PDA

View Full Version : Mayock's Voice

SoDak Bronco
04-24-2010, 07:21 AM
Wow, this is tough to listen to. Mayock's voice is shot, apparently he can't handle the 3 day draft. Can someone give this guy a nice shot of hot tea or something we need some analysis, but he sounds like he pulled an all nighter. Ha!

bpc
04-24-2010, 07:25 AM
Maybe it was the 3 hours of precoverage before Thursday and Friday's draft which put him under?

gunns
04-24-2010, 07:43 AM
Wow, this is tough to listen to. Mayock's voice is shot, apparently he can't handle the 3 day draft. Can someone give this guy a nice shot of hot tea or something we need some analysis, but he sounds like he pulled an all nighter. Ha!

At least it was good analysis. I like Corey Chavous analysis too, but he talks a little too much and sounds like he needs to blow his nose.

SoDak Bronco
04-24-2010, 07:53 AM
ha Chav is really good...he is a little nasaly though..hah

Kaylore
04-24-2010, 07:57 AM
At least it was good analysis. I like Corey Chavous analysis too, but he talks a little too much and sounds like he needs to blow his nose.

Agreed.

theAPAOps5
04-24-2010, 08:27 AM
I think Mayock ends up losing his voice almost every year. Last night when it started to go he apologized to Coach Carrol and said he gets too excited! Thats why I love the guy. He lives and breaths football and studies it unlike helmet hair over on ESPN.

nickademus
04-24-2010, 08:33 AM
Chav is awesome and he does sound like a little ben stien. I remember when he was still playing he would keep detailed notes on college players like he was a GM or a head scout. They did an interview with him at one point and he pulled out his notebook and he had notes on like 300 college players from that season all while he was still playing in the NFL.

Archer81
04-24-2010, 08:37 AM
On day one the NFLN had all day coverage. That's 10 hours of live TV, doing nothing but going over EVERY single prospect non stop. Then you have the draft itself, fans going nuts, noise of a thousand people, and having to project over that for 4 hours is tough. Its not like the rest of them have to talk every time a player is picked.

Sometimes I wish though over at ESPN that "The Helmet" would lose his voice and mercifully spare us all from his asinine/rasta like viewpoints.

:Broncos: