PDA

View Full Version : Jaguars have interest in Brady Quinn

TonyR
05-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on May 4, 2010 12:15 PM ET

There's a few school of thoughts regarding Brady Quinn's future these days.

On NFL Network, Mike Lombardi advanced the idea that Quinn has a legitimate chance to start in Denver sooner than later. He says the Broncos are impressed with what they've seen in Quinn so far. (Insert "Why did they draft Tim Tebow?" comments here.)

Another school of thought is that Quinn is disposable to the Broncos -- no longer necessary.

The Jaguars may subscribe to this second school.

Josina Anderson of FOX 31 in Denver passes along an interesting nugget that the Jaguars have "discussed their interest" in Quinn and a mystery OLB/DE with the Broncos.

It's unclear whether how much interest there is, and whether the Broncos would be willing to move him.

It's clearer that the Broncos and Jaguars will likely deny this report in short order, as to not offend David Garrard and Quinn. But it's something to keep in mind in the late summer, especially if Tebow has a good training camp.

UPDATE: The Broncos wouldn't comment on Jacksonville's interest. They did tell Anderson: "we have no interest in letting go of Quinn." So there you go.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/04/jaguars-have-interest-in-brady-quinn/

Kaylore
05-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Raise the price, Jacksonville!

Tombstone RJ
05-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Hmmm... wonder what Quinn would garner from the shwaguars...

Kaylore
05-04-2010, 09:33 AM
McDaniels said that they were going to try and get that fifth rounder they traded for Syd'Quan and Jammie Kirlew. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Tombstone RJ
05-04-2010, 09:42 AM
I'm liking the Quinn acquisition more and more. That being said, I would not listen to any trade proposal unless it was just too good to pass up. It's going to be a fun training camp with all these QBs...

Pseudofool
05-04-2010, 09:43 AM
We need Quinn unless we plan on marrying ourselves to Orton long term (which won't happen). McD will want a capable back up for Tebow in 2011, or a starter for him if Tebow isn't ready. Quinn is necessary, despite MSM's confusion.

cmhargrove
05-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Keep Quinn, I am really liking the idea of the players and the competition we are developing. In the end it is about who can hhelp us win games, not just aquiring draft picks.

Let's see what Quinn brings to the table before we dump him... (unless we can get a second rounder):)

SonOfLe-loLang
05-04-2010, 10:04 AM
We need Quinn unless we plan on marrying ourselves to Orton long term (which won't happen). McD will want a capable back up for Tebow in 2011, or a starter for him if Tebow isn't ready. Quinn is necessary, despite MSM's confusion.

not unless they feel confident with Brandstater

MaloCS
05-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Quinn was insurance in the off chance the Broncos DID NOT draft Tebow. Now that Timbow is here Quinn is fodder since Orton is ahead of the curve due to his 2009 experience.

Orton will be allowed to test the FA market next year and will ultimately be gone. The #1 and #2 QBs for the 2011 season will be, Timbow and Brandy.

Take it to the bank.

DenverBroncosJM
05-04-2010, 10:07 AM
not unless they feel confident with Brandstater

According to Josina and a friend of a friend of a friend Brandstater is the best QB we have!

Hercules Rockefeller
05-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Quinn was insurance in the off chance the Broncos DID NOT draft Tebow. Now that Timbow is here Quinn is fodder since Orton is ahead of the curve due to his 2009 experience.

Orton will be allowed to test the FA market next year and will ultimately be gone. The #1 and #2 QBs for the 2011 season will be, Timbow and Brandy.

Take it to the bank.

Part 1- you don't trade for a guy just so he's insurance in case you don't acquire someone else. If they'd signed Quinn as a FA, maybe.

Part 2 - not exactly going out on a limb

Man-Goblin
05-04-2010, 10:19 AM
The OLB is Jarvis Moss, right?

mizzoutigers
05-04-2010, 10:24 AM
According to Josina and a friend of a friend of a friend Brandstater is the best QB we have!

you mean this woman
http://badgas.co.uk/moments/moment_067.jpg

lostknight
05-04-2010, 10:26 AM
I could see the Jags grabbing Orton. I doubt that we are going to give up Quinn, too much upside.

ColoradoDarin
05-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Dear Jags, the bidding starts at 2 1sts and a 3rd.

Sincerely,

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2008/11/large_1199993676_1744.jpg

BMarsh615
05-04-2010, 10:46 AM
The pass rusher, specifically a "DE/OLB," could be former first-round pick Jarvis Moss

Sigh, u can only control wht u can control!

https://twitter.com/Moss_em94

PRBronco
05-04-2010, 10:51 AM
https://twitter.com/Moss_em94

Lol, I tried to read Jarvis' and Marcus Thomas's tweets once. It was the least enlightening experience of my life. I'd be better off reading bathroom stall grafitti.

mizzoutigers
05-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Lol, I tried to read Jarvis' and Marcus Thomas's tweets once. It was the least enlightening experience of my life. I'd be better off reading bathroom stall grafitti.

http://www.use.com/images/s_2/Ebonics_90f5b6a026b4d2793f34_1.jpg

BMarsh615
05-04-2010, 10:55 AM
I haven't seen Marcus Thomas tweet in a long time. Darrell Reid can be pretty bad at times too.

BroncoSojia
05-04-2010, 10:55 AM
http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2008/11/large_1199993676_1744.jpg

http://www.furyblog.com/pics/coolface1.jpg

BMarsh615
05-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Actually Ronald Fields is the worst one.

@Moss_em94 (https://twitter.com/Moss_em94) stay trill my nig u know we r limited out here it's only a few real nigs left in d game

It's goin down crawdad's ooowwweeee ooooowwwweee

https://twitter.com/PRESSURE91

mizzoutigers
05-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Actually Ronald Fields is the worst one.

@Moss_em94 (https://twitter.com/Moss_em94) stay trill my nig u know we r limited out here it's only a few real nigs left in d game

It's goin down crawdad's ooowwweeee ooooowwwweee

https://twitter.com/PRESSURE91

That's why 75% of NFL players are broke 2 years after retirementHilarious!

TheDave
05-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Why would anyone on this board think the Jags are interested in Jarvis Moss?

bowtown
05-04-2010, 11:08 AM

That's what I was just wondering. Out of all the OLBs/DEs we have why was he the automatic go to by anyone?

Man-Goblin
05-04-2010, 11:10 AM

Gator.

BroncoSojia
05-04-2010, 11:13 AM
that's why 75% of nfl players are broke 2 years after retirementhilarious!

::) ::)

oubronco
05-04-2010, 11:16 AM
The OLB is Jarvis Moss, right?

Oh Please Please Please :~ohyah!:

cutthemdown
05-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Keep Quinn until he looks good in camp, or some other qb get's injured on another team. If Jags lost Gerrard, hell we could maybe get a 3rd round pick for Quinn.

TheReverend
05-04-2010, 11:18 AM
But what's their level of interest in a shiny new

http://www.tremendousupsidepotential.com/orton.jpg

?

MaloCS
05-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Part 1- you don't trade for a guy just so he's insurance in case you don't acquire someone else. If they'd signed Quinn as a FA, maybe.

Part 2 - not exactly going out on a limb

#1 -- They traded Hillis for Quinn. It was painfully obvious that Hillis was not going to be a Bronco this year. McD just didn't like him, for whatever reason. They got Quinn for Hillis, straight up plus a late rounder. Pretty good deal just in case the Tebow draft didn't work out.

#2 -- Orton will start the 2010 season, Timbow will finish it.

#3 -- Orton will be gone for the 2011 season, Timbow and Brandy are the top two QBs.

#4 -- Take it to the bank

misturanderson
05-04-2010, 11:34 AM
#1 -- They traded Hillis for Quinn. It was painfully obvious that Hillis was not going to be a Bronco this year. McD just didn't like him, for whatever reason. They got Quinn for Hillis, straight up. Pretty good deal just in case the Tebow draft didn't work out.

#3 -- Orton will be gone for the 2011 season, Timbow and Brandy are the top two QBs.

#1. We traded Hillis, a 2011 6th round pick and a conditional 2012 pick for Quinn. Not straight up.

#2. I doubt that Tebow will start a game this year. He will see action, but he won't start unless Orton is injured late in the year and Tebow has shown some great stuff during practice. If McD was ok with starting rookie QBs, Simms would not have been the starter in the chargers game last year.

#3. That is somewhat likely, but not definite at this point. Especially before we get rid of Quinn. If Quinn stays, Brandstater is probably gone, on the practice squad or on IR.

#4. No.

Pseudofool
05-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Orton's really the expendable one, thinking longterm that is. Orton and Moss for ?

Kaylore
05-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Part 1- you don't trade for a guy just so he's insurance in case you don't acquire someone else.

You do if you're going to cut the guy you traded away anyway.

Finger Roll
05-04-2010, 11:40 AM
#1 -- They traded Hillis for Quinn. It was painfully obvious that Hillis was not going to be a Bronco this year. McD just didn't like him, for whatever reason. They got Quinn for Hillis, straight up plus a late rounder. Pretty good deal just in case the Tebow draft didn't work out.

take it to the bank? Just like take it to the bank were not going to draft Tebow like many of you've said

JCMElway
05-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Man, if we could trade Quinn to Jax for an OLB/DE of interest and a 4th or 5th rounder I would be completely stoked!

MaloCS
05-04-2010, 11:46 AM
take it to the bank? Just like take it to the bank were not going to draft Tebow like many of you've said

I never said anything about Tebow. Nothing. I didn't really care if the Broncos drafted him or not.

But he's here. Why? Why draft a promising young QB if Quinn is the answer?

It's time you and everyone else get it through your thick skulls. Quinn was acquired as insurance because Orton is not the answer. He never was and he never will be. Orton's a nice guy but just because you pour syrup on **** don't make it pancakes.

Quinn is outta here which is for the best. Anyone that thinks the Broncos ARE NOT rebuilding is fooling themselves. They need to get Tebow in the game as the starter sometime this season so in two years he's ready to shine. You don't dismantle the best up and coming offense in the league without expecting some sort of rebuilding effort. This season, at the QB position, will look eerily similar to the Plummer/Cutler season.

Take it to the bank. KA-CHING!!!!!!!!

Pseudofool
05-04-2010, 11:48 AM
I never said anything about Tebow. Nothing. I didn't really care if the Broncos drafted him or not.

But he's here. Why? Why draft a promising young QB if Quinn is the answer?

It's time you and everyone else get it through your thick skulls. Quinn was acquired as insurance because Orton is not the answer. He never was and he never will be. Orton's a nice guy but just because you pour syrup on **** don't make it pancakes.

Quinn is outta here which is for the best. Anyone that thinks the Broncos ARE NOT rebuilding is fooling themselves. They need to get Tebow in the game as the starter sometime this season so in two years he's ready to shine. You don't dismantle the best up and coming offense in the league without expecting some sort of rebuilding effort. This season, at the QB position, will look eerily similar to the Plummer/Cutler season.

Take it to the bank. KA-CHING!!!!!!!!
Quinn doesn't have to be the answer to be worth keeping around.

MaloCS
05-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Quinn doesn't have to be the answer to be worth keeping around.

I hear ya. If money and the salary cap were not issues (current upcoming uncapped season aside) you would definitely be making a reasonable argument.

The fact is Tebow is the future so any role Quinn would play would be the #1 clipboard holder. Why would any coach in their right mind pay the kind of cheese that it would require to keep Quinn on a leash in a reserve role. We're not talking about a guy that can't be a starting QB somewhere in the league. He definitely has the skills to start for someone, somewhere. Why not take that investment and get something for it, especially since you already have Orton who will be a quality back up for the 2010 season, at least part of it.

Since Orton WILL be allowed to test the FA market next year that leaves, by process of elimination, Tom Brandy as the #1 clipboard holder.

JCMElway
05-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Yeah, I figure it'll be Orton's last year as a Bronco. My wonering is, do we cut Brandstater, or do we carry 4 QB's. I think Mr. Brandstater is a goner come cut time.

prodigalson139
05-04-2010, 12:01 PM
I don't know if this has been posted:

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/13378615501

Zero chance of QB Brady Quinn being moved. He is and will be a Bronco. Team loves what he's doing.
10 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Beantown Bronco
05-04-2010, 12:05 PM
The fact is Tebow is the future so any role Quinn would play would be the #1 clipboard holder. Why would any coach in their right mind pay the kind of cheese that it would require to keep Quinn on a leash in a reserve role.

What are you talking about? Quinn is under contract for each of the next two seasons for $700K per season. That's LEAGUE MINIMUM money right there.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_contract.aspx?sport=NFL&id=4149

bronco militia
05-04-2010, 12:06 PM
I

Zero chance of QB Brady Quinn being moved. He is and will be a Bronco. Team loves what he's doing.

the FOOTBALL GOD HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Beantown Bronco
05-04-2010, 12:07 PM
I don't know if this has been posted:

If someone offered us so much as a 3rd rounder for him or a decent player at a position of need, he'd be gone tomorrow. There's no such thing as "zero chance" and I'm surprised Adam would use the phrase so carelessly.

ScottXray
05-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Man, if we could trade Quinn to Jax for an OLB/DE of interest and a 4th or 5th rounder I would be completely stoked!

jax is interested in Quinn and a Denver OLB/DE, not in giving one up.

My bet is they are thinking of Ayers, not Moss. Moss would be a throw in to us. And I can't honestly see anyone having any real interest in Moss. Hell thye might be thinking of Dumerville.

Anyhoo they probably aren't thinking of Moss.....and if they offer a 5th and want both Quinn and one of our better OLB/DE they can go fish.....

Even if Brandstater is lighting it up in Preseason this year, we have to get more than a 5th for just Quinn, or we lose. Throw in a DE?OLB and we have to get at least a second or third and if its Dumerville they want its 2 firsts minimum, plus a third, and we still lose.

I tend to agree that Quinn may be the odd man out as both Orton and Brandstater have a year in the system, but Quinn MAY have more potential upside. And also he was brought in to be developed and also serve as the backup QB since he has some starting experience. However Tebow is a lock to stay here, and Orton will start this year as #1. 2nd/Third string will be fought between Brandstater and Quinn or Tebow and Brandstater. Reports that Quinn is looking better are based on him Slowing down his throwing motion to get more consistant. Meanwhile we are trying to get Tebows release and throw sped up. If Quinn ends up as slow as Tebows improved motion, then he is basically equivalent. Not sure how that means he's better.

Brandstater won't bring us anything in a trade, and has no starts at all, so if he shows equal to Quinn why not get something for one?.. Either Quinn is on the trade block at the end of the preseason, or Brandstater goes to PS or injured reserve...probably IR for a hangnail.

watermock
05-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Anyone that thinks the Broncos ARE NOT rebuilding is fooling themselves.

Anyone that thinks TeeBow is an upgrade running the ball is also.

JCMElway
05-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Anyone that thinks TeeBow is an upgrade running the ball is also.

Huh? Making sense in English would be nice.

MaloCS
05-04-2010, 12:20 PM

:rofl:

Hercules Rockefeller
05-04-2010, 12:38 PM
You do if you're going to cut the guy you traded away anyway.

Not if this is the 3rd time you've tried to trade for the guy and simply got him for peanuts in the end.

Pick Six
05-04-2010, 01:47 PM

Hi. Welcome to the Mane...:P

Archer81
05-04-2010, 01:48 PM

It is racist to demand people speak the language of the country in which they reside.

For shame, sir.

:Broncos:

Bronco Yoda
05-04-2010, 02:08 PM
My money is on Orton starting the season simply because he's the only one with direct experience with our offense. Clearly Quinn is the clear favorite to be backup. Brandstater goes on the PS. But will he get plucked there by someone?

Next year Orton is gone. A true competition for starter rages in camp.

I like what McD is doing with our QB lineup. He's packing the ranks of this position. That's one thing he learned from his time in New England.

hades
05-04-2010, 02:21 PM
Great, once Quinn gets wind of this he will demand a trade! Probably already turned his cell phone off too.

broncswin
05-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Great, once Quinn gets wind of this he will demand a trade! Probably already turned his cell phone off too.

oh the nerve of some people...he had no reception:pimp:

KevinJames
05-04-2010, 03:15 PM
I got this feeling Orton is gonna be traded eventually before the start of the season.

we won't trade Quinn its pointless

Popps
05-04-2010, 03:21 PM
I got this feeling Orton is gonna be traded eventually before the start of the season.

we won't trade Quinn its pointless

Usually agree with you, but I can't see how we could justify moving the only QB with any experience in our system. Orton was pretty efficient running the system as a "rookie" running it. Unless Josh sees something miraculous in camp, I can't see going into the season with two complete wild cards at QB.

People like to rip Orton, and he's got limitations... but I don't think the average fan around here realizes how well he ran our offense with so little experience in the system.

He's under contract, and a nice insurance policy... if nothing else. I can't see moving him. I still think he'll be the starter on opening day.

TheReverend
05-04-2010, 03:21 PM
My money is on Orton starting the season simply because he's the only one with direct experience with our offense. Clearly Quinn is the clear favorite to be backup. Brandstater goes on the PS. But will he get plucked there by someone?

Next year Orton is gone. A true competition for starter rages in camp.

I like what McD is doing with our QB lineup. He's packing the ranks of this position. That's one thing he learned from his time in New England.

What? When has NE had "packed QB ranks"?

lostknight
05-04-2010, 03:46 PM
What are you talking about? Quinn is under contract for each of the next two seasons for $700K per season. That's LEAGUE MINIMUM money right there.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_contract.aspx?sport=NFL&id=4149

Quinn's contract has escalators in it that will take it to 5.9 million if he is the starting QB. A great deal compared to Matt Cassel in Chiefs land, but poor compared to Tebow.

Hercules Rockefeller
05-04-2010, 04:03 PM
He has to take 70% of the snaps next year to escalate his final year to more than $5M.

lostknight
05-04-2010, 05:35 PM
By the way, that was my 1000 post. Go me ;-)

UberBroncoMan
05-04-2010, 05:38 PM
What? When has NE had "packed QB ranks"?

When they were searching for their franchise QB of course...

****!

Kaylore
05-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Not if this is the 3rd time you've tried to trade for the guy and simply got him for peanuts in the end.

Well maybe he's showing something and they want to keep him. Perhaps now he has some value to them. And perhaps being in this system with a real offensive coaching staff means he's showing something. To me he's always been a mangina and I'm assuming McDaniels saw that the first time they worked him out and realize he isn't worth a whole lot. We'll see.

Paladin
05-04-2010, 05:54 PM

NO, no, no. With Mock you have to think co-laterally on the vertical slant of the horizontal plane of ovalian speech. If he had used a comma somewhere, most anywhere would have done, the two convergent ideas would have been more harmonious. To wit: Mock has an aversion to the TEBOW. The genesis of such aversion remains a mystery, forever locked in a mind ravaged by peanut butter. Secondly, Mock felt the running game (read Moreno) left much to be desired last year.

Now, he cleverly postulates that running the ball (Moreno making yards) would be as much of an upgrade as t he employment of TEBOW as a QB.

Clearly, he has a point. Small though it may be. Obvious though it may be.

Nes ce pas?

meangene
05-04-2010, 06:20 PM
I don't think there is any way we move Quinn. Clearly, from the moves we have made, McD does not see Orton as the long-term answer. We can't be sure when Tebow will be ready to be the starter. Don't sleep on Quinn beating Orton out for the job this year outright with Orton being the odd man out. And, don't forget that Quinn had college experience in our offense at ND so he is not far behind Orton in that area. We could very well go into next season with Quinn as the incumbent trying to fend off Tebow. Lombardi said the other night that they have worked to slow down Quinn's motion and it has really helped the accuracy issues. I always thought Quinn was just in a bad situation in Cleveland.

KipCorrington25
05-04-2010, 06:34 PM
They can have Orton for a song, please take Orton!

baja
05-04-2010, 06:38 PM
They can have Orton for a song, please take Orton!

If we wait to just before the trade deadline we could get a 2nd for him.

Dedhed
05-04-2010, 06:38 PM
not unless they feel confident with BrandstaterI find it hard to believe they have much confidence in TB given they acquired 2 QBs in the offseason.

I wouldn't deal Quinn. It's highly unlikely that we'll re-sign Orton, and Quinn is back up if Tebow doesn't pan out.

We won't know about Tebow by the time Orton's contract runs out. We will know whether Tebow is going to be the franchise QB by the time Quinn's contract expires. At that point we can decide to re-sign Quinn or make Tebow the unprecedented man and sign a cheap backup.

mhgaffney
05-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Trade them Orton for a future pick...

montrose
05-04-2010, 06:55 PM
I don't think Brady's going anywhere. McD and company value having depth and strength at each position and considering he's under contract for another season after this - there's no point in dealing him to deal him. Orton makes the most sense to trade since he's in the last year of his deal but he's the only guy with playing experience in this offense. If Brandstater could go to the PS that would be a perfect scenerio but I don't think that's an option, my guess is we at least start the season with all 4 on the roster.

I do think Quinn would have a decent chance to win the job if he heavily outplayed Orton - they could use Tebow to try and get him under that 75% mark although that'd be a pretty ****ty thing to do - lol. I just don't see Orton losing the job before the season starts, unless he crumbles under the pressure of the competition a la Plummer in 2006. Otherwise, I agree with Popps that he was decent in his first year of this system and while he has limitations I wouldn't be suprised if he's the best option to start the season. Now if the team gets off to a poor start and he's struggling, look out.

24champ
05-04-2010, 07:24 PM
No one is going anywhere unless we get blown away by a trade offer. Of course teams are going to call the Broncos to see which QB is available since it suddenly looks like we have a logjam of QBs.

Yeah, I figure it'll be Orton's last year as a Bronco. My wonering is, do we cut Brandstater, or do we carry 4 QB's. I think Mr. Brandstater is a goner come cut time.

He's not a goner, Brandstater is likely to end up on the practice squad.

1.) Orton
2.) Quinn
3.)Tebow

PS- Brandstater

uplink
05-04-2010, 08:49 PM
heard Josina screwed this up. Source did say 'Jaguars have interest in Quinn' however Jags are just a label like Cougars, but in this case older men who like younger guys.

Bob's your Information Minister
05-04-2010, 08:51 PM
I love how you guys sucked off Orton for a year, and he became jack **** when you traded for Quinn.

You trade for Quinn and this board begins fellatio ritual #2.

Your coach drafts Tebow and now you're ready to dump Quinn.

It's hilarious.

Victor
05-04-2010, 08:54 PM
I love how you guys sucked off Orton for a year, and he became jack **** when you traded for Quinn.

It's hilarious.

I see that the giant flapping twat from the east has returned.

SoCalBronco
05-04-2010, 09:15 PM

It's hilarious.

Some of us were not sucking Orton off last year. Some of us also think that Quinn isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread, either.

Tebow with some refinement is a major baller, though.

DBroncos4life
05-04-2010, 09:19 PM

It's hilarious.

Yeah you are nothing like that at all. Hilarious!

Bob's your Information Minister
05-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Yeah you are nothing like that at all. Hilarious!

Nah, I pretty much loathe Matt Cassel.

bap454
05-04-2010, 09:51 PM
At this point, I would not trade Orton,Quinn, or Tebow for Cassel .....period! Heck I wouldnt even trade Brandy's upside for Cassel. Enjoy your P.O.S quarterback of the future chubby snatch.

HAT
05-04-2010, 10:17 PM
You guys are all nuts....Orton throws for 4,200 / 28 / 14 (fairly easy)

TonyR
05-05-2010, 05:54 AM

What forum have you been reading? About half the forum blasted Orton most of the season and the other half defended him saying he did well enough. There are certainly extremes who are either too positive or too negative about him but most of us realize he's a flawed but efficient short timer in Denver.

On Quinn I think the majority here were happy to take a chance on him considering we didn't give much up to get him, and he's an upgrade over Simms if nothing else. I don't think anyone is "ready to dump him" but if you get a rich offer for either Orton or Quinn you have to consider it.

But continue to make stuff up if that makes you feel better than rooting for that pathetic team you're stuck with.