PDA

View Full Version : Why do the good ones have to go?

newsanchor
04-19-2010, 02:59 PM
The Broncos Offense are moving on to other teams: Tony Scheffler to the Detroit Lions, Jay Cutler to the Chicago Bears, Brandon Marshall to the New York Jets, and all the off-season trades or departures going on in Broncos Country.

Coach McDaniels, I sure hope you know what you are doing. Because if we lose another opportunity to go to the playoffs, and then a fight for another Super Bowl trophy, Broncos Country will be a third world country.

bowtown
04-19-2010, 03:01 PM
This just in: use existing threads.

Smiling Assassin27
04-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Brandon Marshall to the New York Jets

this just in:

marshall went to the fins.

Dagmar
04-19-2010, 03:03 PM
This guy is awful.

Seriously.
http://dialoguewithdaila.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/n68drama-queen-posters_jpg.jpg

Chris
04-19-2010, 03:04 PM
100 post rule.

The Joker
04-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Peyton Hillis feels aggrieved by this thread.

Or at least he would if he could get his head around it.

broncocalijohn
04-19-2010, 03:06 PM
The Broncos Offense are moving on to other teams: Tony Scheffler to the Detroit Lions, Jay Cutler to the Chicago Bears, Brandon Marshall to the New York Jets, and all the off-season trades or departures going on in Broncos Country.

Coach McDaniels, I sure hope you know what you are doing. Because if we lose another opportunity to go to the playoffs, and then a fight for another Super Bowl trophy, Broncos Country will be a third world country.

First, BM went to south Florida dipsheat. 2nd, Broncos Country is where you came from so go back to that 3rd rate forum.
Is this Mock's second account?

broncocalijohn
04-19-2010, 03:10 PM
ok, i looked at this guy's past posts and he is either really stupid or a 2nd account (or 5th account of HotRod).

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2806446#post2806446

Another reason bleacher report should never be viewed as an actual hard hitting blog as this guy states he wrote on it.

[QUOTE=newsanchor;2799001]I wrote a commentary on Bleacher Report, and ever since John Elway and his army left Broncos Country, the past eleven season (1999-2010) have not been that great. They sucked ass. They have not brought home a Super Bowl trophy since the 1998 Super Bowl.

This is our new Bronco Warrior.

DomCasual
04-19-2010, 03:12 PM
There was one?

http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsD/4650-18510.gif

newsanchor
04-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Same account, different topics, even a few pieces of reporting along the way

DomCasual
04-19-2010, 03:14 PM
ok, i looked at this guy's past posts and he is either really stupid or a 2nd account (or 5th account of HotRod).

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2806446#post2806446

I think anyone who has a second count should get a lifetime ban. Seriously, that's ridiculous. It's anarchy - dogs and cats, living together kind of stuff. It's an outrage, wrapped in a mockery. And it pisses me off.

Oleg Gordievsky
04-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Same account, different topics, even a few pieces of reporting along the way

You are sonofwhore.

Los Broncos
04-19-2010, 03:16 PM
Good old Oleg ;D

Kaylore
04-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Welcome back dortoh.

Rohirrim
04-19-2010, 03:40 PM
http://www.bestgreenhometips.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/green-tissue_box.jpg

jhns
04-19-2010, 03:42 PM
The good ones had to go because McDaniels hates me and decided to trade away my jersey collection. That and we have a trade happy Madden generation coach.

Popps
04-19-2010, 03:43 PM
New Guy:

[ ] Reads threads before posting
[ ] Really "gets it"
[ ] Found a new spin on tired material
[x] Should have adhered to the 100 post rule

newsanchor
04-19-2010, 04:03 PM
What the hell is the 100-post rule?

I can't come up with new stuff all at once, it takes time to talk about something new

Mr.Meanie
04-19-2010, 04:05 PM

Are you for reals?

newsanchor
04-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Yes, Mr. Meanie. I'm for reals.

I don't like how the Broncos seasons have been going, not since John Elway and his troops left us for good (Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharpe, Jason Elam, Ed McCaffrey).

cutthemdown
04-19-2010, 04:10 PM
First off throwing a TE who never started for the Broncos in with Marshall is a ****ing joke. Scheffler isn't even a top 32 TE in the NFL. There are 30-40 TE as good or better then Scheff in the NFL so its not a big deal hes leaving.

He's a good recieving TE but can't block even at an avg NFL level. He tries to block, I will give him that but he just doesn't have it. Watch him on tape, he engages, but linebackers easily shed his blocks and disrupt plays.

Then Scheff seemed to talk a lot of BS last yr. Instead of being a good Broncos seems like he took sides and was never happy after Cutler traded.

Well have fun in detroit Scheff....Where careers go to die.

cutthemdown
04-19-2010, 04:17 PM

I don't like how the Broncos seasons have been going, not since John Elway and his troops left us for good (Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharpe, Jason Elam, Ed McCaffrey).

Obvioulsy we didn't like some of those seasons either. Winning Superbowls is tough and obviously we all miss those players. It's not Mcdaniels fault though that Marshall, Sheff, Cutler were nowhere near the football players you mentioned. Nowhere near period.

Eddie Mac, Rod Smith were the most unselfish and hard nosed WR the Broncos have ever had at the same time. Maybe ever. If Marshall had ROd Smith's work eithic trust me he would be making 60 million right now and still be a Bronco. In fact if he acted like either of those players he would have been resigned 2 yrs ago to a long terms deal.

You watch doom will keep his nose clean, his work ethic high, and be rewarded. Clady also. Bowlen not cheap he just got sick of paying players who only cared about themselves and the money. That stuff is cared about by all players but really it has to be number 2 to winning to have a great team.

Remember all the times Elway and other stars forgo instant money to make team better? They knew at some point after showing loyalty Bowlen would reward them.

In your opinion were Davis, Smith, Eddie Mac, Elway, Zimmerman, Stinky, etc etc rewarded for being unselfish and putting winning first.

Imo they were and then some. Not only with money from Bowlen but the way we all feel about them for history. Eddie Mac made a ton selling stuff, so did elway. Let me take a wild swing that Brandon Marshall will never be any products spokesperson. There is so much more money out there then just as a player. Some of these stars just too stupid to formulate a complete product that can be marketed outside of football.

Marshall and Sheff won't be missed IMO because they were never winners in Denver. Instead we had to hear stories of being unhappy, or BS about how injuries occured, or outright dogging it at practice.

I'm still not convinced Marshall didnt shut it down at the end of the yr.

barryr
04-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Scheffler was like Hillis. Overrated in these forums by some, but in reality, nothing special. Neither of them have the smarts to make it big in the NFL IMO.

Popps
04-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Scheffler was like Hillis. Overrated in these forums by some, but in reality, nothing special. Neither of them have the smarts to make it big in the NFL IMO.

http://www.ohiomm.com/blogs/blog_mass_destruction/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/blasphemy.bmp

DenverBrit
04-19-2010, 05:32 PM
http://www.ohiomm.com/blogs/blog_mass_destruction/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/blasphemy.bmp
LOL

Judging by this thread, he already has.

watermock
04-19-2010, 05:42 PM
I didn't know sheff was gone.

baja
04-19-2010, 05:47 PM

WHAT! When did that happen???

gunns
04-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Why is Hotrod hiding behind this facade and what did we do to deserve this?

Cito Pelon
04-19-2010, 06:26 PM
We all lament Ollie's passing.

JCMElway
04-19-2010, 06:34 PM
Good old Oleg ;D

He kids you never!

Los Broncos
04-19-2010, 10:50 PM
he kids you never!

lol

TailgateNut
04-20-2010, 06:57 AM

You should find another line of work.