PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network vs ESPN Coverage

StugotsIII
04-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Which channel had the best coverage and why?

I'm going with the NFL Network. I flipped back and fourth and I thought the NFL Network's coverage was clearly better.

ESPN had their people talking over one another and it seemed that no one ever guessed right on the picks. Chris Berman was seen scolding off camera people live multiple times. They seemed a bit confused and unprofessional.

NFL network nailed just about every single pick with the little nerd on the blackberry...they were funny, gave good insight and were highly professional.

Thoughts?

Crushaholic
04-23-2010, 02:48 PM
Which channel had the best coverage and why?

I'm going with the NFL Network. I flipped back and fourth and I thought the NFL Network's coverage was clearly better.

ESPN had their people talking over one another and it seemed that no one ever guessed right on the picks. Chris Berman was seen scolding off camera people live multiple times. They seemed a bit confused and unprofessional.

NFL network nailed just about every single pick with the little nerd on the blackberry...they were funny, gave good insight and were highly professional.

Thoughts?

Tonight, I might try watching the NFL Network for contrast. They looked like rookies over at ESPN. Berman was confused, Tom Jackson was ready to blow up, Steve Young just loved to hear himself talk, and Kiper nodded his head all the time. Gruden was the only I enjoyed hearing...

Rohirrim
NFLN actually called it as it was happening. ESPN decided that their table of experts blather was more important than events. Bad choice. Arrogant.

ColoradoBuff
hate Kiper on ESPN....hate Dukes on NFLN.

ColoradoBuff
04-23-2010, 02:49 PM
Tonight, I might try watching the NFL Network for contrast. They looked like rookies over at ESPN. Berman was confused, Tom Jackson was ready to blow up, Steve Young just loved to hear himself talk, and Kiper nodded his head all the time...

I felt bad for TJ.....couldn't get a word in! Gruden was good though!

Dagmar
04-23-2010, 02:50 PM
ESPN was AWFUL yesterday.

Rohirrim
If they'd only get rid of Irvin. That asshole makes my skin crawl.

extralife
One of them has Chris Berman. The other one has a bunch of people that are not Chris Berman. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Rabb
04-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Dukes was not in the live draft part, so NFLN hands down

I couldn't stand Young and Kiper on ESPN although I really enjoy Gruden and TJ

NYBronco
04-23-2010, 02:53 PM
I watched ESPN last night and voted for them. Tonight I will watch NFL Network. Don't expect to see/hear that much of a difference between the two.

ColoradoDarin
04-23-2010, 03:16 PM
As long as Dukes is relegated to the back table (and owned by Mora all night), NFLN!

Dr. Broncenstein
04-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Mayock.

StugotsIII
04-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Mayock.

yeah...Mayock is no joke.