PDA

View Full Version : Denver in Seattle 9-19-10

Quoydogs
04-20-2010, 08:58 PM
So they play on my wife's birthday. Anyone want to guess what she is getting for her birthday present ?

baja
04-20-2010, 09:01 PM
Tickets to the ballet ???

Quoydogs
04-20-2010, 09:04 PM
I guess the better question would be, how long will I sleep on the couch when she get 50 yard line tickets to that game for her birthday present?

BigPlayShay
04-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Dude, the game is in Denver, not Seattle. You may be sleeping on the couch forever if you plan on including airfare with those 50 yard line tix.

Quoydogs
04-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Dude, the game is in Denver, not Seattle. You may be sleeping on the couch forever if you plan on including airfare with those 50 yard line tix.

Damn I thought it was in Seattle. Oh well it's her Birthday I will spare no expense!

UberBroncoMan
04-20-2010, 09:46 PM
I guess the better question would be, how long will I sleep on the couch when she get 50 yard line tickets to that game for her birthday present?

You're like Homer Simpson with the bowling ball. Watch her become a Seahawk fan and drag you to games that have nothing to do with the Broncos.

KevinJames
04-20-2010, 10:31 PM
It was supposed to be in Seattle but they changed it.... why I have no idea but I have been waiting for them the Broncos to play a game here...... guess ill have to try and fly out to a game one year.

RMT
04-21-2010, 12:06 AM
It was supposed to be in Seattle but they changed it.... why I have no idea but I have been waiting for them the Broncos to play a game here...... guess ill have to try and fly out to a game one year.

The switch was made as a result of East Coast teams bitching about making TWO trips to the west coast during the course of a season, so the NFL made arrangements to limit it to ONE trip to the west coast if at all possible. Hence, the Cardinals and Seahawks games were flip-flopped on the Broncos' schedule. I was looking forward to having the Cardinals at home.

broncocalijohn
04-21-2010, 12:10 AM
Let Quoydogs know about the home game vs the Broncos . Let him get the airfare and hotel to San Francisco first before you tell him the other part of that news.

no-pseudo-fan
04-21-2010, 07:50 AM
Broncos at Cards is on my birthday, and Arizona is closer than Denver. I got the tickets lined up already. I can not wait.