PDA

View Full Version : OT - Ambien Stories

Bronco Boy
04-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Seems like from some of the posts on here that there are quite a few of us on here who take Ambien to help us sleep. Anybody have any good stories of weird stuff that happens if you don't go right to sleep?

Here's mine: About a year ago I was taking Ambien pretty regularly but I wouldn't go right to sleep after taking it. Well I didn't crap for like 2 weeks and I couldn't figure out why. I wasn't eating any differently or anything. Then one day I went down to the basement because I blew a fuse and I found about ten mounds of crap on the floor. Turns out I had been crapping down in the basement and didn't even know it! Weird stuff huh?

Anyone else?

Rabb
04-25-2010, 11:13 PM
wow

just wow...I can hardly imagine a topper to that, and sadly I know I am wrong

SureShot
04-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Mogulseeker
04-25-2010, 11:14 PM
I wanna get some of that ****. Not sure if my doc would give it to me though.

azbroncfan
04-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Interesting. That will be a hard one to beat.

Taco John
04-25-2010, 11:20 PM
Seems like from some of the posts on here that there are quite a few of us on here who take Ambien to help us sleep. Anybody have any good stories of weird stuff that happens if you don't go right to sleep?

Here's mine: About a year ago I was taking Ambien pretty regularly but I wouldn't go right to sleep after taking it. Well I didn't crap for like 2 weeks and I couldn't figure out why. I wasn't eating any differently or anything. Then one day I went down to the basement because I blew a fuse and I found about ten mounds of crap on the floor. Turns out I had been crapping down in the basement and didn't even know it! Weird stuff huh?

Anyone else?

Note to self: keep TP in the basement if I ever start taking ambien.

theAPAOps5
04-25-2010, 11:21 PM
Dude you can't ask for other stories when none of them will compare to that. Jesus Christ I have heard of eating and not knowing it but damn ****ting in the basement is a new one!

I used to take Ambien when I worked overnights. The only story I have is don't drink a beer or 2 and then take your ambien the results are not good. But nothing like crapping in the basement!

listopencil
04-25-2010, 11:21 PM

Anyone else?

You win.

extralife
04-25-2010, 11:23 PM
And people wonder why I am against prescription medication.

BroncoBuff
04-25-2010, 11:46 PM
We were WAY ahead of the curve on the Ambien sleep stuff ... this story should probably take the cake:

My buddy, I'll call him Jack (cause that's his name), we shared a big house in Playa del Rey with a prissy 55 y.o Cuban guy in 2001-02. This guy, I'll call him 'Ariel' (cause that's his name), was a Castro refugee as a teen, still had a thick Cuban accent. He was a fidgety little fussbudget, quite prone to drama. He took this new drug Ambien to sleep ... and he kept leaving messes, like half-eaten TV dinners on the table with the microwave door open in the middle of the night, and not remember having done it. Once a mess stayed there maybe a day and-a-half when, in a real snit, he accused Jack of it, and told him to clean it up. Well we figured out pretty quick that the Ambien was causing his sleep-eating and memory dropouts.

One night, Ariel he comes into the living room like a zombie and MAKES A PASS AT JACK! Ariel had been married and always seemed to appreciate women, so this came as a big shock to us. So, we confronted Ariel about it - nicely - the next day. After we pieced together a strong case including the sleep-eating, he gave in and apologized. He told us that in Cuba, married men are very often gay (however that works, I don't even want to know).

So Jack, being a serious practical joker and thinking he deserved a kind of payback for the messes, the accusations, and the pass, concocted a plan.

The three of us went shopping sometimes on weekends, and occassionally ate at the Boston Market restaurant (Sepulveda and Manchester, few blocks north of LAX for LA people), and we noticed that a neighbor of ours was the manager of the place. Marty was a nice guy, and we became friends with him, Jack and I did anyway. He'd come over and watch football (even though he was a Chargers fan ). Sometimes he dropped by free meals and stuff for Jack and I ... but that left Ariel feeling slighted. He began to be afraid of Marty, and fret to us, "Marty doesn't like me! He never gives me free food!" Marty would tell us how Ariel would come into the restaurant and act strange - "your friend comes into the restaurant and he just stands there like he's waiting for something." Anyway, Ariel started honestly disliking and actually becoming comically AFRAID of Marty. It got so bad, the little fussbudget would look out the window and watch for him to come home ..."There he is! There he is!" When Marty would come over, Ariel would peek through the window, "here he comes! here he comes!" and when he knocked, "IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM!" as he ran into his room or out the backdoor to sneak off or drive away ... (guy was a scream, really).

This is long I know, but bear with me:

One warm night shortly thereafter, when we knew Ariel had been without his Ambien for a few days before finally filling a new prescription - ensuring an especially deep sleep with no eating spells. We kept him up til after midnight - kept talking to him - to further ensure a deep sleep. We set our alarm for 6 a.m. and sprang into action. We gently picked up Ariel in his blankets and carried him outside and two doors down and gently laid him into the bed of Marty's small pickup truck, and put some blankets over him. Ambien had him dead to the world ... out like a LIGHT! TOTALLY out!

Then, we get into Jack's car across the street with a camera, and wait for Marty to go to work at 7. Finally Marty comes out, and he doesn't even see Ariel! He starts up the truck and DRIVES AWAY!!! It was about two or three miles to work, so we followed them laughing SO HARD we could barely breathe... finally Ariels' stupid little head pops up and he looks around !! Marty sees him in the mirror and stops the truck as he's pulling into the big parking lot .... he pulls in maybe 50 feet into the lot, leaves the engine and gets out, and starts talking to Ariel - I WAS LAUGHING HARDER THAN I HAD EVER LAUGHED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! Marty didn't seem angry or anything, but Ariel was shaking like a twig. Ariel crawled/stumbled backward in the truck bed as Marty casually extends his hand to help him get out!!! We're sucking for air as we can't even breathe .... Ariel half falls outta the truck bed, and crawls away with blankets falling off him ... he stumbles and finally ROLLS AWAY from Marty. Marty watches him stumble away for a second, then kinda threw up his hands, got back in the truck and drove the last 100 feet to work.

Ariel goes stumbling across the Ralphs parking dragging two blankets ... until we finally pull up beside him. THE POOR BASTARD WAS SOBBING!!

I can barely type I'm lkaughing so hard....

SureShot
04-25-2010, 11:53 PM
Nope that doesnt beat ****ting in your basement for 2 weeks.

BroncoBuff
04-25-2010, 11:54 PM
Okay ... hardest I ever laughed in my life, though, works for me.

SureShot
04-25-2010, 11:56 PM

Really? I think you just like gay cubans.

Bronco Boy
04-25-2010, 11:56 PM

That was a good one. And I've heard that about Cubans.

Mogulseeker
04-26-2010, 12:29 AM
Congressman Patrick Kennedy: crashed into a barricade at the capitol building in downtown DC at 3am. Took an ambien the night before, at the time of the accident told the police he had to go to work and had an important vote. Didn't remember any of it the next day.

Taco John
04-26-2010, 12:46 AM
If I want that experience, all I have to do is drink moderately (beers) for a couple of hours, and then switch to Jaegermeister. Wild, wild, wild stuff happens when I do that. Er, did that. Never ever, ever, ever again.

Los Broncos
04-26-2010, 12:58 AM
I took sleeping pills for a time a while back.

After a while my room started to smell like piss.

Turns out insted of getting up at night to piss I would just go on the carpet.

That really sucked being a grown man and all.

Mogulseeker
04-26-2010, 01:19 AM
Too true. While I was in the military I CAUGHT myself almost pissing into a locker after taking a sleeping pill.

We were deployed and I was getting like 6 hours of sleep a night. I had a dream that I got up and went to the bathroom, but just as the stream started coming out, I woke up.

I guess that's why they ask if you've ever sleepwalked before you join.

You know I complained a lot, but it really wasn't all that bad. I might consider becoming a military officer after I graduate.

I'd go Marines this time though.

thumpc
04-26-2010, 05:34 AM
I hung out with a girl who took adderal in the day, and the ambien every night. She started seeing people walking through the room before she went to sleep. She
would sleepwalk too, get lost in apt building halls half naked.
She had to give that stuff up.

Pony Boy
04-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Turns out I had been crapping down in the basement and didn't even know it! Weird stuff huh?

"Over share" I don't think I would of told anybody that....... :rofl:

chawknz
04-26-2010, 08:53 AM
I took Ambien once and will never do it again. My story isn't all that great, but to me, it was freaky as hell.

I took it as I was about to go to bed. I was sitting at my computer doing some work when 30 minutes or so later, I started noticing that there were all these faces in my room talking to me. When I would turn to face them, they would all disappear and I would think, "Wow, I must be ready for bed". As soon as I turned back to my computer, the faces appeared again.

I found myself starting to talk to them. Every once in awhile I would turn and they would disappear again, but as soon as I returned to the computer, so would they and I'd start talking to them again.

Then, the game I was playing on my computer seemed to turn into this mini world that I was trying to reach into my monitor to touch, talk to the characters on the screen, and trying to interact with it way more than should be. :~ohyah!:

Don't remember much after that as I must have lost the battle and fell asleep. I'm not talking minor "out of the corner of my eye" stuff, but talking full blown hallucinations with voices and everything.

Fun but I gave up recreational hallucinating years ago.

Beantown Bronco
04-26-2010, 09:22 AM
I've said it once. I'll say it again.

Why on Earth more of you guys don't just roll over and ask your wives/girlfriends/etc. about their day instead of taking pills, I'll never know. Works like a charm.

bronco militia
04-26-2010, 09:26 AM
I've said it once. I'll say it again.

Why on Earth more of you guys don't just roll over and ask your wives/girlfriends/etc. about their day instead of taking pills, I'll never know. Works like a charm.

Ha!Ha!Ha!

cabronco
04-26-2010, 11:02 AM
I have my healthier cereals I eat , then I have the giant size lucky charms box, for the times I just want a sugar fix. My girlfriend slept like a log at that point & time three years ago. I was taking Ambien to help sleep fom back/ legs pain. Well a time later, weighing myself, I noticed putting on the LBS, and didnt know why. I thought my girlfriend was helping me eat the Charms, but it was only me getting up in late hours and polishing off bowls of cereal without remembering. My girlfriend caught me in the act, and took the bowl away & guided me back to bed. I didnt even remember that. Needless to say I said F-that & gave them to my ex-wife.

J/k about the ex thing, but no more Ambien for me. Its tough to top the Posters story though. Later though my Mom says, yeah my Dr. has me on Ambien...I said Nooooooooooooooooooo.

theAPAOps5
04-26-2010, 11:26 AM
I took sleeping pills for a time a while back.

After a while my room started to smell like piss.

Turns out insted of getting up at night to piss I would just go on the carpet.

That really sucked being a grown man and all.

That was pretty much my same experience.

Pony Boy
04-26-2010, 11:32 AM
Then one day I went down to the basement because I blew a fuse and I found about ten mounds of crap on the floor. Turns out I had been crapping down in the basement and didn't even know it! Weird stuff huh?

Didn't the skid marks in your skivvies give you a hint something was goin on? Hilarious!

theAPAOps5
04-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Didn't the skid marks in your skivvies give you a hint something was goin on? Hilarious!

Not if he sleeps nude..... then the skid marks on the sheets would have been a sure sign!

Dr. Broncenstein
04-26-2010, 11:52 AM
I'm pretty sure the thread closer is "I shiat the basement."

End of story time.

Mr.Meanie
04-26-2010, 12:04 PM

Anyone else?

Wow, that's hilarious, and gross.

This story isn't in any way going to top that one, but my aunt takes Ambien and has weird side effects. She will eat, and keep eating, and have no idea in the morning what happened. Sometimes she'll wake up feeling sick, and find out she ate an entire block of cheese, or an entire bowl of candy. One time she even drove to the store to buy stuff and didn't even remember it. She woke up with a ton of food in the house and had no idea how it got there.

It's gotten to the point where if she's going to take one she has to lock everything up the night before.

broncocalijohn
04-26-2010, 12:06 PM

Anyone else?

stories like these is probably a great reason to have two accounts for posting. I know will always remember TwinCitiesBronco as a guy that ****s his future mancave.

broncosteven
04-26-2010, 12:10 PM
I am a total midnight eater I will raid the kids candy bin but I have never **** or pissed anywhere I shouldn't. Maybe it is the pitstop before bed?

When I 1st started taking it I would think about all this stuff I needed to do, study stuff for Certs or computer labs. I would get into it for 15 minutes then find myself sitting there out of it a couple hours later with some scribbles on the notebook.

If something here pisses me off and I don't depress before I take the pill I will post but I am lucky it works out only to about once a year, but 3 times in 5 years here is ok I guess and thank god for delete!

It is the 1st couple hours that are the danger time. My nerve damage will wake me up around 2-3am most nights and rather than take another I will just leave the PC off and watch TV in the Rec room or play Civilization on the PS3 the rest of the night. If I get up after 2pm I am usually normal though still fuzzy but I don't do the stupid stuff I would do right after taking it.

I now force myself to turn the PC off at 10pm, central, get everything done, get in bed and relax then take it 15 - 30min later. Not perfect but it is that or no sleep at all.

Bronco Boy
09-13-2010, 11:03 AM
I took an Ambien-induced trip to the mane last night, sorry for any hateful comments anyone got from me. I also bought a bunch of crap on Amazon, I really need to stop taking this stuff.

broncosteven
09-13-2010, 11:08 AM
I took an Ambien-induced trip to the mane last night, sorry for any hateful comments anyone got from me. I also bought a bunch of crap on Amazon, I really need to stop taking this stuff.

Get a console game to play, something to do other than turn the PC on.

I couldn't sleep last night from bad nerve pain, my hands would go numb and twitch so I got up and played Civilization on the PS3 rather than turn on my PC and wreck havoc here.

Plus I am not thinking we will see anything more than what we did yesterday this year so I wasn't too worked up about the loss.

underrated29
09-13-2010, 11:20 AM
This thread for the win!!

LMAO...

Now it all makes sense when a few people have made comments about taking a few ambiems and going into their basement.Ha!Ha!

Chris
09-13-2010, 11:26 AM
How about reading before you go to bed?

That way at least you'll have some paper with you when you head to the basement.

Garcia Bronco
09-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Re Ambien: There is no chemical solution to a spiritual problem. :) Your mind is like a muscle and must be trained to quiet down so it can sleep. Suggestions: Yoga and meditation.

Archer81
09-13-2010, 11:33 AM
So I am taking it no one here has taken and tried to jerk it before nodding off?

You win either way.

:Broncos:

underrated29
09-13-2010, 12:15 PM
So I am taking it no one here has taken and tried to jerk it before nodding off?

You win either way.

I love that movie. Just watched it the other day too.

SouthStndJunkie
09-13-2010, 12:25 PM

You win either way.

I usually fall asleep within 10 minutes of hitting the rack....if for some reason I don't fall asleep, I spank the monkey and it takes the edge off enough to put me to sleep.

baja
09-13-2010, 12:55 PM
I usually fall asleep within 10 minutes of hitting the rack....if for some reason I don't fall asleep, I spank the monkey and it takes the edge off enough to put me to sleep.

interesting does the wife watch?

SouthStndJunkie
09-13-2010, 12:58 PM
interesting does the wife watch?

Sometimes she watches, there are times she lends a hand.....and other times I fly solo.

Bronco9798
09-13-2010, 01:03 PM
I've been taking Ambien for 3 years now. I don't have a huge problem with it but have had a few problems here and there. The one thing I remeber is going to bed with my dog who sleeps on my bed every night. He's a Schnauzer. If you don't know what one looks like, they have big eyebrows and beards on their face. I woke up one morning and found a pair of scissors on the bed and noticed Rufus (my dog) had his beard, eye brows, and other facial cut in a not to good pattern. I had whacked his beard and eyebrows way out of proportion and he had gashes of hair missing all over his face. He had to go to the groomer a few days later and get his hair cut off to even things back up.

Spider
09-13-2010, 01:07 PM
Rofl!rofl!rofl!

underrated29
09-13-2010, 01:53 PM
I got to share this thread with the peeps at BF. I bet some of them have some good **** to tell.

Chris
09-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Sometimes she watches, there are times she lends a hand.....and other times I fly solo.

What about pets? Are pets involved?

Bronco Boy
09-13-2010, 02:07 PM
How about reading before you go to bed?

That way at least you'll have some paper with you when you head to the basement.

Well the good news is that I know live in an apartment and don't have a basement.

I do have a dog and scissors though.

baja
09-13-2010, 02:26 PM
I've been taking Ambien for 3 years now. I don't have a huge problem with it but have had a few problems here and there. The one thing I remeber is going to bed with my dog who sleeps on my bed every night. He's a Schnauzer. If you don't know what one looks like, they have big eyebrows and beards on their face. I woke up one morning and found a pair of scissors on the bed and noticed Rufus (my dog) had his beard, eye brows, and other facial cut in a not to good pattern. I had whacked his beard and eyebrows way out of proportion and he had gashes of hair missing all over his face. He had to go to the groomer a few days later and get his hair cut off to even things back up.

Did you check him for penetration?

IHaveALight
09-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Damn it, this thread is an instant classic. Ha! Why did it get moved?

broncosteven
09-13-2010, 04:43 PM

I am starting to wonder if Bowlen didn't ride the "A-train" one night after pounding some scotch and walk into Dove Valley the next morning to find mCd in there sitting in Shanny's office.

Los Broncos
09-13-2010, 08:11 PM
What about pets? Are pets involved?

:spit:

crazyhorse
09-14-2010, 12:04 AM
I got up in the middle of the night a couple years ago, waving my bare balls in my wifes face telling her to sniff them so I would win my fantasy football game. Not sure how that would have secured the win. The wife thought it was pretty funny but refused to sniff my balls. All dejected and desperate to win my game I asked her again in a different way. I got up on my knees in the bed, straddled her face, and kindly wispered "sniffy sniffy". She again siad no. She said she was trying not to laugh at me because I seemed so disappointed that I was going to lose my fantasy game if she didn't comply.

I was out of it the whole time, not aware of what I was doing. "sleep walking" so to speak. The next morning my wife and I had a laugh about it. But it was the last time I took Ambien. Great little sleeping pill.

But the side effects......damn.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2010, 01:39 AM

when you **** your basement and need to tell people, it happens. One of my fav threads and cant believe he bumped it. Probably Norwegian since he is up in Minnesota.

Blueflame
09-14-2010, 04:01 AM

Guess I'm qualified to answer this question (being the mod who moved it)... the thread was great to have on the main forum when it was originally posted (during the offseason). But now that we're in "on-season" mode, the main board is football-only. So when the thread was bumped, it was also moved to a subforum. The good part of this is that it will be easier to find here in a month or 6 months or a year when someone has more to add on the topic.

Requiem
09-14-2010, 11:55 AM
Wild times with Ambien!

Los Broncos
09-14-2010, 11:56 AM
when you **** your basement and need to tell people, it happens. One of my fav threads and cant believe he bumped it. Probably Norwegian since he is up in Minnesota.

Hey man I was behind you yesterday on Lake Forest on the way home from work.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2010, 12:29 PM
Hey man I was behind you yesterday on Lake Forest on the way home from work.

Probably going back to work after droping kids off at home. You should have honked.

underrated29
09-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Probably going back to work after droping kids off at home. You should have honked.

dropping the kids off at home in the basement?

Chris
09-29-2011, 11:59 AM
Anyone else been taking ambien lately?

chawknz
09-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Not since getting my recommendation for natural sleep medication. :)

oubronco
09-29-2011, 02:24 PM
LOL This thread rocks

broncocalijohn
09-29-2011, 09:15 PM
stories like these is probably a great reason to have two accounts for posting. I know will always remember TwinCitiesBronco as a guy that ****s his future mancave.

AND SO HE DID. Twin Cities Bronco is now Bronco Boy (well, has been for awhile). Funny how such a story is remembered but only has 3 pages of posts. I guess many read it and no way they wanted to contribute to Bronco Boy's disgusting outcome of taking Ambien.

Bronco Boy
09-29-2011, 10:55 PM
AND SO HE DID. Twin Cities Bronco is now Bronco Boy (well, has been for awhile). Funny how such a story is remembered but only has 3 pages of posts. I guess many read it and no way they wanted to contribute to Bronco Boy's disgusting outcome of taking Ambien.

Hey...I didn't change my name out of embarrassment, just don't live in the Twin Cities anymore. I also haven't taken Ambien in awhile and now live in a condo so no risk of basement crapping :)

BroncoBuff
09-30-2011, 11:27 AM
AND SO HE DID. Twin Cities Bronco is now Bronco Boy (well, has been for awhile).
Only cowards change their names ...

But I think Twin Cities might've moved to Seattle, I think he PM'd me about it.

broncosteven
09-30-2011, 12:27 PM
Hey...I didn't change my name out of embarrassment, just don't live in the Twin Cities anymore. I also haven't taken Ambien in awhile and now live in a condo so no risk of basement crapping :)

Never the less I wouldn't tell anyone on the floor below you this story!

Captain 'Dre
10-16-2011, 09:00 AM

Anyone else?

Are you a German Shepard or something?

Captain 'Dre
10-16-2011, 09:02 AM
Turns out I had been crapping down in the basement and didn't even know it! Weird stuff huh?

You might want to try weed instead. It should help you sleep without any associated clean up issues.

Garcia Bronco
10-17-2011, 08:21 AM
There is no chemical solution to a spiritual problem

BroncoBuff
10-17-2011, 10:49 AM
Anyone else been taking ambien lately?One stupid Ambien gives me just 6-7 hours sleep, sometimes not even that. I think somebody mentioned that the effect of Ambien wearing off actually wakes you. That's great if it's time to wake up, but a real pisser if it's two hours early.

My stupid insurance won't pay for stupid Ambien Extended Release, which lets you sleep 8+ hours before banging on your stupid internal alarm clock. So I can get Extended Release, which is a real pisser because even though regular Ambien works, I really can't use the stuff.

Bronx33
10-17-2011, 05:51 PM
One stupid Ambien gives me just 6-7 hours sleep, sometimes not even that. I think somebody mentioned that the effect of Ambien wearing off actually wakes you. That's great if it's time to wake up, but a real pisser if it's two hours early.

My stupid insurance won't pay for stupid Ambien Extended Release, which lets you sleep 8+ hours before banging on your stupid internal alarm clock. So I can get Extended Release, which is a real pisser because even though regular Ambien works, I really can't use the stuff.

They have ambien ( extended release?)

TonyR
10-19-2011, 10:59 AM
One stupid Ambien gives me just 6-7 hours sleep, sometimes not even that. I think somebody mentioned that the effect of Ambien wearing off actually wakes you. That's great if it's time to wake up, but a real pisser if it's two hours early.

That's my problem with it, Buff. I use it (in the generic form) regularly but I typically wake up after 4-5 hours and usually can't fall back to sleep. There is a generic version of Ambien CR now so I'm surprised your insurance wouldn't cover that.

TonyR
10-19-2011, 11:00 AM

Yes, it's called Ambien CR. It isn't the miracle you hope it will be. I think regular Ambien helps you fall asleep better than CR, but CR probably helps you stay asleep better.

broncocalijohn
10-19-2011, 12:38 PM

Why yes! You first crap in the basement by the dryer and then while going back up the stairs, the extended release takes place. Many slipping deaths have already happened to those heading back down to the basement. I believe they will be pulling that one off the shelves very soon.

Ray Finkle
01-09-2012, 02:43 PM
greatest thread ever!

broncosteven
01-10-2012, 12:35 AM
Anyone else wake up in sever intractable chronic pain and find they are in their basement squatting tonight.

To my defense I was squatting because I was doing some filling, but chances of anyone finding said files is likely zero once I wake up in the morning.

Night all!

Bronco Boy
01-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Stop bumping this thread!!! Jerks.

oubronco
01-12-2012, 09:11 AM
This is an awesome thread LOL

Ray Finkle
03-23-2012, 12:33 PM
No matter how bad my day is, I can read this thread and laugh.....

chawknz
03-23-2012, 01:37 PM
I haven't taken anbien since my trip out.

missingnumber7
08-09-2012, 07:50 AM
The VA just gave me Ambien...this is hilarious...can't believe I hadn't seen this before. My wife thought some of the side effects were just hilarious.

IHaveALight
08-10-2012, 07:21 PM
The VA just gave me Ambien...this is hilarious...can't believe I hadn't seen this before. My wife thought some of the side effects were just hilarious.

Better put some newspaper down in the basement.

broncocalijohn
08-10-2012, 11:42 PM

What is classic is you ome to the Mane to get advice and find out it has already been spelled out by Bronco Boy/Twin Citiy Bronco and the horra you must now know what could happen.

How did you not hear about any Ambien references in the last 3 years of the Mane?

broncocalijohn
01-11-2014, 10:52 PM
http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2013/04/17/Former-quarterback-Jeff-Lewis-died-of-drug-overdose-autopsy-shows/UPI-83861366227871/

The autopsy found morphine and zolpidem, a sedative commonly known as Ambien, in Lewis' blood.....

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2013/04/17/Former-quarterback-Jeff-Lewis-died-of-drug-overdose-autopsy-shows/UPI-83861366227871/#ixzz2qA1k5ZZr

Related?

broncosteven
01-11-2014, 11:01 PM
http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2013/04/17/Former-quarterback-Jeff-Lewis-died-of-drug-overdose-autopsy-shows/UPI-83861366227871/

The autopsy found morphine and zolpidem, a sedative commonly known as Ambien, in Lewis' blood.....

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2013/04/17/Former-quarterback-Jeff-Lewis-died-of-drug-overdose-autopsy-shows/UPI-83861366227871/#ixzz2qA1k5ZZr

Related?

Before I sorted out all my Meds into those S, M, T, W, T, F S compartments one for each day of the week I would second guess when I took my meds. Now I can keep track about how often I took my meds.

Now I can sling my handful of goofballs without being worried about ODing.

broncocalijohn
02-14-2014, 02:27 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1960541-darren-sharper-charged-with-2-counts-of-rape?hpt=hp_t2

Ambien is the drug of choice!