Rohirrim
04-22-2010, 11:41 PM
"Tebow has come for us."

http://www.concoxions.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/toy-story-alien.jpg

"It is a blessing."

SoDak Bronco
04-22-2010, 11:42 PM
On if he had an inkling that the Broncos were going to draft him
“It all started at the combine. I had an opportunity to do an interview with their staff and I left thinking ‘Gosh I love those guys, I love Coach McDaniels. He’s so passionate, he loves football.’ After that they didn’t come to the Pro day and I didn’t hear from them and I thought, ‘Man, are they not interested?’ But then at the end they called me up and so I came up and I did a work out for them and I thought that went really good and we thought they liked me and were very straightforward the whole time and said that they were interested in me. So we prepared as thought I was their draft pick. So we had the hats ready and when Coach McDaniels called we pulled them out and we’re wearing our pride right now.”

strafen
04-22-2010, 11:49 PM
McDaniels will make Tebow, Touchdown Jesus!

Rohirrim
04-22-2010, 11:56 PM
We should institute a new "Tebow Drinking Game."

Every time he says "blessing," take a swig. :alky:

Paladin
04-22-2010, 11:58 PM
Ro, don't be a jerk and a sore loser. Some of us are supporters, but we are also realistic.

baja
04-22-2010, 11:58 PM
Tebow + josh = elway

Rohirrim
04-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Ro, don't be a jerk and a sore loser. Some of us are supporters, but we are also realistic.

I'm just poking fun. Lighten up. :wave:

shaunroach
04-23-2010, 12:01 AM
He is going to be very easy to root for based on the interviews so far

DBroncos4life
04-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Team player/check. Easy to coach/check. Winner/Check. Hell yeah!!!!!!

hookemhess
04-23-2010, 12:03 AM
<object width='425' height='344'><param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/e5emEh2TVw4&hl=en_US&fs=1&'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'></param><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always'></param><embed src='http://www.youtube.com/v/e5emEh2TVw4&hl=en_US&fs=1&' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' width='425' height='344'></embed></object>

Paladin
04-23-2010, 12:05 AM
I'm just poking fun. Lighten up. :wave:

No. I read some of your other posts, and you are quite ambivalent, leaning towards wanting to be angry. This thread appears to have humor in it, byut it reflects a great deal of latent hostility.

You should "lighten up". I can understand criticism, but the rest of it is just horsefeathers.....

Taco John
04-23-2010, 12:05 AM
<object width='425' height='344'><param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/e5emEh2TVw4&hl=en_US&fs=1&'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'></param><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always'></param><embed src='http://www.youtube.com/v/e5emEh2TVw4&hl=en_US&fs=1&' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' width='425' height='344'></embed></object>

That was awesome. ROFL!

Kid A
04-23-2010, 12:06 AM

If you put that together...kudos. I haven't tried out that create your own google commercial thing yet, but that was hilarious.

Rohirrim
04-23-2010, 12:10 AM
No. I read some of your other posts, and you are quite ambivalent, leaning towards wanting to be angry. This thread appears to have humor in it, byut it reflects a great deal of latent hostility.

You should "lighten up". I can understand criticism, but the rest of it is just horsefeathers.....

I'm disturbed by the pick and simply seek closure.

boppool
04-23-2010, 12:16 AM
More I think about it. I like this pick more and more...
By trading down and receiving 2 thirds for a WR coach wanted all along. We got Tebow at the face value.

I can't wait until he proves most of "experts" wrong.

skunk
04-23-2010, 12:20 AM
By trading down and receiving 2 thirds for a WR coach wanted all along. We got Tebow at the face value.

same

Rohirrim
04-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Quit harshing the mellow. This is a place for Tebow love.

Ratboy
04-23-2010, 01:43 AM
Anyone else notice Tim Tebow and his boyfriend wearing matching shirts?

What a queer.

ZONA
04-23-2010, 01:59 AM
I was wondering why he and his family all had Bronco hat's ready to wear. I was thinking, no way did they have like 10 or every teams hats. Kinda cool how he had a gut feeling about this. It's destiny.

OBF1
04-23-2010, 02:09 AM
Anyone else notice Tim Tebow and his boyfriend wearing matching shirts?

What a queer.

claims the village co ck sucker.

OBF1
04-23-2010, 02:10 AM
Welcome to Denver Tim... Glad to have you.

Bronco CB40
04-23-2010, 02:42 AM
I love innovation in football. McDaniels has exciting plans for Tebow which will involve plays and strategies that are utilized in college, but haven't been seen much in the pros.

Tebow is a good fit for McDaniels style of quick, short pass offense.

Who knows if it work, but I like the fact that McDaniels is willing to experiment with new concepts and go against conventional football thinking.

He's taking a risk and that's the only way to live life. Shoot for greatness by putting it all on the line.

Ratboy
04-23-2010, 02:54 AM
claims the village co ck sucker.

You must be his boyfriend!

Where did you get those shirts anyways?

DBroncos4life
04-23-2010, 02:59 AM
After everything leading up to the draft who is really shocked that we took him. Every report said we would.

Taco John
04-23-2010, 03:30 AM
Seriously. There's really no point in doing anything but loading up and getting on the Tim Tebow bandwagon and hoping for the best. This is going to be a three year ride at the minimum, and maybe closer to a 5 year ride all things considered.

I'm not wild about where we took him, but all in all he's ours now. Time to dip into Baja's stash, suck it in, and PRAY to HEAVEN ABOVE that Tebow is the second coming of John Elway in Denver.

GO TEBOW! GO BRONCOS!

Amen.

The Moops
04-23-2010, 04:23 AM
How can you not love and root for this kid!

I want my son to grow up to be like Tim Tebow . . . what more can you say.

El Guapo
04-23-2010, 04:28 AM
I was pumped about the pick. We definitely have other needs -- and I'm not sure what were going to do with Quinn, but I think the media has just made it the "in" thing to bash on the kid.

I support him! Welcome to town, tebow! Go Broncos!

Drek
04-23-2010, 04:35 AM
Seriously. There's really no point in doing anything but loading up and getting on the Tim Tebow bandwagon and hoping for the best. This is going to be a three year ride at the minimum, and maybe closer to a 5 year ride all things considered.

I'm not wild about where we took him, but all in all he's ours now. Time to dip into Baja's stash, suck it in, and PRAY to HEAVEN ABOVE that Tebow is the second coming of John Elway in Denver.

GO TEBOW! GO BRONCOS!

Amen.

That about says it all Taco.

Maybe he isn't, but we as fans just have to sit back and hope he is.

If he is though? It could be real awesome to be a Broncos fan in a year or two.

You worried about your site bandwidth now that we got Tebow? The guy has a traveling fan base on par with most teams.

rastaman
04-23-2010, 05:04 AM
McDaniels will make Tebow, Touchdown Jesus!

Here's why Tebow throws the Football like a Defensive Lineman:

http://www.tabloidprodigy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/tim_tebow3.jpg

Tebow is too muscle bound and stiff to throw the football on the NFL level.

rastaman
04-23-2010, 05:06 AM
How can you not love and root for this kid!

I want my son to grow up to be like Tim Tebow . . . what more can you say.

You should want your son to grow up and be just like you! :rofl:

Dukes
04-23-2010, 05:29 AM
You should want your son to grow up and be just like you! :rofl:

You really are a snivelling little c_nt

Ratboy
04-23-2010, 05:57 AM

GO TEBOW! GO BRONCOS!

Amen.

3 year ride? You honestly think McDaniels will last 3-5 years?

If we do worse than 8-8, McDaniels will be fired, and my guess, Tim Teblow, the QB.. will be right with him.

jhat01
04-23-2010, 06:37 AM

If we do worse than 8-8, McDaniels will be fired, and my guess, Tim Teblow, the QB.. will be right with him.

You're nuts if you think he'll be fired after this year. Bowlen is obviously on board with this rebuild, and he'll give mcD a lot longer than a second year to get it done.

go_broncos
04-23-2010, 06:42 AM
I can't wait till Mcd gets fired..I wonder if he knows what he is doing.
He looks lost.
Bowlen..please hire a real GM.

Drek
04-23-2010, 06:43 AM

McDaniels will get his full three year deal, and I'd bet there is a good chance Bowlen gives him an extra year or two after that if there are any signs of promise.

dbfan21
04-23-2010, 06:45 AM
I love innovation in football. McDaniels has exciting plans for Tebow which will involve plays and strategies that are utilized in college, but haven't been seen much in the pros.

Who knows if it work, but I like the fact that McDaniels is willing to experiment with new concepts and go against conventional football thinking.

He's taking a risk and that's the only way to live life. Shoot for greatness by putting it all on the line.

Rep :thumbsup:

I am excited about what Tebow brings to the table and can't wait to see him in action. Being in Florida, I get a ton of Tebow stuff, but you can't help but like the guy for his courage, leadership, intensity and athletic prowess.

The Broncos got the most celebrated and decorated college football player of all time!!

bpc
04-23-2010, 06:46 AM
seriously. There's really no point in doing anything but loading up and getting on the tim tebow bandwagon and hoping for the best. This is going to be a three year ride at the minimum, and maybe closer to a 5 year ride all things considered.

I'm not wild about where we took him, but all in all he's ours now. Time to dip into baja's stash, suck it in, and pray to heaven above that tebow is the second coming of john elway in denver.

Go tebow! Go broncos!

Amen.

yup!

jhat01
04-23-2010, 06:48 AM
I can't wait till Mcd gets fired..I wonder if he knows what he is doing.
He looks lost.
Bowlen..please hire a real GM.

How do you equate what they did yesterday with being lost? If anything, it showed that they had a pretty interesting plan to get it done. You're the one that looks lost.

go_broncos
04-23-2010, 07:00 AM
How do you equate what they did yesterday with being lost? If anything, it showed that they had a pretty interesting plan to get it done. You're the one that looks lost.

It will take tebow atleast 3 years to learn NFL system.
In the mean time, Josh might utilize him in goal line situations.
Next year draft is loaded with QB's.He could have waited till next year and draft a QB.
I am not even sure if Mcd will last for another 3 years..It's difficult to win games with Orton and Quinn.
You don't draft project type QB's in first round.

Also, I believe Josh gives too much preference to character than skill set.
Unfortunately, you don't win football games having good character.

jhat01
04-23-2010, 07:06 AM
It will take tebow atleast 3 years to learn NFL system.
In the mean time, Josh might utilize him in goal line situations.
Next year draft is loaded with QB's.He could have waited till next year and draft a QB.
I am not even sure if Mcd will last for another 3 years..It's difficult to win games with Orton and Quinn.
You don't draft project type QB's in first round.

Also, I believe Josh gives too much preference to character than skill set.
Unfortunately, you don't win football games having good character.

I don't pretend to know what kind of QB he will be, but when guys like Gruden say he'll be fine I get excited. It's hard to know how any QB will transition to the pros...For just about every boom, there is a bust. I'm looking forward to see what they do with him.

Rohirrim
04-23-2010, 09:02 AM

GO TEBOW! GO BRONCOS!

Amen.

I give huge credit to Josh for the gamble. It was ballsy, no doubt about it. But I also am worried when I see Ozzie Newsome walking out of the house with a bunch of picks chuckling to himself. ;D

zdoor
04-23-2010, 09:11 AM
Big risk but really like Tebow. I think he will prove a lot of people wrong...

rastaman
04-23-2010, 01:22 PM
You really are a snivelling little c_nt

And you're really one little insignificant DONG-POLE! Why wouldn't a child want to grow up with his FATHER as his idol or someone he looks up to.

Its a sad day of parenting when a father advocates that an athlete/athletes are who their children should look up to or idolize. Ha!

ITS THE PARENTS STUPID! :sunshine:

rastaman
04-23-2010, 01:28 PM

Only time will tell! One thing we know, should Josh try and utilize Tim as a gadget play come off the bench type QB, teams will adjust accordingly and shut it down. Tebow faced pretty stiff competition in the SEC over 4 years. But in the NFL everyone is quicker, stronger, and faster. Tebow won't be able to replicate what he did in college in the NFL.

Another thought. Tebow needs to stay away from lifting heavy weights as if he's a linebacker or defensive lineman.......its really screwing with his Frankenstein throwing motion.

Dedhed
04-23-2010, 01:43 PM

I agree. There was the mention in another thread of Tebow being used for "gimmick" plays. Someone said that gimmick plays don't win championships.

People fail to value innovation. The WCO was once a gimmick, now it's the staple of the league. The Wildcat was considered a college only formation, now many teams have some version of it.

I, also, think that McDaniels feels like he can build a uniquely innovative offense around Tebow. I'm excited to see it.

rastaman
04-23-2010, 01:48 PM

So should we change our name to the LAS VEGAS BRONCOS!:thumbs:

How about the TEXAS-HOLDEM BRONCOS!:rofl:

Place your BETS FOLKS! :wiggle:

Dedhed
04-23-2010, 01:50 PM

Wrong

Dedhed
04-23-2010, 01:50 PM

Use more emoticons.

yerner
04-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Only time will tell! One thing we know, should Josh try and utilize Tim as a gadget play come off the bench type QB, teams will adjust accordingly and shut it down. Tebow faced pretty stiff competition in the SEC over 4 years. But in the NFL everyone is quicker, stronger, and faster. Tebow won't be able to replicate what he did in college in the NFL.

Another thought. Tebow needs to stay away from lifting heavy weights as if he's a linebacker or defensive lineman.......its really screwing with his Frankenstein throwing motion.

Don't you dare. I suggested this last night and was shouted down. I completly agree that the guys size and build is odd for a pro qb and less than ideal. No other qb in the league looks like him. And I'm betting there is a reason.

rastaman
04-23-2010, 01:53 PM
I agree. There was the mention in another thread of Tebow being used for "gimmick" plays. Someone said that gimmick plays don't win championships.

People fail to value innovation. The WCO was once a gimmick, now it's the staple of the league. The Wildcat was considered a college only formation, now many teams have some version of it.

I, also, think that McDaniels feels like he can build a uniquely innovative offense around Tebow. I'm excited to see it.

Now you're really stretching it. The WCO was devised by Bill Walse.....are you ensinuating that Ole' Josh is as innovative as Bill Walse HIMSELF!

By the way, what is the name McD has come up with for his new fan-dangle offensive scheme of dinking and dunking short passes, bubble screens, and two-yards and a cloud of dust rushing attack on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs!

When you find out please let me know.

crush17
04-23-2010, 01:54 PM
I'm disturbed by the pick and simply seek closure.

Disturbed? Closure??

what is this, a counseling session??

come on.

Smiling Assassin27
04-23-2010, 01:58 PM
At least he ain't Maurice Freakin' (can i say that in this thread??) Clarett.

Bet he sets the NFL record for most replica jerseys in the stands for a 3rd stringer.

Timmy's getting the Thundering Legion (look it up) back together at 5280 feet, baby!

rastaman
04-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Don't you dare. I suggested this last night and was shouted down. I completly agree that the guys size and build is odd for a pro qb and less than ideal. No other qb in the league looks like him. And I'm betting there is a reason.

Yep exactly! We are both on the same page. I posted a picture of Tebow in the weight room and the Tim was lifting/curling dumb bells in the 90 to 110lbs category!!! He's lifting like a freaking Lineman.

I guess Joshy McSwitch-Hiter.....just Loves the Big Buff QB's with big BICEPS!:rofl:

Both Quinn and Tebow....both sport big biceps! What does that say about Ole'....Josh.:thumbsup:

BMF Bronco
04-23-2010, 02:00 PM
I am thrilled. Hell, just par for the course over the crazy **** that has been going on with this organization over the past five years or so. I love the fact that we're never complacent, something's always piquing our interest. Tebow is a beast and I can't wait to see him in action.

NYBronco
04-23-2010, 02:02 PM
You're nuts if you think he'll be fired after this year. Bowlen is obviously on board with this rebuild, and he'll give mcD a lot longer than a second year to get it done.

I think Bowlen's plan is to rid this team of all the problem players and rebuild with high character team orientated players. I think he was getting clued into his franchise slowly sinking into an Oakland Raider clone of a team.

I like both Thomas and Tebow picks and look forward to their development and contributions.

McD is going to be here beyond his original 3 year contract.

Dedhed
04-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Now you're really stretching it. The WCO was devised by Bill Walse.....are you ensinuating that Ole' Josh is as innovative as Bill Walse HIMSELF!

By the way, what is the name McD has come up with for his new fan-dangle offensive scheme of dinking and dunking short passes, bubble screens, and two-yards and a cloud of dust rushing attack on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs!

When you find out please let me know.It's Walsh, not Walse, genius.

Who was Bill Walsh before he developed the WCO?

PS- It's hard to understand you without the emoticons

Beantown Bronco
04-23-2010, 02:04 PM

Flash back a few years:

Dumervil's build is odd for a pro DE and less than ideal. No other DE in the league looks like him. And I'm betting there is a reason.

Dedhed
04-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Yep exactly! We are both on the same page. I posted a picture of Tebow in the weight room and the Tim was lifting/curling dumb bells in the 90 to 110lbs category!!! He's lifting like a freaking Lineman.

I guess Joshy McSwitch-Hiter.....just Loves the Big Buff QB's with big BICEPS!:rofl:

Both Quinn and Tebow....both sport big biceps! What does that say about Ole'....Josh.:thumbsup:

Please, more emoticons!

Rohirrim
04-23-2010, 02:05 PM
Disturbed? Closure??

what is this, a counseling session??

come on.

Hey, he pulled some pop psychology bs on me so I gave some back.

That movement in your hair is something going over your head.

Dedhed
04-23-2010, 02:05 PM
Flash back a few years:

Dumervil's build is odd for a pro DE and less than ideal. No other DE in the league looks like him. And I'm betting there is a reason.

There is a reason. People are short-sighted dimwits. Gruden said it best. "There are a lot of dumbass coaches in the league."

2KBack
04-23-2010, 02:13 PM
Flash back a few years:

ignore that crap, it is a manufactured complaint.

Tebow- 6-3 236
Bradford- 6-4 236
Cutler - 6-3 236
D. Mcnabb- 6-2 240

rastaman
04-23-2010, 02:14 PM

Bowlen is a hands off type of owner.....until the roof caves in! Josh can afford to win just 5 games in 2010 and still keep his job. However, in 2011 Bowlen will start to put Pressure on the McBoy wonder---Bowlen will expect 8 wins or more. If McDaniel's doesn't have the Broncos in the playoff's and with at least 10-12 victories by 2012, McD experiment will be officially over.

So Josh still has some breathing room....but the oxygen is starting to run low.

rastaman
04-23-2010, 02:17 PM
It's Walsh, not Walse, genius.

Who was Bill Walsh before he developed the WCO?

PS- It's hard to understand you without the emoticons

So what would be the acronym for Josh's offense? Is it DDBS for "Dink-Dunk-Bubble Screen Offense?

Dedhed
04-23-2010, 02:19 PM
So what would be the acronym for Josh's offense? Is it DDBS for "Dink-Dunk-Bubble Screen Offense?
Please use emoticons so I can understand what you're saying.

rastaman
04-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Tebow + josh = elway

Tebow + Josh = SUPER BOWLS!

rastaman
04-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Please use emoticons so I can understand what you're saying.

Please explain what hybrid version of the WCO.......McFrankenstien is running.

Archer81
04-23-2010, 02:29 PM

Oh look, the resident clown.

What's shakin, giggles?

:Broncos:

Dedhed
04-23-2010, 02:32 PM

Where are the emoticons?

BigPlayShay
04-23-2010, 02:36 PM
I am not sure I would call myself a lover, but I posted it in another thread and sums up my feelings about the pick: I am more excited about what he can bring in the short term in short yardage and goaline, where we were terrible last year, then I am in the long term prospects. He can be a weapon in those situations with the threat of the run or the pass. Defenses will have to account for him. That being said, under McDaniels Tom Brady took his game to another level, so did Orton, and what he did with Cassel, a dude that didn't start a game since High School cannot be ignored. There is some hope in the long term that McD can work some magic.

Pony Boy
04-23-2010, 02:44 PM
How many will change to Tebow Avatar's?

Irish Stout
04-23-2010, 02:47 PM
What I'm struggling with, is this - from Tuesday until the end of the first round, we didn't really gain or lose any draft picks and we got two dudes who this front office saw as first round material. So when I look at it like that, I don't see Tebow as being that much of a risk. Granted I would have liked to have seen different players taken initially, I can't help but like this more and more as the reality of it sets in.

Play2win
04-23-2010, 02:52 PM
McTebow Hilarious!

rastaman
04-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Oh look, the resident clown.

What's shakin, giggles?

:Broncos:

Oh look its the cat o 9 lives who survived getting run over during rush hour traffic on I-25!

How's it going "Dumb Billy"! Has your family tree grown any leaves yet???:rofl:

rastaman
04-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Where are the emoticons?

Please explain what hybrid version of the WCO.......Frankenstein is running.

Rohirrim
04-23-2010, 03:30 PM
There's one thing I really love about the Tebow pick...

It wasn't Clausen.

Dogsweat
04-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Awesome Pick.

Tebow is pure Football.............

I can't wait for the season.

Go Broncos and Nuggets!!

Bronco CB40
04-23-2010, 03:55 PM
The Broncos ran 68 percent of their plays out of the shotgun in 2009 and most of the plays are short, quick passes that are similar to what Tebow ran at Florida.

This is a match made in heaven!

Bronco CB40
04-23-2010, 03:57 PM
There's one thing I really love about the Tebow pick...

It wasn't Clausen.

I hope Kansas City drafts Clausen so our winner can kick that loser's ass over and over.

35-6 and 2 National Titles > 16-20

SJ Bronco
04-23-2010, 04:06 PM
I just hope tebow leaves his Bible at home and out of the locker room. Other than that, I can only cross my fingers. I can't say I see the talent for the QB position in the NFL, and I fear the Crouch factor. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Kaylore
04-23-2010, 04:14 PM

Yeah I'm warming to the idea. Bowlen has the patience to see this through. Unless we are a complete disaster on the field next year then I suppose we might as well get used to the idea.

Bronco Yoda
04-23-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm getting on the Tebow bandwagon. What a great kid! How can you not root for him. I hope he proves everyone wrong.

Go Broncos!

listopencil
04-23-2010, 04:50 PM

Every day is a gamble, man. Every time you wake up. ****ing roll the dice and let's just see how they land.

Dedhed
04-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Every day is a gamble, man. Every time you wake up. ****ing roll the dice and let's just see how they land.

I thought Billick said it well when Eisen said McD was "All in" with Tebow. He said as an NFL head coach you're all in from the beginning.

listopencil
04-23-2010, 04:54 PM

GO TEBOW! GO BRONCOS!

Amen.

I'm all in TJ. Enjoy the ride.

listopencil
04-23-2010, 04:55 PM
I thought Billick said it well when Eisen said McD was "All in" with Tebow. He said as an NFL head coach you're all in from the beginning.

Yep. Exactly.

worm
04-23-2010, 05:02 PM
More glad he is a Bronco today than I was yesterday....who knows, if this keeps up, by tomorrow I may my wedding pictures photo-shopped with him

strafen
04-23-2010, 06:14 PM
Tebow was the best QB in this draft, hands down.
We've got a steal, thanks to the "critics"
I'm not sold on Bradford at all, and we saw what happened to the other two highly touted QB's; Clausen and McCoy.
That's got to tell you something.
Who knows when we would ever have a chance to grab a QB of the caliber of Tebow.

This guy had great success in college, and people still managed to criticize his game fair or not.
Bottom line is this...
Tebow whether he was selected by us in the 1st round or in the 3rd-5th round, whatever, he was going to come in here and be the odds on favorite to be our QBOTF.
I like his resolve, I like how he has turned all of the negative criticism into his source of strength to go out and prove what he is.

We needed a QB, just as much as we needed any other position in this draft.
We've got ourselves a real good QB that no doubt -at least in my mind- will prove people wrong.
I can't wait to see him develop into a fine QB in the NFL!

Dedhed
04-23-2010, 06:49 PM
The thing I love about Tebow, is that he is a football player before he's a QB. That is THE thing that made Elway what he was. Yes, Elway was supremely gifted, but what made him the best QB ever was the fact that he was a football player first and foremost. He didn't care about how things looked, or what people thought of him, he just loved the game and wanted to beat people. Tebow has that quality.

Tebow is also extremely gifted, albeit in a very different way than Elway, but there's no denying he has very rare physical abilities. But it's his desire to be a football player, more than any other, that will make the players around him better. You saw it at Florida, and I think we'll see it in Denver.

Dogsweat
04-23-2010, 06:56 PM
I say we celebrate and have a cold Coors and look forward to some glory coming.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/multimedia/dynamic/00384/tebow430_384680k.jpg

baja
04-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Now the media pundants are coming around to saying Josh & co kicked ass in the draft

theAPAOps5
04-23-2010, 07:13 PM
I love Tebow because he has taken the meltdown from Cutler and multiplied it by 2000. The reactions here have me laughing and laughing and laughing!

BMF Bronco
04-23-2010, 07:22 PM
I love Tebow because he has taken the meltdown from Cutler and multiplied it by 2000. The reactions here have me laughing and laughing and laughing!

I was just telling my old lady the same thing, this place cracks me up!;D

Circle Orange
04-23-2010, 07:28 PM
I was wondering why he and his family all had Bronco hat's ready to wear. I was thinking, no way did they have like 10 or every teams hats. Kinda cool how he had a gut feeling about this. It's destiny.

If that guy that hugged him is his brother, he's even bigger than Tim.

Does this mean Tim and Brady have to jello wrestle for the right to start? (hopes)

It would sell tickets in the preseason, and spice things up. And just think, another offseason with more qb lunacy! It's like Orton is already on the bus out of town.

I do sense "Plummer Threads" pt 2, and have wigs ready. That is, if someone can keep their sticky thumbs off the avatars.

rastaman
04-23-2010, 07:55 PM

Its all in good fun. Anyone believing Josh drafted Tebow to be the QB of future really need to slow down and take a deep breath.

McD drafted Tebow b/c Tebow is a "Yes-Man" and Josh loves those type of players.

Tebow has already elaborated that he will do anything-play anywhere McD wants him to play........Josh is so giggly happy. He now has a ball of clay that he can now mold into whatever player his imagination can come up with.

So I suspect Tebow will play some HB, FB, slot TE and wish-bone-veer-wildcat type player.

Hence.....Tebow will need to stay in the weight room and put on another 20-25 pounds b/c McD has got some plans for Tebow!

NYBronco
04-23-2010, 08:12 PM
I like the Tebow athletic potential and his overall strength (mental, physical and personal). Unlike the weak personal/team characteristics of Cutler, Scheffler and Marshall. Great pick for the team.

theAPAOps5
04-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Its all in good fun. Anyone believing Josh drafted Tebow to be the QB of future really need to slow down and take a deep breath.

McD drafted Tebow b/c Tebow is a "Yes-Man" and Josh loves those type of players.

Tebow has already elaborated that he will do anything-play anywhere McD wants him to play........Josh is so giggly happy. He now has a ball of clay that he can now mold into whatever player his imagination can come up with.

So I suspect Tebow will play some HB, FB, slot TE and wish-bone-veer-wildcat type player.

Hence.....Tebow will need to stay in the weight room and put on another 20-25 pounds b/c McD has got some plans for Tebow!

You have your medical marijuana card don't you? Because that can be the only explanation for what you have said in the past few posts. He drafted a QB to play QB.

broncosteven
04-23-2010, 08:23 PM
I cannot wait for TC and PS.

If this dude has a 67% completion rate and more TD's than INT's at the NFL level, I will become a believer.

Plus I can play a kick assed Kumbaya on the Guitar and Keys.

strafen
04-23-2010, 08:29 PM

Hence.....Tebow will need to stay in the weight room and put on another 20-25 pounds b/c McD has got some plans for Tebow!I don't agree with you.
That's stretching it there, bud.
I can promise you that Tebow will not try to play any other position in the NFL other than QB.
He'll quit football before somebody tries to convert him to something else.

MplsBronco
04-23-2010, 09:17 PM

**** ppl are stupid. McD is going to be here a long time.

scorpio
04-23-2010, 09:51 PM

Thanks for reinforcing my theory that stupid kids grow up to be stupid adults. Can you get into bars yet?

rastaman
04-24-2010, 06:10 AM
You have your medical marijuana card don't you? Because that can be the only explanation for what you have said in the past few posts. He drafted a QB to play QB.

You should be asking yourself if McD is smoking marijuana period.......no one knows how or why McD comes up with some of his decisions----but he sure has a captured audience doesn't he!;)

rastaman
04-24-2010, 06:20 AM
I don't agree with you.
That's stretching it there, bud.
I can promise you that Tebow will not try to play any other position in the NFL other than QB.
He'll quit football before somebody tries to convert him to something else.

I'm just going off of the comments Tebow has already made. Tim has said he'll do/play whatever scheme or gimmick McD ask or is willing to experiment with the pursuit of helping the team to win.

I will agree with you that playing FB/HB/or TE is a bleak possibility. However, unless some sort of miracle occurs Tebow will not be a pocket QB more so than he will be a Wild Cat type QB.

elsid13
04-24-2010, 06:43 AM
I love the 180 degree rationalization that goes on around here. Before the draft I would bet that most folks on the mane, didn't think Tebow had chance in Hades to be pro-QB. Now that he in Denver, he going to completely change the way QB is played in NFL.

I'm hoping that he turns out to be player, but right now I think we trade to much for bigger version of Kordell Stewart.

baja
04-24-2010, 07:48 AM
I love the 180 degree rationalization that goes on around here. Before the draft I would bet that most folks on the mane, didn't think Tebow had chance in Hades to be pro-QB. Now that he in Denver, he going to completely change the way QB is played in NFL.

I'm hoping that he turns out to be player, but right now I think we trade to much for bigger version of Kordell Stewart.

Not me i called the pick before it happened in the chat room and I love the pick. McD + Tebow = nightmare for DCs around the league.

My only concern is what does this to to Orton's game, will be pull a Jake on us.

theAPAOps5
04-24-2010, 07:52 AM

Oh I was against it but am so for it now because of the drama that has unfolded on the mane! It has been a fun few days. That and TheRev said something to the effect that you just don't bet against Tebow he has won at everything he has done.

I am not saying I called for it or even thought I would like it but its been worth it watching people react! That and who knows maybe he is special. Stink sure thinks he will be.

Durango
04-24-2010, 08:43 AM
McDaniels essentially sacrificed a sizable chunk of this draft to serve his own compulsion. He coached up Cassel, he 'made' Tom Brady, by God, he'll make an NFL QB out of Tim Tebow. Look, he's the coach, he can squander Denver draft picks and future all he wants until he gets fired, but the trade up to Baltimores' draft position just wasn't necessary even if he couldn't live without this kid. I wouldn't bet against Tim Tebow, but I wouldn't count on anything more than marginal success either. Either way, I hope the best for any Bronco draftee, so here's to you kid.

Hulamau
04-24-2010, 09:31 AM
Here's why Tebow throws the Football like a Defensive Lineman:

http://www.tabloidprodigy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/tim_tebow3.jpg

Tebow is too muscle bound and stiff to throw the football on the NFL level.

Thats why he has a 68% completion average in the SEC for four years ... a real fluke. Also with the best TD to INT ratio of any QB taken at the number 1 spot in the draft over the last 15 years and the most total wins and big game wins ... both Manning's included.

Yeah, the guy is hopeless at this level. :peace:

Rohirrim
04-24-2010, 09:43 AM
The great thing about Tebow is that when he fails as a QB, he has all the measurables of a good LB.

6'3", 236
Campus: 4.68 in the 40-yard dash … 1.59 10-yard dash … 2.65 20-yard dash … 4.16 20-yard shuttle … 7.22 three-cone drill … 32-inch vertical jump … 9'4" broad jump … Bench pressed 225 pounds 38 times … 30 3/4-inch arm length … 10-inch hands (throws left-handed).

So, he's got that going for him. ;D

NYBronco
04-24-2010, 10:01 AM
Another great thing about Tebow is that IF he fails as a QB he would eagerly accept a LBer position to play the game he is so passionate about and he would probably excel.

Tebow in my opinion is less of a risk then Bradford taken at #1 with the shoulder injury.

Drek
04-24-2010, 10:05 AM
The great thing about Tebow is that when he fails as a QB, he has all the measurables of a good LB.

6'3", 236
Campus: 4.68 in the 40-yard dash 1.59 10-yard dash 2.65 20-yard dash 4.16 20-yard shuttle 7.22 three-cone drill 32-inch vertical jump 9'4" broad jump Bench pressed 225 pounds 38 times 30 3/4-inch arm length 10-inch hands (throws left-handed).

Where did you get that from?

baja
04-24-2010, 10:07 AM
<b>Remember what baja told you, Tebow will change the QB position like Lawrence Taylor changed his position

I want to be remembered for this take !!

theAPAOps5
04-24-2010, 10:10 AM
McDaniels essentially sacrificed a sizable chunk of this draft to serve his own compulsion. He coached up Cassel, he 'made' Tom Brady, by God, he'll make an NFL QB out of Tim Tebow. Look, he's the coach, he can squander Denver draft picks and future all he wants until he gets fired, but the trade up to Baltimores' draft position just wasn't necessary even if he couldn't live without this kid. I wouldn't bet against Tim Tebow, but I wouldn't count on anything more than marginal success either. Either way, I hope the best for any Bronco draftee, so here's to you kid.

Yeah you have no clue what you are talking about. Go do some research BEFORE posting it will serve you better.

After all the moves INCLUDING jumping back into round 1 they still entered day 2 with an EXTRA 3rd round pick. Let me repeat that EXTRA.

http://phoenixdiversions.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Its fine to not like the pick but lets not make stuff up.

Rohirrim
04-24-2010, 10:14 AM
Where did you get that from?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1114680?tag=playerRatings;players

Durango
04-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Yeah you have no clue what you are talking about. Go do some research BEFORE posting it will serve you better.

After all the moves INCLUDING jumping back into round 1 they still entered day 2 with an EXTRA 3rd round pick. Let me repeat that EXTRA.

http://phoenixdiversions.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Its fine to not like the pick but lets not make stuff up.

McDaniels handed out a 2nd, a 3rd and a 4th. All selections we might've used to fill weaknesses along the D-line and LB. Obviously, I wouldn't pretend to compete with your vast knowledge of all things, but a 2nd, 3rd and a 4th would, by definition, constitute a 'sizable chunk'.

theAPAOps5
04-24-2010, 10:38 AM
He sacrificed OTHER teams picks. Not ours he didn't sacrifice our draft. He sacrificed the Eagles and SF drafts. Big difference. Last year he sacrificed OUR draft to take chances. This year he gained a pick and used them extremely well.

Dudeskey
04-24-2010, 10:48 AM
<b>Remember what baja told you, Tebow will change the QB position like Lawrence Taylor changed his position

I want to be remembered for this take !!

It took me a day, but I'm on board with Tebow!

Jekyll15Hyde
04-24-2010, 10:54 AM
He sacrificed OTHER teams picks. Not ours he didn't sacrifice our draft. He sacrificed the Eagles and SF drafts. Big difference. Last year he sacrificed OUR draft to take chances. This year he gained a pick and used them extremely well.

The most valueable pick he gave up to Bmore was the Miami#2 we got for Marshall.

I would rather have Bmarsh than Teblow anyday.

TALENT >>> CHARACTER

Drek
04-24-2010, 10:58 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1114680?tag=playerRatings;players

That has got to be an error.

Bench pressed 225 pounds 38 times

Because a ILB or TE doing that is practically unheard of.

theAPAOps5
04-24-2010, 10:59 AM
The most valueable pick he gave up to Bmore was the Miami#2 we got for Marshall.

I would rather have Bmarsh than Teblow anyday.

TALENT >>> CHARACTER

Unfortunately this is whats wrong with society. This mentality is just sad.

WolfpackGuy
04-24-2010, 11:00 AM

6'3", 236
Campus: 4.68 in the 40-yard dash … 1.59 10-yard dash … 2.65 20-yard dash … 4.16 20-yard shuttle … 7.22 three-cone drill … 32-inch vertical jump … 9'4" broad jump … Bench pressed 225 pounds 38 times … 30 3/4-inch arm length … 10-inch hands (throws left-handed).

He can also perform circumcisions in the Phillipines if this QB thing doesn't work out.

http://deadspin.com/387054/tim-tebow-has-a-steady-hand-we-hope

Jekyll15Hyde
04-24-2010, 11:06 AM
Unfortunately this is whats wrong with society. This mentality is just sad.

We are talking about sports here genius. You play to win the game.

In life, character >>> talent. Sports isnt life.

theAPAOps5
04-24-2010, 11:08 AM
We are talking about sports here genius. You play to win the game.

In life, character >>> talent. Sports isnt life.

Ah so since its sports its ok to have players on your team that rape women, punch women in the face, and commit other crimes. Its ok its sports you know. Pathetic

Cito Pelon
04-24-2010, 11:18 AM

Yeah, that's how I read it also.

Rohirrim
04-24-2010, 11:25 AM
That has got to be an error.

Because a ILB or TE doing that is practically unheard of.

Yeah, he beat out some linemen. ;D

Jekyll15Hyde
04-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Ah so since its sports its ok to have players on your team that rape women, punch women in the face, and commit other crimes. Its ok its sports you know. Pathetic

Bmarsh was a rapist? Ok, now I am glad we traded him

theAPAOps5
04-24-2010, 11:28 AM
So you can't read huh. What about punching women in the face. Your point was talent trumps character in sports. I assumed you meant all of sports not just the Broncos or is it that it doesn't suit your sad argument so you ignored it. Pathetic, I feel sorry for you.

Rohirrim
04-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Yeah, that's how I read it also.

I must admit, using those three picks on Tebow pissed me off. Picking Tebow with Dan Williams on the board pissed me off. But now? What's done is done. So I must turn my frustration to humor. ;D

MrPeepers
04-24-2010, 12:56 PM
<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r-jSnoxJ1zM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

BOOM!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P39cqr5xEJA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P39cqr5xEJA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dogsweat
04-24-2010, 01:30 PM
Dedicated to serving Football with honor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9vVSU9CXGQ

SJ Bronco
04-24-2010, 01:39 PM
New nickname for tebow (tell me what you think) : Slash and Bash? Or Rev. Slash?

Dogsweat
04-24-2010, 01:45 PM
New nickname for tebow (tell me what you think) : Slash and Bash? Or Rev. Slash?

Slash and Bash............

JJJ
04-24-2010, 03:46 PM
So what is the over/under on how many weeks into the season do the Start Tebow threads start showing up?

SureShot
04-24-2010, 03:56 PM
so what is the over/under on how many weeks into the season do the start tebow threads start showing up?

Dogsweat
04-24-2010, 04:09 PM
so what is the over/under on how many weeks into the season do the start tebow threads start showing up?

bronco610
04-24-2010, 04:28 PM

Rohirrim
04-24-2010, 04:43 PM
So what is the over/under on how many weeks into the season do the Start Tebow threads start showing up?

Camp

theAPAOps5
04-24-2010, 04:43 PM

-2 it will be the preseason.

Rohirrim
04-24-2010, 05:19 PM
-2 it will be the preseason.

It just occurred to me. All the Tebow groupies are going to come here and grab all the camp tickets. This is going to suck.

Jekyll15Hyde
04-24-2010, 05:28 PM
So you can't read huh. What about punching women in the face. Your point was talent trumps character in sports. I assumed you meant all of sports not just the Broncos or is it that it doesn't suit your sad argument so you ignored it. Pathetic, I feel sorry for you.

My point is that if you want to WIN in sports, you have to put your most talented players on the field. Some of the most dominant players in sports history have not been good people.

Why do you think the most talented players are drafted? Name the championship teams in any sport that were built character first.

The bottom line is that the Broncos are further away from a championship today than the day before he took over. Period

theAPAOps5
04-24-2010, 05:31 PM
My point is that if you want to WIN in sports, you have to put your most talented players on the field. Some of the most dominant players in sports history have not been good people.

Why do you think the most talented players are drafted? Name the championship teams in any sport that were built character first.

The bottom line is that the Broncos are further away from a championship today than the day before he took over. Period

Ok thats fine I shouldn't have said pathetic. I just detest atheletes whom seem to get a pass because they can chuck the rock or catch a ball. Its not just the Broncos too. Its players all over the NFL and its why I like what Goodell is doing!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
04-24-2010, 05:31 PM
he is the mile high messiah the ELWAY HAS SENT US A MESSIAH now lets be patient and let him develop slowly like a fine wine hope mc D dont try to rush the guy

baja
04-24-2010, 05:33 PM

I'm gonna call him Jumbotron because he is going to be on it a lot and he is huge.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
04-24-2010, 05:33 PM
new nickname for tebow (tell me what you think) : Slash and bash? Or rev. Slash?

mile high messiah !!!!

theAPAOps5
04-24-2010, 06:10 PM
St Tebow

http://bootleggersports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/tebow-christ.jpg

Dogsweat
04-24-2010, 06:27 PM
Bronco Bulldog

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/000/941/804/95632033.jpg.6588_cropped.jpg?1271992966

From Blue and Orange in College to Blue and Orange in The pro's.

scorpio
04-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Camp

Rohirrim
04-24-2010, 06:29 PM
"Clipboard"

The Moops
04-24-2010, 06:41 PM
The next Staubach?
:notworthy

Bronco Boy
04-24-2010, 06:56 PM
I don't know how anyone can not like Tebow. Unless you're like an atheist or a slut.

SoCalBronco
04-24-2010, 07:00 PM
I don't know how anyone can not like Tebow. Unless you're like an atheist or a slut.

/end thread

rastaman
04-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Thats why he has a 68% completion average in the SEC for four years ... a real fluke. Also with the best TD to INT ratio of any QB taken at the number 1 spot in the draft over the last 15 years and the most total wins and big game wins ... both Manning's included.

Yeah, the guy is hopeless at this level. :peace:

Its not like Tebow put up those numbers playing at Vanderebilt! Tebow played in a system that was surrounded by talent and it was at the college level! So the 68% you are crowing about means nothing in comparison to level of competition at the NFL level.

Tebow at best will be a Slash Kordel Stewart type player....contributing to the skilled position on offense.

2KBack
04-24-2010, 07:02 PM

I'm both, but I still like the guy

rastaman
04-24-2010, 07:16 PM

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r-jSnoxJ1zM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

BOOM!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P39cqr5xEJA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P39cqr5xEJA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Runs like Hillis and throws like Kordell Stewart. Tebow is a perfect specimen and ball of clay to be molded for the experiments and gadgetry schemes McD will want to run on offense.

snowspot66
04-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Its not like Tebow put up those numbers playing at Vanderebilt! Tebow played in a system that was surrounded by talent and it was at the college level! So the 68% you are crowing about means nothing in comparison to level of competition at the NFL level.

Tebow at best will be a Slash Kordel Stewart type player....contributing to the skilled position on offense.

You really want to argue 68% isn't a big deal (and neither are any of his other stats) because he played with a lot of good players and it was in college?

Yeah we'll probably use him in a lot of crazy packages, at least to ease him into the game, but at the end of the day he's a QB. That's what McDaniels said. End of discussion.

rastaman
04-24-2010, 07:32 PM
You really want to argue 68% isn't a big deal (and neither are any of his other stats) because he played with a lot of good players and it was in college?

Yeah we'll probably use him in a lot of crazy packages, at least to ease him into the game, but at the end of the day he's a QB. That's what McDaniels said. End of discussion.

Its only the beginning of the discussion! Slash Kordell Tebow will be gullible enough to allow McD to use him any way or fashion offensively, even it means he's never a full fledged NFL QB.

Bronco Boy
04-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Its only the beginning of the discussion! Slash Kordell Tebow will be gullible enough to allow McD to use him any way or fashion offensively, even it means he's never a full fledged NFL QB.

Of course he will, because he is a team player.

snowspot66
04-24-2010, 07:37 PM

McDaniels specifically said the guy is a QB. He will not be learning any other position. Any gadget plays he takes part in will be as the QB.

Unless you are secretly McDaniels I think I'll go with his opinion over yours.

rastaman
04-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Of course he will, because he is a team player.

Most players in the NFL are team players. You spend a first round pick--25th overall on a player just b/c he's a team player.....so what's your point?

rastaman
04-24-2010, 07:59 PM
McDaniels specifically said the guy is a QB. He will not be learning any other position. Any gadget plays he takes part in will be as the QB.

Unless you are secretly McDaniels I think I'll go with his opinion over yours.

Meh! Like McD has never gone back on his word! Yeah.....I hear ya.ROFL!

Circle Orange
04-24-2010, 08:04 PM

6'3", 236
Campus: 4.68 in the 40-yard dash 1.59 10-yard dash 2.65 20-yard dash 4.16 20-yard shuttle 7.22 three-cone drill 32-inch vertical jump 9'4" broad jump Bench pressed 225 pounds 38 times 30 3/4-inch arm length 10-inch hands (throws left-handed).

Who cares about all that. What's he look like in micro mini shorts? :clown:

Bronco Boy
04-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Most players in the NFL are team players. You spend a first round pick--25th overall on a player just b/c he's a team player.....so what's your point?

I never said that's the only reason to draft someone, but you're trying to spin his willingness to listen to coaches into a weakness.

rastaman
04-24-2010, 08:17 PM
I never said that's the only reason to draft someone, but you're trying to spin his willingness to listen to coaches into a weakness.

You listen to wrong coach and you end up with a shorten career! Just something to think about. This ain't college anymore. We are talking career choices and extending your career as much as possible.

Bronco Boy
04-24-2010, 08:20 PM
You listen to wrong coach and you end up with a shorten career! Just something to think about. This ain't college anymore. We are talking career choices and extending your career as much as possible.

Yes, that is definitely true.

Circle Orange
04-24-2010, 08:56 PM

Then we will have Quinn vs. Tebow wars. I'm just tickled at the possibilites. A crashed server! 1,000,000,000,000,000 threads on the topic where everything is hopelessly dissected and analyzed. Snark! Wit! and crack in general.

Paladin
04-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Rastaman, as I recall, you played one year at Montana where you were a bench warmer, then transferred to BYU where you were injured, warmed the bench, practiced some, and didn't play. Is that correct?

chex
04-24-2010, 09:23 PM

BOOM!

That Landry clip is pretty amazing. I can't wait for the day when Tebow does something like that at Invesco, giving the team and crowd a much needed spark when needed. Those types of plays can be momentum swingers.

Honestly, if his passion can electrify the crowd and give the team a kick in the ass, I can live with it. Maybe he'll never be a full fledged QB. Maybe his role will just be a guy who runs gimmick plays keeping opposing teams off balance. I'm not sure if it's worth a first round pick, but if he keeps chains moving and converting downs, I can learn to live with it.

Dedhed
04-24-2010, 09:46 PM
You play to win the game.

Which is exactly what this kid has done his entire sports life.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-24-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm looking for the bandwagon sign-in? Right place?

Count me in.

SureShot
04-25-2010, 12:46 AM
<==== Lets see how this looks

baja
04-25-2010, 01:18 AM
<==== Lets see how this looks

LOL That's awesome

TomServo
04-25-2010, 01:51 AM
Which is exactly what this kid has done his entire sports life.

lienert frazier crouch all winners. In College
Elway? never even took stanford to a bowl game. college is minor league

TomServo
04-25-2010, 02:12 AM
O yay Gruden likes tebow, hey idiots, we dont have the time for tebow to develop. Gruden coaches what nfl team? we are Not the lions or browns. we have been to the SB in the 70's 80's and 90s

TomServo
04-25-2010, 02:14 AM
our idiot coach thinks he is delivering us to the SB. hey Josh weve been to the SB ya prick

Popps
04-25-2010, 02:31 AM
our idiot coach thinks he is delivering us to the SB. hey Josh weve been to the SB ya prick

Feel free to mix in the English language at any point.

TomServo
04-25-2010, 03:35 AM
sorry, but josh seems to think we are the browns or chargers. we are the broncos, weve been to the SB many times and won a few. we dont need "delivering". we have our own history and Lombardi trophys. we dont need "the patriot way" weve been there done that.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
04-25-2010, 05:00 AM
We should institute a new "Tebow Drinking Game."

Every time he says "blessing," take a swig. :alky:

:laugh:

Hopefully he keeps that sh_t out of the locker room...?

Ramathorn
04-25-2010, 06:10 AM
Tebow + josh = elway

blashemy. You should be banned today for that stupid remark. Heres how it goes TEBOW+JOSH= out of the league in 2 years

theAPAOps5
04-25-2010, 10:47 AM
blashemy. You should be banned today for that stupid remark. Heres how it goes TEBOW+JOSH= out of the league in 2 years

Yours is just as stupid.

snowspot66
04-25-2010, 01:41 PM
Blashemy. I like that word.