PDA

View Full Version : Why Tebow > cutler

mwill07
04-23-2010, 08:15 PM
he wants to be a Bronco.

Seriously - Tebow is everything cutler isn't - polished, well spoken, charismatic, championships, team-oriented, non-diabetic, non-alcoholic, lots of big wins, Heisman, and throws like a girl. He and cutler are basically polar opposites.

If Tebow can learn to throw like a man, he will be 2x the QB cutler could ever hope to be.

But bottom line as to why Tebow > cutler - he wants to be here. He wants to be a Bronco. He wants to play for McD.

I'm on board the band-wagon, and excited to be here.

Doggcow
04-23-2010, 08:22 PM
If he could work on his talking Mechanics (I'm a staunch Tebow supporter too) he would be an all-pro talker. Just needs to cut down the Uhhh's and Umm's.

This is the only problem I have with him.

Archer81
04-23-2010, 08:26 PM
This thread is going to go well.

I'm excited to be a part of it.

:Broncos:

Bronco Boy
04-23-2010, 08:26 PM
Throws like a girl? Ha Ha, whatever cockstache.

Tombstone RJ
04-23-2010, 08:29 PM
For every Punisher, I'd love to see two mwill07s

listopencil
04-23-2010, 08:32 PM
he wants to be a Bronco.

That's what popped into my head when I saw your thread title.

theAPAOps5
04-23-2010, 08:34 PM
He cares about his team. The dude was told he had to fly back to Florida per NFL rules and he said well then I will get a hotel room and a coach can bring me the playbook and I will still stay in Denver until mini-camp starts.

That right there had me all in on the guy!

watermock
04-23-2010, 08:55 PM
He cares about his team. The dude was told he had to fly back to Florida per NFL rules and he said well then I will get a hotel room and a coach can bring me the playbook and I will still stay in Denver until mini-camp starts.

WTF? That's amusing.

He can't get a playbook.

Is he a retard?

watermock
04-23-2010, 09:00 PM
I'm almost certain you can't get the playbook untill your signed.

Popps
04-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Is he a retard?

You tell us.

watermock
04-23-2010, 09:04 PM

WTF does that do?

He could PDF the playbook.

What crap.

mwill07
04-23-2010, 09:12 PM
WTF does that do?

What crap.

really? you wouldn't give a #1 draft pick, with whom you are about to give millions of dollars to, a playbook because you are scared he'll take all 1000 pages to the local Kinkos, scan it, and sell it?

listopencil
WTF does that do?

What crap.

Mock. I know I rag on you from time to time. Sometimes in fun and occasionally because you've annoyed me. For the most part it's in good spirits. In all honesty, without trying to rag on you, you are becoming a very bitter and frustrated old man. Just take a look in the mirror, man. Go ahead and tell me to **** off. Or STFU and buy a vowel. It's not a big deal and I pretty much expect bitterness and anger from you at every turn. But it needed to be said.

watermock
You tell us.

No hurry, is there?

I liked the trade for Quinn and the WR from Minn.

But trading for Quin to take Tebow with Cody a 3rd rounder?

And passing on 3 high quality picks?

EPIC fail, and it will show.

TotallyScrewed
04-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Gee...Can we give it a rest....EVER???

watermock
04-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Mock. I know I rag on you from time to time. Sometimes in fun and occasionally because you've annoyed me. For the most part it's in good spirits. In all honesty, without trying to rag on you, you are becoming a very bitter and frustrated old man. Just take a look in the mirror, man. Go ahead and tell me to **** off. Or STFU and buy a vowel. It's not a big deal and I pretty much expect bitterness and anger from you at every turn. But it needed to be said.

Did I even mention you?

Idiot?

listopencil
04-23-2010, 09:18 PM
Did I even mention you?

Idiot?

That's funny, the thought that you would have to directly address me before I can post on this message board. Mock, seriously, pull your head out of your ass.

watermock
04-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Your the biatch.

I annoy you because I'm correct.

Go on, I'll hve planty to annoy you as soon as this disaster ends.

TotallyScrewed
04-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Mocks right, no playbook until he's a signed player. Maybe he's a curve buster and is going to sign for $10 more than #24 of 2009.

Anybody have any idea how soon players CAN sign? It seems like the log jam doesn't break until the week before training camp starts.

watermock
04-23-2010, 09:23 PM
You directly addressed me,

listopencil
04-23-2010, 09:24 PM
Your the biatch.

I annoy you because I'm correct.

Go on, I'll hve planty to annoy you as soon as this disaster ends.

Is this where you lower yourself to personal attacks until you finally cross the line and get banned again, or is that later in the thread? Just wondering. Start warming up those excuses to TJ about driving board traffic and such. Like I said: Bitter, frustrated old man.

Taco John
04-23-2010, 09:25 PM
Cutler never once turned water into wine for his teammates. Tebow - he once turned water into 18 year.

listopencil
04-23-2010, 09:25 PM
You should probably go back and delete that aborted post you accidentally sent, by the way. Umadbro?

GoHAM
04-23-2010, 10:19 PM
he wants to be a Bronco.

Seriously - Tebow is everything cutler isn't - polished, well spoken, charismatic, championships, team-oriented, non-diabetic, non-alcoholic, lots of big wins, Heisman, and throws like a girl. He and cutler are basically polar opposites.

If Tebow can learn to throw like a man, he will be 2x the QB cutler could ever hope to be.

But bottom line as to why Tebow > cutler - he wants to be here. He wants to be a Bronco. He wants to play for McD.

I'm on board the band-wagon, and excited to be here.

I think that's the one thing about him that bothers me the most is the gay girly leg kick on his follow through, and his sloooow roundhouse delivery. Other than that nothing about his game bugs me. I think he will pay dividends in a couple of seasons. We as a fan base just need to be patient.

And he can tone down the religion angle just a touch.

OABB
04-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Also tebow would never listen to his iPod during a game.

strafen
04-23-2010, 10:24 PM
If he could work on his talking Mechanics (I'm a staunch Tebow supporter too) he would be an all-pro talker. Just needs to cut down the Uhhh's and Umm's.

This is the only problem I have with him.

Are you fkin' serious?!
You guys forget Tebow is still a kid fresh out of college. Humble as hell, and humbled by the criticism and by the accolades.
I think he's handled with class and a lot of dignity. He never buckled under pressure. He just got stronger and killed them with his resolve...