PDA

View Full Version : Another angle on tebow

Quoydogs
04-28-2010, 03:19 PM
If he plays do you think we will get more coverage on Espn and the NFL network?

Broncosfreak_56
04-28-2010, 03:21 PM
ESPN are rumored to be considering a spinoff network- Tebow Sports Network(TSN).

GoBroncos84
04-28-2010, 03:23 PM
Is there enough hours in the day for them to adequately cover Tim Tebow, Brett Favre, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Terrell Owens (even if he is still a free agent, that needs to be talked about daily)? I feel bad for the networks...

Archer81
04-28-2010, 03:24 PM
None of us here would like what ESPN and NFLN would say with more Broncos coverage...that's until we start winning consistently. Then it will be like everyone supported the Broncos all along.

:Broncos:

Houshyamama
04-28-2010, 03:28 PM
I think everyone here who watches ESPN will be glad if they cover us more. Don't get me wrong, I hate ESPN most of the time but you can't ALWAYS watch NFL Network and ESPN is just always there. Not to mention the fact that my friends are always watching it and it's on the TV at bars all the time. More Broncos coverage would be awesome, I'm tired of hearing about the same old crap.

chaz
04-28-2010, 03:28 PM
None of us here would like what ESPN and NFLN would say with more Broncos coverage...that's until we start winning consistently. Then it will be like everyone supported the Broncos all along.

very good point sir! but they're all idiots, regardless of what they say about the broncos. mayock is the only analyst i can stand (bruschi is tolerable)

Houshyamama
04-28-2010, 03:29 PM
very good point sir! but they're all idiots, regardless of what they say about the broncos. mayock is the only analyst i can stand (bruschi is tolerable)

If you can handle is constantly exploding optimism, Gruden is pretty good.

TheReverend
04-28-2010, 03:35 PM
He'll play, and they'll get more coverage.

Quoydogs
04-28-2010, 03:35 PM
Yep its hard to get broncos coverage over here also. They all have been sweating over Tebow and it is a popularity contest so that should help. I can see it already.

Broncos win 67 to 3 now back to how Tim Tebow kept the bench warm that clearly gave the Broncos the advantage.

chaz
04-28-2010, 03:42 PM
If you can handle is constantly exploding optimism, Gruden is pretty good.

forgot about him. I did enjoy his QB camp. Obviously knows a ton and I really like his passion, although the positivity begins to seem inauthentic after a while.

Rohirrim
04-28-2010, 03:44 PM
Madden is coming out of retirement just so he can worship Tebow.

Chris
04-28-2010, 03:45 PM
I like Gruden as an analyst... I hate him as a commentator.

azbroncfan
04-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Tebow has a chance to be as big of star as Brady, Manning, Brees if he does well. Good thing about him is I'll bet the rookie camp this week will get some good coverage from ESPN.

Archer81
04-28-2010, 04:47 PM
Tebow has a chance to be as big of star as Brady, Manning, Brees if he does well. Good thing about him is I'll bet the rookie camp this week will get some good coverage from ESPN.

Hopefully not to the detriment of the local fanbase who will go to see it.

cmhargrove
04-28-2010, 04:54 PM
If he plays do you think we will get more coverage on Espn and the NFL network?

C'mon now, is this really a new angle?

Are you going to try to sell me a Shamwow while i'm here in your thread? I just spent eighteen important seconds scanning your thread, and I still don't think I found the new angle.

Tebow and Orton both in the backfield on the same play? That would be an interesting angle. Tebow getting attention, not so much...

Archer81
04-28-2010, 05:21 PM
Angle of the dangle?

What what?

Verizon.

Quoydogs
04-28-2010, 05:37 PM
C'mon now, is this really a new angle?

Are you going to try to sell me a Shamwow while i'm here in your thread? I just spent eighteen important seconds scanning your thread, and I still don't think I found the new angle.

Tebow and Orton both in the backfield on the same play? That would be an interesting angle. Tebow getting attention, not so much...

WOW did someone take a deuce in your coffee today. Go take a bong hit and chill the F out.

Peace

gtown
04-28-2010, 05:41 PM
I can't wait till the first bad game from our starting QB. The calls for Tebow will indeed require another network.

cmhargrove
04-28-2010, 07:09 PM
WOW did someone take a deuce in your coffee today. Go take a bong hit and chill the F out.

Peace

Most of us around here are ok with a little "ribbing" and light humor, it's ok to just roll with it and have some fun. You don't have to take it so personally...

Quoydogs
04-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Most of us around here are ok with a little "ribbing" and light humor, it's ok to just roll with it and have some fun. You don't have to take it so personally...

That was my light humor. :punched:

Kaylore
04-28-2010, 09:53 PM

This would be there, true. However more coverage is good. At first it would be dumb, but eventually national media would familiarize themselves with our team and eventually give less-stupid analysis.

broncobum6162
04-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Tim Tebow allready has his own networks.....TBS(Tebow Broadcasting Network) and TNN(Tim's News Network).

TheReverend
04-29-2010, 05:45 AM
Tim Tebow allready has his own networks.....TBS(Tebow Broadcasting Network) and TNN(Tim's News Network).

You forgot Channel 15.

IHaveALight
04-29-2010, 06:31 AM
I like Tim from this angle. You can really see how much he loves football here, I think they may need a room together.

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID22153/images/1-thessalonians-5-18-tim-tebow-face-Bible-verse(1).jpg

Hogan11
04-29-2010, 06:37 AM

as well as CBN.

Seriously, of course they'll go into oversaturation mode if he exceeds expectations....it's what they do now. John Elway, as great as he was, was never pounded into the ground by ESPN..it simply wasn't the MO then. It is now.