PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clady and Facebook

broncosteven
04-30-2010, 09:58 AM
Anyone else get a friend request from Clady in Facebook?

I am not sure if someone is pulling one over on me, if Ryan is bored post op, or he has a MLM scam in the works.

BizzyBone7
04-30-2010, 10:00 AM
I'm his friend on there. But i requested him. Seems legit

BigPlayShay
04-30-2010, 10:01 AM

I am not sure if someone is pulling one over on me, if Ryan is bored post op, or he has a MLM scam in the works.

You could have friends in common (ie other Maners) so you were suggested as a friend to him. Maybe he sends friend requests to all suggestions.

DomCasual
04-30-2010, 10:14 AM
He probably saw you were friends with me, and didn't want to miss any opportunities to hang out. Sometimes, he can be smothering.

Chris
04-30-2010, 10:21 AM
Dom - Tonya Harding

Clady - Nancy Kerrigan

look what happens...

broncosteven
04-30-2010, 10:24 AM
He probably saw you were friends with me, and didn't want to miss any opportunities to hang out. Sometimes, he can be smothering.

I am guessing he really got hurt trying to do Karate in front of his mirror after hearing about your Mirror Karate practices. I know I did.

Beantown Bronco
04-30-2010, 10:28 AM

Call me when Renee "friends" you.

broncosteven
04-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Call me when Renee "friends" you.

Who's Renee?

I am still waiting on Gene to ask for my hand in Facebook.

DomCasual
04-30-2010, 10:40 AM
I am guessing he really got hurt trying to do Karate in front of his mirror after hearing about your Mirror Karate practices. I know I did.

I forgot to add the "Don't try this at home" disclaimer. Here's the thing. I don't like to brag, but I'm in really good shape. My body fat hovers at about the 25% - 30% mark. My body has been trained to move that way.

DomCasual
04-30-2010, 10:41 AM
Who's Renee?

I am still waiting on Gene to ask for my hand in Facebook.

:rofl:

"Who's Renee," he asks? She's only one of my best friends in the entire world.

atomicbloke
04-30-2010, 11:07 AM
I am friends with him too.

broncosteven
04-30-2010, 12:37 PM
I forgot to add the "Don't try this at home" disclaimer. Here's the thing. I don't like to brag, but I'm in really good shape. My body fat hovers at about the 25% - 30% mark. My body has been trained to move that way.

You should also have a disclaimer not to perform Mirrior Karate while company is over.

Beantown Bronco
04-30-2010, 12:47 PM
You should also have a disclaimer not to perform Mirrior Karate while company is over.

I think that pretty much goes without saying....kind of like when company is over and you choose to masterbate to Rev's infamous lobster pics on the wall size projector screen in the family room.

bronco610
04-30-2010, 08:31 PM
I think that pretty much goes without saying....kind of like when company is over and you choose to masterbate to Rev's infamous lobster pics on the wall size projector screen in the family room.

Damn it Beantown, I think my wife may have been in the mood tonight but there is no way now with that picture stuck in my head !!! Damn you !!!!!