a positive nature.

agree completely, it's too bad the media (including sports media) focus on all the thugs and trouble makers as opposed to rewarding the good guys in sports with a little air time (not saying just tebow), ie warrick dunn and many others that do amazing work off the field

titan
05-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Vic Lombardi on his radio show today said that Elway has had lunch with McDaniels a couple of times in recent months. I would love to have been a fly on the wall to hear that conversation! Good to see McDaniels reaching out to Elway, too.

colonelbeef
05-05-2010, 05:23 PM
/runs to the store to buy Oakleys, a yellow golf shirt and a dual hummingbird hat

Lol. The hat is awesome. I already have the shirt. I believe it's lime green, however.

Have to love Elway and his willingness to get involved.

Chris
05-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Except that the symbiosis in what he referred to involves the sucker fish latching on for transportation and protection and then eating the whale shark's **** for food.

When I buy a Denver Broncos keychain holder, I am eating the Broncos' ****.