Kiss - Love gun

Archer81
05-04-2010, 11:35 AM
ICP: Miracles.

:Broncos:

Man-Goblin
05-04-2010, 11:35 AM
So, what are the messages?

I heard Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" was about him being pissed that his wife took too damn long to get ready to go out.

Broncosfreak_56
05-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Nine inch nails: closer

Smiling Assassin27
05-04-2010, 11:42 AM
WASP-Animal
Van Halen--Ice Cream Man
Doors-Back Door Man
Vapors-Turning Japanese
Van Halen-Black and Blue
Whitesnake-Slide It In
Puff the Magic Dragon-Peter Paul and Mary
Sugar-SOAD
Sweet Leaf-Black Sabbath

Quoydogs
05-04-2010, 11:47 AM
So, what are the messages?

I heard Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" was about him being pissed that his wife took too damn long to get ready to go out.
ZZ-top Perl necklace -- He's not talking about jewelry
The Who -- Squeeze box--again he not talking about a accordion
Aerosmith-- Dream on-- About doing Coke
Of course puff the magic dragon-- Smoking the gaunga
Beatles Lucy in the sky-- A dude walking through town tripin
Def leppard-- Love bites--at the very end it says Jesus of Nazareth go to hell
Dave Mathews -- crash-- This is my favorite, it is about a young boy spying on his neighbors that are into BDSM. Everyone thinks it is a pretty love song but they are wrong.
Eagles-- Hotel California-- Whore house in California.

JCMElway
05-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Dave Mathews -- crash-- This is my favorite, it is about a young boy spying on his neighbors that are into BDSM. Everyone thinks it is a pretty love song but they are wrong.

Def Leppard does not hate Jesus!

**A popular rumor about the song concerns the final seconds. After the line, "If you got love in your sights, Watch out, Love Bites," what is seemingly heard is "Jesus of Nazareth, Go to Hell." This rumor has been refuted by the band, most notably on a Hysteria documentary. The line is in fact producer Mutt Lange rambling in a Yorkshire accent, to the effect of "Yes it does, Bloody Hell," with the aid of a vocoder. (thanks, Annabelle - Eugene, OR)**

cutthemdown
05-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Mack The Knife is my favorite twisted song that is played like it should be a happy song. I love it. Happy timbre with a horror story.

Quoydogs
05-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Def Leppard does not hate Jesus!

**A popular rumor about the song concerns the final seconds. After the line, "If you got love in your sights, Watch out, Love Bites," what is seemingly heard is "Jesus of Nazareth, Go to Hell." This rumor has been refuted by the band, most notably on a Hysteria documentary. The line is in fact producer Mutt Lange rambling in a Yorkshire accent, to the effect of "Yes it does, Bloody Hell," with the aid of a vocoder. (thanks, Annabelle - Eugene, OR)**

Dude play the song at the very end in a robtic voice it say Jesus of Nazareth go to hell. I have showed many people. Just crank it up you will here it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPU9az11si0

DomCasual
05-04-2010, 12:00 PM

Huh?

JCMElway
05-04-2010, 12:01 PM
You know, I'd believe you, but it just makes no sense. Def Leppard on no other song or album has ever put down any religion at all. It's not their message and it's not their style. Whatever was done on the cut may have sounded a lot like the Jesus phrase, but I don't believe it was their intention to put that sentiment on a top ten hit.

If this were Sabbath or Judas Priest I would give the story a lot more creedance.

Quoydogs
05-04-2010, 12:02 PM
You know, I'd believe you, but it just makes no sense. Def Leppard on no other song or album has ever put down any religion at all. It's not their message and it's not their style. Whatever was done on the cut may have sounded a lot like the Jesus phrase, but I don't believe it was their intention to put that sentiment on a top ten hit.

If this were Sabbath or Judas Priest I would give the story a lot more creedance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPU9az11si0

Just fast forward to the end it is like the last 5 seconds " 5.37 "

JCMElway
05-04-2010, 12:04 PM
I know it sounds like it, I hear it. However, I don't think they intentionally put it on there. We'll have to agree to disagree.

JCMElway
05-04-2010, 12:06 PM
On second thought I just listened again. Hearing that phrase is a complete reach. I hear "bloody hell", and that's about it.

Quoydogs
05-04-2010, 12:08 PM
I know it sounds like it, I hear it. However, I don't think they intentionally put it on there. We'll have to agree to disagree.

I don't know who put it on there but it says it and its clear as day.

Zoobie
05-04-2010, 12:08 PM
captain jack by billy joel

HorseHead
05-04-2010, 12:13 PM
"Every breath you take" by The Police. I know the tune is played out, but it's about a stalker.

Sting loves himself so much, he'd stalk himself....

DomCasual
05-04-2010, 12:15 PM
When I was growing up, I went to ultra-religious schools - all the way through high school. They called themselves Baptists, but they were really right-wing Evangelical Christians. They used to do classes every few months about the danger of that blasted rock n' roll music. They used to ask kids to bring their blasted rock n' roll records (I'm a man! I'm 40!), and they would make a big public display over busting those blasted rock n' roll records into bits. It was all very dramatic.

Then, a few months later, we would repeat the process. What was great was that the same kids were bringing the same blasted rock n' roll records to be busted into new bits.

The lesson? The bands were behind the whole blasted rock n' roll music thing. There was a secret meeting among hign-level blasted rock n' roll music execs. At the top of the meeting's agenda?

"Meeting to discuss how to make rock n' roll records a consumable"

The ultimate solution? Produce. Sell. Leak controversial information. Rely on wacky religious guys to stir up guilt. Let nature take it's course. Have the same customers buy the same albums they bought a few months ago. Repeat.

It has to be something like that, right?

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
05-04-2010, 12:19 PM
What about "American Pie" by Don McLean? To this day, there are lyrics are in the song that nobody can figure out because McLean has been secretive.

Play2win
05-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Derek and the Dominos (Eric Clapton)- Layla

Beantown Bronco
05-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Face down, ass up.

Ray Finkle
05-04-2010, 12:48 PM
RHCP's "Special Secret Song".....if you heard it and still don't get it.....you're Bob like...

Broncosfreak_56
05-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Date Rape by Sublime

RaiderH8r
05-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Excitable Boy-Warren Zevon

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7eUsSXXc8wU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7eUsSXXc8wU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Quoydogs
05-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Date Rape by Sublime

That and the "wrong way"

Pick Six
05-04-2010, 01:55 PM
The Safety Dance - Men Without Hats

80smith
05-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Blue October - The End

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjXnUT-GpsI

azbroncfan
05-04-2010, 02:07 PM

That actually isn't true it's about it's basically a song about the dark underbelly of the American dream and about excess in America. Don Henley said also said that it is about the high life in LA.

Los Broncos
05-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Sublime - Greatest hits and Pool Shark.

Irish Stout
05-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Sublime - Greatest hits and Pool Shark.

Hell half the stuff by Submlime.

Greatest hits has some fantastic guitar riffs by the way.

Broncosfreak_56
05-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Cigaro by System of a down. And most of the rest of their library.

Los Broncos
05-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Hell half the stuff by Submlime.

Greatest hits has some fantastic guitar riffs by the way.

Pool shark is pretty sad, a song about knowing your going to die.

Greatest hits is a good a party song.

DomCasual
05-04-2010, 02:37 PM
That actually isn't true it's about it's basically a song about the dark underbelly of the American dream and about excess in America. Don Henley said also said that it is about the high life in LA.

The religious wackos always said it was about a Satanic church.

That got all the kids breaking their records, then buying more.

Killericon
05-04-2010, 03:29 PM
The Ring of Fire can very easily be about Herpes.

Quoydogs
05-04-2010, 03:31 PM
I know smoke on the water is supposed to be about some lake side bar burning down but you gotta kinda wonder if it is about a big old bong rip.

Los Broncos
05-04-2010, 03:33 PM

:giggle:

bombay
05-04-2010, 03:36 PM
The End by the Doors.

Nothing like a song about raping mommy and killing daddy.

Quoydogs
05-04-2010, 03:51 PM
The End by the Doors.

Nothing like a song about raping mommy and killing daddy.

And I walked on down the hall !!

bombay
05-04-2010, 03:53 PM

:thumbsup:

Precisely. Wonder how Tipper Gore would have labeled that one?

Tombstone RJ
05-04-2010, 04:04 PM

I actually have respect for Black Sabbath because they mostly just warn people of the dark side of humanity. Hence their name "Black Sabbath". Yah, the talk a lot about devils and what not, but it's a warning (they also warn about drugs)

Oh, here's my song: Snow Blind by Black Sabbath (it's not really about snow, wink, wink).

DenverBrit
05-04-2010, 04:36 PM
For all you 'wankers'

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kWAwrMFtSvM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kWAwrMFtSvM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Carly Simon, "You're so vain"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/js8YE7uZFUY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/js8YE7uZFUY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

azbroncfan
05-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Metallica-ONE

Ray Finkle
05-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Greenday-Longview? A song about Bob's favorite past time...

Jason in LA
05-04-2010, 08:26 PM
I Used to Love H.E.R by Common.

He's rapping about a woman, but he's really rapping about the problems with hip hop. Interesting that this song came out in 1994, before hip hop really went mainstream and started to suck.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C99iG4HoO1c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C99iG4HoO1c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dr. Broncenstein
05-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Ruby -- Kenny Rogers. Uptempo, major key... but the saddest song evar.

Archer81
05-04-2010, 08:42 PM
99 Red Balloons.

:Broncos:

Durango
05-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Don't Fear The Reaper-Blue Oyster Cult, a great song, but one that encourages suicide. Just about the sickest theme I can imagine.

Dr. Broncenstein
05-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Don't Fear The Reaper-Blue Oyster Cult, a great song, but one that encourages suicide. Just about the sickest theme I can imagine.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/Fettster1500/cowbell.gif

Go ahead. Explore the space.

Wes Mantooth
05-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Rose E by Jackson Browne. Someone had to clue me in on the fact it was all about a lonely guy masterbating.

Killericon
05-04-2010, 09:16 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8H0W1oXG1Ao&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8H0W1oXG1Ao&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Amazing, AMAZING song that's about impotence.

Also, any number of Jethro Tull songs.

Bronco Boy
05-04-2010, 09:39 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wqQs4PasWeE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wqQs4PasWeE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Quoydogs
05-04-2010, 09:49 PM
As I have said before Crash b Dave Mathews has to be the best. So many times I have heard people singing along to it because it sounds all pretty and stuff. But check out the Lyrics with out the music. He is one twisted dude.

You've got your ball
You've got your chain
Tied to me tight tie me up again
Who's got their claws
In you my friend
Into your heart I'll beat again
Sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock
And sweet you roll
Lost for you I'm so lost for you

You come crash into me
And I come into you
I come into you
In a boys dream
In a boys dream

Touch your lips just so I know
In your eyes, love, it glows so
I'm bare boned and crazy for you
When you come crash
Into me, baby
And I come into you
In a boys dream
In a boys dream

If I've gone overboard
Then I'm begging you
To forgive me
In my haste
When I'm holding you so girl
Close to me

Oh and you come crash
Into me, baby
And I come into you
Hike up your skirt a little more
And show the world to me
And show your world to me
In a boys dream.. In a boys dream

Oh I watch you there
Through the window
And I stare at you
You wear nothing but you
Wear it so well
Tied up and twisted
The way I'd like to be
For you, for me, come crash
Into me

Who got you off when you got yours?
Who was the first to spill your soul?
Who got you off? Well, I'm the one
Dreamed of doing it day and night
Oh sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock and sweet you roll
Oh I swear over and over
It's you like a wave into me

When you come crash into me baby
Please come crash into me
Come crash into me
In a boy's dream
In a boy's dream

No miss you all (?) what runs your way?
Who runs up side you and begs everyday?
Who's watching you through your window?
Night Comes
Who celebrates with the moon?
That you're like a wave come again

Come and crash into me baby
And I come into you
In a boy's dream
In a boy's dream

Oh now it's here I build my soul
I swear, friend, don't you know
I'm bare boned and crazy for you

Oh when you come crash into me yeah
And you come into me
And you come into me

And show the world to me
And show the world to me
In a boy's dream yeah
In this boy's dream

(Dixie Chicken outro)
I'll be your Dixie chicken
You be my Tennessee lamb
And we will walk together
Down in Dixie land

Crash into me
Crash into me
Crash into me
Crash into me

Oh I wanna play with you

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/dave+matthews+band/#share

Miss I.
05-04-2010, 09:57 PM
She bop - Cyndi Lauper (not twisted so much as funny because I know what it's about)
The Mash Theme Song - Suicide is Painless (seriously, what?)
Don't Stand so close to me - Police (teacher and an underage student fantasy, ech).

DomCasual
05-04-2010, 10:07 PM
BIGMOUTH STRIKES AGAIN (RANK) Lyrics
Artist(Band):The Smiths
Review The Song (0)
Print the Lyrics

Send "BIGMOUTH STRIKES AGAIN (RANK)" Ringtones to Cell

Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
When I said I'd like to smash every tooth
In your head

Oh ... sweetness, sweetness, I was only joking
When I said by rights you should be
Bludgeoned in your bed

And now I know how Joan of Arc felt
Now I know how Joan of Arc felt, oh
As the flames rose to her roman nose
And her Walkman started to melt
Oh ...

Bigmouth, la ... bigmouth, la ...
Bigmouth strikes again
I've got no right to take my place
In the Human race

Oh, bigmouth, ha ha ... bigmouth, la
Bigmouth strikes again
In the Human race

As the flames rose to a roman nose
And her hearing aid started to melt
Eek !

Oh, bigmouth, la ... bigmouth, la ...
Bigmouth strikes again
With the Human race
Oh ...

Bigmouth, oh ... bigmouth, la ...
Bigmouth strikes again
In the Human race

As the flames rose to a roman nose
And her hearing aid started to melt
Oh !

Oh, bigmouth, oh ... bigmouth, la ...
Bigmouth strikes again
In the Human race
Oh ...

Bigmouth, oh ... bigmouth, la ...
Bigmouth strikes again
In the Human race
Oh ...

Bigmouth

Goodbye, and thankyou ! Goodbye !

Kid A
05-04-2010, 10:23 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8H0W1oXG1Ao&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8H0W1oXG1Ao&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Amazing, AMAZING song that's about impotence.

Hmm, always took that song to be more general in terms of feeling trapped by physical ailment/getting older, though I guess impotence would fit within that.

If you like that song do yourself and watch this rather epic music video someone put together with scenes from the amazing film "Once Upon a Time in the West." SPOILER WARNING if you haven't seen the movie. In which case you should watch it as soon as possible.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pyp34v6Lmcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pyp34v6Lmcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cleo McDowell
05-05-2010, 12:17 AM
R. Kelly - I believe I can Fly

Really about sucking R. Kelly's d**k.

the 4:26 mark followed by a big 'yummm' by the chorus at the end.

TDmvp
05-05-2010, 02:00 AM
Pretty much anything off the Queensyrche Mindcrime album ... And no I haven't heard part 2 , because I hate it when bands try to recash in and end up pi$$ing on something I liked .

Here is a sample tho ...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ULO2aR2KuP0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ULO2aR2KuP0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sixteen and on the run from home
Found a job in times square
Working live s&m shows
Twenty-five bucks a @uck
And johns a happy man
She wipes the filth away
And it's back on the streets again

Spreading the disease
Everybody needs
But no one wants to see

Father william saved her from the streets
She drank the lifeblood from the saviors feet
Shes sister mary now, eyes as cold as ice
He takes her once a week
On the alter like a sacrifice

Spreading the disease
Everybody needs
But no one wants to see

Religion and sex are power plays
Manipulate the people for the money they pay
Selling skin, selling god
The numbers look the same on their credit cards
Politicians say no to drugs
While we pay for wars in south america

Fighting fire with empty words
While the banks get fat
And the poor stay poor
And the rich get rich
And the cops get paid
To look away
As the one percent rules america

Spreading the disease
Everybody needs
But no one wants to see
The way society
Keeps spreading the disease

Killericon
05-05-2010, 05:38 AM
Hmm, always took that song to be more general in terms of feeling trapped by physical ailment/getting older, though I guess impotence would fit within that.

If you like that song do yourself and watch this rather epic music video someone put together with scenes from the amazing film "Once Upon a Time in the West." SPOILER WARNING if you haven't seen the movie. In which case you should watch it as soon as possible.

Yeah, I've seen the movie and that video, and it fits pretty well. Morricone's score fits better, but now I think of "My Body is a Cage" in terms of western music. It's grand.

bfoflcommish
05-05-2010, 07:00 AM
I got you all beat. Brotha lynch hung- return of da baby killa

You better pray
When you see me put that nine up in that pussy, ho
Cock it back slow
Rock it back and forth, wait for the nut, then let my trigger go
BOOM!
Pussy-guts all over the room
If you ain't seen it,
Then you're fiendin'
For the meanin'
Of that nina of doom
2 inches in and, uh, 4 inches out
You back that ****a that pack that gat
And hit that indo-sack
It's like that
Cannabis and tea've, uh, got me stuck on stump, fool
All it take is a way, a fat, green-bud blunt and a stunt
Cause it's that ****a that work 'em ****a deep
And block creep
And witness murder, baby, kill a seed
Once it'll make you vomit
Guts in a mama's baby, nuts in a bottle, maybe it's common
Biatches keep ****in' and suckin' and keepin' it comin'
With they drama. POP! It's baby killa season
Put 6 in the clip, put it up that clit
And watch them baby's brains
Drip out that fetus
Bleed, it's that ****a that kill 'em
I'll fill 'em all full for that sicc reason
Season of da siccness broodin', got me trippin' for no reason

Guess what daddy's bringin' home for supper
****a nuts and guts and slabs of human meat, mother****er
Now eat! Cause daddy's workin' hard for you, real, huh?
Killas run around everyday that's why I'm hard for you, ****a!
Now eat!

As I creep, picture every human that I seek
Slabs of human meat
Cause my kids gotta eat
I lives kinda deep, dark, up in tha cut
Where ****as load nines, and barrel-**** a slut
****a, what? You ain't even seen me in my prime
Eatin' baby brains, baby veins, baby spines
I know they be cryin' when I'm cuttin' off the neck
I'm peelin' off the skin for some bacon-fried croquettes
Baby villain spine, that baby-killin' mind
A fifth-pound of gin cause I know I'm doin' time
So catch me now before I do my next crime
My kids' gotta eat, somebody's baby's on the line, ****a

Now eat!

Get ready for the ****a ****
That siccer-than-sicc gut ripgut
Pick-a-vic-up, **** 'em up with a couple of nine-milla slugs
And put 'em on the ground. Murder toll. Buck buck!
Slugs to the womb
Guts all over the room
That legion of doom
That S to the I-C-X
With a locc and a tech for the throat
and a neck full of gunsmoke it up, locc
One for the ****a who kills them infants and senses
Then this time, I hit 'em with a nine-millimeter, meter
Now let's pick up me freakin' up your skin
Never knew ****a-meat cooked so thin!
So I pack me a nine-milla gat
And creep in the back of the 'Lac
With a sack of the indo

Now eat! Cause daddy's workin' hard for you ****a
Now eat!

That's right. Once upon a time
A ****a that hella sicc up in the skids
With a lie for the snitch
As a victim's stoned, sayin' "I'll be bones to the pussy clits"
They're a baby ditch to the mastermind
Nine-millimeter shells, they're blind!
Devils made a pact to **** with match-to-heat, it's one of a kind
Low enough to the **** got hella deep that I had to patch it
To a soul who had the heart to put his mama in a casket
Who could it be?
Or can he be
Locked up in the county
cause the bounty
finally found a ****a like me?
X-to-the-R-to-the-A-I-D-E-D
L-O-C
What's up, my ****a?
Pull this trigger
And take my mutha****in' legacy
But watch your back. ****as be claimin' that they sicc
But really don't know which way to go when they be smokin' up with my
lunatic
Shiiiit, have you ever seen your mama's cock? (yeah!)
Have you even seen a body drop? (yeah!)
Have you even loaded up your glock?
Well, I could gives a **** cause even then, ****a, you not my ****a
From that 24 God in Black
That's doin' time
For shootin' shadows up in the dark
And tryin' to bite before he bark
And when his heart stops
From the metal blue blocks up in the cut
They try to lynch my mutha****a to make some dice up out his nuts
And what the **** goes thru my ****a's mind up in his cell?
That 24 Deep, no sleep, much stress, ****a. ****a must be livin' up in
hell
And here I am, same mutha****a that got my ****a sicc
Tryin' to kill myself but slippin' more deeper into the siccness ****

****a nuts and guts and slabs of human meat, mutha****a
Now eat!

DivineLegion
05-05-2010, 07:31 AM

You better pray
When you see me put that nine up in that p***Y, ho
Cock it back slow
BOOM!
p***Y-guts all over the room
If you ain't seen it,
Then you're fiendin'
For the meanin'
Of that nina of doom
And hit that indo-sack
It's like that
And block creep
Drip out that fetus

Now eat!

Slabs of human meat
Cause my kids gotta eat

Now eat!

Slugs to the womb
Guts all over the room
That legion of doom
That S to the I-C-X
With a sack of the indo

Now eat!

As a victim's stoned, sayin' "I'll be bones to the p***Y clits"
Who could it be?
Or can he be
Locked up in the county
cause the bounty
L-O-C
What's up, my ****a?
Pull this trigger
lunatic
That's doin' time
And when his heart stops
hell

Now eat!

I do feel that being forced to kill for a living is pretty screwed up, But I think what makes this song twisted is the fact that who ever this is, gets paid as much as they do to write this BS. That might just be one of the worst excuses for lyrics I have ever read in my life. Who pays these people?

azbroncfan
05-05-2010, 08:01 AM
I do feel that being forced to kill for a living is pretty screwed up, But I think what makes this song twisted is the fact that who ever this is, gets paid as much as they do to write this BS. That might just be one of the worst excuses for lyrics I have ever read in my life. Who pays these people?

I agree and most rap is garbage like that. Just a brotha trying to get paid and keepin' it real. Uhh

RaiderH8r
05-05-2010, 08:03 AM
I agree and most rap is garbage like that. Just a brotha trying to get paid and keepin' it real. Uhh

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lI2RT1zDVLw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lI2RT1zDVLw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hogan11
05-05-2010, 08:42 AM
The Doors "Peace Frog"

It's working title was "Abortion Stories".

epicSocialism4tw
05-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Filter - Hey Man Nice Shot
Its about the live TV suicide of Budd Dwyer, a Pennsylvania politician.

Pixies - Nimrod's Son
About a guy finding out that he's the son of his mother and his brother.

Tombstone RJ
05-05-2010, 09:11 AM
I really admire Ozzy Osbourne's lyrical capacity. He's got a great way of painting a surface picture that has dark undertones:

"Snowblind" (Cocain)

What you get and what you see
Things that don't come easily
Feeling happy in my vein
Icicles within my brain

Something blowing in my head
Winter's ice, it soon will spread
Death would freeze my very soul
Makes me happy, makes me cold

My eyes are blind but I can see
The snowflakes glisten on the tree
The sun no longer sets me free
I feel there's no place freezing me

Let the winter sun shine on
Let me feel the frost of dawn
Fill my dreams with flakes of snow
Soon I'll feel the chilling glow

Don't you think I know what I'm doing
Don't tell me that it's doing me wrong
You're the one who's really a loser
This is where I feel I belong

Crystal world with winter flowers
Turns my day to frozen hours
Lying snowblind in the sun
Will my ice age ever come?

Tombstone RJ
05-05-2010, 09:15 AM
The Doors "Peace Frog"

It's working title was "Abortion Stories".

Perhaps my all time favorite Doors song. It never gets any play time on the radio...

Hogan11
05-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Perhaps my all time favorite Doors song. It never gets any play time on the radio...

Really? Wow...classic rock stations here pound it into the ground. Seems like only Light My Fire, Roadhouse and Riders get more airplay here.

Tombstone RJ
05-05-2010, 09:31 AM
When you want to rock out with a truly great tune, may I suggest Unsung by Helmet? This song is about everything that is wrong with the Extreme sports world:

Unsung by Helmet

Your contribution left unnoticed some
Association with an image
Just credit time for showing up again
Attention wandered I'm left with it

Gone by sin too slowly
Can't pass it up
Then I thought nothing is right
I turned it off

To die unsung would really bring you down
Although wet eyes would never suit you
Walk through no archetypal suicide
Die young is far too boring these days

Your will to speak clearly
Exposed too much
Unsung once too often
Could not rub off

Tombstone RJ
05-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Really? Wow...classic rock stations here pound it into the ground. Seems like only Light My Fire, Roadhouse and Riders get more airplay here.

I rarely hear Peace Frog on the radio. Not sure why, maybe out West it's just not popular?

Requiem
05-05-2010, 09:37 AM
I love Helmet.

Carmelo15
05-05-2010, 11:22 AM
50 Cent - Baltimore Love Thing - story about a woman's addiction to heroin, written from the heroin's perspective

broncocalijohn
05-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Date Rape by Sublime

i dont think there is any hidden message in that song. I think Date Rape tells the story exactly how it sounds.

Quoydogs
05-05-2010, 12:10 PM
i dont think there is any hidden message in that song. I think Date Rape tells the story exactly how it sounds.

I do like the fact that the guy get's what is coming to him. I love how they end the song saying now he get's it in the behind. LOL I love sublime.

Ray Finkle
05-05-2010, 12:29 PM
I love Helmet.

I am fan of the band Helmet.....nice of you to come out here :yayaya:

FADERPROOF
05-05-2010, 02:04 PM
I really admire Ozzy Osbourne's lyrical capacity. He's got a great way of painting a surface picture that has dark undertones:

"Snowblind" (Cocain)

What you get and what you see
Things that don't come easily
Feeling happy in my vein
Icicles within my brain

Something blowing in my head
Winter's ice, it soon will spread
Death would freeze my very soul
Makes me happy, makes me cold

My eyes are blind but I can see
The snowflakes glisten on the tree
The sun no longer sets me free
I feel there's no place freezing me

Let the winter sun shine on
Let me feel the frost of dawn
Fill my dreams with flakes of snow
Soon I'll feel the chilling glow

Don't you think I know what I'm doing
Don't tell me that it's doing me wrong
You're the one who's really a loser
This is where I feel I belong

Crystal world with winter flowers
Turns my day to frozen hours
Lying snowblind in the sun
Will my ice age ever come?

Ever hear System of a down's cover of snowblind? Great song!

FADERPROOF
05-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Derek and the Dominos (Eric Clapton)- Layla

I was about to say that, heard it was about an affair Clapton had with George Harrison's wife.

Tombstone RJ
05-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Ever hear System of a down's cover of snowblind? Great song!

No I have not, but I'd love to hear it.

Requiem
05-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Jadakiss - Why

Mogulseeker
05-06-2010, 12:29 AM
When I was growing up, I went to ultra-religious schools - all the way through high school. They called themselves Baptists, but they were really right-wing Evangelical Christians. They used to do classes every few months about the danger of that blasted rock n' roll music. They used to ask kids to bring their blasted rock n' roll records (I'm a man! I'm 40!), and they would make a big public display over busting those blasted rock n' roll records into bits. It was all very dramatic.

Then, a few months later, we would repeat the process. What was great was that the same kids were bringing the same blasted rock n' roll records to be busted into new bits.

The lesson? The bands were behind the whole blasted rock n' roll music thing. There was a secret meeting among hign-level blasted rock n' roll music execs. At the top of the meeting's agenda?

"Meeting to discuss how to make rock n' roll records a consumable"

The ultimate solution? Produce. Sell. Leak controversial information. Rely on wacky religious guys to stir up guilt. Let nature take it's course. Have the same customers buy the same albums they bought a few months ago. Repeat.

It has to be something like that, right?

Westland. Those ****ers ruined my childhood.

Mogulseeker
05-06-2010, 12:30 AM
"Zero" - Smashing Pumpkins

Mogulseeker
05-06-2010, 12:32 AM

I love that song. Great pot song, apparently... cept I heard it's a pretty bad acid trip.

Edit - I'm obligated by the US Navy to say that I do not use drugs.

Ray Finkle
05-07-2010, 06:07 AM
The Safety Dance - Men Without Hats

that's about early new wave dancing...not rubbers....

FADERPROOF
05-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Cant believe this hasnt been mentioned

Mary Janes last dance by Tom Petty.

bombay
05-07-2010, 02:39 PM
The Stones' Dead Flowers was a great heroin song. As was, of course, Lou Reed's Heroin. And Waiting For My Man.

no-pseudo-fan
05-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Afternoon Delight- Starland Vocal Band

Nine Inch Nails - Like An animal

Mogulseeker
05-07-2010, 04:04 PM

You better pray
When you see me put that nine up in that p***Y, ho
Cock it back slow
BOOM!
p***Y-guts all over the room
If you ain't seen it,
Then you're fiendin'
For the meanin'
Of that nina of doom
And hit that indo-sack
It's like that
And block creep
Drip out that fetus

Now eat!

Slabs of human meat
Cause my kids gotta eat

Now eat!

Slugs to the womb
Guts all over the room
That legion of doom
That S to the I-C-X
With a sack of the indo

Now eat!

As a victim's stoned, sayin' "I'll be bones to the p***Y clits"
Who could it be?
Or can he be
Locked up in the county
cause the bounty
L-O-C
What's up, my ****a?
Pull this trigger
lunatic
That's doin' time
And when his heart stops
hell

Now eat!

That has to have an ulterior meaning.

Los Broncos
05-07-2010, 06:24 PM
I remember Brotha Lynch from way back when.

But don't really listen to garbage rap anymore, it was funny to listen to.

Drunk Monkey
05-07-2010, 06:40 PM

in collage the ring of fire was usually the result of a 4am drunk as **** jack in the box run. Eventually it became that ****ing Jonny Cash got me again.

ColoradoDarin
05-07-2010, 07:36 PM
The Stones' Dead Flowers was a great heroin song. As was, of course, Lou Reed's Heroin. And Waiting For My Man.

Just love Dead Flowers, one of the great songs ever, especially the Stripped live version.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUkfLjcy0ac&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUkfLjcy0ac&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

jhat01
05-07-2010, 07:46 PM
I rarely hear Peace Frog on the radio. Not sure why, maybe out West it's just not popular?

Great song..never hear it in VA either.

jhat01
05-07-2010, 07:55 PM
I was about to say that, heard it was about an affair Clapton had with George Harrison's wife.

Can't talk about Layla w/out Duane Allman right?

Ray Finkle
05-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Great song..never hear it in VA either.

That's why you need to get XM.....105.9 will play it from time to time though.

watermock
05-07-2010, 08:48 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7NoOhmVMac&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7NoOhmVMac&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>.

jhat01
05-07-2010, 09:05 PM
That's why you need to get XM.....105.9 will play it from time to time though.

Bah..Had sat radio when I lived in Vegas and I used to drive to Indian Springs everyday(about an hour through the desert). Don't need it now, but I loved sirius NFL radio. Pandora.com floats my boat now.

Vegas_Bronco
05-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Bah..Had sat radio when I lived in Vegas and I used to drive to Indian Springs everyday(about an hour through the desert). Don't need it now, but I loved sirius NFL radio. Pandora.com floats my boat now.

Vegas rep.