PDA

View Full Version : OT-'South Park' Creators Could Face Retribution for Depicting Muhammad, Website Warns

Archer81
04-20-2010, 02:08 PM
A radical Islamic website is warning the creators of "South Park" that they could face violent retribution for depicting the Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit during an episode broadcast on Comedy Central last week.

RevolutionMuslim.com posted the warning following the 200th episode of Trey Parker and Matt Stone's "South Park," which included a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad disguised in a bear suit. The Web posting also included a graphic photo of Theo van Gogh, a Dutch filmmaker who was murdered in 2004 after making a documentary on violence against Muslim women.

"We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show," the posting reads. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them."

Reaching by phone early Tuesday, Abu Talhah al Amrikee, the author of the post, said he wrote the entry to "raise awareness." He said the grisly photograph of van Gogh was meant to "explain the severity" of what Parker and Stone did by mocking Muhammad.

"It's not a threat, but it really is a likely outcome," al Amrikee said, referring to the possibility that Parker and Stone could be murdered for mocking Muhammad. "They're going to be basically on a list in the back of the minds of a large number of Muslims. It's just the reality."

Al Amrikee said the website is considering a protest against the "disgusting" show, which also depicted the Prophet Muhammad in an episode on July 4, 2001.

"This is not a small thing," he said. "We should do whatever we can to make sure it does not happen again."

The posting on RevolutionMuslim.com also includes audio of a sermon by Anwar al-Awlaki -- a radical U.S.-born preacher now believed to be hiding in Yemen -- who discusses assassinating individuals who defame the Prophet Muhammad. It also included a link to a 2009 story in the Huffington Post that gave details of Stone and Parker's mansion in Colorado.

A Comedy Central spokesman told FoxNews.com that the network has no comment on the posting.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/04/20/website-warns-south-park-creators-face-retribution-depicting-muhammad/?test=latestnews

:Broncos:

Dagmar
04-20-2010, 02:13 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/m7gj0p.jpg

Popps
04-20-2010, 02:15 PM
Muslims have a great sense of humor. I've always said that. They can really laugh at themselves.

Broncoman13
04-20-2010, 02:17 PM
Well extremists will be extremists I suppose... Wouldn't surprise me either way. I could see a radical muslim or any muslim for that matter, taking offense to the show. Difference is, a radical muslim that takes offense is more likely to do something... radical.

An analogy here... It infuriates me to no end when I see anyone burn our flag in protest. My country is something worth fighting for and defending. I would guess a devote muslim would have the same feeling toward someone that was essentially showing the same disrespect. Probably not the greatest of analogies, but I can certainly see why that would upset muslims.

Archer81
04-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Well extremists will be extremists I suppose... Wouldn't surprise me either way. I could see a radical muslim or any muslim for that matter, taking offense to the show. Difference is, a radical muslim that takes offense is more likely to do something... radical.

An analogy here... It infuriates me to no end when I see anyone burn our flag in protest. My country is something worth fighting for and defending. I would guess a devote muslim would have the same feeling toward someone that was essentially showing the same disrespect. Probably not the greatest of analogies, but I can certainly see why that would upset muslims.

Mohammed is never seen in the episode. The episode pokes fun at the fact that they can show friggin Buddha snorting coke in front of the kids but worry about even having mohammed speak in fear of getting bombed.

Garcia Bronco
04-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Bring it Muslims. Nobody gives a ****.

Rohirrim
04-20-2010, 02:24 PM
No religion is worth a damn, but that medieval islamic bull**** is the worst of the bunch. **** 'em.

Triplelefthook
04-20-2010, 02:25 PM
its genius - the original Muhammad episode in South Park is playing out in real life now

DarkHorse30
04-20-2010, 02:40 PM
they've just invited a southpark radmuslim beatdown.....oops.

freedom of speech, learn it, live it, love it.

Garcia Bronco
04-20-2010, 02:45 PM
freedom of speech, learn it, live it, love it.

This

Baba Booey
04-20-2010, 02:48 PM
Matt and Trey get just what they wanted...to be provocative and hilarious.

Love those guysHilarious!

UberBroncoMan
04-20-2010, 02:48 PM
Mohammed is never seen in the episode. The episode pokes fun at the fact that they can show friggin Buddha snorting coke in front of the kids but worry about even having mohammed speak in fear of getting bombed.

He was in an old episode. Comedy Central actually censored the Cartoon Wars (Family Guy one). It wasn't Trey and Matt putting the censored thing as a joke. Comedy Central literally said, Muhammed WILL NOT be shown.

Personally there should be more of this type of stuff (showing him etc). They need to wake the **** up and realize what century they live in. They're like the Dark Age Christians. But the fact they can even attempt this philosophy in this day and age is ****ing pathetic.

Episode 201 better show him. I want to see what happens. I bet there's going to be a ton of psycho fanatical religious nuts crying and screaming in the streets like a funeral. It's ****ing stupid.

Garcia Bronco
04-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Basically that guy quoted in the OP is threatening to have MAtt and Trey killed. Arrest him and charge him.

Dagmar
04-20-2010, 02:53 PM

:rofl:

UberBroncoMan
04-20-2010, 02:54 PM
Basically that guy quoted in the OP is threatening to have MAtt and Trey killed. Arrest him and charge him.

Pretty much. I have to say. Trey and Matt have some serious balls to do this. In their position I don't even know if I would do it. Gambling with my life? If TONS of people did it though, then it wouldn't be as big an issue. Hopefully this is a stepping stone to show the Muslims that our freedom of speech is greater than them. It's not like some group that's going to hold hands in the street in protest. Trey and Matt are targeting some radical, insane, murderous ****-ups that would have no problem attacking their homes and beheading them.

UberBroncoMan
04-20-2010, 03:11 PM
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2911274/revolutionmuslimcom_threatens_trey.html?cat=9

The radical, pro-Jihad website RevolutionMuslim.com has issued a threat to Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the creators of the comedy show "South Park." The website wants the
South Park creators to stop pillorying Muhammad on their show. The website rants about how deeply offended it is that Mohammed was portrayed in a bear suit in the South Park episode.

In the midst of the website's threats about South Park sketch about Muhammad they show a photo of the corpse of Theo Von Gogh, with a knife wedged in his chest. This certainly seems to be a death threat to the creators of South Park.

The website states "We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show. This is not a threat but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them."

This website is based in New York City. It is actively making threats against Americans. It is also actively encouraging anti-American jihad.

The website also listed contact information for the production studios of South Park. Surely this was another attempt to threaten Trey Parker and Matt Stone. It is a senseless threat anyway; Hollywood production studios already have extremely high security because obviously they are deemed part of the "infidel" aspect of America, according to the radical terrorists.

To understand the threat against Trey and Matt, Theo Van Gogh was a Dutch filmmaker and writer. He was the great grandson of the brother of the famous artist Vincent Van Gogh. Theo created the film "Submission" about violence to women in varied Muslim countries where Islam is practiced. In November, 2004 he was shot to death in Amsterdam in broad daylight. A note was left jabbed into his body with a knife. It threatened death to his co-filmmaker on Submission, Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

This website is located in New York City... WHY THE **** AREN'T THE AUTHORITIES INVOLVED? Posting personal info, and threats. Seriously, WTF. We should be nabbing the IP's of all the serious (i.e. ones that concur and support threats and violence etc) American and allied nation posters etc and taking removing what lunatics we can from society.

kappys
04-20-2010, 03:15 PM

I can understand the flag burning analogy but do you think anyone who burns the US flag deserves death?

ant1999e
04-20-2010, 03:16 PM
But if you watched the show then you are just as guilty as Matt and Trey. We all better bury our heads in the sand so the muslims don't come and kill us all.

UberBroncoMan
04-20-2010, 03:16 PM
I can understand the flag burning analogy but do you think anyone who burns the US flag deserves death?

Yeah... I think anyone who does it is a piece of **** mother****er, but if they do it oh well. Certainly don't deserve death.

But if you watched the show then you are just as guilty as Matt and Trey. We all better bury our heads in the sand so the muslims don't come and kill us all.

Nice tie in! :P

ant1999e
04-20-2010, 03:17 PM

For those who didn't read this part of his post.

JJJ
04-20-2010, 03:26 PM
If they harm a single hair on the heads of the South Park boys nothing will be able to stop fury of the retribution.

I had a feeling South Park might spark WWIII.

crush17
04-20-2010, 03:30 PM
lol @ these people.

its TWO THOUSAND AND TEN.

Br0nc0Buster
04-20-2010, 03:32 PM
these goat****ers need a reality check

Just because they like to pretends its still the Bronze Age doesnt mean the rest of the world has to

Archer81
04-20-2010, 03:33 PM
Islam causes peace.

Pieces of bodies...that is.

UberBroncoMan
04-20-2010, 03:39 PM
If they harm a single hair on the heads of the South Park boys nothing will be able to stop fury of the retribution.

I had a feeling South Park might spark WWIII.

Would you have it any other way?

kappys
04-20-2010, 04:02 PM
What's really needed is a massive media campaign with various depictions of Muhammad by any artist willing to engage.

The first amendment is what's sacred in this country.

Garcia Bronco
04-20-2010, 04:16 PM
What's really needed is a massive media campaign with various depictions of Muhammad by any artist willing to engage.

The first amendment is what's sacred in this country.

Amen

d bronx42
04-20-2010, 04:23 PM
**** the Muslims... :rofl:

barryr
04-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Of course whenever Christianity is trashed, which is done on a daily basis by some in this country, those that do so don't live in fear that christian leaders and groups will call for their deaths and riot in the streets. So it's isn't that courageous to blast christianity. But the same can't be said about Islam, where leaders and groups to put bounties on heads of people who do such things, so many are too scared to mock that religion. I mean, these people riot and want to kill over cartoons. Cartoons.

crush17
04-20-2010, 04:40 PM
of course whenever christianity is trashed, which is done on a daily basis by some in this country, those that do so don't live in fear that christian leaders and groups will call for their deaths and riot in the streets. So it's isn't that courageous to blast christianity. But the same can't be said about islam, where leaders and groups to put bounties on heads of people who do such things, so many are too scared to mock that religion. I mean, these people riot and want to kill over cartoons. Cartoons.

cartoons.

Kid A
04-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Of course whenever Christianity is trashed, which is done on a daily basis by some in this country, those that do so don't live in fear that christian leaders and groups will call for their deaths and riot in the streets. So it's isn't that courageous to blast christianity. But the same can't be said about Islam, where leaders and groups to put bounties on heads of people who do such things, so many are too scared to mock that religion. I mean, these people riot and want to kill over cartoons. Cartoons.

A fair point. When Scorsese released "Last Temptation of Christ" a couple decades ago some Christians picketed/boycotted it...and that was it. Scorsese doesn't have to go everywhere with security because of death threats.

A couple decades ago Salman Rushdie wrote "The Satanic Verses," which contained some passages Muslim's found offensive. And, to this day, one of the best writers of our generation still has to fear for his life every day because of the fatwa put on his head by a cleric.

Houshyamama
04-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Someone should create a website where everyone can post what they think Muhammad looks like. Personally, I'd draw a big, steaming pile of crap being worshiped by a bunch of scorpion-stung, goat herding rag heads.

By all means, be Muslim, I couldn't give less of a ****. But start imposing your beliefs on me and I'll **** you in the street in front of your family.

crush17
04-20-2010, 05:02 PM
http://ants.planet.ee/trap/i%20like%20where%20this%20thread%20is%20going.jpg

slyinky
04-20-2010, 05:08 PM
Hey Trey, love the shirt!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ee6Hf3F3hfU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ee6Hf3F3hfU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ant1999e
04-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Allahu akbar bitches.

crush17
04-20-2010, 05:17 PM
How can you not love those guys??

briane
04-20-2010, 05:22 PM
he was in a freekin bear suit and in the back of a u-haul.....give me a break.

watermock
04-20-2010, 05:32 PM
This what homkeland security is for.

listopencil
04-20-2010, 05:35 PM
I'll add my two cents.

DBruleU
04-20-2010, 05:53 PM

All I have to say is W*gs is lucky Christians don't react the same way Muslims do.

UberBroncoMan
04-20-2010, 06:21 PM
If Trey Parker and Matt Stone were assassinated I'd be so ****ing depressed.

What do you think the reaction would be if they were?

Part of me thinks some of the wacko retarded peace ****ers would say, "they provoked them," or "that's what they get for profiting on making fun of others."

DBruleU
04-20-2010, 06:24 PM
If Trey Parker and Matt Stone were assassinated I'd be so ****ing depressed.

What do you think the reaction would be if they were?

Part of me thinks some of the wacko retarded peace ****ers would say, "they provoked them," or "that's what they get for profiting on making fun of others."

We would probably win the war on terror at that point. The massive population of young people in this country don't care right now what's happening in the middle east...but once South Park goes away cause some Muslim douche kills them...it's on.

TonyR
04-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Here's a link to the vid.

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/04/islamists-threaten-south-park.html

Mogulseeker
04-20-2010, 07:01 PM
****ing do it.

I hate terrorists.

Addressing poverty in the Islamic world, but if an image of Muhammad pisses these ****ers off so much, it ain't worth fighting. Terrorists will be terrorists, so show the damn image.

Archer81
04-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Things like this makes me laugh pretty damn hard about people claiming Islam is peaceful. It very well may be...but the people practicing it are some sand ridden inbred douches. Its like Bob with a towel on his head.

Sad, really.

UberBroncoMan
04-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Things like this makes me laugh pretty damn hard about people claiming Islam is peaceful. It very well may be...but the people practicing it are some sand ridden inbred douches. Its like Bob with a towel on his head.

Sad, really.

I think Bob is an ascended being compared to the radicals. It's not even close.

gyldenlove
04-20-2010, 08:44 PM
In some places in the middle east humans have definitely begun mating with vegetables, that place is going nowhere but back to the stone ages and they can thank islam for that.

Natedogg
04-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Allahu akbar b****es.

http://www.brendanloy.com/blog/images/southpark-muhammadfish.jpg

And I think we are honored to have matt and/or trey post on the Mane. Just my hunch.

baja
04-20-2010, 10:51 PM
Bring it Muslims. Nobody gives a ****.

Junior is that you?

baja
04-20-2010, 10:58 PM
He was in an old episode. <b> Comedy Central actually censored the Cartoon Wars (Family Guy one). </b>It wasn't Trey and Matt putting the censored thing as a joke. Comedy Central literally said, Muhammed WILL NOT be shown.

Personally there should be more of this type of stuff (showing him etc). They need to wake the **** up and realize what century they live in. They're like the Dark Age Christians. But the fact they can even attempt this philosophy in this day and age is ****ing pathetic.

Episode 201 better show him. I want to see what happens. I bet there's going to be a ton of psycho fanatical religious nuts crying and screaming in the streets like a funeral. It's ****ing stupid.

Same reason no one dares say the 'N' word, fear of swift and violent retribution.

Same reason you regularly see words like 'fag' 'queer' 'Jap' etc., no retribution.

UberBroncoMan
04-20-2010, 11:02 PM
Same reason no one dares say the 'N' word, swift and violent retribution.

Same reason you regularly see words like 'fag' 'queer' 'Jap' etc., no retribution.

Don't give a ****. They've made fun of every damn religion. **** they even made fun of Atheism. ONE overly violent and mid-evil religion does not get any special favors. That's bull****.

BTW they made fun of gays. They've said fag, and they had an entire episode on ****er... the "N" word.

baja
04-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Don't give a ****. They've made fun of every damn religion. **** they even made fun of Atheism. ONE overly violent and mid-evil religion does not get any special favors. That's bull****.

<b>BTW they made fun of gays. They've said fag, and they had an entire episode on ****er... the "N" word.

Guess the fear of radical Muslims is really big

Natedogg
04-20-2010, 11:09 PM
It was Viacom, not Commedy Central that censored Cartoon Wars.

They actually slipped the actual president of Viacom's name in the end.

UberBroncoMan
04-20-2010, 11:33 PM
Guess the fear of radical Muslims is really big

Well yeah... and why shouldn't it be. They ****ing kidnap and behead people. Or castrate you alive. Or stick a ****ing dagger in your heart with a message about how great their religion is.

baja
04-20-2010, 11:35 PM
Just making a point

spdirty
04-21-2010, 04:26 PM
I wish they would show Muhammed as a pig getting porked by a jew (Kyles dad).

Archer81
04-21-2010, 04:30 PM
I wish they would show Muhammed as a pig getting porked by a jew (Kyles dad).

Great...then they would have to worry about being fire bombed by PETA.

spdirty
04-21-2010, 04:36 PM

LOL if it makes me laugh its all good.

UberBroncoMan
04-21-2010, 07:32 PM

I'm afraid South Park already slammed PETA. PETA was made out to be bestiality, animal "loving" loons who hid in the middle of nowhere. They were all killed by P-Diddy for throwing paint on a dead animal he was wearing.

orinjkrush
04-21-2010, 07:41 PM
well, if any mooselimbs do ANYTHING to our beloved Trey and Matt,

they will have Hell to pay...we will bomb them back to the stone age.

oh, i guess we did that already. well then we'll shove so many petrodollars up their robes they will be stoned for gay islamic ecstasy.

KipCorrington25
04-21-2010, 07:44 PM
They share a mansion together? That's odd...

Archer81
04-21-2010, 07:49 PM
well, if any mooselimbs do ANYTHING to our beloved Trey and Matt,

they will have Hell to pay...we will bomb them back to the stone age.

oh, i guess we did that already. well then we'll shove so many petrodollars up their robes they will be stoned for gay islamic ecstasy.

What would happen is this.

Teens and younger 20 year olds riot in anger and frustration. The government, overwhelmed by such demands of key voters and future voters, approves the construction of new oil and gas refineries. Within a year the US is energy independent and all those American petrodollars flooding into the world's asshole will stop. We continue our military alliance with Israel, but tell the rest of the mideast to f itself. Because we are not using so much money to purchase foreign petroleum, the economy rebounds and within 3 years China is borrowing money from us.

But because the established despotic states of the mideast know this, they reign in their crazier bastards and the non showing of Mohammed will pass.

Archer81
04-21-2010, 07:50 PM
They share a mansion together? That's odd...

Any wierder than tatooing your college roommate's name on your ankle?

UberBroncoMan
04-21-2010, 07:55 PM
It airs live in 6 minutes for the East/Central. I hope they have the balls to do it, and Viacom/Comedy Central don't censor it.

LRtagger
04-21-2010, 07:55 PM

BTW they made fun of gays. They've said fag, and they had an entire episode on ****er... the "N" word.

Don't forget they also lost one of their main characters over their episode making fun of Scientology.

Trey and Matt are badasses

UberBroncoMan
04-21-2010, 08:01 PM
Don't forget they also lost one of their main characters over their episode making fun of Scientology.

Trey and Matt are badasses

... and then Scientology failed to extend said persons life.

Archer81
04-21-2010, 08:02 PM
... and then Scientology failed to extend said persons life.

No. He just got his new body from the aliens in the volcano.

LRtagger
04-21-2010, 08:05 PM
They are bleeping out his name WTF and Santa was in the suit

watermock
04-21-2010, 08:09 PM
What would happen is this.

Teens and younger 20 year olds riot in anger and frustration. The government, overwhelmed by such demands of key voters and future voters, approves the construction of new oil and gas refineries. Within a year the US is energy independent and all those American petrodollars flooding into the world's a-hole will stop. We continue our military alliance with Israel, but tell the rest of the mideast to f itself. Because we are not using so much money to purchase foreign petroleum, the economy rebounds and within 3 years China is borrowing money from us.

But because the established despotic states of the mideast know this, they reign in their crazier bastards and the non showing of Mohammed will pass.

CO2 is allready mandated a greenhouse gas.

Cito Pelon
04-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Muslims have a great sense of humor. I've always said that. They can really laugh at themselves.

Extremists are the problem, always have been. We in the USA have our own problem with Right-wing extremists, have had problems in the past with Left-wing extremists.

Broncosfreak_56
04-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Disappointing.

watermock
04-21-2010, 08:31 PM
wow.

Time we kicked some ass.

UberBroncoMan
04-21-2010, 08:35 PM
They are bleeping out his name WTF and Santa was in the suit

Guess the threats made the corporates pussy out. ****ing stupid.

spdirty
04-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Finally!!! We found out who Cartmans father REALLY is!!! Or was.

Cito Pelon
04-21-2010, 08:44 PM
these goat****ers need a reality check

Just because they like to pretends its still the Bronze Age doesnt mean the rest of the world has to

That's not helpful. That's escalating.

watermock
04-21-2010, 08:55 PM
I just heard ********** and ass ****er go past show.

UberBroncoMan
04-21-2010, 11:28 PM
This episode was actually pretty damn good. Sucks they didn't make the step to show Mohammad, but the ending was ****ing awesome.

I actually thought the dad was going to be John Elway before I saw the show!

Regardless. The Denver Broncos get pimped out at the end.

The very last scene was ****ing brilliant.

Houshyamama
04-21-2010, 11:43 PM
http://zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/extreme_mohammed/

Kyle
04-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Radical Christians, Radical Muslims, Radical Jews, Radical Conservatives, Radical Liberals, Radical Hate group, Radical Animal Rights Group, Radical Anti Gay Group, Radical Gay Rights Group, Radical Fourth Amendment Rights Group, Radical Anti War Group........
It's simple to see what is wrong with every one of them. It's not their cause that is the problem. They have the right to believe and say anything they want and it is great that they do. They just go about it ALL WRONG!

Hercules Rockefeller
04-23-2010, 02:05 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9F87K100&show_article=1

Parker and Stone are known for waiting until the last minute before turning in fresh episodes. This week's episode contained no direct reference to the warning, although one inside joke could be interpreted as one.

During one scene, a mechanized Barbara Streisand robot is seen stomping through the town on a path of destruction. One voice is heard to say, "they've destroyed La Casa Bonita!"

"La Casa Bonita" is the name of Parker and Stone's production facility.

That whole section is full of fail from someone who has at best watched the show on a handful of occasions and all the Colorado references fly over his head.

IIRC, Mecha Streisand destroyed the Country Kitchen Buffet among other places from prior episodes before she took out the Casa Bonita

Ali Chi3fs
04-23-2010, 03:37 PM
So, Team America was ok? lol. That movie was hilarious, but it pissed off no Muslims?

What about Kim Jong Ill? lol Saddam didn't try to kill them after he was depicted as having sex with satan in the South Park movie...

These guys have huge balls. Good job Matt and Trey. The ONLY two cool Donko fans... :-P

UberBroncoMan
04-23-2010, 03:42 PM
So, Team America was ok? lol. That movie was hilarious, but it pissed off no Muslims?

What about Kim Jong Ill? lol Saddam didn't try to kill them after he was depicted as having sex with satan in the South Park movie...

These guys have huge balls. Good job Matt and Trey. The ONLY two cool Donko fans... :-P

That's true. I think some of the terrorist dialect was. Mohommad Durka Durka Jihad, Mohammad Shurpa Durka. Maybe there's something about cartoons that the fanatics find especially offensive.

SJ Bronco
04-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Radical Christians, Radical Muslims, Radical Jews, Radical Conservatives, Radical Liberals, Radical Hate group, Radical Animal Rights Group, Radical Anti Gay Group, Radical Gay Rights Group, Radical Fourth Amendment Rights Group, Radical Anti War Group........
It's simple to see what is wrong with every one of them. It's not their cause that is the problem. They have the right to believe and say anything they want and it is great that they do. They just go about it ALL WRONG!

this...holy shyt this......this is the whole point.