PDA

View Full Version : How old were when you had/having the best sex of you life

Pages : 1 [2]

Los Broncos
04-17-2010, 06:03 PM
I like a lot of foreplay with kissing, kissing the neck, touching ect...

Or just knocking one out before work.

Swedish Extrovert
04-17-2010, 07:01 PM
I like a lot of foreplay with kissing, kissing the neck, touching ect...

Or just knocking one out before work.

Unfortunately, I've never been involved with a girl who'd be down with just knocking one out before work/class. Wish I have.

Los Broncos
04-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Unfortunately, I've never been involved with a girl who'd be down with just knocking one out before work/class. Wish I have.

Really? Well your still young and educated it'll come :thumbs:

FireFly
04-17-2010, 07:07 PM
tough call - definitely in the last year, year and a half (I'm 27). In terms of my performance, and the women I've been with.

I find I enjoy it more when I know I'm doing a good (or less crappy job). When I was younger I was either too focused on myself or found that I ended up concentrating too much on her and over thinking is NOT a good thing

FireFly
04-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Oh, and the chick I'm with now granted it's only the first 7-8 months, but everyday after I get home from work oral masterclass

loving life atm!

ghwk
04-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Damn straight. I've enjoyed it since I started but women who have kids can be too damn tired to want it or enjoy it. As the kids get older we make up for lost time and find that older men take the time to make sure their partners are enjoying it just as much as opposed to younger guys who are in the "conquering" stage. I enjoy it so much more now, it's more of an "event", since the kids are gone and you can really let loose.

This. In bold. 11 and 6 year old boys trying to one up each other all day long. By the time i get home my wife is exhausted and usually in a crappy mood. I hate you all. Hilarious!

Popps
04-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Are you people serious?

I knew I shouldn't have opened this. Mouth-barf.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Are you people serious?

You know the thought of Baja getting all lathered up with coconut oil gets you randy.

It made me reflux a little... but I'm sheltered.

baja
04-17-2010, 08:08 PM
You know the thought of Baja getting all lathered up with coconut oil gets you randy.

It made me reflux a little... but I'm sheltered.

So have you been in Nebraska all your life.

Tombstone RJ
04-17-2010, 09:09 PM
don't know if I have what it takes...

Ratboy
04-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Are you people serious?

Sex is ewwy!

SouthStndJunkie
04-17-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm still waiting for baja to start pimping the benefits of some obscure herbal hard on remedy that has been used by a remote tribe off the coast of Borneo for centuries.

Tombstone RJ
04-17-2010, 09:21 PM
I'm still waiting for baja to start pimping the benefits of some obscure herbal hard on remedy that has been used by a remote tribe off the coast of Borneo for centuries.

He's quite the lubber, err, I mean lover...

baja
04-17-2010, 09:33 PM

Delosperma echinatum

http://scienceblogs.com/bushwells/upload/2007/07/penis_cactus.jpg

Tombstone RJ
04-17-2010, 09:37 PM
bump

bronco610
04-18-2010, 01:40 AM
Okay, I'll play. I just had the best sex of my life for the thousandth time. You see sex is what man does to keep the species going. I will be 52 in less than 2 months and if I have learned anything it is this; there is sex and there is making love. Sex is as I said earlier, an instinct. Making love is passionate and personal. Some of you know what I mean. Until you meet that special someone that you can do both with at the same time you will never know the true meaning of having sex. My wife is the Love of my life and every time we have "sex" we also make love. It just doesn't get any better than that! Any way carry on.

baja
04-18-2010, 07:23 AM
Okay, I'll play. I just had the best sex of my life for the thousandth time. You see sex is what man does to keep the species going. I will be 52 in less than 2 months and if I have learned anything it is this; there is sex and there is making love. Sex is as I said earlier, an instinct. Making love is passionate and personal. Some of you know what I mean. Until you meet that special someone that you can do both with at the same time you will never know the true meaning of having sex. My wife is the Love of my life and every time we have "sex" we also make love. It just doesn't get any better than that! Any way carry on.

What a great blessing to have found someone in life to share your days with on a level such as you discribe.

The sad thing is there are some people that do not know what you are talking about. My prayer is that they will find what you have found because it is only understood through experience. you can't get it from a book. You can't buy it at any price. Everyone has it but you only realize it by giving it to another.

gunns
04-18-2010, 09:41 AM

If women have a man like this, they love sex because as he said it's passionate and personal. Women are generally looking for love when they have sex, when they've found it they express it.

You're a dream

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 09:47 AM
What a great blessing to have found someone in life to share your days with on a level such as you discribe.

The sad thing is there are some people that do not know what you are talking about. My prayer is that they will find what you have found because it is only understood through experience. you can't get it from a book. You can't buy it at any price. Everyone has it but you only realize it by giving it to another.

:rofl:

Ok Dr. Love.

Circle Orange
04-18-2010, 09:48 AM
What a skeevy thread!

Lady perverts everywhere approve. http://scosoft.com/s/Sex/707e2960.gif

baja
04-18-2010, 09:48 AM
That's professor Love to you.

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 09:49 AM
baja, where's all this stuff coming from anyway? Do you run some kind of hippy love camp down in mexico?

baja
04-18-2010, 09:49 AM
What a skeevy thread!

Lady perverts everywhere approve. http://scosoft.com/s/Sex/707e2960.gif

"Lady pervert", that's so Victorian

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 09:50 AM
That's professor Love to you.

Methinks the dr. doth profess too much...

baja
baja, where's all this stuff coming from anyway? Do you run some kind of hippy love camp down in mexico?

All what stuff?

Dr. Broncenstein

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/404456/80456372.jpg

baja
04-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Methinks the dr. doth profess too much...

Says the guy that would rather cut out his adenoids rather than wash his sinuses.;D

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Says the guy that would rather cut out his rather than wash his sinuses.;D

What?

baja
04-18-2010, 10:00 AM
What?

Opps I thought Dr. Broncostien posted that.

baja
04-18-2010, 10:01 AM
You know the guy that won't use a Nettie Pot because it's just too weird...

Never mind it's a practice that has been used successfully for thousands of years.

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 10:08 AM

Never mind it's a practice that has been used successfully for thousands of years.

I admit, I have no clue what your referencing and I'm not gonna read back though all you love posts to try and figure it out.

Love making is very intuitive. Either you get it or you don't. Love making is about giving, not receiving. The more you give, the more the other person wants to give back. Hence, two become one.

It's kinda sad that it's taken you 61 years to get it. But, by all means, please keep telling everyone how it's done.

baja
04-18-2010, 10:11 AM
I admit, I have no clue what your referencing and I'm not gonna read back though all you love posts to try and figure it out.

Love making is very intuitive. Either you get it or you don't. Love making is about giving, not receiving. The more you give, the more the other person wants to give back. Hence, two become one.

It's kinda sad that it's taken you 61 years to get it. But, by all means, please keep telling everyone how it's done.

Hey if you don't like the thread why do you have 20 posts in it.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-18-2010, 10:14 AM

That video bears repeating. The female "model" looks like a re-animated Terry Schiavo who is drooling from her nose instead of her mouth. And no... I refuse to douche salene into one side of my face from a genie lamp, just to have it run out the other side. If I'm cramming some sort of theraputic agent into my nares, it better have some type of corticosteroid / anithistamine / adrenergic agonist.

/ not that there is anything wrong with your nose doucher
// just not for me

baja
04-18-2010, 10:24 AM

That video bears repeating. The female "model" looks like a re-animated Terry Schiavo who is drooling from her nose instead of her mouth. And no... I refuse to douche salene into one side of my face from a genie lamp, just to have it run out the other side. If I'm cramming some sort of theraputic agent into my nares, it better have some type of corticosteroid / anithistamine / adrenergic agonist.

/ not that there is anything wrong with your nose doucher
// just not for me

corticosteroids

Corticosteroids are a class of steroid hormones that are produced in the adrenal cortex. Corticosteroids are involved in a wide range of physiologic systems such as stress response, immune response and regulation of inflammation, carbohydrate metabolism, protein catabolism, blood electrolyte levels, and behavior.

Here are some side effects

http://arthritis-symptom.com/arthritis-drugs/corticosteroids.htm

Nope give some good old salt water ;D

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 10:29 AM
Hey if you don't like the thread why do you have 20 posts in it.

I'm board, why else do I post?

Dr. Broncenstein
04-18-2010, 10:37 AM
http://deco-00.slide.com/r/1/0/crop/0/0/0/0/800/800/rN3X5qYVz5zbmPQzPgwytSovQ6Vl6tWoo96C3x__5PZJb-ZpIOaP1mABRRYZKtJ2vs_vABJr9UbVMPhQCNjSg1-V1iGZyBVMXrEl/iP4xdQDMwz-1UqKJVFnCqCeP6WFk

ghwk
04-18-2010, 10:39 AM

Absolutely. Not far behind you age wise and i couldn't agree more, even after 15 years of marriage. The kids suck a lot of the energy so the opportunities aren't what they used to be, but when both partners are clicking sex an making love are wonderfully intermingled.

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 10:43 AM
http://deco-00.slide.com/r/1/0/crop/0/0/0/0/800/800/rN3X5qYVz5zbmPQzPgwytSovQ6Vl6tWoo96C3x__5PZJb-ZpIOaP1mABRRYZKtJ2vs_vABJr9UbVMPhQCNjSg1-V1iGZyBVMXrEl/iP4xdQDMwz-1UqKJVFnCqCeP6WFk

Oops, I'm bored. Thanks Dr. Grammar!

bronco610
04-18-2010, 10:43 AM
Absolutely. Not far behind you age wise and i couldn't agree more, even after 15 years of marriage. The kids suck a lot of the energy so the opportunities aren't what they used to be, but when both partners are clicking sex an making love are wonderfully intermingled.

No kids at home here, so Im lucky in more than one way. :)

Swedish Extrovert
04-18-2010, 03:14 PM
While we're on the subject... anyone know how to get condom lube out of bedsheets?

I have a little spot on my bed, and anytime someone sees it, I have to explain what it is, and that probably won't go over to well next time I have a girl over.

Boobs McGee
04-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Condoms? what are those ??

Boobs McGee
04-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Baja, I agree with the oils.

HOTTEST foreplay ever for me....I'd cleared out the furniture in the front room of an apartment I lived in in grand lake, took the mattress off the bed, and created a "giant bed" with all of the pillows in the house. It was like an entire living room bed. Anywho, candles lit, some great music playing...

Locked the door after the GF got home, and we basically commenced with full body nude massages, with some coconut scented heating massage oil (it's edible, but NOT tasty at all). ****ing steamy! It was incredible. The only rule was no penetration. Lasted about an hour before some of the hottest sex I've ever had in my life. WOW what a night. best. foreplay. ever.

For the most part though, I'm a big fan of texts. The dirtiness depends on the day i guess, but even letting your lady know your thinking about her gets her thinking about YOU, and that mental aspect I've found works pretty well.

Making out is the best consistent foreplay though, imo. A hot make out session (I'm talking MAKE OUT session, not just some quick kisses and boom boom time) gets her wet and me hard, EVERY time. Thank god for lips and people that know how to use them

Boobs McGee
04-18-2010, 05:52 PM
and p.s. this thread PROBABLY needs to go in the ring of fame. I haven't laughed so hard in a LOOOOOOOoooooong time...and have been repping accordingly. You people on here are abso****inglutely hilarious!!!!

Great job baja

baja
04-18-2010, 06:06 PM
and p.s. this thread PROBABLY needs to go in the ring of fame. I haven't laughed so hard in a LOOOOOOOoooooong time...and have been repping accordingly. You people on here are abso****inglutely hilarious!!!!

Great job baja

Thanks

It has turned out to be a great thread, a mix of wit, humor, candidness, insight and a surprising amount of heart felt sharing.

If you haven't read it yet check it out.

baja
04-18-2010, 06:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nojWJ6-XmeQ&NR=1

Archer81
04-18-2010, 06:20 PM

Condom: Male prophylactic device designed to prevent the emission of sexual fluids while engaging in intercourse.

Othernames: Dongbag, Shrinkwrap, jimmy coat, the negotiator.

:Broncos:

baja
04-18-2010, 06:21 PM
the negotiator LOL

Garcia Bronco
04-18-2010, 06:46 PM
Everytime I have sex it's better than the last time. That means everytime you see me, I am having the best sex of my life.

Archer81
04-18-2010, 06:50 PM
While we're on the subject... anyone know how to get condom lube out of bedsheets?

I have a little spot on my bed, and anytime someone sees it, I have to explain what it is, and that probably won't go over to well next time I have a girl over.

If its rubber lube, then it should be water based...unless its glycerin. In which case you might have to get some spot remover and wash the sheet/bedspread a couple of times. The faster you get to the spot after it shows up, easier it will probably be to get rid of it.

Tip: Water based lubes are your friend. Easy cleanup...if it gets tacky while engaging in mattress mambo, add some water. Fixes that right up.

I had a buddy who used to date a girl, and every night he'd open a condom and leave it unopened on the nightstand. They break up, and I am helping him move, and a dried dong bag had cemented itself to the tabletop...So wierd.

baja
04-18-2010, 06:54 PM
If its rubber lube, then it should be water based...unless its glycerin. In which case you might have to get some spot remover and wash the sheet/bedspread a couple of times. The faster you get to the spot after it shows up, easier it will probably be to get rid of it.

Tip: Water based lubes are your friend. Easy cleanup...if it gets tacky while engaging in mattress mambo, add some water. Fixes that right up.

I had a buddy who used to date a girl, and every night he'd open a condom and leave it unopened on the nightstand. They break up, and I am helping him move, and a dried dong bag had cemented itself to the tabletop...So wierd.

Good God man!

Any shiit stained underwear stories you'd like to share? ;D

Archer81
04-18-2010, 06:59 PM
Good God man!

Any shiit stained underwear stories you'd like to share? ;D

No.

Have I ever shared the story where I got hammered on keystone light and jaeger and passed out standing up? My head landed in an overfull ashtray. That was awesome.

loborugger
04-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Condom: Male prophylactic device designed to prevent the emission of sexual fluids while engaging in intercourse.

Othernames: Dongbag, Shrinkwrap, jimmy coat, the negotiator.

I think you would need a certain level of endowment to refer to it as a 'Dongbag'. I just dont see dong or dongbag working for the little guys. Same with schlong.

Archer81
04-18-2010, 07:05 PM
I think you would need a certain level of endowment to refer to it as a 'Dongbag'. I just dont see dong or dongbag working for the little guys. Same with schlong.

The human male has the largest penis of any primate. The gorilla, the largest primate has a 1/4 inch penis.

So in comparison, even small humans can be considered dong worthy when compared to our primate cousins.

baja
04-18-2010, 07:10 PM
The human male has the largest penis of any primate. The gorilla, the largest primate has a 1/4 inch penis.

So in comparison, even small humans can be considered dong worthy when compared to our primate cousins.

so we have distended from apes.

loborugger
04-18-2010, 07:11 PM

Well in that case, I will remind the gorilla at the zoo of this fact the next I go.

Archer81
04-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Well in that case, I will remind the gorilla at the zoo of this fact the next I go.

Yes. Its theorized male humans have larger penises because women took that as a sign of good genetic health way back in the day.

So...size does matter. Our dongs prove it.

Gorillas also have tiny testicles...they dont hump much. So dont be mean when you inform him of his uhh...anatomy.

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Yes. Its theorized male humans have larger penises because women took that as a sign of good genetic health way back in the day.

Gorillas also have tiny testicles...they dont hump much. So dont be mean when you inform him of his uhh...anatomy.

It's also theorized that the size of men's penises is directly correlated to the size of women's vaginal canals. The larger the vaginal canal of the females in said poplulation, the larger the average penis size is for the male counter parts. Also, the larger the babies that are squeezed through those vaginal canals when born.

So, it's all on the woman's shoulders as to how large our penises are. Which, yikes, actually makes sense.

Archer81
04-18-2010, 07:39 PM
It's also theorized that the size of men's penises is directly correlated to the size of women's vaginal canals. The larger the vaginal canal of the females in said poplulation, the larger the average penis size is for the male counter parts. Also, the larger the babies that are squeezed through those vaginal canals when born.

So, it's all on the woman's shoulders as to how large our penises are. Which, yikes, actually makes sense.

This thread is now epic, and deserved a ROF nod.

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 07:49 PM

Also, it should be noted that the reason homosapiens have such large penises is do to one very simple reason: homosapien females are the only female in the entire animal kingdom that experience pleasure when having sexual intercourse.

You wanna know why your dick is bigger than a 800lbs gorilla? Because it hurts like hell for the female gorilla to have intercourse. If your a big gorilla, you don't want a big penis cause it will prevent you from spreading your genes. The ladies will NOT have sex with you.

baja
04-18-2010, 08:02 PM
Also, it should be noted that the reason homosapiens have such large penises is do to one very simple reason: homosapien females are the only female in the entire animal kingdom that experience pleasure when having sexual intercourse.

You wanna know why your dick is bigger than a 800lbs gorilla? Because it hurts like hell for the female gorilla to have intercourse. If your a big gorilla, you don't want a big penis cause it will prevent you from spreading your genes. The ladies will NOT have sex with you.

Well clearly black men are not descended from gorillas.

Archer81
04-18-2010, 08:07 PM

...That...

Or when primates stood up, the birth canal went from behind to the front to accomodate our new way of locomotion. Suddenly a 1/4 inch gorilla wang was not going to cut it...so the male anatomy likewise changed (grew bigger) to compensate. The continuing upward trend in the size of the male member is one part luck and 2 parts natural selection...

We are the only species to actually procreate face to face, and one of only a couple of species that has sex just to have it. Gorillas and chimps go into estrus when its time.

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 08:14 PM
...That...

Or when primates stood up, the birth canal went from behind to the front to accomodate our new way of locomotion. Suddenly a 1/4 inch gorilla wang was not going to cut it...so the male anatomy likewise changed (grew bigger) to compensate. The continuing upward trend in the size of the male member is one part luck and 2 parts natural selection...

We are the only species to actually procreate face to face, and one of only a couple of species that has sex just to have it. Gorillas and chimps go into estrus when its time.

That doesn't make as much sense as the theory I put forward. It makes sense that penis size is tied directly to the size of the female vaginal canal. In fact, I think its been proven this is the case. Also, the populations that have larger vaginal canals have larger babies at birth, so there is a direct correlation between the size of babies at birth in a given human population to the size of the females birth canal (and the males penis size).

Archer81
04-18-2010, 08:24 PM
That doesn't make as much sense as the theory I put forward. It makes sense that penis size is tied directly to the size of the female vaginal canal. In fact, I think its been proven this is the case. Also, the populations that have larger vaginal canals have larger babies at birth, so there is a direct correlation between the size of babies at birth in a given human population to the size of the females birth canal (and the males penis size).

Then that ratio would stay consistent in any given population, and it doesnt. I like your theory, it make sense, but I dont agree with it.

Think about it, does any other animal species have an external male sexual organ? No. So an explanation for why we do is because of how the female vagina has shifted to a forward postion, and up. Men have acquired length to match the shift to ensure reproduction. Evolution does not force a change unless there is a reason. And we continue to see the average size of the human penis going up because women subconsciously like the bigger wang. Big wang = a genetically healthy male.

I think I have found what my graduate work will be on...its a subject I enjoy, so why not?

baja
04-18-2010, 08:31 PM
So are you saying Pee Wee Herman is not very evolved?

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Then that ratio would stay consistent in any given population, and it doesnt. I like your theory, it make sense, but I dont agree with it.

Think about it, does any other animal species have an external male sexual organ? No. So an explanation for why we do is because of how the female vagina has shifted to a forward postion, and up. Men have acquired length to match the shift to ensure reproduction. Evolution does not force a change unless there is a reason. And we continue to see the average size of the human penis going up because women subconsciously like the bigger wang. Big wang = a genetically healthy male.

I think I have found what my graduate work will be on...its a subject I enjoy, so why not?

Male genitalia is exposed though out the mammal population. Male primates have exposed genitalia as do cows and horses, etc. It's external, but protected from exposure. Remember that humans are no different, it's called foreskin and we remove it for obvious reasons.

baja
04-18-2010, 08:44 PM
What are the obvious reasons for the barbaric practice of circumcision?

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 08:45 PM

Cleanliness

baja
04-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Cleanliness

Shower

baja
04-18-2010, 08:48 PM
Do what WalMart does...... Roll it Back

baja
04-18-2010, 08:52 PM
As long as we are throwing around evolutionary results here's one for ya...

We have lost the ability to lick our own balls due to thousands of years of circumcision.

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Cleanliness is next to godliness, or didn't you get the memo baja? Probably not... hey, if we ever meet, please put some deodorant on. And, try not to play with yourself.

Swedish Extrovert
04-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Cleanliness is next to godliness, or didn't you get the memo baja? Probably not... hey, if we ever meet, please put some deodorant on. And, try not to play with yourself.

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness, and cleanliness is godliness, then God is empty, just like me.

baja
04-18-2010, 09:23 PM

Hygiene

The foreskin is easy to care for and the intact penis is easy to keep clean. The foreskin usually does not fully retract for several years and should never be forced. When the foreskin is fully retractable, boys should be taught the importance of washing underneath the foreskin every day.

Gently rinsing the genital area while bathing is sufficient. Harsh soap and excessive washing can irritate the penis, which can lead to inflammation of the glans (balanitis). [24]

Smegma is a white waxy substance, consisting of natural secretions and shed skin cells, that may occur around the folds of the genitalia in both males and females. In the past it was feared that smegma might be carcinogenic (and this fear was used as a justification for circumcision), but this fear has been disproven. Good general hygiene and common sense are key to preventing infection.

http://www.cirp.org/pages/parents/FAQ/

Mr. Trout
04-18-2010, 09:24 PM
The more insane the woman is, the better the sex is.

ding. ding. ding. winner.

loborugger
04-18-2010, 09:28 PM
This thread wasnt complete until someone with the handle of Mr Trout posted... ;)

loborugger
04-18-2010, 09:29 PM
New question... how many sexual partners have you had.

I've done a world tour... when I was in school in

A-school in Maryland - 1

Stationed in Florida for 2 years - 7 (I was on a roll here, living in a frathouse that I sub-least from one of the brothers who was living with his girlfriend.)

Stationed in Maine for 2 years - only 3, and one of them was in Montreal :(

Visiting in Sweden - 1

I honestly don't know how many in Denver this last year. I want to say 4, but a couple of those are "maybes" that may or may not have happened, and there is another one that I don't count in that number.

Really??? You are gonna post notches in the bed post. Lame

Swedish Extrovert
04-18-2010, 09:30 PM
Really??? You are gonna post notches in the bed post. Lame

Dude, I'm not talking about the girls individually. Considering the other things that have gone on in this thread I thought it was cool.

Otherwise, I'll delete it if it is a faux pas.

baja
04-18-2010, 09:32 PM
This thread wasnt complete until someone with the handle of Mr Trout posted... ;)

LOL I thought the same...

Waiting for Mr. Willy to post.

Mr. Trout
04-18-2010, 10:45 PM

you betcha..lol. swam upstream just to post that.

broncocalijohn
04-18-2010, 11:04 PM
Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness, and cleanliness is godliness, then God is empty, just like me.

Thank you Billy from Smashing Pumpkins.

azbroncfan
04-19-2010, 08:50 AM

Save your poor boy from embarassment in high school and college when girls start telling everyone he has a hooded elf.

baja
04-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Save your poor boy from embarassment in high school and college when girls start telling everyone he has a hooded elf.

I got circumcised at age 21 to get a 30 day medical leave from the Army.
Dumbest decision of my life.

The penis gets desensitized by about 1/2.

Sex was much more pleasurable with the foreskin.

Love your son? Do not have him circumcised.

broncobum6162
04-19-2010, 09:06 AM
If you read the posts here they reveal what Gunns is is pointing out. If you make it about a mutual sharing and not about scoring you will have much better experiences a lot more often. If younger men understood this they would find one of life's greatest pleasures. If all you want to do is get laid a hooker is your best option and cheeper in the long run.
Boy you said a mouthful there......I'm dating 23 yr. old right now and sometimes I think getting a hooker would be much much easier, cheaper and less drama LOL!

bap454
04-19-2010, 09:53 AM
How old was I...... about 1 day younger than I am now..... for reals!

Dr. Broncenstein
04-19-2010, 09:59 AM

This is something we can agree on. There is no reason medically for neonatal circumcision. Proper hygiene takes care of 99% of the issues that circumcision proponents argue about.

There are reasons for circumcisions, and I wind up doing a fair number per year on older kids. adults, and even geriatrics. Almost always, I do circumcisions for phimosis. Sometimes I'll just do a dorsal slit procedure for balanitis or balanoposthitis for the nursing home patients.

Unless there is a surgical indication like phimosis, I just can't imagine why routine circumcisions are carried out. Not only that, but typically the physicians performing the routine circs have almost no surgical training or ability. So you are putting the fate of a neonatal penis in the hands of a non-surgeon, who is now operating at a time when there is the least amount of foreskin for error... and without a true surgical indication. I think it's almost criminal.

TailgateNut
04-19-2010, 10:00 AM
Boy you said a mouthful there......I'm dating 23 yr. old right now and sometimes I think getting a hooker would be much much easier, cheaper and less drama LOL!

No shiate, I jumped into one of those "relationships" after getting divorced from my first wife, and I wish I never even thought about it. I was like a frigging rash: Kept growing on me and nothing could get rid of "it".

DenverBrit
04-19-2010, 10:50 AM

Being Jewish or a Doc getting a fee for unnecessary surgery. ;D

Archer81
04-19-2010, 10:52 AM
I have a hard time with uncircumsized penises. They just look wierd...I understand that naturally thats how we are all born...but its kinda grody.

I personally dont have an opinion either way on the rightness of male circumcision. If I had sons, I would probably have them cut.

DenverBrit
04-19-2010, 10:53 AM

But then you don't get to show the girls.........Elf hat on, Elf hat off. ;)

DenverBrit
04-19-2010, 10:54 AM
This is something we can agree on. There is no reason medically for neonatal circumcision. Proper hygiene takes care of 99% of the issues that circumcision proponents argue about.

There are reasons for circumcisions, and I wind up doing a fair number per year on older kids. adults, and even geriatrics. Almost always, I do circumcisions for phimosis. Sometimes I'll just do a dorsal slit procedure for balanitis or balanoposthitis for the nursing home patients.

Unless there is a surgical indication like phimosis, I just can't imagine why routine circumcisions are carried out. Not only that, but typically the physicians performing the routine circs have almost no surgical training or ability. So you are putting the fate of a neonatal penis in the hands of a non-surgeon, who is now operating at a time when there is the least amount of foreskin for error... and without a true surgical indication. I think it's almost criminal.

:thumbsup:

DenverBrit
04-19-2010, 10:55 AM

Absolutely!! :thumbsup:

Smiling Assassin27
04-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Yes, but what was I thinking? Surely you're more interested in this guy:

http://www.forkfulofnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/ox.jpg

Wow, J-Lo's dropped some weight. Looking good.

TailgateNut
04-19-2010, 11:12 AM

:rofl:beat me to it!!:spit:

TailgateNut
04-19-2010, 11:14 AM
Everytime I have sex it's better than the last time. That means everytime you see me, I am having the best sex of my life.

Posting on the OM is not considered sex by most adults. But, to each his own.

crawdad
04-19-2010, 11:20 AM
Posting on the OM is not considered sex by most adults. But, to each his own.

:thumbsup:

TailgateNut
04-19-2010, 11:42 AM

In addition to my previous "funny" response, let get serious.

The only times I've "seen you", you were either riding a bicycle or walking through the lot with another guy. Which one is "better sex". The bicycle seat or the guy?

baja
04-19-2010, 01:49 PM

BTW I saved that foreskin and made it into a headband.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-19-2010, 01:52 PM

For your pet turtle?

baja
04-19-2010, 01:56 PM
How did you know!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EaR461IgOzc/RfyzyvuXSzI/AAAAAAAAAB0/fopNHB9v88U/s320/Emily+Riding+Turtle.jpg

Dr. Broncenstein
04-19-2010, 01:57 PM
How did you know!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EaR461IgOzc/RfyzyvuXSzI/AAAAAAAAAB0/fopNHB9v88U/s320/Emily+Riding+Turtle.jpg

well played

broncobum6162
04-21-2010, 08:37 AM
Ok, Cabo update. Day 2-Day 3. Classy Italian lady from California.........Wow:kiss:

ghwk
04-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Ok, Cabo update. Day 2-Day 3. Classy Italian lady from California.........Wow:kiss:

That post is useless without pictures. The mane will tell you how well you are doing. :spit:

broncobum6162
04-22-2010, 12:04 AM
That post is useless without pictures. The mane will tell you how well you are doing. :spit:

Sorry Man, can't do that. She was too good to me to put her picture on the internet. Trust me on this one. :sunshine:

cutthemdown
04-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Sorry Man, can't do that. She was too good to me to put her picture on the internet. Trust me on this one. :sunshine:

Her along with the many girls in the Niagra falls area makes you a ledgend.

Let me guess no pictures of the 200 pound marlin you didn't catch either?

Bronco Yoda
04-22-2010, 01:01 AM
Remember that line in fight club about the grade school thing (lmao)... That's what this thread reminds me of.

watermock
04-22-2010, 02:03 AM

http://www.theamericanmind.com/images/conehead.jpg

broncobum6162
04-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Her along with the many girls in the Niagra falls area makes you a ledgend.

Let me guess no pictures of the 200 pound marlin you didn't catch either?

**** you all, people that really know me know I'm real. I don't need to impress you w/ pictures. I should have never even said a word. Sorry now that I did.

Boobs McGee
05-09-2010, 12:41 AM
NSFW UPDATE

so without getting TOO graphic, gotta say last night I tried something new and it was awesome.

I've always been a fan of using toys (not on a consistent basis obviously, but it's fun to mix things up). This girl who I've been seeing off and on went to one of those parties (the name escapes me right now...it's like a pampered chef party but with sex stuff) and came home with some goodies.

So, this thing was basically a ring (for me) with a vibrator built on to it (for her). GOOOOOOD TIMES. Didn't really do a lot for MY pleasure...it felt good, nothing earth shattering or anything, but was an absolute home run for her.

Baja, when you get a chance, check it out. I think she said it was like twenty bucks. Fan****ingtastic.

ol number 7
05-09-2010, 04:24 AM
Contrary to popular belief, I am not a virgin.

However, I've never had really "good" sex, so I don't have a clue.

Bob remember that girl that looked like Mark Mangino only with a mustache. I'd say that was your best best dude.

OABB
05-09-2010, 06:27 AM
NSFW UPDATE

so without getting TOO graphic, gotta say last night I tried something new and it was awesome.

I've always been a fan of using toys (not on a consistent basis obviously, but it's fun to mix things up). This girl who I've been seeing off and on went to one of those parties (the name escapes me right now...it's like a pampered chef party but with sex stuff) and came home with some goodies.

So, this thing was basically a ring (for me) with a vibrator built on to it (for her). GOOOOOOD TIMES. Didn't really do a lot for MY pleasure...it felt good, nothing earth shattering or anything, but was an absolute home run for her.

Baja, when you get a chance, check it out. I think she said it was like twenty bucks. Fan****ingtastic.

sounds cool, but it's much cheaper to just stick her hand in a wall socket.

baja
05-09-2010, 06:40 AM
NSFW UPDATE

Thanks I will

I take messages like this as God talking tome. ;D

baja
05-09-2010, 06:55 AM
**** you all, people that really know me know I'm real. I don't need to impress you w/ pictures. I should have never even said a word. Sorry now that I did.

I think they are just teasing you a little don't be so sensitive. ;D

baja
06-24-2010, 10:57 AM
So what is your favorite sex toy anyway?

Rohirrim
06-24-2010, 11:41 AM
sounds cool, but it's much cheaper to just stick her hand in a wall socket.

Hose her down first. Hilarious!

Los Broncos
06-24-2010, 11:44 AM
So what is your favorite sex toy anyway?

Flesh light is pretty cool.

crush17
06-24-2010, 11:46 AM
I'm havin' the best sex of my life right now and I'm 30.

baja
06-24-2010, 11:48 AM
Thought you might enjoy a pic of a Cabo 5 star hotel restroom.

http://www.vulgartee.com/toilet%202.jpg

Bob's your Information Minister
06-24-2010, 12:17 PM
I guess I'll put this here.

Met a super hot girl last night for coffee. Actress, model. She shows up dressed to kill (three inch heels, cleavage revealing cocktail dress) and we hit it off very well. Lots in common, she's super funny and entertaining. Drags me off to a club or two and we meet her friends. Her friends like me. We get in a bit of an argument but it's nothing serious.

Throughout the night it became apparent she's really hot, but super bitchy. This actually turns me on, because it's what I love. But I was so blown away by it all that by the end of the night I had never really escalated physically and the mood wasn't right for a kiss.

Anyway, she seems to know she was kind of bitchy and asks me if I really want to see her again? I say yes and try to set up a dinner date, to which she seems open.

Anyway, to get to the point, if dinner happens, how should I play it afterward? Get her to go dancing, or just suggest hanging at her place? She seems very open sexually (we discussed anal, and she brought it up, lol) and I don't think she would have invited me along to meet friends if she wasn't attracted to me. She's very, very liberal.

There's no way I want to actually date her, because she's so bitchy. But **** her? Most definitely. She would probably eat me after the sex, but it would be worth it.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Currently, my girl and I have the best sex of my life. She doesn't seem to mind too much, either.

baja
06-24-2010, 12:26 PM

Met a super hot girl last night for coffee. Actress, model. She shows up dressed to kill (three inch heels, cleavage revealing cocktail dress) and we hit it off very well. Lots in common, she's super funny and entertaining. Drags me off to a club or two and we meet her friends. Her friends like me. We get in a bit of an argument but it's nothing serious.

Throughout the night it became apparent she's really hot, but super b****y. This actually turns me on, because it's what I love. But I was so blown away by it all that by the end of the night I had never really escalated physically and the mood wasn't right for a kiss.

Anyway, she seems to know she was kind of b****y and asks me if I really want to see her again? I say yes and try to set up a dinner date, to which she seems open.

Anyway, to get to the point, if dinner happens, how should I play it afterward? Get her to go dancing, or just suggest hanging at her place? She seems very open sexually (we discussed anal, and she brought it up, lol) and I don't think she would have invited me along to meet friends if she wasn't attracted to me. She's very, very liberal.

There's no way I want to actually date her, because she's so b****y. But **** her? Most definitely. She would probably eat me after the sex, but it would be worth it.

Just ask her out on a date that clearly is meant to include sex. Go to a nice place a couple of hours out of town for dinner a show and rent a real nice room preferably at a resort. Explain before hand because it would be too far to drive back that same night you have gotten a suite at (drop impressive name here) . Present the whole package to her and see if she is on board. Don't drool while telling her this.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-24-2010, 12:58 PM

Throughout the night it became apparent she's really hot, but super b****y. This actually turns me on, because it's what I love. But I was so blown away by it all that by the end of the night I had never really escalated physically and the mood wasn't right for a kiss.

Anyway, she seems to know she was kind of b****y and asks me if I really want to see her again? I say yes and try to set up a dinner date, to which she seems open.

There's no way I want to actually date her, because she's so b****y. But **** her? Most definitely. She would probably eat me after the sex, but it would be worth it.

Send her a text that just says "DTF?" and see how she responds.

cutthemdown
06-24-2010, 01:10 PM
Everytime I get laid it's the best sex of my life!!!! You got to enjoy it while it's there because anytime could be your last time boys.

Requiem
06-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Just ask her if she wants to get her **** on.

bowtown
06-24-2010, 02:13 PM

First you should get her really drunk, then get her back to your mom's house. Now put on some romantic music, pull out the fruit and whipped cream, and then deflate that ****, J-O to an episode of Full House, go to bed, and stop posting your fantasies on a Broncos message board.

baja
06-24-2010, 02:29 PM
Everytime I get laid it's the best sex of my life!!!! You got to enjoy it while it's there because anytime could be your last time boys.

I wonder if men realize how much they reveal their sexual narcissism when they make statements like this.

I guarantee you every women who reads Cutthemdown's post mentally scratches his name off their fantasy list of potential sex partners.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-24-2010, 03:01 PM
I wonder if men realize how much they reveal their sexual narcissism when they make statements like this.

I guarantee you every women who reads Cutthemdown's post mentally scratches his name off their fantasy list of potential sex partners.

Something tells me that the women on this forum aren't fantasizing about the men on this forum. Call me crazy.

Sir might cross him off though.

Los Broncos
06-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Something tells me that the women on this forum aren't fantasizing about the men on this forum. Call me crazy.

Sir might cross him off though.

And most of the women are taken anyways.

baja
06-24-2010, 03:13 PM
And most of the women are taken anyways.

Don't kid yourself women fantasize just as men do. Doesn't mean the are going to cheat on their men.

Los Broncos
06-24-2010, 03:16 PM
Don't kid yourself women fantasize just as men do. Doesn't mean the are going to cheat on their men.

Are we talking the women here or in general?

baja
06-24-2010, 03:33 PM
In general of course, what you think I think we have cornered the market on women that have have sexual fantasies here. :D

Los Broncos
06-24-2010, 03:51 PM
I doubt any women here would fantazie about me, but I'd say most women do fantazie about men and women.

It's only natural.

Archer81
06-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Since I have done the college thing...Ive gotten a ton of ass. Odd how many dudes wish to experiment.

I am the thief of hearts and Uhh...men's virtue.

Go me.

Boobs McGee
06-24-2010, 08:07 PM
I doubt any women here would fantazie about me, but I'd say most women do fantazie about men and women.

It's only natural.

I was going to say... EVERYONE fantasizes. Well, I don't know about happily married couples (never been, so can't speak on the matter), but it would seem that every person with a libido will see SOMETHING in someone else that gets the gears turning. So, maybe just your name, IRON CLADY, gets some of the ladies on here hot and bothered. You never know

Boobs McGee
06-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Since I have done the college thing...Ive gotten a ton of ass. Odd how many dudes wish to experiment.

I am the thief of hearts and Uhh...men's virtue.

Go me.

:notworthy You're like the Flaming Van Wilder . Seems to me that dude ass in college would be a LOT easier to pull...you've got a lot of those guys that are riding the fence (pun intended), and college is their first chance to just let loose.

****er.

"ohhhh, dude, NO ONES gonna find out. It'll be our little secret. you're in college now bro, nobody knows you here" ;D

Archer81
06-24-2010, 08:15 PM
:notworthy You're like the Flaming Van Wilder . Seems to me that dude ass in college would be a LOT easier to pull...you've got a lot of those guys that are riding the fence (pun intended), and college is their first chance to just let loose.

****er.

"ohhhh, dude, NO ONES gonna find out. It'll be our little secret. you're in college now bro, nobody knows you here" ;D

Dude, that is totally my line. I follow up with a sure, I like you, no its not gay if you are in college, breathe or it will hurt more, yes I like you, your parents wont find out, its not gay to kiss, yes I like you and finished with I'll call you.

I love college.

baja
06-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Dude, that is totally my line. I follow up with a sure, I like you, no its not gay if you are in college, breathe or it will hurt more, yes I like you, your parents wont find out, its not gay to kiss, yes I like you and finished with I'll call you.

I love college.

So you're a predator.

Boobs McGee
06-24-2010, 08:20 PM

I love college.

hahaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaa that poor bastard had no idea what was coming.

It's not gay to kiss is also hilarious, AND it works with two drunk girls who you're trying to videotape ;D

Archer81
06-24-2010, 08:24 PM
hahaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaa that poor bastard had no idea what was coming.

It's not gay to kiss is also hilarious, AND it works with two drunk girls who you're trying to videotape ;D

Its nice to have 10 years between me and them. I have perspective. Its weird to me when anyone says they wont kiss, gay, straight, whatever. Its a form of interaction on an intimate level. Also have alot of nerves in the lips...so why not?

Archer81
06-24-2010, 08:27 PM
So you're a predator.

Im pretty sure I'm just a dude. If they want to experiment, who am I to tell them naw?

Boobs McGee
06-24-2010, 08:53 PM
So you're a predator.

no, he's just keepin the pimp hand strong imo. College is all about experimentaion. Back when I was first learning how to go after girls, I'd use the hetero versions of pretty much all of those. It's all about learning

Archer81
07-02-2010, 10:19 PM
I love this entire thread.

watermock
07-02-2010, 11:43 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qiSkyEyBczU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qiSkyEyBczU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>.

broncocalijohn
07-03-2010, 12:21 AM
one my Dad helped me out on while I was young was this beaut (and why my Dad had so much game as a teenager.

Said this to his 16 year old girlfriend (I think he was 17).

"We are both adults. We can make adult decisions."
Classic. Made the girl feel older than she really was and therefore she felt the freedom to give it up.

watermock
07-03-2010, 12:48 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXdNnw99-Ic&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXdNnw99-Ic&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>.

watermock
07-03-2010, 12:54 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ntm1YfehK7U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ntm1YfehK7U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>.

watermock
07-03-2010, 01:13 AM
16 was fine in 76.

watermock
07-03-2010, 01:37 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ed5YvFkcR7g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ed5YvFkcR7g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

broncocalijohn
07-03-2010, 02:39 AM
16 was fine in 76.

it was fine in 87 too and i guess in 1960 too. Ask any 17 year old boy when it wasnt fine to go with a 16 year old? BTW, without listening to all you those songs, do they have anything to do with the thread? I wasnt into Pink Floyd.

baja
07-03-2010, 07:45 AM
it was fine in 87 too and i guess in 1960 too. Ask any 17 year old boy when it wasnt fine to go with a 16 year old? BTW, without listening to all you those songs, do they have anything to do with the thread? I wasnt into Pink Floyd.

Sadly Mock has gotten lazy because he has a hard time typing so he posts vids that he thinks speaks for him but he is wrong. He has gone from very intertaining to near spamer status. IMO

I love seeing this thread brought back up