PDA

View Full Version : Prisco grades the Bronco 2010 draft:

Ugly Duck
04-28-2010, 11:23 PM
B- 1st Demaryius Thomas, WR: He is a good player coming off a leg injury. The knock on him is that he didn't run a lot of routes at Georgia Tech. But he can. He fills a big hole.

F 1st Tim Tebow, QB: By far and away the worst pick in this draft. Wow. How can you justify trading away Cutler and picking this kid. He's a fifth-round pick -- at best. Now we know why Josh McDaniels will last one more year in Denver. Horrible. Just horrible.

B 2nd Zane Beadles, OG: He is former tackle at Utah who will move inside to guard. The Broncos want to get bigger on the line, so this makes sense. He should make a smooth transition.

B+ 3rd J.D. Walton, C: I like this pick for Denver. He is a tough guy who will help inside. They need a center and they get it here in the third round.

B+ 3rd Eric Decker, WR: This is a pick I like by the Broncos. You can see McDaniels putting him in the Wes Welker role. He is a great athlete, although he doesn't run that well.

A 5th Perrish Cox, CB: Cox has a lot of ability and is adds youth to an aging Bronco secondary. Cox has speed but teams question his maturity.

D+ 6th Eric Olsen, C/G: While at the Senior Bowl Olsen didnt look strong enough to hold up in the NFL. He also isnt very athletic, he will fight for a roster spot.

C+ 7th Syd'Quan Thompson, CB: Syd'Quan Thompson may need to move to safety because he lacks the idea speed to play corner in the NFL.

C- 7th Jammie Kirlew, DE: Kirlew's value is as a special teamer

SonOfLe-loLang
04-28-2010, 11:25 PM
i love how he grades 6th and 7th rounders. What an a-hole.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Also, i hope Tim Tebow sees this. Seriously doubt that guy at your own peril.

Doggcow
04-28-2010, 11:30 PM
Beadles was such a ****ty pick he just didn't even grade it.

What a ****ing ****up.

tsiguy96
04-28-2010, 11:32 PM

What a ****ing ****up.

did you personally see beadles workout compared to any other guys? just curious since you obviously know more than the denver FO.

Kaylore
04-28-2010, 11:33 PM
What an idiot. Iupati was beat like a drum all through he senior bowl and he didn't mention it but we take Olsen on day three and we get a D? And what's with his Tebow hatred? A fifth at best? According to who? I bet our at least one of our linemen has a better career than iupati.

Doggcow
04-28-2010, 11:34 PM
did you personally see beadles workout compared to any other guys? just curious since you obviously know more than the denver FO.

I was commenting to the legitimacy of Prisco, not to the Broncos. I personally love the Beadles pick.

Casper Bronco
04-28-2010, 11:34 PM

He's talking about Prisco moron. He doesn't even have him on the list

Ugly Duck
04-28-2010, 11:35 PM

My bad... fixed it

BlaK-Argentina
04-28-2010, 11:37 PM
Now we know why Josh McDaniels will last one more year in Denver.

:spit::spit::spit:

tsiguy96
04-28-2010, 11:40 PM
I was commenting to the legitimacy of Prisco, not to the Broncos. I personally love the Beadles pick.

ohh gotcha :D

i like the beadles pick as well, im wondering only one thing about it: will he be better than ducasse?

BroncoBuff
04-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Nobody's an F .... not at this stage. And I'd give both Walton and Decker higher grades. He's just a d!ck.

Actually, I think Eric Decker might just be the next Ed McCaffrey.

Baba Booey
04-28-2010, 11:44 PM
So a 7th rounder with Special Teams value is a bad thing? A 7th-round corner that lacks speed but played very well over four seasons against PAC-10 competition renders only a C+?

http://img.moronail.net/img/5/7/1257.jpg

Florida_Bronco
04-28-2010, 11:53 PM
There are so many things wrong with his list, it's laughable.

broncocalijohn
04-29-2010, 12:07 AM
Amazing he grades a 6th and 7th rounder. How can anyone give anything of a B or better at that spot? Why bother trying to grade it. Just put that in the overall grade of the Broncos draft. Maybe he has an issue with Tebow in the first round but to give an F means he wont amount to anything for the team. You might think Tebow is a 3rd rounder but it seems Buffalo was willing to go get him much sooner.

cmhargrove
04-29-2010, 08:42 AM
It's not just that I hate Prisco...

He's just wrong so often. How does he still have a job, and why did he ever get the job in the first place? He loves to make predictions, and those predictions are wrong about 75% of the time.

Rabb
04-29-2010, 08:57 AM
How can you justify trading away Cutler and picking this kid

stopped reading there

Rohirrim
04-29-2010, 08:58 AM
Prisco is a worm.

chex
04-29-2010, 09:09 AM
1st Tim Tebow, QB: By far and away the worst pick in this draft. Wow. How can you justify trading away Cutler and picking this kid. He's a fifth-round pick -- at best. Now we know why Josh McDaniels will last one more year in Denver. Horrible. Just horrible.

Would love to see Prisco put his money where his mouth is. I have an idea, let's do this Vince McMahon style. Loser leaves town match. After this year, either Josh goes away, or Prisco does.

Houshyamama
04-29-2010, 09:22 AM
Let's start a website where we chronicle all the predictions made by major douches like this Prisco. We could single handedly put most of them on the street.

Mr.Meanie
04-29-2010, 09:26 AM
There's a whole lot of libel going on in this thread. This is everyone's first warning.

Shoemaker
04-29-2010, 09:47 AM
B- 1st Demaryius Thomas, WR: He is a good player coming off a leg injury. The knock on him is that he didn't run a lot of routes at Georgia Tech. But he can. He fills a big hole.

Okay, not even taking into consideration how ridiculous the rest of the grades are (they've been addressed in the thread), Prisco sure doesn't get off to a very good start here.

I just don't understand the correlation between Thomas' blurb and his grade.

How does a player that is talented, able to overcome the main criticism against him, and fills a big need for the team get a B-?

Shouldn't those positives make him a B or higher?

Archer81
04-29-2010, 09:49 AM
And in three years, when Tebow can not only play, but plays well...I wonder what Prisco will say then.

:Broncos:

TheDave
04-29-2010, 10:05 AM
What a dick...

I'm not real happy with the Tebow pick.... but an F?

Come on, where he was picked was fine. I'll bet the world he would not have been on the board when our 2nd pick came up. So we jumped up using amo we just earned by trading back. Nothing wrong with that.

As for value, I can't imagine that McKidd won't use him for a handful of plays every game. Well, 5 td's and 20 1st downs is pretty damn good production for a 1st round pick.

I'm not sure if he will ever amount to anything more (back up QB 5-10 play gimick type), but even that is deserving of WAY more than an F.

skunk
04-29-2010, 10:15 AM
this guy is a whore

Rohirrim
04-29-2010, 10:23 AM
Why would anybody in their right mind bother to "grade out" anybody after the fourth round anyway? What are you going to say? Lacks speed? Maybe only a rotational player? Will struggle to make the team? WTF? You could put on a blindfold and say the same thing about every 5th, 6th and 7th round pick in the league. Guess what? 90% of them won't make it! ****ing moron. :rofl:

"May have value as a special teamer?!?" Ya think? Ha!

Beantown Bronco
Well, 5 td's and 20 1st downs is pretty damn good production for a 1st round pick.

Don't tell that to Mock. Moreno blew those figures away and he still considers him a bust.

go_broncos
He hates broncos. According to him, cutler is a franchise QB. I ignore him whatever he says about denver. Also, he doesn't like Tebow. He tell that Tebow is not a NFL QB on a daily basis just to anger gator fans.
Just ignore him..

DeuceOfClub
04-29-2010, 10:58 AM
Eric Decker, WR: This is a pick I like by the Broncos. You can see McDaniels putting him in the Wes Welker role.

I think he's more of an Ed McCaffrey, or Joe Jurevicius, maybe even Drew Bennett.