PDA

View Full Version : What Will This Do To the Draft?

Rohirrim
04-19-2010, 03:10 PM
Rumors are flying. Supposedly, the Rooney's have issued a "Zero Tolerance" policy to the Steelers players, delivered by Tomlin. Is this a precursor to Big Ben getting traded out? To where? For picks? Wouldn't the Jags give up their first for Ben? Or the Raiders? Shefter is saying that Haynesworth is done in DC. Where does he go? The Eagles have a ****load of picks, but the Skins would never give them Haynesworth, right? I don't know what's going to come down, but I wouldn't write the first round draft order in ink, if you know what I mean.

cmhargrove
04-19-2010, 03:17 PM
You heard it here first, Jarvis Moss straight up for Big Ben.

I heard that "tweeted" somewhere by a very credible-ish food blogger.

Smiling Assassin27
04-19-2010, 03:21 PM

...who takes the light rail to work, no doubt. ;D

HAT
04-19-2010, 03:23 PM
I doubt the Jags would be interested....Tebow will be in there future one way or another.

I could see getting Buffalo involved at #9 if they'd rather have the known quantity rather than taking a shot at Claussen.

Pitt could take Haden there & Iupati/Pouncey at 17 and fill 2 really big needs.

What do they do at QB though?

DBroncos4life
04-19-2010, 03:33 PM
I think there is a reason why Big Ben hasn't been suspended yet. They are waiting to screw over the team that trades for him. :thumbs:

DBroncos4life
04-19-2010, 03:34 PM

I would rather have Moss. From what we have seen on the field it is not possible for him to harm anyone.

HAT
04-19-2010, 03:35 PM
I would rather have Moss. From what we have seen on the field it is not possible for him to harm anyone.

:strong: