PDA

View Full Version : netflix instant queue movies/shows

tsiguy96
04-25-2010, 12:44 PM
what do you guys watch?

im watching a movie called felon, its really good so far. a guy kills a robber in his front yard, and since it was in his yard and not his house, he goes to jail, and it follows his life in prison.

jebures
04-25-2010, 12:57 PM
I watch a lot of series'

Weeds
Spartacus
Dead Like Me
30 Rock
Rescue Me
Deadliest Catch
No Reservations
Dirty Jobs

then the random horror movie or 2

Bronco Boy
04-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Arthur. Only Arthur.

BroncoBen
04-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Tried it... wasn't to impressed with the selection available to watch instantly.

That One Guy
04-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Spartacus was awesome... Blood! Gore! Death! Boobs! Nudity! Blood! Gore! Boobs! Repeat!

Florida_Bronco
04-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Tried it... wasn't to impressed with the selection available to watch instantly.

It's growing daily. Gotta give it some time.

Wes Mantooth
04-25-2010, 02:20 PM
They just signed a deal with Universal and Fox to show their movies streaming. Gonna boom real soon.

titan
04-25-2010, 02:29 PM
This site has a list of what has come out on netflix instant queue recently:

http://www.thenowhereman.com/netflix/

They have a good collection of documentaries (from pbs, frontline, and bbc). Many dvd movies aren't available but I'm seeing more and more movie selections.

RunSilentRunDeep
04-25-2010, 02:50 PM
They really need to improve the search function show you can group HD, TV/movies, genre, etc into one search.

iDENVER
04-25-2010, 03:31 PM
what do you guys watch?

im watching a movie called felon, its really good so far. a guy kills a robber in his front yard, and since it was in his yard and not his house, he goes to jail, and it follows his life in prison.

i watched this on netflix couples of weeks ago. it was really good, kinda crazy to see them fight in that little concrete box lol

Chris
04-25-2010, 03:34 PM
Good doc called Becoming Human.

Kaylore
04-25-2010, 03:49 PM
It's growing daily. Gotta give it some time.

Yeah I wasn't at first either but they're starting to roll in some good TV shows and new releases on the instant watch. We watched The Ugly Truth through it right when it came out. Funny movie.

Bronco Yoda
04-25-2010, 03:52 PM
Arthur. Only Arthur.

what...no Arthur 2 on the rocks sprinkled in?

HILife
04-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Lost. I've watch seasons 1-4 and about to start 5

Jesterhole
04-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Weeds. Amazing show, very easy to start watching and fall in love with.

Prison Break was great, especially the first season.

Kaylore
04-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Weeds. Amazing show, very easy to start watching and fall in love with.

Prison Break was great, especially the first season.

We did Dexter seasons 1-2 through this.

TD30
04-25-2010, 05:05 PM
This site has a list of what has come out on netflix instant queue recently:

http://www.thenowhereman.com/netflix/

They have a good collection of documentaries (from pbs, frontline, and bbc). Many dvd movies aren't available but I'm seeing more and more movie selections.

WTF is up with that list I have netflix and thankfully never have seen that selection lol

Archer81
04-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Spartacus: Blood and Sand is pretty horrible.

:Broncos:

Irish Stout
04-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Just finished the first three seasons of Friday Night Lights, which I did not want to watch at all, but did at my wife's behest. It was really good.

Also Party Down is a pretty awkward, crude, and funny show, kind of in the like of Always Sunny. Watched most of the first season on Netflix.

I have Californication set up as the next show to watch streaming, plus lots of movies and documentaries (Beer Wars, Smartest Guys in the Room, Born into Brothels). Seems to be a pretty decent list of stuff to watch for $8.99 month, not to mention the DVDs I get of the newest releases.

bowtown
04-25-2010, 06:11 PM
King of Kong. Watch it. Now. Seriously.

jebures
04-25-2010, 07:32 PM
Just finished the first three seasons of Friday Night Lights, which I did not want to watch at all, but did at my wife's behest. It was really good.

Also Party Down is a pretty awkward, crude, and funny show, kind of in the like of Always Sunny. Watched most of the first season on Netflix.

I have Californication set up as the next show to watch streaming, plus lots of movies and documentaries (Beer Wars, Smartest Guys in the Room, Born into Brothels). Seems to be a pretty decent list of stuff to watch for $8.99 month, not to mention the DVDs I get of the newest releases.

Californication is hilarious

Bronco Boy
04-25-2010, 07:37 PM
Spartacus: Blood and Sand is pretty horrible.

Yeah, that show was god awful.

OABB
04-25-2010, 07:45 PM
King of Kong. Watch it. Now. Seriously.

This is one of my favorite movies of all time. Good call.

That One Guy
04-25-2010, 09:23 PM
Yeah, that show was god awful.

1. Lots of boobs.

2. OK... some of the show was pretty rough... and the inaccuracies were outrageous... and the graphics were horrid... but it wasn't the worst thing to ever hit television.

3. Did ya miss the nudity?

Archer81
04-25-2010, 09:29 PM
1. Lots of boobs.

2. OK... some of the show was pretty rough... and the inaccuracies were outrageous... and the graphics were horrid... but it wasn't the worst thing to ever hit television.

3. Did ya miss the nudity?

Im not one to say "oh fiddlesticks, this show is showing athletic naked men's junk. turn it off"...but that much nudity does not advance the story. Its a stand in. Awesome. Spartacus gets painted gold and nails the stuck up bitch...yay. Or yay, oiled naked men arguing about the honor of being a gladiator...thats awesome...but why naked? Its like talking to the naked old guy at the gym who always talks to you with one leg up on the bench with his old balls hanging there...there is just no point.