PDA

View Full Version : Ball Juice

steeledude
04-26-2010, 10:11 PM
"I was jacked leaving that room. I didn't even want to visit another room. It was not enough time," Tebow said. "We were excited, we were enthusiastic. There was passion. It was just intense, and it was ball, and it was juice. The juice level in that room was high, and it was awesome!" --Tebow

Intense ball juice jacked all over that room.

Los Broncos
04-26-2010, 10:15 PM
Haha, we drafted a ball lover.

Archer81
04-26-2010, 10:16 PM
I know you, being a conscientious poster would realize a thread already exists on this topic.

I am sure creating this thread is not an attempt at attention whoring or any other outlandish ****tard behavior.

Right?

:Broncos:

steeledude
04-26-2010, 10:17 PM
I know you, being a conscientious poster would realize a thread already exists on this topic.

I am sure creating this thread is not an attempt at attention whoring or any other outlandish ****tard behavior.

Right?

I can't imagine why this hasn't been made into like 20 threads by now. Ball Juice face.

Archer81
04-26-2010, 10:20 PM
I can't imagine why this hasn't been made into like 20 threads by now. Ball Juice face.

Its a crazy thing we are trying. Singular topics in single threads. I know, crazy. But it might just catch on.

extralife
04-26-2010, 10:20 PM
Intense ball juice jacked all over that room.

Passionately.

We knew Tim was a "hard worker," but this wasn't really what I had in mind.

BigPlayShay
04-26-2010, 10:37 PM
Its a crazy thing we are trying. Singular topics in single threads. I know, crazy. But it might just catch on.

Apparently there is just so much ball juice being jacked all over the room that one thread cannot contain it.

Archer81
04-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Apparently there is just so much ball juice being jacked all over the room that one thread cannot contain it.

Ridcules!

Seriously...fascination with balls around here has me wondering about half the board.

MrPeepers
04-27-2010, 12:05 AM
and to think I just left the Josina thread.

That One Guy
04-27-2010, 12:09 AM
Did the OP just say "Ball juice face"?

Huh?