PDA

View Full Version : Senior Bowl - Lots of our picks played in it.

Kaylore
04-25-2010, 09:38 AM
Watch if you can. They replay it a lot on NFL network. If you're a nerd like me, you saved it along with all the workouts from the combine. Great opportunity to see both our Centers start and Beadles play LG, which is out of position for him in terms of college, but likely where he'll play for us. They go against guys like Dan Williams, so it's really a great time to watch them. Syd'Quan and Cox both play in this game as well and make some plays. Very physical. And of course, Tim Tebow (though he didn't have a great game).

Cito Pelon
04-25-2010, 10:48 AM
Playing the degrees of separation game:

Denver played their first year in the AFL with used uniforms from the Copper Bowl.

Perrish Cox was suspended from the Cotton Bowl.

Perrish Cox played in the Senior Bowl.

Denver has a drunken bum owner named Bowlen.

Where am I going with this? You tell me, because I have no idea. I just thought all those "Bowl" references should have a post of their own.

bpc
04-25-2010, 11:32 AM
McDaniels appears to not even try to hide our poker hand, as many people had us pegged moving back, many people had us pegged for Tebow. While i'm all for us getting to know our prospects as well as possible, a little veil of secrecy would be nice as well, to protect our interests.

Rohirrim
04-25-2010, 11:38 AM
McDaniels appears to not even try to hide our poker hand, as many people had us pegged moving back, many people had us pegged for Tebow. While i'm all for us getting to know our prospects as well as possible, a little veil of secrecy would be nice as well, to protect our interests.

If Josh was laying golden eggs, you'd comment on their smell.

Cito Pelon
04-25-2010, 11:53 AM

Yup.

I like the prospects Denver brought in. Moreno and all the RB's are gonna reap some rewards from this draft.

Kaylore
04-25-2010, 12:20 PM
JD was a monster in this game. He is so stout.

bpc
04-25-2010, 12:30 PM

Probably, and it would be worth talking about. :thumbs: