PDA

View Full Version : OT - Need some advice from neutral people(serious please)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Miss I.
05-11-2014, 04:22 PM
You ass munchers ruined my life with your lawn chair advise. I get an email every time you post here and I will see you at a tailgate and you won't like it. Sex and love are not always the same thing . remember that next time you ruin someones life.

Okay so which one of the OM members is this? Because after a quick scan of "her" old posts it made me realize two things:
1. I posted some really stupid things in here, but at least I didn't run off to Myrtle Beach with some crazy person.
2. This poster knew more about some of the posters than a person new to the OM would have so it smells of an alternate account.

Plus couple that with "her" coincidental reemergence after someone bumped it, I am a bit suspicious. I know it's off season, but if you guy are that bored I could start a new thread and ask you for advice on meeting the right guy. That surely couldn't go wrong, could it?

Jason in LA
05-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Yes, this thread is so back on!!!!

Jason in LA
05-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Real story or not, I'd like an update!

theAPAOps5
05-11-2014, 04:38 PM
You ass munchers ruined my life with your lawn chair advise. I get an email every time you post here and I will see you at a tailgate and you won't like it. Sex and love are not always the same thing . remember that next time you ruin someones life.

Based on this thread, none of us are worried!

DBroncos4life
05-11-2014, 04:47 PM

Why do I get the feeling you spread the love of STD's every time you open your legs?

McDman
05-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Okay so which one of the OM members is this? Because after a quick scan of "her" old posts it made me realize two things:
1. I posted some really stupid things in here, but at least I didn't run off to Myrtle Beach with some crazy person.
2. This poster knew more about some of the posters than a person new to the OM would have so it smells of an alternate account.

Plus couple that with "her" coincidental reemergence after someone bumped it, I am a bit suspicious. I know it's off season, but if you guy are that bored I could start a new thread and ask you for advice on meeting the right guy. That surely couldn't go wrong, could it?

That's probably someone who has already posted in this thread recently.

I'll give you some great advice on meeting guys. Move back to the states and meet a real bearded man. Screw the chavs!

OBF1
05-11-2014, 05:04 PM
When is the draft again?

TheChamp24
05-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Real story or not, I'd like an update!

Sure thing, bro.

I've got a good job going at the moment, my daughter is 2 1/2 and I've taught her to say "Go Broncos", "Omaha", "Touchdown" and "Hurry Hurry". She's an amazing little girl.

Haven't seen the mother since she handed me over our daughter when I fought for custody. Every now and then there is some communication. She's homeless at the moment, not really sure where she is, last I knew she was in Virginia.

R8R H8R
05-11-2014, 05:22 PM

I don't know if you're a troll or a tramp. But get your low-life off this fine thread. Don't you have a WalMart or something to drop a kid off like a pair of worn out sneakers? GTFO!

McDman
05-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Sure thing, bro.

I've got a good job going at the moment, my daughter is 2 1/2 and I've taught her to say "Go Broncos", "Omaha", "Touchdown" and "Hurry Hurry". She's an amazing little girl.

Haven't seen the mother since she handed me over our daughter when I fought for custody. Every now and then there is some communication. She's homeless at the moment, not really sure where she is, last I knew she was in Virginia.

I love that you got full custody. So I'm assuming you took the paternity test?

JCMElway
05-11-2014, 05:44 PM
I don't know if you're a troll or a tramp. But get your low-life off this fine thread. Don't you have a WalMart or something to drop a kid off like a pair of worn out sneakers? GTFO!

People. RPS is obviously a dupe account meant to stir up trouble and keep the drama going. Have none of you played Survivor?

R8R H8R
05-11-2014, 05:50 PM
People. RPS is obviously a dupe account meant to stir up trouble and keep the drama going. Have none of you played Survivor?

No, but it is fun to play along with this one. Is it Bob?

Cito Pelon
05-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Yes, this thread is so back on!!!!

More interesting than Western Water Law. Or maybe not. Nah, it's not.

iforgotmypassword
05-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Finally took the time to read it. Mother of god. Somebody needs to take thechamp24's and Rev's posts and get this thing viral.

The world needs to know that this occurred.

R8R H8R
05-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Finally took the time to read it. Mother of god. Somebody needs to take thechamp24's and Rev's posts and get this thing viral.

The world needs to know that this occurred.

It does, believe me, it does.

Archer81
05-11-2014, 06:53 PM

The real source of drug resistant syphilis. Good work. You have ruined sex for all of us.

:Broncos:

Archer81
05-11-2014, 06:54 PM

Any particular reason you have the same IP as a certain expatriate poster?

McDman
05-11-2014, 07:15 PM

Haha, which poster is it?

DBroncos4life
05-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Haha, which poster is it?

baja

McDman
05-11-2014, 07:38 PM
baja

Crazy old coot.

ZONA
05-11-2014, 09:45 PM
Sometimes the board trips out and posters start policing **** all over the place. It's a strange place you never know when people will make fun of a plane crash or get pissed because someone made an off color joke.

You don't know when people will get upset over a thread bump and think it's funny, or come on the thread and post why are you idiots bumping this thread.

Or sometimes a person posts a non football thread in season and it's ok, other times you just ruined the football purity of the temple of orange.

Thats why you just have to call them pussies and move on. ROFL!

I do it for the common good. I must save you from yourself.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee264/dlosta/threadpolice.gif

theAPAOps5
05-11-2014, 09:52 PM

I don't trust the IP System. You once accused me of having a dupe account and I never once have created one.

spdirty
05-11-2014, 10:19 PM

I could have a job lined out for you in the future. Not quite myrtle beach and not sure if you'd qualify since we will have our girls tested for stds, but you will be welcome to apply if you want.

R8R H8R
05-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Sure thing, bro.

Take care of your little girl, and good luck to you.

broncocalijohn
05-12-2014, 11:01 PM
And, a follow-up.

Why is it said that, "The child enters the theater to watch Ghostbusters; but when he exits, the door opens straight onto Crack Alley?"

That is Meth Alley Dom. Get your OMane jokes in order.

broncocalijohn
05-12-2014, 11:08 PM
This bump was a very stupid idea. Let it die already and move on.

Says a poster that gave bad advice to the OP?

broncocalijohn
09-14-2016, 06:55 PM
Looks like TheChamp24 son (you know he has a few new ones) has a new playmate.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article101749072.html

The kid goes from bad unmarried parents, horrible Grandma to living in a place where he will never get out of the doldrums of the city.

Jason in LA
09-14-2016, 07:28 PM
Greatest thread ever bar none!

Miss I.
09-14-2016, 07:50 PM
True Story: On my way back from a trip to Savannnah, GA to VA, I drove through Myrtle Beach. Having read this informative thread I sped through Myrtle Beach as fast as I could. I may be crazy, but I know Myrtle beach
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/001/384/Atrapitis.gif

gunns
09-14-2016, 08:32 PM

Must have made you set some goals.

strafen
09-14-2016, 08:50 PM
TheChamp24 (OP) has not posted in 3 months

BroncoBuff
09-14-2016, 09:35 PM
TheChamp24 (OP) has not posted in 3 months

The first few months of any new relationship are a kind of "honeymoon" period. I'm sure they've got plenty to do than to bother with us.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2016, 10:25 PM
The first few months of any new relationship are a kind of "honeymoon" period. I'm sure they've got plenty to do than to bother with us.

HUH?Uhh

Not only has he not posted in 1 year and 3 months but this "honeymoon" has been over for years. Look at the dates. Sounds like you missed this one so go back from the beginning and read through it.

Make sure you catch Zona's first post of this HOF thread and then think of his situation last year.

Willynowei
09-14-2016, 11:22 PM
This thread proves one of the greatest pieces of advice I'd ever received. I had a funny old dude as my doorman at a condo i used to rent out. Whenever I brought a new girl over for the night, he'd always make a remark/joke about me being a player the following day, etc.

I remember complaining to him about how busy I was during crunch time one month, about how I needed to prioritize better, stop being distracted by girls etc.

He said to me "Son, you can lose money chasing p***Y, but you'll never lose p***Y chasing money"

Truer words have never been spoken. Champ24 could be buried in money and p***Y if he just kicked that b**** to the curb and worked hard at his job. Instead he's buried under diapers and debt right now because he quit his job for a woman.

Never do that fellas.

ZONA
09-14-2016, 11:23 PM
HUH?Uhh

Not only has he not posted in 1 year and 3 months but this "honeymoon" has been over for years. Look at the dates. Sounds like you missed this one so go back from the beginning and read through it.

Make sure you catch Zona's first post of this HOF thread and then think of his situation last year.

What about it? My first post on this thread basically said to know what you want, and then don't be afraid to do either move forward or get out, and that many people honestly don't do either.

ZONA
09-14-2016, 11:25 PM
He said to me "Son, you can lose money chasing p***Y, but you'll never lose p***Y chasing money"

Pretty much.

Cleo McDowell
09-15-2016, 02:16 AM
oh the memories. such an amazing thread. #myrtlebeach4ever

SleepingTiger
09-15-2016, 09:53 AM
This thread proves one of the greatest pieces of advice I'd ever received. I had a funny old dude as my doorman at a condo i used to rent out. Whenever I brought a new girl over for the night, he'd always make a remark/joke about me being a player the following day, etc.

I remember complaining to him about how busy I was during crunch time one month, about how I needed to prioritize better, stop being distracted by girls etc.

Truer words have never been spoken. Champ24 could be buried in money and p***Y if he just kicked that b**** to the curb and worked hard at his job. Instead he's buried under diapers and debt right now because he quit his job for a woman.

Never do that fellas.

my dad told me to keep my face to your books and don't even think about girls. one time a girl called my home phone and my dad kicked my ass. this was middle school.

SleepingTiger
09-15-2016, 09:54 AM
i read this thread about 3 times now, every time it gets better.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-15-2016, 10:08 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/78Ruh0ewBVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rohirrim
09-15-2016, 11:58 AM
It really gets good when he shows her the thread. Then, she posts! Classic!

Damn! There's even a DemonEagles drawing. :thumbs:

ColoradoDarin
09-15-2016, 12:47 PM
Just follow your heart!!!

ZONA
09-15-2016, 01:24 PM
my dad told me to keep my face to your books and don't even think about girls. one time a girl called my home phone and my dad kicked my ass. this was middle school.

So your father physically abused you because a girl called the house? Seems rather harsh doesn't it? I get it, being strict with your kids can pay off in some ways but when you get to the point of beating up your kids, that's going over and well beyond being a strict parent, that's straight up evil.

Rohirrim
09-15-2016, 01:29 PM
Just follow your heart!!!

Six years later, I wouldn't give the same advice. Guess I've changed. ;D

ColoradoDarin
09-15-2016, 02:09 PM
Six years later, I wouldn't give the same advice. Guess I've changed. ;D

Jeremiah 17:9

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?

:~ohyah!:

Rabb
09-15-2016, 03:25 PM
Rev with the first reply had the best reply.

I miss him.

CHEF LUIGI
09-15-2016, 03:47 PM
job search myrtle beach while you keep your job in Texas, she can do the same.
Do you adore her daughter and THEIR relationship?
if yes, then THAT is your new family, NOT the ones you will leave behind in Texas.
Keep in mind if you work days and she works nights, raising her child will be YOUR responsibility when this child is out of school.
FWIW, this sounds like she is asking you to choose her family over yours, how well do you know her family !
Lastly, the MANE is a lousy place to get advice on important life issues, I have not read the other responses, but I wish you well regardless.
Unless her family is going to feed and house the THREE of you until you both get jobs, don't make the move unemployed !

Kaylore
09-15-2016, 03:48 PM
Nonetheless, after much thinking, you guessed it, I'm going to move. Go ahead and queue this thread up for 6 months if you like, but I truly feel this will be better for my life than not going.

Fast forward and she's threatening you in a parking lot to hurt a child if you don't promise to take sole custody of the kid, who is her own (but possibly not yours).

Are you happier? Do you believe it was better for your life than not moving?

Abqbronco
09-15-2016, 04:09 PM
This thread is the gift that keeps giving!

GreatBronco16
09-15-2016, 04:17 PM
if yes, then THAT is your new family, NOT the ones you will leave behind in Texas.
Keep in mind if you work days and she works nights, raising her child will be YOUR responsibility when this child is out of school.
FWIW, this sounds like she is asking you to choose her family over yours, how well do you know her family !
Lastly, the MANE is a lousy place to get advice on important life issues, I have not read the other responses, but I wish you well regardless.
Unless her family is going to feed and house the THREE of you until you both get jobs, don't make the move unemployed !

Hello, welcome to 6 years ago.

broncocalijohn
09-15-2016, 04:22 PM
So your father physically abused you because a girl called the house? Seems rather harsh doesn't it? I get it, being strict with your kids can pay off in some ways but when you get to the point of beating up your kids, that's going over and well beyond being a strict parent, that's straight up evil.

He is Asian.

DomCasual
09-15-2016, 05:38 PM
I really feel that this is the time we need to revisit this fantastic video.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K_uRIMUBnvw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh man, I had totally forgotten about this video. The way I first saw it was a part of a totally unironic thread, started by baja (RIP).

Most of you have probably seen it. If not, you need to watch it - it's truly a piece of work. The creepiness factor of nearly every man in this video is off the charts.

DomCasual
09-15-2016, 05:40 PM

LOL

Oh man, this made me giggle.

The MANE is a lousy place to get advice! You might argue that you could find better advice on the Moon! :)

SonOfLe-loLang
09-15-2016, 05:47 PM

A very Quoydogs response from the Chef!

I do think an update would be good though, but i guess he's long gone?

ColoradoDarin
09-15-2016, 06:18 PM
LOL

Oh man, this made me giggle.

The MANE is a lousy place to get advice! You might argue that you could find better advice on the Moon! :)

Actually some great advice was handed down in this thread. OP and "love conquers all" people just ignored it.

slick7
09-15-2016, 06:25 PM
The best part of this thread might be the posters giving this guy advice 3, 4 or 5 years after the fact.

4Horsemen
09-15-2016, 06:28 PM
so, whatever happened to this dude and his family??