PDA

View Full Version : The first positive thing Mike Florio has ever said about Broncos

cutthemdown
04-26-2010, 03:36 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/25/tebow-mcdaniels-made-instant-connection/

When the Broncos traded from the fringes of the top ten into the twenties on Thursday night, Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times turned around and said they're trying to get Tebow. And though the Broncos ultimately traded back into round one to get him after grabbing receiver Demaryius Thomas with the 22nd overall pick, the Broncos made it happen.

As Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post points out, the eventual marriage was sparked by a 15-minute session at the Scouting Combine, when Tebow met with coach Josh McDaniels and other members of the Broncos' contingent.

"I was jacked leaving that room," Tebow said. "I didn't even want to visit another room. It was not enough time. We were excited, we were enthusiastic. There was passion. It was just intense, and it was ball, and it was juice. The juice level in that room was high, and it was awesome."

McDaniels agreed. "We left [the Combine] saying, 'Boy, that's pretty unique, what he has and his passion for this game and for winning.' He's been a winner, and you could see why."

Tebow has a plan for winning the affection of the rest of the organization. "I'm going to have one goal and that goal is to earn the respect of my teammates and coaches," Tebow said. "That's the only goal I have. It's not to be the starting quarterback right now, it is to earn their respect, because when you earn respect from people, then they begin to like you, and then they believe in you, and then they begin to love you, and then you have a team that is united and cares about each other more than anything else.

"Then you go out there and you play for each other, you play for your coaches and you win championships."

Whether the last part happens remains to be seen. But we're not ready to bet against the Broncos, or against Tebow.

Yeah I know its not a lot be seriously that dude hates us. I almost choked when I read that last line.

Broncosfreak_56
04-26-2010, 03:54 AM
It seems even the biggest haters of Tebow seem to add that "we're not going to bet against him" thing. That should say a lot.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-26-2010, 04:29 AM
It was passionate ball juice.

BowlenBall
04-26-2010, 04:41 AM
There was passion.
It was just intense,
and it was ball,
and it was juice.

Somebody put that on a T-shirt, and I'll buy it.

ColoradoDarin
04-26-2010, 04:57 AM
There was passion.
It was just intense,
and it was ball,
and it was juice.

And Tebow saw that is was Good.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-26-2010, 05:01 AM
There was passion.
It was just intense,
and it was ball,
and it was juice.

Timmy Tebow's Intense Passion Ball Juice.

Timmy Tebow's Intensely Passionate Ball Juicer.

Timmy Tebow's Intense Ball of Passion Juice.

Timmy Tebow's Intensely Passionate Juice Ball.

I'm going to make an infomercial with one or more of the above. Ima be rich, biatch.

RaiderH8r
04-26-2010, 06:20 AM
Say everybody have you seen my balls?
They're passionate and juicy and round.
If you ever need a quick pick me up
Just stick my balls in your mouth

Oooo
Suck on my passionate juicy balls
Put'em in your mouth and suck'em
Suck on passionate, juicy balls
They're packed full of vitamins
And good for you
So suck on my balls.

TonyR
04-26-2010, 06:23 AM
...seriously that dude hates us.

I hear this a lot but I think he's an equal opportunity "hater". I live in the Phila media market and they say he hates the Eagles here.

Beantown Bronco
04-26-2010, 06:23 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnNYXgV7L-c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnNYXgV7L-c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Rabb
04-26-2010, 07:10 AM
Tebow has a plan for winning the affection of the rest of the organization. "I'm going to have one goal and that goal is to earn the respect of my teammates and coaches," Tebow said. "That's the only goal I have. It's not to be the starting quarterback right now, it is to earn their respect, because when you earn respect from people, then they begin to like you, and then they believe in you, and then they begin to love you, and then you have a team that is united and cares about each other more than anything else.

"Then you go out there and you play for each other, you play for your coaches and you win championships."

if that doesn't get you excited about the possibilities here, I don't know what will

Pony Boy
04-26-2010, 07:10 AM
We have "Passion Juice" and "Beadles Juice" and "Cox Juice"

crowebomber
04-26-2010, 07:18 AM
Shweddy Balls anyone?

BowlenBall
04-26-2010, 07:19 AM
Beadles juice, Beadles juice, Beadles juice....

http://www.mujerestic.com/wp-content/uploads/beetlejuice.jpg

Hogan11
04-26-2010, 07:36 AM
Timmy Tebow's Intensely Passionate Ball Juice.

WTF?? Ha!

hambone13
04-26-2010, 08:37 AM
It was passionate ball juice.
LOLLOLLOL:spit:

hambone13
04-26-2010, 09:04 AM
Timmy Tebow's Intense Passion Ball Juice.

Timmy Tebow's Intensely Passionate Ball Juicer.

Timmy Tebow's Intense Ball of Passion Juice.

Timmy Tebow's Intensely Passionate Juice Ball.

I'm going to make an infomercial with one or more of the above. Ima be rich, biatch.

Timmy Tebow's intensely jacked passionately juicy balls?

RaiderH8r
04-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Brady Quinn...

http://hashbrownsandtoast.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/brady-quinn-all-man.jpg

and Kyle Orton...

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kyle_orton_chicago_bears_3_drunk_pictures1.jpg

Eagerly await Tim Tebow's passionate ball juice.

easymobee
04-26-2010, 09:29 AM
Were on a mission from god.

Paladin
04-26-2010, 10:11 AM
caution

nitwits

at

work

Cool Breeze
04-26-2010, 10:19 AM
Great another sport with juiced balls

broncocalijohn
04-26-2010, 10:46 AM
"I'm going to have one goal and that goal is to earn the respect of my teammates and coaches," Tebow said. "That's the only goal I have. It's not to be the starting quarterback right now, it is to earn their respect, because when you earn respect from people, then they begin to like you, and then they believe in you, and then they begin to love you, and then you have a team that is united and cares about each other more than anything else."

Orton's soon to be King Neckbeard Twitter response?
"Looks like I got me a designated driver fagbots!"

Dr. Broncenstein
04-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Were on a mission from god.

Victory is yours.
Victory is yours.
Victory today is yours.

broncocalijohn
04-26-2010, 10:47 AM
There was passion.
It was just intense,
and it was tasty balls,
and it was juicey.

Fixed it for you and put that on a chick and I guarantee they will be hit on by the Omane faithful.

Rohirrim
04-26-2010, 10:49 AM
"I'm going to have one goal and that goal is to earn the respect of my teammates and coaches," Tebow said. "That's the only goal I have. It's not to be the starting quarterback right now, it is to earn their respect, because when you earn respect from people, then they begin to like you, and then they believe in you, and then they begin to love you, and then you have a team that is united and cares about each other more than anything else. And now I'd like to sing my favorite song...

The hills are alive, with the sound of music...."

WolfpackGuy
04-26-2010, 10:51 AM
"I was jacked leaving that room," Tebow said. "I didn't even want to visit another room. It was not enough time. We were excited, we were enthusiastic. There was passion. It was just intense, and it was ball, and it was juice. The juice level in that room was high, and it was awesome."

I really think he was having a flashback to that Erin Drewes chick.

cutthemdown
04-26-2010, 11:40 AM
I hear this a lot but I think he's an equal opportunity "hater". I live in the Phila media market and they say he hates the Eagles here.

Yeah I could see that but IMO he hates about 15 teams.