PDA

View Full Version : Start Drinkin' Now, because...

cmhargrove
04-21-2010, 02:06 PM
We're picking Dez.

I'm just sayin'.

Mark it down, set it in stone - we're taking Dez (I saw it on Wikipedia).

Rohirrim
04-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Wiki has become the modern Oracle at Delphi. Ha!

cousinal11
04-21-2010, 02:17 PM
We'll trade down and take one of the interior lineman.

Play2win
04-21-2010, 02:19 PM
Its all speculation. It doesn't say anything close to we actually take him.

Bryant is believed to be targeted by the Denver Broncos (11th pick overall)

But I'll start drinking now, you know, because just in case. ;D

gunns
04-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Right now wiki is no better than any of the other speculators. McD will pick a player that will help the whole team not just one other player.

broncosteven
04-21-2010, 02:23 PM
If we pick a WR or QB in the 1st round I may possibly poke my eye with a fork or hammer a nail into my ear.

That or take a Xanax and go to bed.

cmhargrove
04-21-2010, 03:01 PM
If we pick a WR or QB in the 1st round I may possibly poke my eye with a fork or hammer a nail into my ear.

That or take a Xanax and go to bed.

Dude, can you post that on YouTube? The fork and hammer thing, not the go to bed thing...

listopencil
04-21-2010, 04:10 PM
I have brandy. I have rum. I have tequila. I can get Friday off if I need to. I'm ready for the draft.

scttgrd
04-21-2010, 04:13 PM
I have brandy. I have rum. I have tequila. I can get Friday off if I need to. I'm ready for the draft.

Hell, I don't work and I have a half gallon of whiskey. I have a feeling McDaniels will pick someone that will have us all imbibing tomorrow night.

listopencil
04-21-2010, 04:16 PM
Hell, I don't work and I have a half gallon of whiskey. I have a feeling McDaniels will pick someone that will have us all imbibing tomorrow night.

As part of a yearly tradition, I'm already pissed off about the draft.

scttgrd
04-21-2010, 04:46 PM
After last year, I expect them to waste the picks that they got for proven talent. Hey at least they will be McDaniels guys, right? Are they still feeding the ball to Moreno?

Rohirrim
04-21-2010, 05:11 PM
That would spoil my guacamole.

briane
04-21-2010, 05:14 PM
hell no....just say no to dez! i would like Jordan Shipley...

cmhargrove
04-21-2010, 05:20 PM
hell no....just say no to dez! i would like Jordan Shipley...

Don't shoot the messenger, i'm just telling you what is going to happen. Start drinkin' if you want...

Rohirrim
04-21-2010, 05:38 PM
I don't think they'll take Bryant. I think they'll take either Benn in the second, Decker in the third, or both. ;D

FireFly
04-21-2010, 05:39 PM

this would be a dream come true - but we're taking dez

Bigdawg26
04-21-2010, 05:42 PM
I can take Dez somewhat.. But please please no Tebow!!!

broncosteven
04-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Dude, can you post that on YouTube? The fork and hammer thing, not the go to bed thing...

I am taking the Xanax option before the draft starts. If I take an Ambien by mistake I might wake up with a nail in my ear and 8million hits on youtube.

Finger Roll
04-21-2010, 07:03 PM
I always take xanax. Only take it at night because I can't function at all if I take it during the day. Probably get into a car crash if I did.

cmhargrove
04-22-2010, 09:17 AM
Just reminding you, we're taking Dez...

HorseHead
04-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Golden Tate, 2nd round...

Tankgunner95
04-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Tebow for our second round pick mark it down!

Doggcow
04-22-2010, 09:41 AM
I will start drinking today because my Bday is tomorrow.

uplink
04-22-2010, 09:45 AM

Yeah, someone is going to trade up to get Claussien.

Paladin
04-22-2010, 09:52 AM
Don't want Tebow,
Don't want Dez.
I want only
What Schefter sez.

Broncos trade down
To see what's there.
Gonna find good picks
Almost everywhere.

See the boy run,
See the boy block,
I thnk Iupati
Has great stock.

But it is fate
for the Broncos' pick.
Ain't got a Center
Worth a lick.

Tha's why Pouncey
Will be the pick.....

Getting your buzz on,
Getting your gullet wetter,
But try to remember,
Tomorrow will be better.....

backup qb
04-22-2010, 09:54 AM
I took tomorrow off and plan on dipping into the budweiser as soon as my wife gets home from grad school tonight(she can then get the kiddos into bed). The goal is to not drink so much that I can't build the kids new wooden swingset tomorrow. Or should my goal actually be to drink so much that I can't build it?

backup qb
04-22-2010, 09:55 AM
While Dez would fill an obvious need, I am hoping for Mcclain, D Williams or the trade down for Iuputai(sp?), Witherspoon or Pouncey.

Dedhed
04-22-2010, 10:08 AM
Of course anything is possible, but I think Dez is unlikely. I've been conflicted regarding this kid. At first I said no way, why trade one character concern for another?

However, the more I've learned about him, and his story, the more I don't think I would mind if we took him. Particularly if we can't get out of the #11 spot. He's the most explosive player on offense in this draft, and we are certainly short on players like him on our roster.

I think he has the potential to be better than Marshall, and I think he'd be a much better fit for this offense than Marshall. He’s more explosive than Marshall, and can stretch a defense. That opens up a lot of room for a guy like Eddie Royal underneath, and forces the safeties to be honest. That makes life easier for the RBs and the other receivers.

The second thing is his ability to get the ball. It’s unparalleled by anyone I’ve seen outside of Larry Fitzgerald. His ability to win the 50/50 ball is far better than Marshall who for all his physicality didn’t have the knack for winning jump balls. That type of WR is a QBs best friend.

Just imagine if he's a little better than Marshall on the field, and not as bad as Marshall off the field.

broncosteven
04-22-2010, 10:34 AM
Don't want Tebow,
Don't want Dez.
I want only
What Schefter sez.

Broncos trade down
To see what's there.
Gonna find good picks
Almost everywhere.

See the boy run,
See the boy block,
I thnk Iupati
Has great stock.

But it is fate
for the Broncos' pick.
Ain't got a Center
Worth a lick.

Tha's why Pouncey
Will be the pick.....

Getting your buzz on,
Getting your gullet wetter,
But try to remember,
Tomorrow will be better.....

Do you want to Join DEATHSicle as a song writer?

I have the Chorus to Brainfreeze it goes like this:

BRAINFREEZE
brainfreeze
BRAINFREEZE!!
brainfreeze

But I need some Verses and a Bridge. The song is about popsicles and cold Death by brainfreeze.

cmhargrove
04-22-2010, 11:21 AM
It's coming...

Start now...

briane
04-22-2010, 11:40 AM
no dez.

in the third round...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYCjP8cqe1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYCjP8cqe1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Paladin
04-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Do you want to Join DEATHSicle as a song writer?

I have the Chorus to Brainfreeze it goes like this:

BRAINFREEZE
brainfreeze
BRAINFREEZE!!
brainfreeze

But I need some Verses and a Bridge. The song is about popsicles and cold Death by brainfreeze.

Steven bought a Trojan,
Thought it was a Fez.
That's the kind of fellow
Who wants to draft Dez.......

LittleFloyd
04-22-2010, 12:06 PM
This rumor is as good as any reason to start drinking. Cheers!

cmhargrove
04-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Here it comes...

Bronco Yoda
04-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Who's actually doing anything constructive today?