PDA

View Full Version : Joe MckNight.

Elway777
04-23-2010, 07:39 PM
I hope the Broncos trade a 2011 3 round pick for a 4 rounder

The Broncos missed out on Spiller and Best and with Mcknight still on the board I want him. The Broncos then could finnally draft a couple of defensive players.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lJ19ecQ56o

Crushisback
04-23-2010, 07:51 PM
I like him too but don't want to trade to get him.

Drek
04-23-2010, 08:03 PM
I hope the Broncos trade a 2011 3 round pick for a 4 rounder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmv0jJqpYMg

The Broncos missed out on Spiller and Best and with Mcknight still on the board I want him. The Broncos then could finnally draft a couple of defensive players in 5 and 6 rounds.

Rather grab a 5th round back and keep our 2011 draft in tact.

Lonyae Miller and Deji Karim are still out there for good athletic talents. I question if Joe McKnight will ever stay healthy.

Doggcow
04-23-2010, 08:05 PM
Leave next year alone. I'm not thrilled with McKnight

Elway777
04-24-2010, 06:58 AM
Why I want McKnight . The Broncos just drafted 2 great run blocking receivers in Thomas and Decker plus they can spread the field. McKnight will be running against 7 man fronts and has the speed to take it the distance on any play. Mcknight is one of the best receivers in draft. McNight also runs with more power then Best or Spiller plus is a one cut and go runner that does not dance alot. McKnight could be Denver version of Kevin Faulk.

Drek
04-24-2010, 07:01 AM
Why I want McKnight . The Broncos just drafted 2 great run blocking receivers in Thomas and Decker plus they can spread the field. McKnight will be running against 7 man fronts and has the speed to take it the distance on any play. Mcknight is one of the best receivers in draft. McNight also runs with more power then Best or Spiller plus is a one cut and go runner that does not dance alot. McKnight could be Denver version of Kevin Faulk.

Moreno has better hands than McKnight.

He's also not fragile as glass.

McKnight doesn't offer enough to be worth losing a 2011 3rd round pick on. As we've seen this year, a 3rd round pick can be a hell of a nice addition.

If he slides to the 5th he's definitely worth considering, but only then. We should not touch the 2011 draft in any way, unless we're adding to it.

Elway777
04-24-2010, 07:18 AM
Moreno has better hands than McKnight.

He's also not fragile as glass.

McKnight doesn't offer enough to be worth losing a 2011 3rd round pick on. As we've seen this year, a 3rd round pick can be a hell of a nice addition.

If he slides to the 5th he's definitely worth considering, but only then. We should not touch the 2011 draft in any way, unless we're adding to it.
Moreno is slow but has great vision. Moreno is our Thomas Jones type runner and Mcknight could be our home run threat.

Drek
04-24-2010, 07:30 AM
Moreno is slow but has great vision. Moreno is our Thomas Jones type runner and Mcknight could be our home run threat.

Moreno is not slow. That is one of the stupidest myths that gets perpetuated around here all the time.

40 yard dash times only matter for guys out on the island, WR and CB. Moreno is as fast as anyone in a short field, through the hole, and accelerates like a sports car. He'll have no problems hitting home runs for us when we aren't asking him to fight through contact behind the LOS.

Besides, we've got Buckhalter. RBs step in and contribute out of the gate all the time from all rounds. No need to sacrifice 2011 value for something that isn't a real need right now.

I'd just as soon use Royal in the role you describe as well. Or Thomas, who is familiar with that kind of work from the triple option GT runs.

long beach bronco
04-24-2010, 08:11 AM
McNight is gone to the Jets whom I'm surprised being that they already have Leon Washington.