PDA

View Full Version : How Ryan Clady must have felt (surgery)

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 12:01 AM
<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fx76EIcnp2I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Slightly different... but for those of you who have any interest in medicine take a gander.

spdirty
04-29-2010, 12:05 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Doggcow
04-29-2010, 12:10 AM
JESUS ****ING GOD DAMNED CHRIST

What the ****.

broncocalijohn
04-29-2010, 12:26 AM
No way im clicking on that. Anytime a TV program shows surgery, I never watch because someday I might need that same surgery and I will be thinking the whole time how my chest will be ripped open. No thank you.

Captain 'Dre
04-29-2010, 09:04 AM
No way im clicking on that. Anytime a TV program shows surgery, I never watch because someday I might need that same surgery and I will be thinking the whole time how my chest will be ripped open. No thank you.

FYI: Chest is different from knee.

You're welcome! Ha!

crowebomber
04-29-2010, 09:10 AM
It was actually a very pleasent experience for Ryan. Look who was performing the surgery.

montrose
04-29-2010, 09:13 AM
It was actually a very pleasent experience for Ryan. Look who was performing the surgery.

End Thread.

ghwk
04-29-2010, 09:13 AM
it was actually a very pleasent experience for ryan. Look who was performing the surgery.

bwahaha!!! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!

s0phr0syne
04-29-2010, 09:14 AM
cool vid, thanks for posting.

Tombstone RJ
04-29-2010, 09:20 AM

Tebow Rocks! He's got the steadiest hands...

Steve Sewell
04-29-2010, 09:28 AM

I feel better about this situation already.

Shoemaker
04-29-2010, 09:38 AM

Really, that's all just theater. The surgical masks and scapel were just a show for the press so they could snap a few pictures and leave.

Then all Tebow had to do was lay his hands on Clady's knee, and his tendon was good as new.

Now Clady just has to pretend to go through a three-four month recovery/rehab period. We don't want anybody getting suspicious, after all.

TonyR
04-29-2010, 10:05 AM

Is that McD making the incision?

cmhargrove
04-29-2010, 10:41 AM
Dear God, my knee hurts after watching that video.

And, it just solidifies my opinion hat Orthopedics Docs are just glorified (and highly paid) carpenters. Hack, drill, saw...

Popps
04-29-2010, 10:51 AM

http://www.lockitupstorage.com/sunnyvale/Sunnyvale_Lock_It_Up_Storage_Sign.jpg

OCBronco
04-29-2010, 12:31 PM
I take it they're working on a cadaver in that video? There's no blood at all.

Thanks to this thread, I found other sites with pictures and diagrams of patellar tendon surgeries. A completely shredded patellar tendon is a sight to behold. Sounds like Clady got lucky if it's only a partial tear.

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 12:36 PM
I take it they're working on a cadaver in that video? There's no blood at all.

Thanks to this thread, I found other sites with pictures and diagrams of patellar tendon surgeries. A completely shredded patellar tendon is a sight to behold. Sounds like Clady got lucky if it's only a partial tear.

I believe it is a cadaver. I didn't want to gross people out with blood and stuff.