PDA

View Full Version : Tebow-The silver lining

FantomForce
04-26-2010, 11:15 AM
OK silver lining to drafting Tim Tebow, I have struggled with this pick since Thursday. Not because we took Tebow, but because we took him FIRST round! Tebow will be great character guy, and great for the community of Denver. Guarnteed he will run a great youth program and be a great face for the team. And who knows, with his work ethic he could become a great player, listen any one that knows me know that I countiunally have my size 10 Nikes in my mouth constantly. So Tim I will not be disapointed if you make me put my foot into my mouth once again

Peoples Champ
04-26-2010, 11:16 AM
were is that funny pic of Tebow and Mcdaniels as angels in heaven?

Rohirrim
04-26-2010, 11:57 AM
It's okay. Tebow will absolve you of your guilt.

DeuceOfClub
04-26-2010, 12:27 PM
http://thebiglead.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/tim-tebow1.jpg

Popps
04-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Again, from a football perspective... if Tebow...

1. Contributes 10-12 plays per game as a multi-weapon
2. Serves as a solid back-up

He's already outpaced 70% of our first round picks over the last 20 years.

So, I'm not sure I see him as a "starter or failure" pick. Certainly, we all hope he winds up as one, and I believe he'll be given a true opportunity. McD didn't trade up to acquire a glorified back-up.

But, it's also just nice to see this team filling out with people that you generally want to root for.

colonelbeef
04-26-2010, 12:37 PM
OK silver lining to drafting Tim Tebow, I have struggled with this pick since Thursday. Not because we took Tebow, but because we took him FIRST round! Tebow will be great character guy, and great for the community of Denver. Guarnteed he will run a great youth program and be a great face for the team. And who knows, with his work ethic he could become a great player, listen any one that knows me know that I countiunally have my size 10 Nikes in my mouth constantly. So Tim I will not be disapointed if you make me put my foot into my mouth once again

So you are admitting to be a homer who is willing to roll over on his own opinion so long as it suits his McDaniels humping agenda. Got it.

It's okay to disagree with something the Broncos have done. Nobody is perfect, especially Josh McDaniels. Too bad that doesn't stop him from holding the players to a higher standard.

::Fist pump @ 6-0::

snowspot66
04-26-2010, 01:07 PM
Some of you all have become pretty damn bitter and sad.

Spider
04-26-2010, 01:12 PM
well i am on board with Tebow , he is a bronco now , I have never ever wished a bronco player to fail , or find fault with them while they are in the orange and blue , once they leave though :D ...........

Meck77
04-26-2010, 01:16 PM
well i am on board with Tebow , he is a bronco now , I have never ever wished a bronco player to fail , or find fault with them while they are in the orange and blue , once they leave though :D ...........

Does that count for Gus also? I seem to recall us trashing him the whole way thru his career in the old bronco chat. Ha!

Pontius Pirate
04-26-2010, 01:16 PM
Know who else is a good character guy? Joel Osteen. That guy and Tim share the same chance of success in the NFL.

Spider
04-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Does that count for Gus also? I seem to recall us trashing him the whole way thru his career in the old bronco chat. Ha!

Freerot never counted :D

NYBronco
04-26-2010, 01:18 PM
http://thebiglead.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/tim-tebow1.jpg

Nice to see Tebow helping kids and not involved in slapping his woman or being accused of sexual assault, dwi, shooting himself in the leg or illegal drugs.

Dukes
04-26-2010, 01:23 PM
Nice to see Tebow helping kids and not involved in slapping his woman or being accused of sexual assault, dwi, shooting himself in the leg or illegal drugs.

Yeah, he's a sick SOB that Tebow.

FantomForce
04-27-2010, 09:32 AM
So you are admitting to be a homer who is willing to roll over on his own opinion so long as it suits his McDaniels humping agenda. Got it.

It's okay to disagree with something the Broncos have done. Nobody is perfect, especially Josh McDaniels. Too bad that doesn't stop him from holding the players to a higher standard.

::Fist pump @ 6-0::

YEP you heard it here first