PDA

View Full Version : OT - Need some advice from neutral people(serious please)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

WyoLaw
04-28-2010, 06:57 PM
http://www.gizmowatch.com/images/mantis2.jpg

HAHA!! Sweet, she's hot. HA!!

UberBroncoMan
04-28-2010, 06:57 PM

I hear they feast on their young... better get the kid away from her ASAP.

pokenation
04-28-2010, 07:11 PM

if she's not going to get her G.E.D or a J.O.B, then she should have enough time to shave the kitty at least.

Rohirrim
04-28-2010, 07:16 PM
She got one thing right we are mean.....

Speak for yourself. I told him to follow his heart, which was a very Woodstock Generation thing to say. :peace:

SportinOne
04-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Moving is not a big deal. Myrtle Beach isn't exactly New York City. If you don't like it where you are move somewhere else. It's not that big of a deal..

baja
04-28-2010, 07:34 PM
Imagine different scenarios when you get to the one than makes your heart sing choose that one and don't look back. Do that all your life and you will be a free man.

I did the same Ro.

broncocalijohn
04-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Moving is not a big deal. Myrtle Beach isn't exactly New York City. If you don't like it where you are move somewhere else. It's not that big of a deal..

as long as he keeps her in Myrtle Beach.

ghwk
04-28-2010, 08:35 PM

ROFL Man I just whizzed my pants when I saw this I was laughing so hard!! Hilarious!Hilarious!ROFL!ROFL!

24champ
04-28-2010, 08:36 PM
HOLY. SANTA CLAUSE. SH@t

Haha! That was a great movie...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m69FCeUXdkA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m69FCeUXdkA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

maher_tyler
04-28-2010, 08:40 PM

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m69FCeUXdkA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m69FCeUXdkA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hilarious!

theAPAOps5
04-28-2010, 08:54 PM

LOL I can always count on you to get my movie references!

Popps
04-28-2010, 09:02 PM
No one really expected him to listen though. This is one of those stupid things that someone like the OP has to do and ruin their lives on their own, before they listen to anyone.

Well, he probably won't ruin his life... as long as there is no marriage or kids.

But, yea... it was sort of funny. This plea for honest responses... met with an overwhelming majority opinion. He reads it, shows it to the girl... she puts the kabosh on it and he's doing what she wanted anyway.

But, that's the brain of a 25 year old. Honestly, most of us are pretty stupid at that age. Some lessons have to be experienced.

gyldenlove
04-28-2010, 09:08 PM
From my chestpubes to my ballfro....

Best. Line. Ever.

gyldenlove
04-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Well, he probably won't ruin his life... as long as there is no marriage or kids.

But, yea... it was sort of funny. This plea for honest responses... met with an overwhelming majority opinion. He reads it, shows it to the girl... she puts the kabosh on it and he's doing what she wanted anyway.

But, that's the brain of a 25 year old. Honestly, most of us are pretty stupid at that age. Some lessons have to be experienced.

I take offense to that, most of us stay pretty stupid thank you very much, you sound like you think it is a temporary state of affairs like the flu, puberty or being able to control your urination.

Popps
04-28-2010, 09:15 PM
I take offense to that, most of us stay pretty stupid thank you very much, you sound like you think it is a temporary state of affairs like the flu, puberty or being able to control your urination.

:rofl:

SportinOne
04-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Oh, here's something: Never sacrifice character in a woman for slightly more beauty... a great woman isn't really all that hard to find, she just isn't very likely to sleep with you the first time you meet her.

SureShot
04-28-2010, 10:39 PM
she just isn't very likely to sleep with you the first time you meet her.

You are doing it wrong. :D

Jason in LA
04-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Break up. Dead serious.

I 100% agree.

BroncoBuff
04-28-2010, 10:50 PM
You're a man now. Sit your parents down and explain it, with conviction.

Tell them "it hurts" to move, but it's a great opportunity for your family. Explain it like you BELIEVE it.

They should rightly be happy for you. Tell them you'll visit every year.

broncocalijohn
04-28-2010, 10:52 PM

the scene is good but that movie was pretty bad. A laughed only a few times and I am a big Will Ferrer fan.

OABB
04-28-2010, 10:59 PM
Hey since this is an advice thread, I figured i could ask for a little help too. I met this girl and we are in love very much. We make passionate love to Michael boltin and everything is going great. The only problem is her brother. I constantly have to bail that guy out of jail and he is always using my car. Worse, when he stays over she always sleeps in his room. She says that they are very close and that I should be a man and sleep in my own room. I don't know if the air condition is broken but they are always sweaty in there. I love her and am happy to run to the store for cigarettes and whip cream for them( that's what they like to eat I guess) and I keep my car gassed up for him all the time.

Anyways, she wanted me to buy hima condo and give him an allowance. I really love her, but her brother is taking precious time away from me that could be spent rubbing her back or watching our favorite Meg Ryan movies. What do you guys think I should do?

BroncoBuff
04-28-2010, 11:05 PM
Hey since this is an advice thread, I figured i could ask for a little help too. I met this girl and we are in love very much. We make passionate love to Michael boltin and everything is going great. The only problem is her brother. I constantly have to bail that guy out of jail and he is always using my car. Worse, when he stays over she always sleeps in his room. She says that they are very close and that I should be a man and sleep in my own room. I don't know if the air condition is broken but they are always sweaty in there. I love her and am happy to run to the store for cigarettes and whip cream for them( that's what they like to eat I guess) and I keep my car gassed up for him all the time.

Anyways, she wanted me to buy hima condo and give him an allowance. I really love her, but her brother is taking precious time away from me that could be spent rubbing her back or watching our favorite Meg Ryan movies. What do you guys think I should do?

You are just plain self-centered.

Can't you just be happy for him that he's out of jail?

Jason in LA
04-28-2010, 11:11 PM
I read the first page and skipped to the last page. I'll read the other pages later.

The way I see it, the guy is putting himself in a very bad position. I can understand why his family and friends aren't digging his girl, and it has nothing to do with being elitist.

Rough upbringing, sure, it's not her fault, but it still shapes who she is. That rough upbringing led her to drop out of high school and have a kid at 19. And where is the father?!?! Is he a dead beat, sounds like it, but she chose him, and chose to have a child with him. Dropping out of high school and getting knocked up by a potential deadbeat dad are very poor decisions. She can claim a rough childhood, but those are choices that she made.

So he's going to follow the lead of a woman who has a history of making poor decisions. That's just not smart. And he's trying to be the family man when he's broke himself. He's putting a burden on himself there. One that he doesn't need. He's not making good money yet, but he's going to straddle himself down with a woman and a child, and the woman won't hold a steady job. Yeah, I see a pattern. Dropped out of high school, can't hold a job, and he thinks that she's going to go to college? Yeah, that's not happening.

My advice to him would be to stay single until he can afford to be a family man. Right now he can't. He's going down a road that will screw up his life. If he continues down this road he's going to knock her up and then he'll really be stuck. Hopefully he doesn't knock her up any time soon, so he better wrap it up every single time.

Jason in LA
04-28-2010, 11:15 PM
I will say, that my current job is not an Accounting job, it is a Bookkepper job that pays $30,000 a year, which is why I said its okay, but I can do better. I mainly had to get it because of the economy, nobody would hire an inexperienced, recent grad.

You should do better before you start raising a family.

BroncoBuff
04-28-2010, 11:18 PM
Yeah Jason, good point. My advice was based on him being certain he wanted to marry her, but are you sure of that 13? You should look inside first, do some serious soul-searching. and be sure. The decision to get married comes first, the decision to move comes later.

broncocalijohn
04-28-2010, 11:33 PM
jason needs to read the last 4 pages when he comes back and tells us the great news and the little surprise he had for us.

Jason in LA
04-28-2010, 11:49 PM
jason needs to read the last 4 pages when he comes back and tells us the great news and the little surprise he had for us.

Alright I'm going to read those pages right now.

Jason in LA
04-29-2010, 12:30 AM
Holy ****!!!! What the ****!?!?!? Ugh. Somebody punch him in his neck. Naw, screw that, punch him in his vagina.

Why in the world would he show this to his girl? That just makes no sense. And notice that right after he shows it to her he's moving to SC. Man that must suck ass. She probably decided she wanted another kid on the spot and to calm her down he had to knock her up. This guy is so screwed and he doesn't even know it.

Dude, you have a job, a career, the potential to get better jobs, and she needs you, not the other way around. That means you call the shots!

The only thing I can make of this is that he was like Bob the virgin. Finally got some tail, doesn't think he'll be getting anymore tail, so he's going to do what ever to keep that tail.

Ferris Bueller said it the best: "Cameron has never been in love - at least, nobody's ever been in love with him. If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like ****, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him, 'cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work."

Cleo McDowell
04-29-2010, 12:35 AM

ZONA
04-29-2010, 02:20 AM
I guess for me, it would totally depend on how long you have know this lady and how much do you really like her. I got hooked up years ago and looking back, we really didn't have much at all in common. We just thought we did.

My ONLY piece of advice would be don't be afraid of either path. Some people are afraid of change and commitment and don't ever take the risk and do what you're talking about and some people are the opposite. They like the risk and even after a short time with somebody, they feel obligated to somebody or even fear changing the course of their life, even if that means breaking up. You have to figure out what you want but you can't be afraid of either path. That may be confusing but I guess to sum it up, is do what you feel is in YOUR heart to do. I honestly can admit that part of the reason I got married many years ago was because I didn't want to cause my girlfriend of a few years any heart ache. I knew she had a rough up bringing and life was not fair to her and now that I look back on it, as our relationship is rocky as all hell, I never asked myself, what do I really want. Just make sure you think about that. What do YOU want, for now and the long run. Not the both of you, but just YOU.

Good luck dude

FADERPROOF
04-29-2010, 02:25 AM
I think they're trying to get away from you... Stalker.

odoubt it, my ex needs me to watch our son so she can run around with different men haha.

gunns
04-29-2010, 05:44 AM
Do it, though its tough for me to be neutral on this...

You are 25, jobs can come and go but you have love and the making of a family, dont let that slip away because of a job or other family members.

2 things you said, you hate it in Texas and you have a great woman, what else is there to ponder? Dont pass this opportunity up man, I'm telling you that you will be kicking yourself in the ass so hard forever, trust me on this.

You didn't read the whole post did you? Either that or I missed the great woman part.

Funny thing, she said 80% said to leave her, but she didn't comment on what was said about her job situation. This dude is in trouble, unless he likes a woman that sits home and eats bon bons all day.

ghwk
04-29-2010, 07:28 AM
You didn't read the whole post did you? Either that or I missed the great woman part.

Funny thing, she said 80% said to leave her, but she didn't comment on what was said about her job situation. This dude is in trouble, unless he likes a woman that sits home and eats bon bons all day.

Still no info on the child custody situation, what the father is like and what kind of pain in the ass he will be etc etc. There are whole areas unexplored here that have the potential to keep this thread alive for my amusement. :wiggle:

TotallyScrewed
04-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Break up. Dead serious.

I agree. Or at the very least take a serious look at what she is doing and what she has done to be that stable influence in your life.

Obviously, I don't know anything more than your first comments but...

1) No high school diploma,
2) child with somebody else (didn't work out for whatever reasons and it could be a very good thing...I don't know),
3) can't find work that will cover her gas costs (really?? or is that an excuse?),
4) wants you to move back to her home town without a job for either of you. What can of plan is that?

What makes you think she's got any plans or follow through. It's tough to get work. You've got to be tougher. Life with small kids, school and work is a heavy load no matter how you trim and scrape and scrap. I don't see mental toughness here. I see a drowning person pulling you under. You can't help them when they can't think and react properly to save themselves.

This sounds like she wants you away from your family. And your family sounds like they want you to stop and think and be prepared and succeed.

Captain 'Dre
04-29-2010, 08:01 AM
Sometimes the craziest opportunities come out of what happens when everything goes to ****.

As long as you're a hard worker, honest, and have goals you can bounce back from any risk. In fact, if that's your personality I think the biggest risk is not taking one, and being mired in mediocrity.
I'm not sure whether that fit's the OP, that's just more of a life commentary. If you don't have work ethic and ambition, taking risks is stupid.

The issue seems to be more that this isn't his GF's personality.

The risk is that she becomes an effing albatross around his neck.

OABB
04-29-2010, 08:01 AM
Look the truth is it can work. All that is needed is for her to be a totally different person.

Kaylore
04-29-2010, 08:04 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=26446&stc=1&d=1272526421
LOL

BEST.
THREAD.
EVER.

Guys, he was a lost cause from the time he put this up here. He wasn't man enough to just make a decision on his own so he started this thread looking for "advice" or basically until he saw enough responses that said what he was planning to do all along so he could justify a bad experience to himself.

He's pretty much got let this one mess him up and then he'll learn. He's young, so hopefully he realizes it sooner than later.

Beantown Bronco
04-29-2010, 08:13 AM
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RTp9yH3FOkk"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RTp9yH3FOkk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Tombstone RJ
04-29-2010, 08:17 AM
Look the truth is it can work. All that is needed is for her to be a totally different person.

I'm betting they get back to Mrytle Beach and she starts banging the guy who knocked her up while McFoneco13 plays Daddy Day Care and works three jobs.

I know her family is going to love the 'new guy' with a job.

Mr.Meanie
04-29-2010, 08:41 AM
Tebowdammit I was out of town yesterday and missed the epic turn this thread took.

Let me just say this:

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/237146/haha_simpsons.jpg

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 09:23 AM
Yeah I noticed that haha, I didnt go through all pages, just felt like chiming in with my opinion.

He is doing it and itll turn out to be the best decision of his life.

odoubt it, my ex needs me to watch our son so she can run around with different men haha.

Wait a second. You literally just turned 27. You're divorced with a kid... and you're telling this dude to follow his heart and do something not very well thought out, against overwhelming opposition, with the girl who has the profile he described.

Rohirrim
04-29-2010, 09:26 AM
This thread is still going?

At this point, I assume McFoneco is talking to Blue about a new forum name. ;D

gyldenlove
04-29-2010, 09:29 AM

The OM equivalent of witness protection....

TheChamp24
04-29-2010, 09:30 AM

I asked for the supidist name to change to, but she said TheReverend was already taken.

TheReverend
04-29-2010, 09:33 AM
I asked for the supidist name to change to, but she said TheReverend was already taken.

You can be mad at me for giving you good advice all you want. I don't need to retaliate at all. Life is apparently doing a better job at that than I ever could.

baja
04-29-2010, 09:33 AM

Sleep with the brother and see if she gets jealous

hookemhess
04-29-2010, 09:34 AM
http://www.changetowin.org/connect/images/fail.jpg

TheReverend
04-29-2010, 09:35 AM
....but still, I can't fight my nature sooooo...

McFoneco, your gf wants your ass back in the kitchen to make her a sandwich.

Popps
04-29-2010, 09:36 AM
You can be mad at me for giving you good advice all you want. I don't need to retaliate at all. Life is apparently doing a better job at that than I ever could.

He's 25, dude. He's got it all under control.

:thumbs:

baja
04-29-2010, 09:41 AM

I wonder if he knows that every woman has a vagina

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 09:42 AM

Rev may be a playboy, but the dude is pretty much the epitome of what women go after (Alpha Male). Has insane confidence, takes charge, works out, seems to have a job, financially stable, etc. He knows what he talks about.

When I was 20 I let a girl drag me around and it was it ended with me becoming the man and putting my foot down. I ended that **** on my own. Learned a lot through it, so maybe you need the experience too. That or you like being told what to do. I had tons of people telling me, **** no, don't get involved with her. I didn't move or anything crazy, but I was willing to. I was not thinking strait. Young and stupid as many say. So yeah... perhaps this is a needed experience.

BTW you spelled stupidest wrong.

TheReverend
04-29-2010, 09:43 AM

Sadly, he's acting like he's 15 with his "first love" after reading Romeo and Juliet in English class.

How many times do you think this phaggot said these:

"As long as we have each other"

"You're all I need"

"I can't live without you"

"My family just doesn't understand us"

....and every other teenage cliche this desperate loser is finally living out at the age of twenty-****ing-five.

TheReverend
04-29-2010, 09:44 AM
Rev may be a playboy, but the dude is pretty much the epitome of what women go after (Alpha Male). Has insane confidence, takes charge, works out, seems to have a job, financially stable, etc. He knows what he talks about.

When I was 20 I let a girl drag me around and it was it ended with me becoming the man and putting my foot down. I ended that **** on my own. Learned a lot through it, so maybe you need the experience too. That or you like being told what to do. I had tons of people telling me, **** no, don't get involved with her. I didn't move or anything crazy, but I was willing to. I was not thinking strait. Young and stupid as many say. So yeah... perhaps this is a needed experience.

That was SOOOO sweet... wanna run off to Myrtle Beach together? I'll take care of you and your kid baby... it's us vs them.

daysofcoleco
04-29-2010, 09:44 AM

Wheew! This means you are still alive and there is hope.
Tonight you will be visited by three spirits. The ghost of Crackheads Past, the gohst of Crackheads Present and the ghost of Crackheads Future.

They will all look like your fiance....

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 09:45 AM
that was soooo sweet... Wanna run off to myrtle beach together? I'll take care of you and your kid baby... It's us vs them.

rofl

Miss I.
04-29-2010, 09:49 AM
Why are you asshats so bent that the guy wouldn't listen to you? Look I happen to agree with at least half of 120% of what you said, but that doesn't make the openly hostile responses any less asinine than they are. Dude was gonnna do what he was gonna do, probably just curious as to what he'd get. Or for all you know this whole damn thread is someone punking the board (I could see that from any number of members).
Anyway, just an opinion from someone who does actually know what being a woman is about so quit using female body parts to insult each other cuz you know me and my girlie parts could totally hurt you in ways that would get me banned should I actually post such things.

;D

Rohirrim
04-29-2010, 09:51 AM

Ahhh, it's Springtime and love is in the air.

It's the lobster riding thing that I don't get.

Rohirrim
04-29-2010, 09:51 AM
Why are you asshats so bent that the guy wouldn't listen to you? Look I happen to agree with at least half of 120% of what you said, but that doesn't make the openly hostile responses any less asinine than they are. Dude was gonnna do what he was gonna do, probably just curious as to what he'd get. Or for all you know this whole damn thread is someone punking the board (I could see that from any number of members).
Anyway, just an opinion from someone who does actually know what being a woman is about so quit using female body parts to insult each other cuz you know me and my girlie parts could totally hurt you in ways that would get me banned should I actually post such things.

;D

Follow you heart. :wave:

daysofcoleco
04-29-2010, 09:57 AM
Sadly, he's acting like he's 15 with his "first love" after reading Romeo and Juliet in English class.

How many times do you think this phaggot said these:

"As long as we have each other"

"You're all I need"

"I can't live without you"

"My family just doesn't understand us"

....and every other teenage cliche this desperate loser is finally living out at the age of twenty-****ing-five.

"It's just not fair!"

hookemhess
04-29-2010, 09:57 AM
He deserves the public ridicule. Attention-whoring immature problems on a message board that is as aggressive as the Mane and then admitting that you showed it to the girl? That is 100% pure fail.

24champ
04-29-2010, 09:59 AM

He gives 25 year olds a bad name.

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 09:59 AM
He deserves the public ridicule. Attention-whoring immature problems on a message board that is as aggressive as the Mane and then admitting that you showed it to the girl? That is 100% pure fail.

We're meany mean means!

Miss I.
04-29-2010, 10:02 AM
We're meany mean means!

No. blue meanies mofo...

http://www.poolparty.com/.a/6a00d83451b35169e2010536184047970b-550wi

Cleo McDowell
04-29-2010, 10:04 AM

120% Fail.

Jason in LA
04-29-2010, 10:28 AM
Still no info on the child custody situation, what the father is like and what kind of pain in the ass he will be etc etc. There are whole areas unexplored here that have the potential to keep this thread alive for my amusement. :wiggle:

The father is a huge issue here. For a couple reasons.

Now it's assumed that he's a deadbeat. He could stir up some trouble if he felt like it, or he could get pissed off that there is a new guy around with his child. Funny how people don't want something until somebody else has it.

On the flip side, what if he's not a deadbeat. What if he's actually a good guy, but the chick is just an ass. It's not really talked about, but some single moms are in that situation because of their own doing. There are fathers out there who want to be in their child's life, but some crazy mother is not letting that happen.

If this woman is a single mom because she ran the guy off or won't let him be a father to his child, then homie is extra screwed.

Jason in LA
04-29-2010, 11:11 AM
One thing is bugging me. When people say that he's young, so now is the time to take risks because he can bounce back. That's just bad logic. Lets say he takes the risk and it fails. Well we all already know that he's going to knock this chick up. So when it fails he's screwed. You don't want a crazy baby's momma in your life, and it's not fair to your kid.

If there was no kid involved... I still wouldn't do it (high school drop out with no job no thanks), but I could see that it's not a horrible risk because it would be easy to break off. With this kid there, she sees him as a guy who can take care of her and her child, so she's going to try to lock him by having another kid. The reason why I wouldn't do it even if there isn't a kid involved is because she'd probably want a kid just to keep the relationship baby. That happens all the time.

Beantown Bronco
04-29-2010, 11:19 AM
No doubt.

Vasectomies are reversible. Don't rely on condoms or any other form of birth control. Get one.......now.

Miss I.
04-29-2010, 11:31 AM
No doubt.

Vasectomies are reversible. Don't rely on condoms or any other form of birth control. Get one.......now.

man I wish someone had told my brother...

TheReverend
04-29-2010, 11:32 AM
No doubt.

Eunuchs have no need of vasectomies, bro.

DennisSmithHOF
04-29-2010, 11:38 AM
eunuchs have no need of vasectomies, bro.

zing!

Bronco Yoda
04-29-2010, 01:13 PM
What a bunch of drama queens LMAO. I see a bunch of man cards that need to be turned in here.

Let the poor guy learn some life lessons.

Oh no's... he's going to move away from mommy & daddy. He's going to leave the only job in the entire world. And worse... leave Texas. You can't leave TX. WTF.

Please tell me some of you have more balls than this.

Yes, we're looking at a 90% fail rate here. So what, lifes messy. Live life or go back to living in your parents basement.

Double stack the condoms, keep some scratch back for plan B, and always have plan C on the burner.

Live life, follow your passions and don't be a scared little pussy.

btw, showing her this thread was an epic fail.

DHallblows
04-29-2010, 01:25 PM
I wonder if he knows that every woman has a vagina

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2010/1/9/633986321155420360-Whaaat.jpg

Jason in LA
04-29-2010, 02:18 PM
What a bunch of drama queens LMAO. I see a bunch of man cards that need to be turned in here.

Oh no's... he's going to move away from mommy & daddy. He's going to leave the only job in the entire world. And worse... leave Texas. You can't leave TX. WTF.

Yes, we're looking at a 90% fail rate here. So what, lifes messy. Live life or go back to living in your parents basement.

Double stack the condoms, keep some scratch back for plan B, and always have plan C on the burner.

Live life, follow your passions and don't be a scared little p***Y.

The issue that I have, and I'm sure the others will agree, isn't with him moving away from his job and family. Like you said, taking chances at that age is a good thing. The issue is who he is moving away with. The writing on the wall says that he's going down a road that could screw up his life. That's not the type of chances that a 25 year old should be taking.

I totally agree with you on the birth control. The worst thing he could do is knock her up. Then he's really screwed. But lets be real, the chances of him knocking her up are very high, and the chances of her being a single mother with two kids by two different guys in the near future is pretty high too. That's why he shouldn't do it.

Bronco Yoda
04-29-2010, 04:31 PM
As if he can't get this girl or someone else knocked up in his parents basement? Is there a special birth control force field in Texas I haven't heard about?

Here's the thing.... better to face all the demons up front rather than run away from them.

Some here are disparaging this girl because she made a mistake early in life... one that probably derailed her schooling. Young pregnant girl quiting school... now there's a shocker! Some here must be really sheltered in life.

She could be a very nice girl that is overwhelmed with life. Or she could be a crazy mess of trouble. We don't know. Fact is even this guy doesn't know... AND THAT IS THE BIG PICTURE HERE.

Why is he willing to take on such baggage? If it's just in his personality, then it will only happen again... thus a serious wake up and smell a life lesson is in order (sooner is better than later).

If he just stays around his family with her he's more likely to be blinded by his families objections (BTW, which is perfectly understandable. It's their responsibility) only to push back against the 'push back' and will stay with her in spite of it!

And nothing let's life's little 'surprises' in more than complacency being around all that's comfortable.

No, IMO, best he REALLY finds out now what he's in for....NOW.... He needs to get out of his comfort zone to ensure clear thinking... and she needs to be around her old haunts to reveal what she's REALLY LIKE.

Best he finds out what she's really like around her own friends. Best that he meets this baby daddy now rather than later when it's too late to bail.

The OP already made up his mind before he posted this. And no one here is going to get him to break up with a girl we don't even know. So anything pertaining to this is just BS.

TheReverend
04-29-2010, 04:37 PM
As if he can't get this girl or someone else knocked up in his parents basement? Is there a special birth control force field in Texas I haven't heard about?

Here's the thing.... better to face all the demons up front rather than run away from them.

Some here are disparaging this girl because she made a mistake early in life... one that probably derailed her schooling. Young pregnant girl quiting school... now there's a shocker! Some here must be really sheltered in life.

She could be a very nice girl that is overwhelmed with life. Or she could be a crazy mess of trouble. We don't know. Fact is even this guy doesn't know... AND THAT IS THE BIG PICTURE HERE.

Why is he willing to take on such baggage? If it's just in his personality, then it will only happen again... thus a serious wake up and smell a life lesson is in order (sooner is better than later).

If he just stays around his family with her he's more likely to be blinded by his families objections (BTW, which is perfectly understandable. It's their responsibility) only to push back against the 'push back' and will stay with her in spite of it!

And nothing let's life's little 'surprises' in more than complacency being around all that's comfortable.

No, IMO, best he REALLY finds out now what he's in for....NOW.... He needs to get out of his comfort zone to ensure clear thinking... and she needs to be around her old haunts to reveal what she's REALLY LIKE.

Best he finds out what she's really like around her own friends. Best that he meets this baby daddy now rather than later when it's too late to bail.

The OP already made up his mind before he posted this. And no one here is going to get him to break up with a girl we don't even know. So anything pertaining to this is just BS.

Bolded is the primary reason we're making fun of him.

Secondly, out of all the excuses you are making for him and her, she's still the one who has a child she's obligated to and responsible for and doesn't work to provide for him/her. Which becomes sadder when OP reveals he makes 30k a year, and how much even a modest contribution of 20k working entry level garbage work would do for that child.

So get off your ****ing high horse of calling us "sheltered" or "we don't know the circumstances". No **** we don't know the circumstances. We know what he's told us in a thread where HE asked for advice. And about "sheltered", everyone has problems in life, it's how you react to the problems and bounce back that defines you.

theAPAOps5
04-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Well he made a video of them setting out for Myrtle Beach and posted it to Youtube. Very well done and heartwarming

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4z88U915uq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4z88U915uq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bronco Yoda
04-29-2010, 05:02 PM

Secondly, out of all the excuses you are making for him and her, she's still the one who has a child she's obligated to and responsible for and doesn't work to provide for him/her. Which becomes sadder when OP reveals he makes 30k a year, and how much even a modest contribution of 20k working entry level garbage work would do for that child.

So get off your ****ing high horse of calling us "sheltered" or "we don't know the circumstances". No **** we don't know the circumstances. We know what he's told us in a thread where HE asked for advice. And about "sheltered", everyone has problems in life, it's how you react to the problems and bounce back that defines you.

Touch a nerve did I?

You don't really strike me as the sort that's been through much. And if so, you didn't learn anything. JMO

DomCasual
04-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Rev may be a playboy, but the dude is pretty much the epitome of what women go after (Gay Guy). Has insane confidence, takes charge, works out, seems to have a job, financially stable, etc. He knows what he talks about.

Fixed it for you. :)

gunns
04-29-2010, 05:12 PM

Live life, follow your passions and don't be a scared little p***Y.

Never did get my man card, THANK GOD!

It has nothing do with moving away from mommy and daddy although I suspect the problem with the family is the girl and the older I've gotten, family is usually right. My problem is a woman who has a 4 year old, that has no problem leaving jobs that she doesn't like. I can't imagine she has that luxury, oh wait, he's supporting her. And then they move, little 4 year old develops a relationship, and when it's over and he's in the process of learning his lesson, who's the one really hurt in all of this? That 4 year old.

I'm not really sure how many balls I'm supposed to have, but I don't even have one.

Bronco Yoda
04-29-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm not going to argue for him. It's his life and his lessons.

And you know I wasn't talking to you. :)

FADERPROOF
04-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Wait a second. You literally just turned 27. You're divorced with a kid... and you're telling this dude to follow his heart and do something not very well thought out, against overwhelming opposition, with the girl who has the profile he described.

I'm not divorced, never married.

And I did say that its tough for me to be neutral since the break-up between me and her just happened a few months ago(my choice) and I regret it now.

Bronco Yoda
04-29-2010, 05:19 PM
family is usually right.

:giggle: (not that I don't use that on my kids)

baja
04-29-2010, 05:22 PM
So is this Dr. Phil syndrome epidemic???

ghwk
04-29-2010, 05:28 PM

Even more importantly we no longer CARE what his circumstances are. He is Mane fodder now, for exactly the reasons the Rev mentions above.

TheReverend
04-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Touch a nerve did I?

You don't really strike me as the sort that's been through much. And if so, you didn't learn anything. JMO

lol

24champ
04-29-2010, 05:58 PM
So is this Dr. Phil syndrome epidemic???

Speaking of TV Show hosts, we need to get Steve Wilkos involved here.:giggle:

http://img.youtube.com/vi/jUIb42Ojii0/0.jpg

HILife
04-29-2010, 06:25 PM
This thread asks for little and gives so much.

BroncoBuff
04-29-2010, 06:30 PM

Definitely ... :~ohyah!:

On an unrelated but ultimately more relevant topic, this is the fastest I've ever seen. By nearly double ;D

http://www.speedtest.net/result/798893727.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Tombstone RJ
04-29-2010, 07:07 PM
120% Fail.

It's "Pure" fail, jackass.

Tombstone RJ
04-29-2010, 07:11 PM

It just has to be posted again. Classic. 100% Classic.

Tombstone RJ
04-29-2010, 07:17 PM

So nice it's posted twice.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:06 PM
I am new here (this is my first post) I too am a high school droop out but I am smart enough to know most of you so called men are children that shave. How dare you judge this woman. What gives you the right. Do you know anything about her? Many fine marriages come from this same sort of a back ground. They seem to be in love and that will overcome many a hardship. This guy Reverend seems more interested in showing off how smart he thinks he is more than actually helping with any sincerity. Course how do you take seriously a guy that mates with lobsters. At least he is an individual all the rest of you just follow his lead. I don't see one man on this thread well there are two but that's a scarce few considering to the number that chimed in. I'd screw either one of them but they are both old uck!!!

Rev probably has lobster aids.

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 09:16 PM
I am new here (this is my first post) I too am a high school droop out but I am smart enough to know most of you so called men are children that shave. How dare you judge this woman. What gives you the right. Do you know anything about her? Many fine marriages come from this same sort of a back ground. They seem to be in love and that will overcome many a hardship. This guy Reverend seems more interested in showing off how smart he thinks he is more than actually helping with any sincerity. Course how do you take seriously a guy that mates with lobsters. At least he is an individual all the rest of you just follow his lead. I don't see one man on this thread well there are two but that's a scarce few considering to the number that chimed in. I'd screw either one of them but they are both old uck!!!

So you're a girl via the bold... you just joined... you also dropped out of school... you think anyone who is against the girl with a background described is a child... and you're self absorbed enough to believe ALL but two people that posted in this thread are wrong.

Are you the fiance?

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:18 PM

One, before you start preaching about anything, make sure your username is correctly spelt or noone will take you serious.

Two, it is what it is. You don't drop out of school and avoid all of the judgements or consequences that come with it. You don't have a kid and avoid being scrutinized. This guy asked the opinion, plenty gave that opinion, some went and had a good time with it, where's the issue?

The women in the scenario absolutely deserved to be judged. We all deserve to be judged. If everyone made decisions and considered how it's going to affect others, this world would be a much better place. Get off your high horse.

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:19 PM
So you're a girl via the bold... you just joined... you also dropped out of school... you think anyone who is against the girl with a background described is a child... and you're self absorbed enough to believe ALL but two people that posted in this thread are wrong.

Are you the fiance?

I wondered the same.

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 09:19 PM
One, before you start preaching about anything, make sure your username is correctly spelt or noone will take you serious.

Two, it is what it is. You don't drop out of school and avoid all of the judgements or consequences that come with it. You don't have a kid and avoid being scrutinized. This guy asked the opinion, plenty gave that opinion, some went and had a good time with it, where's the issue?

The women in the scenario absolutely deserved to be judged. We all deserve to be judged. If everyone made decisions and considered how it's going to affect others, this world would be a much better place. Get off your high horse.

She spelled drop out a droop out lol. This has to be the fiance based on what she said.

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:21 PM
She spelled drop out a droop out lol. This has to be the fiance based on what she said.

Haha, I missed that one but I also noticed the complete incapability to find the question mark.

"How dare you judge her." and others...

Imagine that, she's a high school droop out...

Florida_Bronco
Are you the fiance?

99.5% certainty.

One, before you start preaching about anything, make sure your username is correctly spelt or noone will take you serious. Well at least she was able to figure out the registration process here. I guess that's a plus. Ha!

24champ
**** just got real.....

and we're off for another 20 pages.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:23 PM
what a smug bunch uck

I'll bet you are all under sized.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:24 PM
I think you are all just jellious

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:25 PM
The good news is that the guy doesn't have to worry about taking her back to Myrtle Beach and her hooking up with one of the guys from before. Apparently she's willing to start right here with guys from the board. Now the only question is: Who were the two she's ready to put out for?

Not it.

RockPaperSissors
I make a thousand dollars a night can any of you dr phills say that?

That One Guy
I think you are all just jellious

I am jellious. I've been working out more to combat that. A little laziness around the holidays will do that to ya.

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:26 PM

Bahahahahaha he didn't mention you were a stripper too!

This adds a whole new angle. We should've suspected stripper... dang!

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:27 PM
what a smug bunch uck

Bet you'd like to test and find out. Luckily, McFoneco is there to watch your kid while you do. He's such a champion.

Not it on being tested. I don't want what you have to give.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:27 PM
Bahahahahaha he didn't mention you were a stripper too!

This adds a whole new angle. We should've suspected stripper... dang!

Waitress blue balls

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Haha... Now I bet we're off to the butt.

Just where, god help him, hopefully McFoneco keeps it so he doesn't knock up his lady up there.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:29 PM
I am discusted with the smug talkers here.

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:29 PM
Waitress blue balls

And I'm Elvis.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:30 PM
And I'm Elvis.

do you knoe what 20% of $5000 is?

Florida_Bronco
04-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Waitress blue balls

Is that because you've cut McFoneco off now that he dared to question your future?

I can't wait til Rev and Jason get ahold of this thread.

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 09:31 PM

Lets fix this up!

I am kind of new here but you know who I am (this is my first self-typed post though). I am a high school drop out but at 22 I somehow think I'm smart enough to know most of you so called men are children that shave. That shave, get it? I'm funny! How dare you judge me. What gives you the right to judge me after my fiance gave you information about me and asked for feedback? Do you know anything about me besides the major negatives and warning signs that have been shown? A few fine marriages come from this sort of a background. We are totally in love and that will overcome many a hardship. I mean I'd say all hardships but that's too positive. This guy Reverend seems more interested in saying the brutal truth than comforting my fiance with with happy lies. Though, how do you NOT take seriously a guy that rides on plastic lobsters. He clearly has no trouble making fun of himself. Gah! You're all brainwashed haters that are follow his lead because no one on here has any brains. I know this. Trust me, I'm 22 years old! I don't see one man on this thread... well there are two, but that's a scarce few considering the monumental amount of people opposed to me. I'd screw either one of them but they are both old uck!!! Wait a second... did I just imply I'd **** random strangers on a forum? Disregard that! Honey don't read that, it was a joke!

Rev probably has lobster aids. You know... helpers. AIDS is capitalized.

Florida_Bronco
04-29-2010, 09:32 PM
Rep for Uber!

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Is that because you've cut McFoneco off now that he dared to question your future?

I can't wait til Rev and Jason get ahold of this thread.

'll spank those bad boys till they cry for mercy.

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:34 PM
Lets fix this up!

:notworthy LOL

Florida_Bronco
04-29-2010, 09:34 PM
'll spank those bad boys till they cry for mercy.

Really? I figured you would have just put them in a vice. Much easier and more painful, plus McFoneco probably would have put his balls in the vice himself.

Stupid women these days. Always doing things the hard way.

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Jesus... she wants a page 15 gangbang.

Not it on the sewer gangbang.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Rep for Uber!

What a big dumb and dumber club this Orange Insane is'

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:36 PM
Jesus... she wants a page 15 gangbang.

Not it on the sewer gangbang.

You will never even sniff the panties of a women of my quality.

24champ
04-29-2010, 09:37 PM

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/cpein1/ugly_woman.jpg

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:38 PM
That your twin

Florida_Bronco
04-29-2010, 09:39 PM

Orange Insane...I like that.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/cpein1/ugly_woman.jpg

Holy ****! Hilarious!

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:43 PM

Clever, Clever.

So just for humor's sake, do you deny that you're the fiance?

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:44 PM

You've just made my night. Thank you. I love not living on the fringes of civilization.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:44 PM
You children enjoy making fun of a women just because she does not fit you image of pretty. A least she has a sense of humor more that I can say about you home wreckers that hang out here instead of having real lives.

I am going to be more carefull with my spelling so you will not have such an easy time to redicule me.

Florida_Bronco
04-29-2010, 09:46 PM

Do you report your tips and income to the IRS? Better be nice around here or I'll turn your ass in for Tax Fraud and Evasion.

ROFL!

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:48 PM
Do you report your tips and income to the IRS? Better be nice around here or I'll turn your ass in for Tax Fraud and Evasion.

ROFL!

You do seem like the snitch type. You on the goverment payroll or do you rat people out for free.

Why would I be nice I have not read more that 10 nice posts here. You all attack and try to break up two people you know nothing about.

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 09:49 PM
what a smug bunch uck

So that's an important topic to you... interesting.

Assuming you are indeed his fiance and not a troll alt (it's either one or the other). All you've succeeded in doing is showing us how resoundingly immature you are. You've only strengthened the opinions of everyone on here who said he should get away from you. I was reserved, even saying that you MIGHT be a diamond amidst a sea of coal, but that's been shattered.

Your spelling is ****ing horrific, and you talk like you strip on the side... and your fiance was too embarrassed to admit that's how you made your money. I don't think one person on here is "jellious" of you.

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 09:52 PM
You children enjoy making fun of a women just because she does not fit you image of pretty. A least she has a sense of humor more that I can say about you home wreckers that hang out here instead of having real lives.

I am going to be more carefull with my spelling so you will not have such an easy time to redicule me.

Christ girl... hahahha.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:52 PM
So that's an important topic to you... interesting.

Assuming you are indeed his fiance and not a troll alt (it's either one or the other). All you've succeeded in doing is showing us how resoundingly immature you are. You've only strengthened the opinions of everyone on here who said he should get away from you. I was reserved, even saying that you MIGHT be a diamond amidst a sea of coal, but that's been shattered.

Your spelling is ****ing horrific, and you talk like you strip on the side... and your fiance was too embarrassed to admit that's how you made your money. I don't think one person on here is "jellious" of you.

Some of the stupidest people I know are good spellers the only group more stupid are the ons that go around correctng the spelling of others like they have won something.

I never said who I was and never will. Not here that's for sure.

This is a school boy pile on place

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 09:53 PM
Some of the stupidest people I know are good spellers (period?) the only group more stupid are the ons that go around correctng the spelling of others like they have won something.

You know... you said you were going to fix your spelling and you've already fallen back on the promise. Do I sense a trend here?

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 09:53 PM
Some of the stupidest people I know are good spellers the only group more stupid are the ons that go around correctng the spelling of others like they have won something.

Bahahaha... maybe it was a good idea that you drooped out. You were definitely out of place.

DomCasual
04-29-2010, 09:54 PM

Okay, I'm starting to believe this is Hotrod.

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 09:55 PM

I hope not... that would be a serious blow to this otherwise epic thread.

Florida_Bronco
You do seem like the snitch type. You on the goverment payroll or do you rat people out for free.

I demand good compensation for my work.

That One Guy

I have to believe you. There's no way she can be legit.

And "she" commented on the age of the posters that agreed with her. I don't recall that many mentioning age.

Let it be hotrod, let this die.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:57 PM
You know... you said you were going to fix your spelling and you've already fallen back on the promise. Do I sense a trend here?

Do you want to make this about spelling

Go ask rev what he would do.

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 09:57 PM
I have to believe you. There's no way she can be legit.

And "she" commented on the age of the posters that agreed with her. I don't recall that many mentioning age.

Let it be hotrod, let this die.

A sad moment indeed. Well... at least TJ could potentially check the IP's and match it with the hotrod or the rest of the database and let us know if it was a troll alt.

DomCasual
04-29-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm going to give you some advice - for real.

If you are the fiancé, I'd walk away from this whole conversation. This isn't going to end well.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 09:59 PM
Good bye children enjoy the Orange Romper Room.

That One Guy
04-29-2010, 10:00 PM
A sad moment indeed. Well... at least TJ could potentially check the IP's and match it with the hotrod or the rest of the database and let us know if it was a troll alt.

If this is indeed the fiance, 50 pager easy. I just... you can't be that incessantly stupid, can you?

baja
04-29-2010, 10:02 PM
I think I will go start another Tebow thread

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 10:04 PM
If this is indeed the fiance, 50 pager easy. I just... you can't be that incessantly stupid, can you?

I'd find it hard to believe anyone could be that dumb, BUT there's actually many people that dumb. The initial post was believable but after that it sounded like either a troll or a ****ing idiot.

IF this was the fiance and not a troll alt, the OP needs to get the **** away from her ASAP.

DHallblows
04-29-2010, 10:18 PM
I think I will go start another Tebow thread

Will there be a poll involved?

theAPAOps5
04-29-2010, 10:18 PM

Weak sauce man. Gave too much away, especially with that last sentence.

Don't pretend to be new and reference a very old picture. Whomever this is just ruined an epic thread.

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 10:22 PM
Weak sauce man. Gave too much away, especially with that last sentence.

Don't pretend to be new and reference a very old picture. Whomever this is just ruined an epic thread.

Actually, the lobster was mentioned earlier in the thread. Had it not been I would have called BS right away.

theAPAOps5
04-29-2010, 10:22 PM
Its BS you just chose to fall for it. Sorry buddy you got PLAYED

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Its BS you just chose to fall for it. Sorry buddy you got PLAYED

WELL SCREW YOU MR. APA!

:rofl:

theAPAOps5
04-29-2010, 10:25 PM
Yeah it could have gone very well but the amateur blew their load in the first post. Sad to see because they could have made an epic thread become UBER epic!

Killericon
04-29-2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah, Rev's absence since this RockPaperScissors showed up is more than a little bit suspicious. Too bad. This was 120% gold until that.

BroncoBuff
04-29-2010, 10:29 PM
Yeah, Rev's absence since this RockPaperScissors showed up is more than a little bit suspicious. Too bad. This was 120% gold until that.

Allow me the honor of being the first ... to nominate this thread for the Ring of Fame!

theAPAOps5
04-29-2010, 10:32 PM
Allow me the honor of being the first ... to nominate this thread for the Ring of Fame!

Could have been but it got diluted by someone trying to take things too far and faking it! Alas what could have been!

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 10:34 PM

Shouldn't that be the Ring of Shame you pathetic people.

BTW I never claimed to be anyone's fiancée

Oh and most of you Spelling Bee queens spelled fiancée wrong.

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 10:34 PM

The only thing that can save it at this point is it actually having been the fiance OR we find out from the OP that some crazy **** went down. Still, it is largely liquid gold.

Remember... he showed her the thread. Hard to top that.

Killericon
04-29-2010, 10:38 PM
The only thing that can save it at this point is it actually having been the fiance OR we find out from the OP that some crazy **** went down. Still, it is largely liquid gold.

Nobody remembers the Final Cut...All they think about is Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here.

So it was with Pink Floyd, so it is with this thread.

TO THE HALL!

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 10:44 PM

So it's liquid gold to try an break up two people that love each other?

Are you all proud of yourselves?

The guy that started this thread was dumb to do it and it is her that should run away if anyone should.

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Nobody remembers the Final Cut...All they think about is Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here.

So it was with Pink Floyd, so it is with this thread.

TO THE HALL!

That's a good metaphor!

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 10:51 PM
That's a good metaphor!

A better one would be Gran Torino.

Where you all are so quick to shoot without reason that you go and kill someone special and spend the rest of your lives in jail for your stupidity.

BroncoBuff
04-29-2010, 10:53 PM
Shouldn't that be the Ring of Shame you pathetic people.

BTW I never claimed to be anyone's fiancée

Oh and most of you Spelling Bee queens spelled fiancée wrong.

Hey, this is all crap. Most of these cackling macho types wouldn't have the stones to reach out for advice on even the most important life decisions. At least you give enough of a damn about yourself, she and your families to ask for some feedback on what's obviously a major turning point in your life.

But lemme say, I really think the "move issue" should be second to the "relationship issue." If you are going to make this move, it seems to me (from a distance) that it's a life commitment, engagement or no engagement. Once you figure out whether that commitment is the right one for you, the move issue will solve itself.

Killericon
04-29-2010, 10:54 PM
A better one would be Gran Torino.

Where you all are so quick to shoot without reason that you go and kill someone special and spend the rest of your lives in jail for your stupidity.

I've never seen Gran Torino, but I suspect you just spoiled that **** for me. You're a monster.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 10:55 PM
Hey, this is all crap. Most of these cackling macho types wouldn't have the stones to reach out for advice on even the most important life decisions. At least you give enough of a damn about yourself, she and your families to ask for some feedback on what's obviously a major turning point in your life.

But lemme say, I really think the "move issue" should be second to the "relationship issue." If you are going to make this move, it seems to me (from a distance) that it's a life commitment, engagement or no engagement. Once you figure out whether that commitment is the right one for you, the move issue will solve itself.

You seem like a reasonable man you must be very lonely here.

RockPaperSissors
04-29-2010, 10:57 PM
I've never seen Gran Torino, but I suspect you just spoiled that **** for me. You're a monster.

Do you live in a refrigerator box down by the river? The move is so old you can buy in in K mart for 6 bucks. Ya he dies ha ha.

Killericon
04-29-2010, 10:58 PM
Do you live in a refrigerator box down by the river? The move is so old you can buy in in K mart for 6 bucks. Ya he dies ha ha.

Monster.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/spoiler_alert.png

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2010, 11:07 PM
Monster.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/spoiler_alert.png

That picture is awesome.

broncocalijohn
04-29-2010, 11:18 PM
I'm not going to argue for him. It's his life and his lessons.

And you know I wasn't talking to you. :)

Bronco Yoda has fail all over him. McFoneco came to us for advice. His woman failed at school not because she had a kid (people graduate before 18 normally), but because her and her family are losers (or hicks). Know the details before commenting on who loses the mancard. McFoneco loses his mancard for not seeing his future is screwed and he showed the chick this thread. He is running into failure and being 25 is no excuse especially if this thing ruins the rest of his life (or at least the next 19 years). He is trying to blame his parents for not understanding her but 80% of us and the parents realize what is going to come of this.

Jason in LA
04-29-2010, 11:19 PM
Dang, this thread was so awesome, and then looked like it became even more awesome. But I call BS on the last few pages. Ruined a great thread. I'm really disappointed. Kind of like a great movie that has a twist, and then there's a second twist that's even better, but then that second twist turns out to be BS. Killed the whole movie.

broncocalijohn
04-29-2010, 11:38 PM
what a smug bunch uck

You work all day, watch your kid play baseball, play in your softball playoffs, drink with the team and then come to the mane late at night and see that the highschool dropout (or is it droopout?) with her limited spelling comes to her own rescue. I was wondering how this thread grew when it looked like it was ready to die. Awesome! Your username is even spelled incorrectly....AWESOME! Here is some advice sweety. Leave McFoneco alone. He is dumb but is a mensa member compared to you. We can judge you easy because he described you as a total loser. Now get pissed off at him and break up with him and move back to the sticks. How can you be with a guy that embarrassed you in this forum? Plus, he personal mailed us your photo and I think you arent all that and worth moving across the country.

broncocalijohn
04-29-2010, 11:40 PM

the part you give to your baby's daddy for whoring you out in 2006?

broncocalijohn
04-29-2010, 11:53 PM

ever since Chris Simms left he is very lonely. Are you looking to hook up with the lonely man from Seattle?

Lomax
04-30-2010, 01:19 AM
I want to be remembered for this take:

This will not end well.

http://www.funnyzee.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/this-will-not-end-well.jpg

TheReverend
04-30-2010, 05:01 AM

Whoa whoa whoa. I was absent because Hotrod (and it's gotta be Hotrod) showed up after midnight my time (east coast) and I get up semi-early. Definitely not me this time.

DBroncos4life
04-30-2010, 05:37 AM
I hate clicking on a 17 page thread and finding out I missed so much. Now I have to go and read this thing.

That One Guy
04-30-2010, 05:38 AM
Whoa whoa whoa. I was absent because Hotrod (and it's gotta be Hotrod) showed up after midnight my time (east coast) and I get up semi-early. Definitely not me this time.

Just of note, McDortoh posts almost exclusively in the normal daytimes with a few exceptions in the early evening. Didn't see any late night or very early morning posts at all going back to early Nov of last year.

I wouldn't say him on first look.

TheReverend
04-30-2010, 05:48 AM
Just of note, McDortoh posts almost exclusively in the normal daytimes with a few exceptions in the early evening. Didn't see any late night or very early morning posts at all going back to early Nov of last year.

I wouldn't say him on first look.

It's not impossible that it's someone else or a fiancee/McFoneco combo, but "redicules" is practically an OM meme. Certainly a meme that some hoodrat with a teenage kid and no GED could stumble into, but I think it's a trolling account.

That One Guy
04-30-2010, 05:55 AM
It's not impossible that it's someone else or a fiancee/McFoneco combo, but "redicules" is practically an OM meme. Certainly a meme that some hoodrat with a teenage kid and no GED could stumble into, but I think it's a trolling account.

Oh, absolutely a troll. Just not the Dortoh, I don't think. I also think he'd be more versed in playing the part at this point rather than give away details he wouldn't know.

BroncoBuff
04-30-2010, 06:35 AM

Well, you got me I guess, very very funny.

Why tf are you talking first person when you're not Foneco? You've been on the board a week, and this is the only thread you've posted in. Dortoh would've covered his tracks better than that. You sir, are but a shadow of the brilliance that is Dortoh.

Why did I open this thread?

TheChamp24
04-30-2010, 07:16 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/bottled/HayGuysWhatsGoingOnInThisThread.jpg

TheReverend
04-30-2010, 07:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/bottled/HayGuysWhatsGoingOnInThisThread.jpg

Just another pussy whipped guy ruining his life, nothing special.

baja
04-30-2010, 07:18 AM
Looks like you GF showed up last night

TheChamp24
04-30-2010, 07:23 AM
Some of you seriously think that is her? lol

OABB
04-30-2010, 08:10 AM
I knew it wasn't her. I didn't feel the evil of the succubus demon.

Rohirrim
04-30-2010, 08:45 AM
So... a couple of questions. What is a myrtle, and why name a beach after them?

And McFoneco, do you need any more advice?

And where's the pic of the gf?

Jason in LA
04-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Okay, I think we need to give McFoneco some different advice. He obviously doesn't want to take sound advice about getting out of a situation that is bound to fail. So how can his situation actually work? Too many people get into a situation expecting to be the exception to the rule, but they have no idea how to be the exception, so they end up screwed like most other people in that similar situation.

McFoneco, you can't go into this as the sole supporter of this family. Some day in the future maybe you'll be able to support a family on your own, but right now you can't. You need her to get off her ass an contribute. If she doesn't get her act together you need to bounce.

She needs a plan, and you should demand that she has a plan. She needs to get her GED right now and before you guys move to SC, she needs to have a college already selected and she should be enrolled in that college. She should know the courses she's going to take, when school starts, what her plan is at that school. If you guys go out there without those plans already in place then she's probably not ever going to get around to doing it. You need to hold her hand through the process, because she obviously isn't going to do it herself. If she doesn't get it done then you are so screwed.

She can get financial aid that can help pay the bills. Financial aid can help out a lot. Your income plus that will get you guys by. And there are a lot of organizations that are willing to help moms who are going to college. Find out about those programs before you move out there.

I can't stress that enough. Have a plan before you go. And you need a plan for yourself too. Have a job already lined up, one that you can start the day you get out there. And have your own apartment before you get there. Don't rely on staying with one of her family members until you can find a place.

One last piece of advice. It's been said by a number of people here, do not get this woman pregnant!!!! If you two are going to work then she needs to meet certain goals. Getting knocked up will kill all of those goals. You think she'd go to college with one kid and a second on the way? That would just be another excuse for her to use. It seems like she's good at using excuses. And be careful because she might want to have that excuse. She might want to have a kid with you really soon just so you're stuck taking care of her and she doesn't have to do anything. Some women do that. So if she says she's on the pill you better still use a condom every time. If she tells you that she doesn't want you to use it then you know what she's trying to do. She's trying to get knocked up. That should tell you that you're screwed.

It looks like you're really trying to go the distance with her, so don't have any kids with her until she's graduated from college and has been in her career for a number of years. By then both of you should be able to afford to expand the family.

Bottom line, you're trying to be Captain Save a Ho. That's a tough job. The only way to save her is if she wants to be saved, and if she's willing to do the work, which is what I question. Based on what you've told us I don't think she's going to want to stick to any plan that requires her to do anything. So that's where you have to put your foot down, and you have to be ready to leave the relationship if she doesn't comply. Remember, you have no real attachment to her, so leaving is simply. And that's why we've told you not to get her pregnant. If you do then you will be tied to her and she could just sit back and do a whole lot of nothing. As long as there is a threat of you leaving, if she really wants to make it work then she'll stick to the plan. But if she's fighting the plan, then you know that she's just using you as a meal ticket. If you sense that then get out of there.

Hopefully this is advice that you will take, sense it is going along the lines of what you want.

Dukes
04-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Okay, I think we need to give McFoneco some different advice. He obviously doesn't want to take sound advice about getting out of a situation that is bound to fail. So how can his situation actually work? Too many people get into a situation expecting to be the exception to the rule, but they have no idea how to be the exception, so they end up screwed like most other people in that similar situation.

McFoneco, you can't go into this as the sole supporter of this family. Some day in the future maybe you'll be able to support a family on your own, but right now you can't. You need her to get off her ass an contribute. If she doesn't get her act together you need to bounce.

She needs a plan, and you should demand that she has a plan. She needs to get her GED right now and before you guys move to SC, she needs to have a college already selected and she should be enrolled in that college. She should know the courses she's going to take, when school starts, what her plan is at that school. If you guys go out there without those plans already in place then she's probably not ever going to get around to doing it. You need to hold her hand through the process, because she obviously isn't going to do it herself. If she doesn't get it done then you are so screwed.

She can get financial aid that can help pay the bills. Financial aid can help out a lot. Your income plus that will get you guys by. And there are a lot of organizations that are willing to help moms who are going to college. Find out about those programs before you move out there.

I can't stress that enough. Have a plan before you go. And you need a plan for yourself too. Have a job already lined up, one that you can start the day you get out there. And have your own apartment before you get there. Don't rely on staying with one of her family members until you can find a place.

One last piece of advice. It's been said by a number of people here, do not get this woman pregnant!!!! If you two are going to work then she needs to meet certain goals. Getting knocked up will kill all of those goals. You think she'd go to college with one kid and a second on the way? That would just be another excuse for her to use. It seems like she's good at using excuses. And be careful because she might want to have that excuse. She might want to have a kid with you really soon just so you're stuck taking care of her and she doesn't have to do anything. Some women do that. So if she says she's on the pill you better still use a condom every time. If she tells you that she doesn't want you to use it then you know what she's trying to do. She's trying to get knocked up. That should tell you that you're screwed.

It looks like you're really trying to go the distance with her, so don't have any kids with her until she's graduated from college and has been in her career for a number of years. By then both of you should be able to afford to expand the family.

Bottom line, you're trying to be Captain Save a Ho. That's a tough job. The only way to save her is if she wants to be saved, and if she's willing to do the work, which is what I question. Based on what you've told us I don't think she's going to want to stick to any plan that requires her to do anything. So that's where you have to put your foot down, and you have to be ready to leave the relationship if she doesn't comply. Remember, you have no real attachment to her, so leaving is simply. And that's why we've told you not to get her pregnant. If you do then you will be tied to her and she could just sit back and do a whole lot of nothing. As long as there is a threat of you leaving, if she really wants to make it work then she'll stick to the plan. But if she's fighting the plan, then you know that she's just using you as a meal ticket. If you sense that then get out of there.

Hopefully this is advice that you will take, sense it is going along the lines of what you want.

I may be talking out of my @ss on this one, but I bet if he answered all of the questions you asked honestly, he wouldn't be with her. Personally, I'd never be with someone who had an excuse for everything. Personal responsibility, it's quite a concept.

SureShot
04-30-2010, 12:38 PM
LOL Captain Saveaho!

TheReverend
04-30-2010, 12:41 PM
LOL Captain Saveaho!

Page 1:

No brainer, imo.

"She hasn't had a job because she continues to get hired at a place and either not like it"

"Also, she has a 4 year old daughter, so makes it tougher."

"Now, I don't want to get in too many details, but she had a terrible childhood that caused her to have to drop out of high school"

Three key sentences. I'm sure she had rough circumstances as you said, but now she has a 4 year old and apparently lacks the responsibility to even put a solid effort into independently taking care of her child. You can try and blow that off as another reason to where she feels comfortable moving, but uprooting your own life (which it sounds like you have YOUR **** together, albeit probably a little blinded by emotion) on a chance she matures is absurd.

Side note: Unrelated to the previous point, but something that sounds like it's true. You may be being used. A relationship should be based on mutual respect, not by being Captain Save-A-Ho. That may or may not pertain to you, but take a step back and a close look at who you are and the reality of your relationship before doing ANYTHING.

So much more goes into this... what are your families opinions? Is this relationship what caused stress between you and your family? Do you feel the relationship is healthy, or is moving an option partly because you think it will heal part of the relationship?

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/124155-1/WTFmanSloth.jpg

SureShot
04-30-2010, 12:47 PM
Page 1:

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/124155-1/WTFmanSloth.jpg

http://www.zanyimages.com/Sorry/My%20Bad%20!%20%20Sorry%20!.jpg

TheReverend
04-30-2010, 12:51 PM
http://www.zanyimages.com/Sorry/My%20Bad%20!%20%20Sorry%20!.jpg

http://cdn.7static.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/000/524/0000052409_350.jpg

Jason in LA
04-30-2010, 12:52 PM
I may be talking out of my @ss on this one, but I bet if he answered all of the questions you asked honestly, he wouldn't be with her. Personally, I'd never be with someone who had an excuse for everything. Personal responsibility, it's quite a concept.

You're not talking out your ass with that one. Your point is spot on. I have the feeling that if he presented a plan like that to her and she went against it he'd stay with her. I know we've all be ragging on him, but hopefully he'll be strong enough to make this work. Time to man up and be a leaders. That's a problem with a lot of American men. Too many of us are being led around by women.

SureShot
04-30-2010, 12:54 PM
http://cdn.7static.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/000/524/0000052409_350.jpg

http://www.theteeparty.com/designs/400/suck_it_img1.gif

TheReverend
04-30-2010, 12:56 PM
http://www.theteeparty.com/designs/400/suck_it_img1.gif

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/129651-1/Cucumber_BJ_lesson.gif

Miss I.
04-30-2010, 12:58 PM
You're not talking out your ass with that one. Your point is spot on. I have the feeling that if he presented a plan like that to her and she went against it he'd stay with her. I know we've all be ragging on him, but hopefully he'll be strong enough to make this work. Time to man up and be a leaders. That's a problem with a lot of American men. Too many of us are being led around by women.

Oh for fecks sake...that's the problem with American men? not that you don't take responsibility for your own ill conceived choices but that a woman made you do it? Seriously?

SureShot
04-30-2010, 01:07 PM
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/129651-1/cucumber_bj_lesson.gif

TheReverend
04-30-2010, 01:10 PM

http://img14.yfrog.com/img14/5436/zxs2eujpg.gif

Dukes
04-30-2010, 01:11 PM
Epic thread indeed!

SureShot
04-30-2010, 01:14 PM

Jason in LA
04-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Oh for fecks sake...that's the problem with American men? not that you don't take responsibility for your own ill conceived choices but that a woman made you do it? Seriously?

Hold up. I'm not blaming women for it. That's not what I'm saying at all (it's a trip, one woman that I was with had a habit of putting her own meaning to stuff that I was saying and would try to use it against me lol) .

The problem is with men. I'm all about being accountable for ones self. If a man is being led around by a woman and made a fool of then it's by his own doing. People can only do to you what you let them.

If you notice we're trying to help him with his choices and we're letting him know that the choices that he's making could screw him. It's not the woman's fault, it's his fault for the choices he's making.

Miss I.
04-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Hold up. I'm not blaming women for it. That's not what I'm saying at all (it's a trip, one woman that I was with had a habit of putting her own meaning to stuff that I was saying and would try to use it against me lol) .

The problem is with men. I'm all about being accountable for ones self. If a man is being led around by a woman and made a fool of then it's by his own doing. People can only do to you what you let them.

If you notice we're trying to help him with his choices and we're letting him know that the choices that he's making could screw him. It's not the woman's fault, it's his fault for the choices he's making.

Okay I am not putting meaning to what you say. But you keep saying if a man is led around by a woman it sort of implies his choices are dictated by her so I take exception to that implication.

I dated a guy who never wanted to make a decision which drove me crazy. I mean I like making decisions, but not all of them by myself. It's a relationship not a dictatorship.

Independence, as my name implies is important to me and it's not a gender thing. Men and women both need to be able to stand on their own, financially, emotionally, intellectually before they can ever be with someone else in a meaningful relationship. I never liked the whole you complete me crap from Jerry Maguire..if you aren't complete before you meet someone, you sure as heck won't be with them.

And for the most part I concur with the advice in here, though some of the more vitriolic remarks were damaging to the points they were trying to make.

:peace:

Jason in LA
04-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Okay I am not putting meaning to what you say. But you keep saying if a man is led around by a woman it sort of implies his choices are dictated by her so I take exception to that implication.

I dated a guy who never wanted to make a decision which drove me crazy. I mean I like making decisions, but not all of them by myself. It's a relationship not a dictatorship.

Independence, as my name implies is important to me and it's not a gender thing. Men and women both need to be able to stand on their own, financially, emotionally, intellectually before they can ever be with someone else in a meaningful relationship. I never liked the whole you complete me crap from Jerry Maguire..if you aren't complete before you meet someone, you sure as heck won't be with them.

And for the most part I concur with the advice in here, though some of the more vitriolic remarks were damaging to the points they were trying to make.

:peace:

Well, I'd say that I am saying that his choices are dictated by the woman, but I guess we differ on where the blame goes. It appears that you think that I'm blaming the woman for that. But I'm really blaming the guy.

A lot of relationships are pretty much dictatorships. Either led by the man or by the woman. I really have a problem with both of those relationship models. I'm all about equality in a relationship. And the decisions shouldn't be based on what one person wants, but what is best for both people. Usually the person running the show makes decisions based on what that person wants. I don't see why a man or woman would let their partner run them around.

I speak from a guy's point of view, so I get really annoyed to see a man who is whipped, but I also have a problem with a woman who lets a man boss her around. It seems like some women hate being bossed around so much that they just become the boss, and some guys will let them run right over them. There doesn't have to be a boss in a relationship. Not in these days and times.

Jason in LA
04-30-2010, 02:08 PM
And Miss I. I totally agree with you that both people should be able to stand on their own two feet. Both people should have some level of independence. In the situation that started this thread, that obviously isn't what is going on.

broncocalijohn
04-30-2010, 02:09 PM
McFoneco's chick shouldnt be making any of the important choices as we have seen her failure in all of them. It should be his way or the highway. Personally, I would hit the highway and leave her at the bus station.

Miss I.
04-30-2010, 02:12 PM
Well, I'd say that I am saying that his choices are dictated by the woman, but I guess we differ on where the blame goes. It appears that you think that I'm blaming the woman for that. But I'm really blaming the guy.

A lot of relationships are pretty much dictatorships. Either led by the man or by the woman. I really have a problem with both of those relationship models. I'm all about equality in a relationship. And the decisions shouldn't be based on what one person wants, but what is best for both people. Usually the person running the show makes decisions based on what that person wants. I don't see why a man or woman would let their partner run them around.

I speak from a guy's point of view, so I get really annoyed to see a man who is whipped, but I also have a problem with a woman who lets a man boss her around. It seems like some women hate being bossed around so much that they just become the boss, and some guys will let them run right over them. There doesn't have to be a boss in a relationship. Not in these days and times.

I think we agree actually on what a relationship should be, a relationship of equals, not of one over the other. Though of course each partner will compromise at some point because disagreements are inevitable, but in a partnership of equals it's a reasonable compromise, not one partner always dictating. But the way it seems to me is people should play to their strengths in a relationship and that's how you can help determine how the relationship plays out.

Unfortunately I see a lot of couples who bring out the worst and or weakest traits in each other. My brother and his spouse are like that. I think she might actually be evil, but my brother is an idiot who lets her treat him badly, his family badly and spew idiotic and often racist comments.

Rohirrim
04-30-2010, 02:14 PM
In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?" ;D

24champ
04-30-2010, 03:09 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/1268190553398.gif

ScottXray
04-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Well since this thread is about relationship...
An oldie but goodie!

INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support ,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0 .

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as

NBA 5.0 ,
NFL 3.0 and
Golf Clubs 4.1 .

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE ,

First, keep in mind,
Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while
Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html, try to download Tears 6.2, and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If those applications work as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to

Grumpy Silence 2.5 , Happy Hour 7.0, or

Beer 6.1 .

Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources .)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. This is an unsupported application and will crash Husband 1.0 .

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend you try Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

ghwk
04-30-2010, 09:27 PM
Dang, this thread was so awesome, and then looked like it became even more awesome. But I call BS on the last few pages. Ruined a great thread. I'm really disappointed. Kind of like a great movie that has a twist, and then there's a second twist that's even better, but then that second twist turns out to be BS. Killed the whole movie.

I have to second this. What a loss. Sort of like all M. Knight Shamalayayayan movies except for the I see dead people one.

broncocalijohn
04-30-2010, 09:57 PM
I have to second this. What a loss. Sort of like all M. Knight Shamalayayayan movies except for the I see dead people one.

BS! Signs was a good movie. So good that Shama even killed Gibson's wife. "Swing Away!"

Cleo McDowell
05-01-2010, 02:21 AM
i just played a "hitler responds to the McFoneco thread" briefly in my head. it was hillarious.

Cito Pelon
05-01-2010, 08:48 AM
The issues are not solely on her. There were bad things said by my mom to my brother's wife, and my family likes to think themselves up and be elitist. My fiance' comes from a poor upbringing, that barely scraps by and basically, my family thinks she isn't good enough for me. I love her, and hate the attitude of my family. Heck, my brother flat out told me not to put my fiance's daughter in the daycare he uses for his kids, with the hint that it would "corrupt" them.

This is the reason why I posted this, because I wanted thoughts on people who I know would give different opinions based on the ones I've heard already.

She was adopted by the way, and her "mom" was 50 years old when she got her and died when she was 15, and her mom left her with basically everything. Well, she had step-siblings who were twice her age, and hated her. Needless to say, a 15 year old can't get inheritance until 18 I believe, and her siblings took her in, got what they wanted from her, and kicked her to the curb and forced her to drop out. That is what happened.

Also, we have no means of taking a week off, and flying there to spend a week, we simply don't have the money to do so. We would have enough to get there, and get set up with a roommate friend(female) and get to work.

You better be sure you have unconditional love for this woman and the little one before you roll the dice. And she has unconditional love for you.

baja
05-01-2010, 09:09 AM
You better be sure you have unconditional love for this woman and the little one before you roll the dice. And she has unconditional love for you.

Horse shiit only dogs are capable of anything like unconditional love and even that is dicy. Even a mother's love for her child is not unconditional.

theAPAOps5
05-01-2010, 11:24 AM
I wish we could go back in time and take away the fake girlfriend wannabe. This thread could have stayed awesome.

Everytime I open this now its like watching the death of a superhero like Superman die in fast forward. Started out epic, strong, and just awesome. Then it faded away and eventually just turned to crap.

Cito Pelon
05-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Horse shiit only dogs are capable of anything like unconditional love and even that is dicy. Even a mother's love for her child is not unconditional.

Yeah, but that's what everybody looks for.

Miss I.
05-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Well, if Meck will oblige we could start a whole new "Dear Meck" out of this thread. We could solve all the problems of the world in one thread. ;D

sisterhellfyre
05-01-2010, 11:47 AM

Huh. How many you got in there?

SureShot
05-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Totally random thought. Shouldn't have Rocky been titled Apollo? I mean, Apollo did win the fight. I'm just saying. ;D

Agreed but I think Broncosteven would be offended.

baja
05-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Well, if Meck will oblige we could start a whole new "Dear Meck" out of this thread. We could solve all the problems of the world in one thread. ;D

I can't think of anything more wrong than meck giving advice.

Miss I.
05-01-2010, 12:17 PM
I can't think of anything more wrong than meck giving advice.

Oh puhlease, at the very least what if Bobo gave advice on how to support a winning football team, to win friends and influence people or how to be a good journalist. Any of those is worse than Meck dispensing advise. and there are so many more things on this thread worse than Meck giving advise. ;D

Killericon
05-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Aaaaaaand we're back to a solid thread.

Flex Gunmetal
05-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Cliffs you filthy bastards

TheReverend
05-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Cliffs you filthy bastards

Saw you in the misc, btw

theAPAOps5
05-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Its alive!

_Oro_
05-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Sorry just wanted to get in on this thread.

Over/under on 1 month in Myrtle before she sleeps with the baby's daddy?

I'm taking the under.

TheReverend
05-02-2010, 03:36 PM

I'm taking the under.

I'd pretty much guarantee she's already cheated on OP at least 3 times.

gyldenlove
05-02-2010, 03:46 PM
I'd pretty much guarantee she's already cheated on OP at least 3 times.

It isn't cheating if it isn't in the vag...

baja
05-02-2010, 04:03 PM

I'm taking the under.

I say she dumps him 30 days after the apartment has been leased for a year.

theAPAOps5
05-02-2010, 04:05 PM

No way she dumps him. She has sugar daddy and a roof. He already proved he will do what she wants including moving half way across the country.

She can have the best of both worlds if she wants!

UberBroncoMan
05-02-2010, 04:07 PM

I think she sticks with him for as long as she can. She has his income now to take care of herself and her kid and she doesn't have to do ****. There's no reason to **** that pampered situation up unless he can't actually afford it. She's already a giant no-no to most guys out there when it comes to a long term commitment. Again, there's no reason for her to ruin the situation she's in.

TheReverend
05-02-2010, 04:12 PM
No way she dumps him. She has sugar daddy and a roof. He already proved he will do what she wants including moving half way across the country.

She can have the best of both worlds if she wants!

You're forgetting that he doesn't have a job in SC

baja
05-02-2010, 04:16 PM
I think she sticks with him for as long as she can. She has his income now to take care of herself and her kid and she doesn't have to do ****. There's no reason to **** that pampered situation up unless he can't actually afford it. She's already a giant no-no to most guys out there when it comes to a long term commitment. Again, there's no reason for her to ruin the situation she's in.

If that is all she wanted (financial security) she'd stay in Texas where he is already employed, there is a dick she craves in MB.

UberBroncoMan
05-02-2010, 04:52 PM
If that is all she wanted (financial security) she'd stay in Texas where he is already employed, there is a dick she craves in MB.

Actually I think she's getting away from Texas to get him away from his family and friends. Gives her even more control over him.

Jason in LA
05-02-2010, 05:07 PM

She doesn't seem to use much logic, so don't be surprised to see her screw this situation up.

SureShot
05-02-2010, 05:07 PM
She isnt going to let go of one vine until she has hold of another one, but she is spreading like mustard bet on it.

theAPAOps5
05-02-2010, 05:17 PM
You're forgetting that he doesn't have a job in SC

Well we are rational and level headed. She sees a guy with a good paycheck and thinks it just magically transfers state to state!

I still can't believe he is moving before he has a job lined up. In this economy the best job you have is the one you got.

What is a couple more months wait until you have a job lined up.

Popps
05-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Well we are rational and level headed. She sees a guy with a good paycheck and thinks it just magically transfers state to state!

I still can't believe he is moving before he has a job lined up. In this economy the best job you have is the one you got.

What is a couple more months wait until you have a job lined up.

You can find a gig if you want one.

You can't fix a broken female, no matter how badly you may want to.

DHallblows
05-02-2010, 07:16 PM
She isnt going to let go of one vine until she has hold of another one, but she is spreading like mustard bet on it.

oh no, keep Hotrod away from this thread...

theAPAOps5
05-02-2010, 08:04 PM
You can find a gig if you want one.

You can't fix a broken female, no matter how badly you may want to.

Of course you can find a gig. But will it be the gig you want? No, not always. Will he move to Myrtle Beach expecting to get an Accounting job in less than a week? Maybe he will but from I know about Myrtle Beach and this economy I wouldn't bet on it.

Its a tourist town that has been hit by the economy. Its not like there is a we are hiring Accountants in every window. I would be leery of moving to a town that relies almost entirely on tourist dollars.

Rabb
05-02-2010, 08:11 PM
my favorite thing about this thread is that the best answer came with the first reply

yet, it will now go down in OM history

this is pretty great

Mr. Trout
05-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Tough situation but move along. She is gonna drag you down.

Thought I would chime in after 20 pages..haha

maher_tyler
05-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Actually I think she's getting away from Texas to get him away from his family and friends. Gives her even more control over him.

Both!

broncocalijohn
05-02-2010, 11:37 PM

I'm taking the under.

you need a month? She wants to move back to where her life was terrible. She has baby's daddy back there to get it on within days of her sweet home alabama type of return. Yeee Haaaaaw!

Cleo McDowell
05-03-2010, 01:16 AM
you need a month? She wants to move back to where her life was terrible. She has baby's daddy back there to get it on within days of her sweet home alabama type of return. Yeee Haaaaaw!

All the while she'll be lying in bed with her baby's daddy or some other dude while he sniffs coke (that they paid for with YOUR money) off of her chest while they laugh about the sucker simp that followed her all the way to Myrtle Beach and is at home taking care of the baby.

McFoneco- I cannot imagine her having an ounce of respect for you (esp after showing her the thread), and with what we know about your situation, do not be surprised if any of the mentioned scenarios turn out to be true.

You cannot turn a ho into a housewife. But congrats on your engagement and move anyhow.

UberBroncoMan
05-03-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm actually curious as to if this girl gets child support payments. I'd like to know if she kept the kid for the money/thinking she's get it or because she didn't want to abort, or give it away for adoption.

baja
05-03-2010, 10:26 AM
If he really loves her he will send her and her child on ahead rent them an apartment, send them most of his money every week while continuing to work in Texas and live with his parents so he can send as much money as possible until he has a job offer in MB. That is what a real man would do.

theAPAOps5
05-03-2010, 10:28 AM
If he really loves her he will send her and her child on ahead rent them an apartment, send them most of his money every week while continuing to work in Texas and live with his parents so he can send as much money as possible until he has a job offer in MB. That is what a real man would do.

That and two chicks at the same time! 8')

baja
05-03-2010, 10:30 AM
She has a job waiting for her.

http://www.conklincustomcycle.com/photo_gallery/mbbw%202008/album/slides/Myrtle%20Beach%20Bike%20Week%202008%20067.JPG

Jason in LA
05-04-2010, 08:34 PM
So any update?

randomtask
05-04-2010, 08:46 PM
This thread really should be sent to the ring of fame soon. It's one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen, and unless it gets moved to it's rightful place, it runs the risk of being forgotten by some and lost to all...

DBroncos4life
05-04-2010, 09:22 PM
I can't wait for his follow up thread......So it burns when I pee now.

Killericon
05-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Is "he showed her the thread" the new Foneco?