PDA

View Full Version : OT-Dead Space 2 Reveal trailer

Archer81
04-29-2010, 02:32 PM
<object id='ignplayer' width='480' height='270' data='http://media.ign.com/ev/embed.swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'><param name='movie' value='http://media.ign.com/ev/embed.swf' /><param name='allowfullscreen' value='true' /><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always' /><param name='bgcolor' value='#000000' /><param name='flashvars' value='vgroup=deadspace2_trl_trailer_42810&object=14293265'/></object><div style='width:480;'><a href='http://ps3.ign.com/objects/142/14293265.html'>Dead Space 2 at IGN.com</a></div>

:Broncos:

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 02:39 PM
Unoriginal game universe... took a TON from sci-fi horror films.

Very well put together though. The first game was really good. Was nice to see something step up since Aliens, The Thing, etc haven't done it themselves.

The whole paint splatter **** for advertising games is a ****ing obsessions now though. Street Fighter II, Dragon Age etc.

Doggcow
04-29-2010, 02:48 PM
Never got through the first one. Just got annoyed with the amount of ammo you have to look for. It was "OK" but nothing spectacular.

Archer81
04-29-2010, 02:49 PM
Never got through the first one. Just got annoyed with the amount of ammo you have to look for. It was "OK" but nothing spectacular.

I did not get into the first game until the one boss on the "sky deck" that knocks the **** out of you. Lot of running in that sequence.

Doggcow
04-29-2010, 02:51 PM
I did not get into the first game until the one boss on the "sky deck" that knocks the **** out of you. Lot of running in that sequence.

I got to like level 8 or 9 IIRC, and was just getting annoyed by the creatures. Seriously the little ****ers were cool a couple times, but after like 20 or 30 batches of them... **** off. I want to kill big ass monsters. Also the scripting where you HAVE to turn your back on them before they will bust out behind you is stupid.

Archer81
04-29-2010, 02:54 PM
I got to like level 8 or 9 IIRC, and was just getting annoyed by the creatures. Seriously the little ****ers were cool a couple times, but after like 20 or 30 batches of them... **** off. I want to kill big ass monsters. Also the scripting where you HAVE to turn your back on them before they will bust out behind you is stupid.

Agreed. Hopefully they fix it in the second one.

CSU Husker
04-29-2010, 02:55 PM

The lack of ammo was very annoying. Pretty good game other than that tho.

Doggcow
04-29-2010, 02:57 PM
The lack of ammo was very annoying. Pretty good game other than that tho.

Like the moment I maxed out the plasma cutter, I stopped finding any ammo for it. It really pissed me off carrying all the other ammos and having almost no god damn space.

I spent tons of time backtracking just so I wouldnt lose out on Plasma Cutter ammo. Made the game annoying and boring.

Chris
04-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Weak trailer but liked the first one.

Malcontent
04-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Anyone MMORP fans?..whats the best site and game?