PDA

View Full Version : Pre draft scavenger hunt

baja
04-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Your mission;

To search and find the most funny or scrambled Mock Post

I will Pay Pal the winner 10 bucks.

The winner will be determined by a poll thread consisting of the top 5 entrants of my choosing.

All in fun Mock ;D

this thread must reach 100 posts to activate the prize option.

This is not about bashing Mock, it is meant to be a collection of his unintentionally funny posts

theAPAOps5
04-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Mock posts Christmas letter from his pastor. Alec is a dick. Mock lets it fly:

Does your pastor know you **** cats?

Let me tell you again you insensitive rude idiot...and loves DOGS...get your pooper scooper out...

Your the type that just lets the dog crap in the neigbors yard aren't you.

You "vouluntarily" gave up your gun collection didn't you. You are a lying sack of crap. I allready beat you down on that one.

Your such a crass idiot with obvious anger issues you have to insult a perfectly peacefull good will christmas message from a pastor.

Go to HELL. The man is highly respected and for you to jump in and make your random idiotic insults like a crazed asylum escapee is almost funnier than obnoxious. Your comments stand on their own.

Your an angry man under the eye of the courts. done.

You have serious anger issues done.

You don't ever have a kind word. done

Your a general a-hole. done.

EDITED BECAUSE THIS ATTACK WAS BAD

I've put up with your crap long enough. Hey, aren't you late for your probation hearing or is there allready a warrent out for you?

I'm done with your stupidity. Take you crap and eat it you dumbass. Wallow it because I'm going to be smearing it all over you.

C'mon...your a big man that your vibrating guns have been taken from you..."voluntarily" so you can get a 9 MM. What a line of crap.

You remind me of a comedy figure. Honestly, your uhttp://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=90835nstable. Your self validation comes from insulting others to make yourself feel better about yourself when you know your actually a POS.Sorry Popps...when you post a Merry Christmas letter and am attacked...WTF am I supposed to do?

BTW you can take a hike too Champ..Beezer doesn't look like that idiot cat. He's in my avatar.

Thank you...

Look you dumbass, you probably don't even know who Dean Wormers wife was or how she was a whore.

Your your just a juvinile moron thinking your making cute internet insults.

I protect my cat, why did this go there? I don't **** the cat. He's in a cookie and perfectly safe. So ****ing what?

Wow...I should have the cat outside in december mousing or whatever? You people are a bunch of idiots. BTW, the cat sleeps in different spots all the time.

He's slept on on a rug in front of the toilet, a fridge, a shoebox, a corner for no apparent reason, a dawer, and of course...my quilt.
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/archive/index.php/t-50589.html

baja
04-17-2010, 02:21 PM
LOL good start

HAT
04-17-2010, 02:43 PM
That was at leart out of context.

WEhat is funny is te fact
I can barely walk, mansaged to get a apartment, get a coputrer, and a maid tgat gives me 500$ plus free rent .

**** you all!

I'm he idiot out of a hospise!
**** you all.

:strong:

baja
04-17-2010, 02:47 PM
lol

Dagmar
04-17-2010, 02:55 PM
I love how he makes spelling mistakes when seeking sympathy.

Oh mock, he so crazy.

Steve Sewell
04-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Can we include ~Crash~ in this contest?

GreatBronco16
04-17-2010, 03:01 PM
I'm not searching for a link, but I'm sure everyone knows this one.

"your an idiot, STFU"

;D

Blueflame
04-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Sorry. Not taking any part in a thread that's going to wind up making fun of a man who's lucky to still be alive.

Many things are funny, Baja. In my opinion though.... this isn't.

HAT
04-17-2010, 03:15 PM
I love how he makes spelling mistakes when seeking sympathy.

Oh mock, he so crazy.

Exactly.....

I don't really think it's for sympathy per se....More just an excuse for when he's sh!t-faced drunk.

I mean, compare the above to this post from just a week ago. ???

I remwember buying a Packard Bell, (little did I know), cause it had windows 98.

It cost like 1800. 2000 pent, 8 MB memory, 2 gigs HD.

Now it seems the standard is quad core/8GB/1 GB blue ray/wireless 4G w\ith your smartphone.

Frankly, it seems to me the companies are milking advancements. Yet it seems there is plenty of competition.

I understand the theory that computing power doubles ever year, but why not even close to other fields?

I know, data in /data out, but I can't help thinking that there is some facist underpinings.

I dunno.

baja
04-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Sorry. Not taking any part in a thread that's going to wind up making fun of a man who's lucky to still be alive.

It is not meant to belittle Mock he has said so many unintentionally funny things that there should be a collection of them published.

That's what I am looking for - the unintentionally funny things. Like the late nights he and Slap went at it.

I have consistently supported Mock all these years. Mock is our very own Yogi Barra

Did you read the OP?

lately you assume the worse it seems.

baja
04-17-2010, 03:43 PM
So guys lets keep this to the unintentionally funny quotes of Mock or I'll have to delete this thread

theAPAOps5
04-17-2010, 03:49 PM

Well, I participated in the light that its some of Mocks greatest hits not so much making fun of Mock himself.

We all have posted stuff that are worth being teased about and the same goes for mock. Thats why I chose something pre-incident.

Just wanted to clarify my participation.

baja
04-17-2010, 03:55 PM

If this thread turns to attacking Mock I will delete it.

like I said I am looking to create a collection of the truly funny posts by Mock and there many to chose from.

And Mock if this bothers you just say the word and I will delete it.

Chris
04-17-2010, 03:55 PM
This is going to be golden.

Popps
04-17-2010, 04:14 PM
I protect my cat, why did this go there? I don't **** the cat. He's in a cookie and perfectly safe. So ****ing what?

Oh my god. I don't even know what to say.

Blueflame
04-17-2010, 04:18 PM
If this thread turns to attacking Mock I will delete it.

like I said I am looking to create a collection of the truly funny posts by Mock and there many to chose from.

And Mock if this bothers you just say the word and I will delete it.

Fair enough. I still opt not to participate, however.... *exits thread*

Dagmar
04-17-2010, 04:31 PM
I liked the one he said horribly racist things to me because I am an immigrant. Pre-incident.

broncswin
04-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Fair enough. I still opt not to participate, however.... *exits thread*

quit whinning...just watch it and if it turns bad moderate it...no one cares how this hurts your feelings:approve:

Popps
04-17-2010, 05:39 PM
isn't.

O.K... let's be fair here...

Do we know that Mock is the only person who has encountered or overcome adversity of the life-threatening variety on this site? I don't think we do.

Now, if Mock were currently in a state of duress or danger, I'd say he'd be off-limits... and of course, his family or personal life should be off-limits.

But, Mock is alive and well. In fact, Mock spends 100% of his time here insulting and belittling other posters, calling them idiots, attacking people, etc.

So, while I'm not advocating attacking him... I'd say his participation before and after his accident makes him fair-game for some fun. He certainly takes shots at other people all day long.

Beyond that, it seems to me that 95% of Mock's funniest material would have come from his first 30K posts, rather than his last few thousand since his issue.

I personally wish Mock the very best in recovery, health and happiness in real life. I hope he and his family are well. But, in forum life... he's not exempt from a little smack when he's here running it himself all day long.

I'm sure Mock himself wouldn't advocate that he should be able to dish it out, and yet be shielded from any retorts.

Los Broncos
04-17-2010, 07:18 PM
I agree with Popps, some of those posts are awesome, had my crying Ha!

I wish someone could post an old thread where he was on the roof at like 3 am looking for his cat, classic just funny.

Dagmar
04-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Something about meth alley?

baja
04-17-2010, 07:44 PM
So what nobody want's to win 10 bucks

theAPAOps5
04-17-2010, 08:01 PM
I am pretty sure I am the front runner. Even if I have to bump to 100 posts.

baja
04-17-2010, 08:09 PM
LOLyou better not

Tombstone RJ
04-17-2010, 09:08 PM
alll riiight giggity giggity...

HAT
04-18-2010, 09:13 AM
quit whinning...just watch it and if it turns bad moderate it...no one cares how this hurts your feelings:approve:

Rep!

bowtown
04-18-2010, 10:18 AM
I sure would like to find the Alexandria Library, I am pretty sure it was destroyed.
Atlantis may be shrouded in myth, the the Great Library is spoken of in many accounts.
Cayce said it was under the Sphinx. He said Atlantis was under Bimini, well before the odd underwater steps were found.
Unfortunately, the Egypitian Antiquities authoraties are so leery after all the plundering by the British, among others, efforts to dig under the Sphinx have always been thwarted.
I find the Library, or even parts of it would be bigger than finding the grail.
It's possible both are in the same place.
I have a rather rudimentary understanding of the science, since I probably read every book on ancient Hebrew at the DU Seminary...Jewish religion doesn't exactly have honorable roots. The modern Christian religion is the most forgiving of all, thank God.
Regardless, I learned alot. Yawheh wasn't really a one god, he was just the greatest.
There is alot hidden from our past. I searched and searched the archives of Denver University to try to find it, but the furthest I could find was Yahweh, who was basically a dog.
The priests worshiped cats as well. So EXCUSE ME.
All my Beezlebub does is sleep, hunt wrens and jump houses. Along with some friskies.
One time I saw him jump 10 feet. I will rant on.
Cats rule dogs. A big cat will tear a dog to threads. Look it up.
Dogs need to pack up to chase a big cat off. Look it up.
So what if my Egyptian Mau is coiled in his electric blankie....He likes it...or he likes to go outside and create havoc with Yellow Cat. He is pretty demanding. He will beg like some cripple to get outside, so there he goes.
It's his responsibilty to keep from getting killed. Enough about a stupid cat, I have more at the cat farm or the pound.
Back to Atlantis. Plato didn't have it placed off the greek islands. it was off of Gibralter.
If it was total myth, why do you think the ocean is named the Atlantic Ocean.
I would just love to look into the Alexandria Library just once. It's too bad it probably has been destroyed, yet there is no record of it's destruction. Yet that might as well of been destroyed.
Since we have the rosetta stone, we could probably translate most of it.
I will stand by Atlantis was either in the shallows of Bimini, or at Antarctica, and that the Grand Library is under the Sphinx or totally erased.

broncogary
04-18-2010, 10:21 AM

An excellent example of mock's stream of consciousness posting style. :thumbsup:

HAT
04-18-2010, 11:50 AM

bowtown FTW.....

/thread

baja
04-18-2010, 02:11 PM
bowtown FTW.....

/thread

Are you kidding there are hundreds more Mock posts as good or better.

Dagmar
04-18-2010, 02:18 PM
That's two threads posted by baja I thought would be epic that have not been huge, very surprised!

baja
04-18-2010, 02:22 PM
That's two threads posted by baja I thought would be epic that have not been huge, very surprised!

The "Post of the Century " will come back

This one who knows maybe I should bump the prize to 100 bucks. ;D

s0phr0syne
04-18-2010, 02:53 PM
When I first joined up, I barely got to catch the end of the greatness of mock.

Loved/hated logging on to try and decipher his posts. Bowtown's definitely got the most mock post so far.... can't wait to see others

Dr.5280
04-18-2010, 11:43 PM
Word of advice to all:

1.) If your peanut butter smells like poo, don't eat it.
2.) If your poo smells like peanut butter. don't eat it.

Rock Chalk
05-11-2010, 12:11 PM

He brings it on himself.

Los Broncos
05-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by watermock
I sure would like to find the Alexandria Library, I am pretty sure it was destroyed.
Atlantis may be shrouded in myth, the the Great Library is spoken of in many accounts.
Cayce said it was under the Sphinx. He said Atlantis was under Bimini, well before the odd underwater steps were found.
Unfortunately, the Egypitian Antiquities authoraties are so leery after all the plundering by the British, among others, efforts to dig under the Sphinx have always been thwarted.
I find the Library, or even parts of it would be bigger than finding the grail.
It's possible both are in the same place.
I have a rather rudimentary understanding of the science, since I probably read every book on ancient Hebrew at the DU Seminary...Jewish religion doesn't exactly have honorable roots. The modern Christian religion is the most forgiving of all, thank God.
Regardless, I learned alot. Yawheh wasn't really a one god, he was just the greatest.
There is alot hidden from our past. I searched and searched the archives of Denver University to try to find it, but the furthest I could find was Yahweh, who was basically a dog.
The priests worshiped cats as well. So EXCUSE ME.
All my Beezlebub does is sleep, hunt wrens and jump houses. Along with some friskies.
One time I saw him jump 10 feet. I will rant on.
Cats rule dogs. A big cat will tear a dog to threads. Look it up.
Dogs need to pack up to chase a big cat off. Look it up.
So what if my Egyptian Mau is coiled in his electric blankie....He likes it...or he likes to go outside and create havoc with Yellow Cat. He is pretty demanding. He will beg like some cripple to get outside, so there he goes.
It's his responsibilty to keep from getting killed. Enough about a stupid cat, I have more at the cat farm or the pound.
Back to Atlantis. Plato didn't have it placed off the greek islands. it was off of Gibralter.
If it was total myth, why do you think the ocean is named the Atlantic Ocean.
I would just love to look into the Alexandria Library just once. It's too bad it probably has been destroyed, yet there is no record of it's destruction. Yet that might as well of been destroyed.
Since we have the rosetta stone, we could probably translate most of it.
I will stand by Atlantis was either in the shallows of Bimini, or at Antarctica, and that the Grand Library is under the Sphinx or totally erased.

This is just awesome on so many levels.

crush17
05-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Blueflame = http://sidesalad.net/archives/DebbieDownerRachaelDratch.jpg

HAT
05-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Blueflame = http://sidesalad.net/archives/DebbieDownerRachaelDratch.jpg

I especially liked how she posted twice in a thread she "refused to participate in". ???

crush17
05-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Well, you know, Blue likes to push her opinion on everyone when she has one. Even if its always warped.