PDA

View Full Version : Whose down to go to San Diego this yr?

cutthemdown
04-19-2010, 11:22 PM
I was thinking it would be cool if some of us So Calif Maners got together and rolled down to San Diego for the game this yr.

Come on Ironclady I know you are down.

I say we roll down there like 10-15 of us and make a statement.

SoCalBronco
04-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Has the schedule come out? When is the SD game?

Houshyamama
04-19-2010, 11:25 PM
I live in SD so I'd be down if I have the cash.

cutthemdown
04-19-2010, 11:26 PM
Not sure when game is yet So Cal. I was just sort of seeing how many would consider it. It would be fun to have a huge group, get drunk, where are colors, get to know each other outside of the forum etc etc. I bet we all like each other more in person where people tend to have a higher level of respect. Something about the person being close enough to punch you in the face sometimes helps that stuff :))

cutthemdown
04-19-2010, 11:28 PM
I'd probably be willing to buy a couple extra tickets for some people who are having a tough time. Maybe if a couple other guys that have some money coming in right now also do it we can throw down for some Maners that can't afford it.

I have no problem throwing down for IronClady. Dude comes and supports my band from OC all the way to Long Beach, so I have his back.

cutthemdown
04-19-2010, 11:29 PM
I'd go for crappy seats to have a big group over good seats with a small group.

We could start early and tailgate our asses off. You can still tailgate at SD right?

broncocalijohn
04-19-2010, 11:35 PM
I was thinking it would be cool if some of us So Calif Maners got together and rolled down to San Diego for the game this yr.

Come on Ironclady I know you are down.

I say we roll down there like 10-15 of us and make a statement.

LOL! You act like this is something new. We have been doing this for years on the mane. Check out some of our epic tailgates. In fact, I owned 50 season tickets in the Plaza endzone up to 2008 season. Where have you been? We dont always win (except last year you big pussies that thought we would tank again) but it is always a good time. Sooooo, once the schedule is posted, hang out in the tailgate section and jump on in. Hopefully, Hogan and Sassy will get back to SD.

cutthemdown
04-19-2010, 11:36 PM
LOL! You act like this is something new. We have been doing this for years on the mane. Check out some of our epic tailgates. We dont always win (except last year you big pussies that thought we would tank again) but it is always a good time. Sooooo, once the schedule is posted, hang out in the tailgate section and jump on in. Hopefully, Hogan and Sassy will get back to SD.

Yeah I figured it's been done before. How many went last yr?

broncocalijohn
04-19-2010, 11:52 PM
here is one from a few years ago. I believe this one was with the gang banger looking, bandwagonning Chargers fan coming in droves trying to bust into our tailgate party. 2nd to last page has the pics.
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=55130&page=8

Doggcow
04-20-2010, 12:34 AM
My bro and I may choose this game as our yearly visit. I'll keep you posted.

Hogan11
04-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Hopefully, Hogan and Sassy will get back to SD.

I dunno John. Whilst it's not totally out of the question, we kinda burned the city down the last time we were there......enough so, that we really felt like giving it a couple of years rest before returning. Hey, for the distance we travel, three out of five years is pretty good methinks.

As for this year, we're kinda discouraged already. We targeted Seattle and then the league changed it to a home game. We targeted SF and then that game was shipped overseas. We're looking at AZ now, but that depends upon when that game is scheduled (too close to OM weekend or a holiday nullifies it for us). If that doesn't pan out for us, then who knows?

We'll find out more tonight when the schedule is released.

baja
04-20-2010, 09:59 AM
I'll try to go

Dagmar
04-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Has the schedule come out? When is the SD game?

7pm, 4pm for you SoCal.

OABB
04-20-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm in. I can never make it to Denver for the big one, but I can be at qualcom in two hours... I would love to do this.

Meck77
04-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Depending on the date I'm down for some sun in SD!

Los Broncos
04-20-2010, 10:30 AM
In as always baby, I bought a new truck so I'm hauling the gear.

DenverBroncosJM
04-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Im down. Im in Alta Loma.

vancejohnson82
04-20-2010, 12:57 PM
yo....I'm in on this

living in LA so it wouldnt be such a bad trip for me

long beach bronco
04-20-2010, 01:04 PM
I work at the Nuclear plant about 50 miles from San Diego, I work with all Charger fans so you know what I must put up with on a daily basis. I've gone to many a games at qualcomm and it's just like being in Denver, I can't believe how many bronco fans attend this game every year. I'm down for a big group.

baja
04-20-2010, 01:08 PM
<b>I work at the Nuclear plant about 50 miles from San Diego, </b>I work with all Charger fans so you know what I must put up with on a daily basis. I've gone to many a games at qualcomm and it's just like being in Denver, I can't believe how many bronco fans attend this game every year. I'm down for a big group.

Will we recognize you because you glow in the dark? ;D

Los Broncos
04-20-2010, 01:47 PM
How about Baja showing up?

HAT
04-20-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm in OC also....I'm down.

long beach bronco
04-20-2010, 01:54 PM
I glow in the daytime too :)

24champ
04-20-2010, 01:59 PM
Moving back to Southern California next month, so I should be at the Arizona, San Diego Game, and maybe Oakland. All depends on if the work schedule allows me to go.

JJJ
04-20-2010, 02:17 PM
Shouldn't you guys pick a game you actually have a shot at winning?

cutthemdown
04-20-2010, 02:57 PM
Shouldn't you guys pick a game you actually have a shot at winning?

Naw we will just watch re-runs of our Superbowl wins, get really drunk, and pretend it just happened.

You guys can do the same. Oh wait that's right you don't have any Superbowl wins. Well you can just celebrate dominating the afc west while the Raiders, Broncos, Cheifs are all down. Too bad SD never has anything to show for it.

Oh and Broncos crushed you there last yr so anything can happen. I mean we have beaten you some recently and we only had 1 or 2 decent teams since we won the Superbowl in 99.

The moral of the story is the Chargers have never been, and will never be unbeatable.

baja
04-20-2010, 03:00 PM
How about Baja showing up?

see post# 12 ;D

cutthemdown
04-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Nice Adam I knew you would be down to go. We need to really plan it out from the day schedule comes out. Get a ton of Bronco fans and roll with number.

I will try and get my friend from san fran to come down. One of my boys from childhood. Huge Broncos fan. He's 6-8 280 pounds. He looks like Ivan Drago but he is way cool.

Los Broncos
04-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Thanks man, me BCJ and you will roll out there.

We'll have all the gear you don't have to bring anything.

We need to roll out a little earlier this time to find good to find good parking.

Guess John is taking of the tickets?

broncocalijohn
04-20-2010, 11:03 PM
I dont have tickets. I got two on ticketmaster last year and they were sweet tickets. Stubhub wasnt expensive last year and might be this year but Chargers start to roll before this game so their bandwagon might be back on. Wait until Chargers lose 2 in a row and price will drop 25%.

Los Broncos
04-20-2010, 11:42 PM
I know that but are we getting a block of tickets so we all sit together?

DenverBroncosJM
04-21-2010, 01:16 AM
A block would be ideal