PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Broncos' best QB in 2011?

MVPlaya
04-24-2010, 08:15 AM
Think about this for a second. There are many many people who are doubting Tebow (as there are many more that have his back and believe in him)...

But think about it - who do you think will be our best QB on by 2011?

As horrible as Orton seemingly is to some of you guys - are you saying Tebow can't be AT LEAST as good as Orton?

Think about it.

Drek
04-24-2010, 08:22 AM
Tebow will advance faster than many expect and win the #1 job going into the 2011 season.

He's going to put every waking moment he can into becoming a better QB. Thats just who he is. The raw talent is there, the dedication is there, and with McDaniels the coaching is there.

Kaylore
04-24-2010, 08:29 AM
I really have no idea.

MVPlaya
04-24-2010, 08:29 AM
If anyone follows basketball - he's got that Kobe/MJ work ethic thing going on.

He was able to squeeze in a workout when he flew in to Denver for the introduction, meeting Josh and Bowlen, and the press. Are you serious? He flew in with his gym bag and got in a WORK OUT with the team and coach Tuten? He might be the only player in the draft EVER to do something like this. Working out the day after the biggest day of your life? How many peopel do you really think has this even on their mind?

lol Tebow is about to show Quinn, Orton, and Brandstater what work ethic is really all about.

orangemonkey
04-24-2010, 09:10 AM
All that matters is that Orton will not be and, for the 6th straight year in his career, he will not be the highest paid QB on the team. Gotta love it!

loborugger
04-24-2010, 09:19 AM
I really have no idea.

Anyone who gives a line other than this is only fooling themselves.

Play2win
04-24-2010, 09:28 AM
I'll admit it, I HOPE its Tebow. Forget all the physical abilities and intangibles, He has the WILL to WIN. He's definitely a 2 and 98 to go type guy.