PDA

View Full Version : What is your early draft grade for the Broncos?

baja
04-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Give your grade from A+ to F and give your reasons why.

None of this "Too early to tell" crap either. It's just your opinion, you are allowed to change it as more information comes available.

Ray Finkle
04-28-2010, 10:52 AM
I'll give them a C right now. I understand the picks and believe there may be value in the selections but can't say anything till they hit the field.

stoxman
04-28-2010, 10:56 AM
B...depends on Tebow (I'm cautiously optimistic). Really like Walton, Decker pics and hope to see production out of our late CB pix.

GoBroncos84
04-28-2010, 11:09 AM
I've been saying B+. Our biggest need was interior offensive line and we drafted three guys I really liked who can play those spots. We needed to try and replace Marshall somehow, and we drafted two guys there. I think we got a steal with Parrish Cox.

We gave up a lot for Tim, but I'm hopefully optimistic. I felt additional good young depth to the front 7 was more important than adding corners, so I would have liked to see us address that earlier. I question trading a fifth next year. But overall I'm very happy with it

Inkana7
04-28-2010, 11:11 AM
A solid B. I'm in love with our draft(outside of our 7th rounders) but I have NO idea how Tebow will work out. I love him and feel like he can be great, but you just don't know.

Archer81
04-28-2010, 11:12 AM
A.

I am embracing my inner homer. Good picks, tons of potential.

:Broncos:

TheReverend
04-28-2010, 11:15 AM
B+ to A, but no A+

Rabb
04-28-2010, 11:15 AM
I give this draft an A. Denver addressed their #1 and #2 needs in my eyes (interior line and wide receiver) and added potentially a game changer at QB. Add in an excellent corner and return man, and I am a happy cat.

ColoradoDarin
04-28-2010, 11:17 AM
A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I believe that we just scored the best draft in the history of drafts.

ScottXray
04-28-2010, 11:18 AM
B-, because of the Tebow trade and pick.

Would have been an A as they addressed most of their needs
well and picked up some solid (hopefully) players in those positions.

Using the three picks they gave up for TT on the remaining needs would
have resulted in a more solid Team overall.

baja
04-28-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm gonna start with A+ and work from there.

I love the potential of the Tebow pick, he could very well become a franchise QB and the rest of the draft appears to be outstanding I really like Decker.

This draft also says we already have some good young players on the roster ready to step up.

gyldenlove
04-28-2010, 11:20 AM
C.

It was disappointing that we ended up spending so many resources replacing a guy we got a pair of 2nd round picks for and that we didn't address the defensive front 7 in a significant way. The trade value in the trades to get Thomas and Tebow also pull down.

2nd and 3rd round were good in the sense that we got good players but a defensive lineman or LB would have been nice, the later rounds were outstanding.

*WARHORSE*
04-28-2010, 11:26 AM
I grade according to how I liked what we did.

A

We addressed our dline alot by helping the offense. We got a really good rotation of players along the Dline, and I just hope we can have a plugger offense that can get short yardage anytime we want.

Two HUGE WRs who can block and make plays. Three HUGE Olinemen.

If we have Walton and Beadles starting at center and guard, which imo we will, our Oline is gonna be NASTY.

Bring the pain.