now on their website - alfred williams asks some tough questions:

http://www.fm1043thefan.com/channels/audioOnDemand/Home.aspx

Popps
04-23-2010, 06:25 PM
"I don't want to hold out... I want to play football today."

**** yea.

KipCorrington25
04-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Wow, what happened to D-Mac, looking at that picture of him on that link I wonder when did he acquire Progeria?

Paladin
04-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Wow, what happened to D-Mac, looking at that picture of him on that link I wonder when did he acquire Progeria?

Don't know, What position does he play?

:D

Popps
04-23-2010, 06:30 PM
O.K... I admit it. I'm officially on the guy's bandwagon. Can't wait to see him on the field.

theAPAOps5
04-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Love how he called Alfred Williams on his doubts. Said he looks forward to proving him wrong. The guy may never be a super star but he is a guy you WANT to root for unlike Cutleaf and Marshall.

enjolras
04-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Love how he called Alfred Williams on his doubts. Said he looks forward to proving him wrong. The guy may never be a super star but he is a guy you WANT to root for unlike Cutleaf and Marshall.

I just hope he refrains from social commentary...

theAPAOps5
04-23-2010, 06:37 PM
I just hope he refrains from social commentary...

Well judging by how he answered DMac's question about proselytizing I don't think it will be too bad. Yeah there will be some things but I don't think it will be overbearing.

spdirty
04-23-2010, 06:59 PM

The question he asked was such a punk bitch typical dmac question. WHO CARES IF HE HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH DOBSON!!!

I hope Tebow turns out to be better than Steve Young, then talks so much about his faith that he makes Kurt Warner sound look like an atheist. Just to shove it up guys like dmac's ass.

Harvitz81
04-23-2010, 07:04 PM
I'm just looking forward to how McD uses him this year. I could see him in a lot on third and 4th and short. Also, on the goal line.

I really don't want to see him QBing for us for at least 2-3 years. Look at how good Aaron Rodgers and Phillip Rivers are now, and I'm convinced it is due to sitting and learning.

barryr
04-23-2010, 08:59 PM
I could have sworn idiot Jaworski yesterday say something about you can't take a QB #25 and let him sit and needing immediate results. Has this guy been not paying attention. Most rookie QB's who get taken in the 1st round don't start right away, so what the heck is he talking about?

scorpio
04-23-2010, 09:03 PM

I think he lost a bunch of weight recently. He looked like an alien even when he worked for KBPI, just a fatter alien.

Dagmar
04-23-2010, 09:04 PM
I could have sworn idiot Jaworski yesterday say something about you can't take a QB #25 and let him sit and needing immediate results. Has this guy been not paying attention. Most rookie QB's who get taken in the 1st round don't start right away, so what the heck is he talking about?

Rivers. Rodgers. Jaws was talking ****.

Dudeskey
04-23-2010, 09:09 PM
I think he lost a bunch of weight recently. He looked like an alien even when he worked for KBPI, just a fatter alien.

yeah, he went on a diet and dropped like 50 something pounds... Alfred really went after Tebow, he didn't like the pick at all

lostknight
04-23-2010, 09:18 PM
Props to Tebow. He handled a clearly hostile interview with class and grace. Can you imagine what would have happened if it were Cutler out there instead of him?

theAPAOps5
04-23-2010, 09:23 PM
Props to Tebow. He handled a clearly hostile interview with class and grace. Can you imagine what would have happened if it were Cutler out there instead of him?

Dude Cutleaf never went to the 104.3 studio and sat down for an interview the day after being drafted. Tebow is the inverse of Cutleaf.

His attitude is why I am ok with the pick now. I would have been pissed if he went at 11 but the team was able to amass picks and use them to move back in while still keeping a second 3rd round pick. in this draft there was so much value that the team was in a win/win situation.

zdoor
04-23-2010, 09:30 PM
I liked the pic to begin with, but like him more and more as time goes on. How can you not root for this guy?

chawknz
04-23-2010, 09:48 PM
Big Al was being a douche all day. In fact, he had an on air meltdown last night after the pick. I'm surprised he didn't punch Tebow when he got close. Was about to turn the show off until he finally started to lighten up a little. Gesh.