PDA

View Full Version : Why I love Eddie Royal!

Sassy
04-21-2010, 09:41 PM
A comment on his FB page:

Eddie Royal :Growing up I was a Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders, and Emmit Smith fan...but the list goes on Rod Smith, Elway, Ed Mc, Td...my bro was a big Broncos fan so that made me one also
56 minutes ago Report

He said he was trying to answer questions from fans. :approve:

Houshyamama
04-21-2010, 09:44 PM

Eddie Royal :Growing up I was a Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders, and Emmit Smith fan...but the list goes on Rod Smith, Elway, Ed Mc, Td...my bro was a big Broncos fan so that made me one also
56 minutes ago Report

Lack of grammar and sentence structure always gets to me...

KevinJames
04-21-2010, 10:46 PM
Eddie Royal I think I ran a 4.35 at the combine..but at tech I got the second fastest time in school history with a 4.22...we ran on a track so maybe that had a little to do with it but hey its in the books!

wow man he is very fast

strafen
04-21-2010, 10:52 PM
All of the sudden Royal is starting to look good, huh?
I hope he gets used better and given more chances to catch the bsll this time around...

DenverBound
04-21-2010, 11:46 PM

His isn't nearly as bad as most NFL athletes.

Irish Stout
04-22-2010, 12:08 AM
His isn't nearly as bad as most NFL athletes.

And a lot better than many posters here.

This includes me.

watermock
04-22-2010, 12:25 AM
Deshaun Jackson.

Bronco Yoda
04-22-2010, 01:03 AM
Not that we didn't love ER before now... but I'm thinking we're all REALLY loving him right about now.

rastaman
04-22-2010, 03:31 AM
All of the sudden Royal is starting to look good, huh?
I hope he gets used better and given more chances to catch the bsll this time around...

Lets also hope that Orton is taking some leadership and perhaps suggesting himself and Royal work out to enhance their chemistry to improve the QB--WR effectiveness.

rastaman
04-22-2010, 03:35 AM
Not that we didn't love ER before now... but I'm thinking we're all REALLY loving him right about now.

What's not to love about ER right now he maybe be the savior to our passing attack in 2010. Besides for the next two years ER comes cheap with his salary....and we got to hope and pray he's over his sophomore jinx.

I'd feel a lot better if KO and ER were working on their chemistry-timing together in terms passing accuracy and rout running.......but one can only hope.

Beantown Bronco
04-22-2010, 03:55 AM
Lets also hope that Orton is taking some leadership and perhaps suggesting himself and Royal work out to enhance their chemistry to improve the QB--WR effectiveness.

If you had watched last preseason, you'd realize that no improvement in chemistry is really needed. They were on fire all preseason.

El Guapo
04-22-2010, 04:27 AM
I'm hoping they utilize him more too, not just for the fact that I just picked up an authentic (orange) jersey with his name on the back. :D

gunns
04-22-2010, 04:36 AM

56 minutes ago Report

God bless his brother for teaching him properly.

TailgateNut
04-22-2010, 06:10 AM

Let's hope you and dragqueen work out together to keep you both on the same hate page!

TheReverend
04-22-2010, 06:11 AM

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2746/grammartimef.gif

HAT
04-22-2010, 08:44 AM
Let's hope he shakes that sophomore slump!

Get some Eddie.