PDA

View Full Version : Myron rolle

dabestevva
04-24-2010, 12:02 PM
We need him!

BroncoInferno
04-24-2010, 12:03 PM
If he goes undrafted I would be shocked if we didn't sign him to a UDFA deal.

UberBroncoMan
04-24-2010, 12:04 PM
I want him too. But he's been working out with Steelers players in the offseason so if he goes UDFA I see them picking him up.

I'd be 100% for us trading a 6th rounder next year for an early 7th so we can get him.

The Patriots have so many compensatory 7th rounders though that I don't see how he goes undrafted.

UberBroncoMan
04-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Bah... nm... McDaniels is doing his life Draft Presser. Seems it's done.

SJ Bronco
04-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Some ahole coach from the NFL (unamed of course) said he "deserted" his team to try for his masters at oxford in anthropology. I guess the NFL coaches want their black kids dumb and fast. This irritates me enough to stop encouraging kids to play prep football if this is the message they are getting sent.

SJ Bronco
04-24-2010, 12:12 PM
I don't care where he goes, I'm getting his jersey and passing them out to all the kids I coach as an example of what they should REALLY aspire to be

DarkHorse
04-24-2010, 12:19 PM
I don't care where he goes, I'm getting his jersey and passing them out to all the kids I coach as an example of what they should REALLY aspire to be

I'll completely agree with this. Smartest move this kid could have made was taking full advantage of earning that Rhodes Scholar.

I'd love to have him on our team, but i'm convinced that it's just not going to happen.

UberBroncoMan
04-24-2010, 12:20 PM

A neurosurgeon no less. Insanely difficult job.

DarkHorse
04-24-2010, 12:23 PM
He just went to the Titans :(

long beach bronco
04-24-2010, 12:23 PM
Titans just drafted Rolle. Oh well

SJ Bronco
04-24-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm in the process of getting a huge picture of the kid mocked up and put on the wall in our locker room. I may have them carry it out to the field for games.

UberBroncoMan
04-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Well this sucks. Oh well. To be honest we didn't have much room for him with Barrett, McBath, and Burton behind Hill and Dawkins. Still... I think he could have taken over for Hill in a year or two. He has the intellect to be the QB of a defense. Shame we let it get away.

SJ Bronco
04-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Well this sucks. Oh well. To be honest we didn't have much room for him with Barrett, McBath, and Burton behind Hill and Dawkins. Still... I think he could have taken over for Hill in a year or two. He has the intellect to be the QB of a defense. Shame we let it get away.

Well, it just seemed he fit the new mantra, I mean, we seemed to be trying to take "kids with character" in this draft and it seems you can't get a better character guy than this. He is a bit raw, he'd be a special teams guy for a few years. The film I saw on him though, he was tough and could bring the wood, as well as he was ALWAYS in position which makes up for his lack of speed.