PDA

View Full Version : Clady Love

SoDak Bronco
04-18-2010, 07:16 PM
MoveTheSticks RT @SenorDickhaus: which is better, Okung or Clady as a rookie?> Clady is the best LT in football... not close

SoDak Bronco
04-18-2010, 07:19 PM
And it continues..
MoveTheSticks (https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks)

Trust me, I love Joe Thomas as a player and a person... Big time talent but Clady is a better point of attack run blocker half a minute ago (https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks/status/12428965165) via TweetDeck (http://www.tweetdeck.com/)

tsiguy96
04-18-2010, 08:06 PM
yep he said the same thing in his podcast. hope clady can really return to form, seemed he had a few lapses last year (tali comes to mind)

Caveat Lector
04-18-2010, 08:08 PM
Saw that myself. He's a pretty cool guy that Daniel Jeremiah, one of the networks should definitely pick him up, he's a great evaluator and really knows his stuff...

Broncosfreak_56
04-18-2010, 08:10 PM
lol...senior dick house.

Oh yeah, Clady is a beast.

Kaylore
04-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Clady struggled when our LG and center started to fade. I would like to see Clady get nastier.

titan
04-18-2010, 08:40 PM
Saw that myself. He's a pretty cool guy that Daniel Jeremiah, one of the networks should definitely pick him up, he's a great evaluator and really knows his stuff...

Daniel Jeremiah is going to be on ESPN in the coming week (on First Take tomorrow among other appearances). I really like his stuff - he's kind of like the modern day "joel buchsbaum" (for those old timers out there).

In MoveTheStick's/Jeremiah's mock draft he has the broncos taking earl thomas safety of texas. His top 11:

# STL- S. Bradford QB Oklahoma- Seems like a foregone conclusion
# DET- N. Suh DT Nebraska- Should dominate early in his NFL career
# TB- G. McCoy DT Oklahoma- A disruptive force thatís needed in TB
# WAS- R. Okung OT Oklahoma St- Made sense before McNabb, no brainer now
# KC- B. Bulaga OT Iowa- A reach in my opinion but fits the profile they are after in KC
# SEA- E. Berry FS Tennessee- Monte Kiffin loves Eric Berry, Pete Carroll loves Monte Kiffin
# CLE- J. Haden CB Florida- This would give the Browns 2 young stud CBís to go with a solid vet in Sheldon Brown
# OAK- J. Pierre-Paul DE South Florida- Talented Pass rusher to help chase Philip Rivers around
# BUF- T. Williams OT Oklahoma- One of the big risers in the draft lands where he is desperately needed
# JAX- C. Spiller RB Clemson- This pick would turn JAX into Panthers South
# DEN- E. Thomas FS Texas- McDaniels comes from a background where ball skills are worshipped

Los Broncos
04-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Hopefully he plays better this season, he seemed to fade a little with injuries on the line.

Rohirrim
04-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Daniel Jeremiah is going to be on ESPN in the coming week (on First Take tomorrow among other appearances). I really like his stuff - he's kind of like the modern day "joel buchsbaum" (for those old timers out there).

In MoveTheStick's/Jeremiah's mock draft he has the broncos taking earl thomas safety of texas. His top 11:

# KC- B. Bulaga OT Iowa- A reach in my opinion but fits the profile they are after in KC
# SEA- E. Berry FS Tennessee- Monte Kiffin loves Eric Berry, Pete Carroll loves Monte Kiffin
# CLE- J. Haden CB Florida- This would give the Browns 2 young stud CBís to go with a solid vet in Sheldon Brown
# OAK- J. Pierre-Paul DE South Florida- Talented Pass rusher to help chase Philip Rivers around
# BUF- T. Williams OT Oklahoma- One of the big risers in the draft lands where he is desperately needed
# DEN- E. Thomas FS Texas- McDaniels comes from a background where ball skills are worshipped

Interesting concept. This deserves its own thread. I actually wouldn't be opposed to this pick, Thomas is a great player, although the Broncos have much greater needs. I would be surprised if the Broncos used this high of a pick on the secondary.

Garcia Bronco
04-19-2010, 09:34 AM
I feel sorry for Suh if he gets drafted by the Lions. It will most likely be the end of his career. Personally I would refuse to play for them.

Rohirrim
04-19-2010, 09:35 AM
I feel sorry for Suh if he gets drafted by the Lions. It will most likely be the end of his career. Personally I would refuse to play for them.

I actually think the Lions will start to turn it around. I don't know if they can stay in Detroit. That city's going down the toilet.

Dagmar
04-19-2010, 09:36 AM
I actually think the Lions will start to turn it around. I don't know if they can stay in Detroit. That city's going down the toilet.

"Going"?

Steve Sewell
04-19-2010, 09:41 AM
I actually think the Lions will start to turn it around.

People have been saying this for the better part of 20 years.

Rohirrim
04-19-2010, 10:06 AM
"Going"?

True. If anybody but a "Ford" owned the Lions, they would have already moved.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-19-2010, 10:07 AM
I'm pretty sure the season imploded right after Clady cut his hair. That bastard.

Rabb
04-19-2010, 10:07 AM

he is great to follow and I love his podcasts...for a football fan it is really interesting insight and knowledge