PDA

View Full Version : Both fan bases should realize they are in deep ****.

Bob's your Information Minister
04-23-2010, 07:30 PM
I've ragged on the Broncos for picking Tebow, trading away all their talent, and generally making me laugh my ass off. I think Josh McDaniels is a joke, and many of you share that opinion. You're ready to see his ass kicked to the curb, and the sooner that happens, the better off you guys will be.

Today I realized the Chiefs are almost completely screwed in the same way.

Today I lost complete faith in Scott Pioli. We completely ignored our massive issues in the front seven, drafted some midgets and capped it off by trading up for a tight end who can't stay healthy. We also passed on a potential franchise quarterback.

Compounding all of this garbage is the terrible, awful draft the Chiefs had last year, which included trading a pick for a quarterback who made Tyler Thigpen look good. Now the Chiefs appear to be completely committed to that quarterback.

I don't need to see any more. The best players on the Chiefs are all from the previous regime. Based on two drafts where Pioli was blessed with high picks in almost every round, and failed despite incredibly deep classes of offensive line and defensive talent, he is incompetent. I have zero confidence in him.

We're in hell, gentlemen. The decision makers running our respective franchises are incompetent. They are textbook examples of the Peter Principle. They have risen to their level of incompetence. What's even worse is, we should have seen it coming. Crennel failed, Weis failed, Mangini failed, almost everyone who leaves New England falls on their face. We are now all witnesses to that phenomenon in Denver and Kansas City.

Let's ride it out and hope it ends sooner rather than later. Make no mistake, I want the Chiefs and the Broncos to be good football teams. The rivalry is better that way. But it doesn't look that's going to be the way of things for awhile. We're in deep ****. And boy, does it stink.

http://i44.tinypic.com/n2cp6v.jpg

theAPAOps5
04-23-2010, 07:32 PM
You are right about Pioli. But thats about it. The first round wasn't too bad for you though.

SoCalBronco
I was surprised that the Chiefs didn't get Clausen when he was there for them, given that Weis is now the OC. I guess management may be trying to force the coaching staff to play Cassel because they've already made the investment.

You are right about Pioli. But thats about it. The first round wasn't too bad for you though.

A retard could have made that pick.

MplsBronco
Stfu

Dagmar
04-23-2010, 07:33 PM
We are going to destroy the Chiefs this year.

theAPAOps5
I was surprised that the Chiefs didn't get Clausen when he was there for them, given that Weis is now the OC. I guess management may be trying to force the coaching staff to play Cassel because they've already made the investment.

I think it has more to do with the fact that Clausen is also very much like Cutler. Egotistical and a bad attitude. I think it goes against everything the Patriots/Chiefs/Broncos want in a leader of their team.

http://i42.tinypic.com/a2f2u0.jpg

Spider
04-23-2010, 07:34 PM
LMAO @ you laughing your ass off , No one can laugh away 230 pounds of stupid

04-23-2010, 07:34 PM
We are going to destroy the Chiefs this year.

Nah, we'll probably split again.

Bronco Boy
04-23-2010, 07:35 PM
I guess the difference is the Chiefs win 1-4 games per year.

Archer81
Denver has had a good draft, Bob.

KC is well...KC. Have a meltdown over at chiefsplanet. We have enough screaming drama queens here already.

:Broncos:

broncosteven
A retard could have made that pick.

Too bad Carl Peterson left.

Spider
Chief fans = Living proof Indians screwed buffalo

Hercules Rockefeller
04-23-2010, 07:36 PM
No, Chiefs fans are in hell and you're desperate to project that on the Broncos.

OABB
04-23-2010, 07:36 PM
This post is like a fat girl trying to hug it out with her newly single hot friend about being alone. It's kind of cute, but we will be at the prom while you are eating rockyroad in your Shredded and maxed out sweatpants for eternity.

04-23-2010, 07:37 PM
No, Chiefs fans are in hell and you're desperate to project that on the Broncos.

Currently the Chiefs reside in the Hell Of Not Making The Playoffs For Three Straight Seasons.

Guess which hell the Broncos are in...

Flex Gunmetal
04-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Get off my internet you fat jerkoff.
I wish you clowns wouldn't quote, respond, or acknowledge this waste of space.

broncosteven
04-23-2010, 07:39 PM

Why do you open his thread? He created it.

Hercules Rockefeller
04-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Currently the Chiefs reside in the Hell Of Not Making The Playoffs For Three Straight Seasons.

One team has won 11 games over the past 3 seasons and they aren't getting any better, guess who?

broncosteven
04-23-2010, 07:40 PM

Where you alive the last time KFC won the SB?

04-23-2010, 07:40 PM
One team has won 11 games over the past 3 seasons and they aren't getting any better, guess who?

There will be no more than a one game difference between KC and Denver this season.

SoDak Bronco
04-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Who did the Chiefs all draft again? I saw they took berry, mcCluster and Arenas..I love Berry, think mcCluster is a strange one bc you have Jamaal who's real good..

Rabb
04-23-2010, 07:41 PM
well the good news is you will have another top 10 pick next year

keep your head up

scorpio
04-23-2010, 07:42 PM

Oh come on man, meatpeeker brings teh lulz

Bronco Boy
04-23-2010, 07:42 PM
The draft is really all teams like KC and Detroit have to inspire hope. Just let them have it.

Hercules Rockefeller
04-23-2010, 07:43 PM
There will be no more than a one game difference between KC and Denver this season.

The Chiefs aren't sniffing .500 this season, so try again.

We're back to your same desperate projection that the Broncos are falling apart. They were more talented last year, and they're still more talented again this year even without Marshall. That is what's so ****ing sad, you getting your little Bronco hard-on when guys leave, and they're still a better team than the Chiefs.

KCStud
04-23-2010, 07:47 PM
BOB = Living proof Indians screwed buffalo

Fixed it for you. And Jesus Clayton you are the biggest drama queen alive. This was a very good draft.
Berry is an obvious A+ pick.
McCluster is going to be a very good slot receiver. He's only a quarter of an inch shorter and 10 lbs lighter than Welker, but McCluster is all bulk and is not afraid of anybody. He is a very high character guy. Best part about him is he hasoutstanding hands and never drops the ball. That's something this offense needs.
And how can you get mad about getting the 2nd best G in the 3rd freaking round? Can you say steal?
Maeoki is very good TE who can catch and block very well. Only problem is durability.

Only bad pick I saw was Javier Arenas and he really isn't that bad of a pick. Any team in the league could use another good cover corner and outstanding returner.

broncosteven
04-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Fixed it for you. And Jesus Clayton you are the biggest drama queen alive. This was a very good draft.
Berry is an obvious A+ pick.
McCluster is going to be a very good slot receiver. He's only a quarter of an inch shorter and 10 lbs lighter than Welker, but McCluster is all bulk and is not afraid of anybody. He is a very high character guy. Best part about him is he hasoutstanding hands and never drops the ball. That's something this offense needs.
And how can you get mad about getting the 2nd best G in the 3rd freaking round? Can you say steal?
Maeoki is very good TE who can catch and block very well. Only problem is durability.

Only bad pick I saw was Javier Arenas and he really isn't that bad of a pick. Any team in the league could use another good cover corner and outstanding returner.

If Crazy shows we have the KFC 3 stooges.

Broncosfreak_56
04-23-2010, 07:51 PM
We shored up our O-line(potentially) in the draft. We got 2 playmakers at wide receiver, and a versatile project QB that can definitely help short yardage and red zone offense. I am not complaining.

KCStud
04-23-2010, 08:10 PM
If Crazy shows we have the KFC 3 stooges.

Go back to your hole in Brokeback Mt.

04-23-2010, 08:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WF1TZ.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

watermock
04-23-2010, 08:15 PM
The Boncos got worse.

The Jets and NE got much better. The whole AFC East got better. 'cept Bullalo.

We could of done well to take a RB that didn't suck.

I'm going to love Tebow's windup from the blindside.

Epic.

OABB
04-23-2010, 09:26 PM
The Boncos got worse.

The Jets and NE got much better. The whole AFC East got better. 'cept Bullalo.

We could of done well to take a RB that didn't suck.

I'm going to love Tebow's windup from the blindside.

Epic.

How does adding players make one worse? Do these new players have smallpox?

loborugger
04-23-2010, 09:38 PM
How does adding players make one worse? Do these new players have smallpox?

LOL

Rep!

loborugger
04-23-2010, 09:39 PM

Wanna bet on that?

Oh, wait, never mind...

ScottXray
04-23-2010, 09:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WF1TZ.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

Have to admit...that's some funny shyt , right there!
:rofl::thumbs:

gunns
04-23-2010, 09:48 PM
It's nice (and funny) to see the KC fans having some fun. Such silly boys. They get so little of it being it's been over 40 years since a SB, over 17 years since a playoff win, and basically only 3 playoff wins since that SB. Leave them alone and let them frolic in their delusion. Pound your chests boys. Reality will hit quick enough. Poor boys.

SoCalBronco
04-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Pfft. The Chiefs coaching staff will have no trouble turning Tyson Jackson into Richard Seymour.

Caligula
04-23-2010, 09:58 PM
Did you really think the Chiefs were going to draft a QB after spending so much money on Cassel? Really? That would be absolutely stupid, as well.

But I'll agree with the rest of the OP. I don't understand the Chiefs taking a 172 lb RB when they have a blazing RB... and don't understand taking a 5 9 corner (just as I didn't understand us doing it).... but the TE is Sooooooo NE. A blocking TE that is rated to be the best blocking TE in the draft.

hookemhess
04-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Yeah, the queefs will continue to be a dump of a team....but our organization added a potential superstar WR, another potential productive WR, shored up the interior offensive line, and took a gamble on an athlete who could boom or bust. Don't project your team's misery on me.

ZachKC
04-23-2010, 10:07 PM
Drama.

snowspot66
04-23-2010, 10:11 PM
Did you really think the Chiefs were going to draft a QB after spending so much money on Cassel? Really? That would be absolutely stupid, as well.

But I'll agree with the rest of the OP. I don't understand the Chiefs taking a 172 lb RB when they have a blazing RB... and don't understand taking a 5 9 corner (just as I didn't understand us doing it).... but the TE is Sooooooo NE. A blocking TE that is rated to be the best blocking TE in the draft.

Ours set records for being a ballhawk and his size is comparable to probowl CBs. Just have to see if he has it at the pro level.

OABB
04-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Not to derail the thread. But shouldn't chiefs fans have figured out that they are indeep **** about 30 years ago?

Dogsweat
04-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Right now- The Chargers rule and reign the AFC West........

Unless something changes very soon, they are the Broncos, Chiefs and Raiders Masters.

azbroncfan
04-23-2010, 10:31 PM

Well you did click on his thread just saying.

orange crusher
04-23-2010, 10:33 PM

Unless something changes very soon, they are the Broncos, Chiefs and Raiders Masters.

Just maybe that change was Jamal Williams.

Caligula
04-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Ours set records for being a ballhawk and his size is comparable to probowl CBs. Just have to see if he has it at the pro level.

ours got beat out for the nickle job by an undrafted rook...... thats why college accolades don't mean much

snowspot66
04-23-2010, 10:47 PM
ours got beat out for the nickle job by an undrafted rook...... thats why college accolades don't mean much

It explains why they took him though. Which was the point. We'll see how he does this year now that his ankle is 100% again.

Durango
04-23-2010, 10:49 PM

Oh great, did the homeschooling end early tonight or did the toaster oven spark a fire in the doublewide again?

boltaneer
04-23-2010, 11:12 PM
Oh poor Bob. He is so stubborn in his ways he ignores what everyone says (Cassel is overrated and Pioli is no Belichick) only to finally see the light one year too late. It never fails and it never gets old.

Anyway, from the Chiefs point of view, I like their first two picks. The only problem with the McCluster pick is that they have much greater needs but in the big picture, who cares? The Chiefs aren't making the playoffs anyway so go get some playmakers.

I know Bob has a hard-on for Clausen so I think that's pretty much a guarantee that the guy is going to suck and he hates the McCluster pick so that means that he'll probably be a stud.

But as far as Clausen goes, I think it speaks volumes when his former HC passes on him in the draft.

04-23-2010, 11:13 PM
I don't "hate" the McCluster pick. He'll probably be a matchup nightmare.

I think it was the wrong pick because it was essentially a luxury pick when we have MASSIVE ISSUES along the front seven.

boltaneer
04-23-2010, 11:32 PM

I think it was the wrong pick because it was essentially a luxury pick when we have MASSIVE ISSUES along the front seven.

I agree with you for once. I need to take a shower now.

But like I said, the Chiefs aren't going anywhere this season anyway so who cares?

KCStud
04-24-2010, 12:09 AM

We've been working on our front 7 for years Bob. DJ, Hali, Dorsey, Jackson, Magee. We had a slow team outside of Charles and Flowers. I'm just happy we don't have to see McGraw and Brown on the field anymore.

boltaneer
04-24-2010, 01:31 AM
They have "massive" issues in the front seven because they're trying to fit square pegs into a round hole.

I still say the Chiefs biggest mistake on defense was going to a 3-4. I'll never understand that move.

ZONA
04-24-2010, 01:34 AM
It's great that you want the Broncos to be a better team so the rivalry is better. I still want the Chiefs to continue their sucking balls.

now go away fly

Taco John
04-24-2010, 01:45 AM
I don't like where we took Tebow. I'd have rather seen a first day with Iupati and Dan Williams. But all things considered, this has been very interesting draft for us that is going to provide us with a lot of intrigue over the next season and beyond. I certainly wouldn't put us in the same boat as the Raiders and KC right now.