PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to Spider & Hotrod? Can you think of reasons why they are MIA???

baja
04-15-2010, 02:38 PM
I mean it's a week before the DRAFT and there is no sign of them.

Any ideas??? ;D

Crushaholic
04-15-2010, 02:39 PM

Your Survivor sign-up thread sent them over the edge. Good job...:D

Popps
04-15-2010, 02:41 PM
How does Spider go from posting 400 times per day, to not at all... to posting 400 times per day again, and then not at all for months.

They have computers in prison, so I know it's not that.

baja
04-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Your Survivor sign-up thread sent them over the edge. Good job...:D

LOL did you ever find it?

baja
04-15-2010, 02:42 PM
How does Spider go from posting 400 times per day, to not at all... to posting 400 times per day again, and then not at all for months.

the wind stopped blowing in Wyoming so his power went out.

Garcia Bronco
04-15-2010, 02:51 PM

It's called prison

Popps
04-15-2010, 02:59 PM
It's called prison

See my post again. :)

baja
04-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Well this is going well...

Pony Boy
04-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Spider posts in the War, Religion and Politics Thread almost daily..... Hard to believe he's a left wing liberal loon but he is.

Dagmar
04-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Wow, this was butted fast!

Popps
04-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Really? This was sent to the Butt?

Someone please explain this place to me.

baja
04-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Don't understand why this is in the butt

unless it's retribution from Blue related to our interchange this AM.

Can someone give me the reason this thread got but in "The Butt" considering we are in off season mode?

Popps
04-15-2010, 03:14 PM

Can someone give me the reason this thread got but in "The Butt" considering we are in off season mode?

Seems harmless.

The decision making process is odd. Move a harmless thread to the butt, but allow a child stalker back on your forum after he's been banned 4 times for the same thing, and the entire forum hates him.

Just business as usual at the Orange Mane.

baja
04-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Seems harmless.

The decision making process is odd. Move a harmless thread to the butt, but allow a child stalker back on your forum after he's been banned 4 times for the same thing, and the entire forum hates him.

Just business as usual at the Orange Mane.

I think I deserve an explanation

Blueflame
04-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Really? This was sent to the Butt?

Someone please explain this place to me.

There is a longstanding policy on the Mane of moving "call-out threads" to the Butt. This thread's title might as well have been "Let's Amuse Ourselves a While At Spider & Hotrod's expense" thinly disguised as mere "teasing". It only took to Post #3 for it to turn into "prison 'jokes'".

So I followed established protocol for a thread like this one. Sorry if some don't like it.

ghwk
04-15-2010, 03:24 PM
But what about Barry calling out Obama all the time, shouldn't all his threads go too the butt? Hilarious!

theAPAOps5
04-15-2010, 03:28 PM
But what about Barry calling out Obama all the time, shouldn't all his threads go too the butt? Hilarious!

WRP and Horses Butt pretty much the same thing at times! :)

ant1999e
04-15-2010, 04:01 PM
Power tripping.

ant1999e
04-15-2010, 04:04 PM

Don't piss her off.

Taco John
04-15-2010, 08:52 PM
I wouldn't classify this as a call-out thread. Seems like genuine concern to me.

Archer81
04-15-2010, 08:59 PM
Spider does post in the war/religion thread. Hotrod/Dortoh...who the f knows.

:Broncos:

azbroncfan
04-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Why doesn't spider post about football anymore?

_Oro_
04-15-2010, 09:04 PM
So lets get this straight. Verbally attacking people's kin... bad

Calling out MIA mane members... not bad

got it

Archer81
04-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Why doesn't spider post about football anymore?

His liberalness got the best of him. He'll be back though.

:Broncos:

baja
04-15-2010, 09:09 PM

got it

Look ass wipe both of those guys are guys I have grown to care about and I wanted to hear if anyone had heard from them. Later I edited the thread to include an invite to have some good natured fun with guys that I have traded thousands of posts with. They were never being "called out" but if you had been here for any length of time you would know that now go stand in the corner asshat.

Taco John
04-15-2010, 09:11 PM

got it

I think it's a misinterpretation to say that Baja is calling anyone out in this thread. I've been wondering about these two guys myself for weeks now. I see Spider cruising the WRP forum, so I know he's still kicking around. Hotrod, on the other hand just fell off the face of the earth. I've heard that he's alright and simply taking care of some personal issues. God bless 'em both.

baja
04-15-2010, 09:14 PM
I think it's a misinterpretation to say that Baja is calling anyone out in this thread. I've been wondering about these two guys myself for weeks now. I see Spider cruising the WRP forum, so I know he's still kicking around. Hotrod, on the other hand just fell off the face of the earth. I've heard that he's alright and simply taking care of some personal issues. God bless 'em both.

Glad to hear that I know he recently got divorced so I was a tad concerned about his wellbeing.

Requiem
04-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Spider, as people mentioned, is often blabbering and being his usual self in the politics forum. (Love Spider, he is hilarious!)

As far as Hotrod, I know that he has been spending time at Broncos Forums, he was doing that in fashion far before he ever seemed to vacate from here.

At any case, I hope all is well with him, if he is dealing with some personal things as TJ alluded to.

_Oro_
04-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Look ass wipe both of those guys are guys I have grown to care about and I wanted to hear if anyone had heard from them. Later I edited the thread to include an invite to have some good natured fun with guys that I have traded thousands of posts with. They were never being "called out" but if you had been here for any length of time you would know that now go stand in the corner asshat.

I think you misinterpreted my post. I didn't think you were doing anything wrong and I thought it was odd your thread got moved to the butt.

And where the hell are those guys?

Oh yeah and F u for calling me an asshat.

baja
04-15-2010, 09:33 PM
I think you misinterpreted my post. I didn't think you were doing anything wrong and I thought it was odd your thread got moved to the butt.

And where the hell are those guys?

Oh yeah and F u for calling me an asshat.

OK than you're not an ass hat.

This mean you were good with the asswipe part? ;D

broncocalijohn
04-15-2010, 11:43 PM

Any ideas??? ;D

Sorry, but when i think of draft analysis, I wont be missing Spider and Hotrod. Dortoh? now he is the mane to go to and blows McShay away. He wipes Kiper with his ass.

baja
04-15-2010, 11:51 PM
Sorry, but when i think of draft analysis, I wont be missing Spider and Hotrod. Dortoh? now he is the mane to go to and blows McShay away. He wipes Kiper with his ass.

Man that's some backwards shiit. Ha!

ZachKC
04-16-2010, 01:56 AM
There is a longstanding policy on the Mane of moving "call-out threads" to the Butt. This thread's title might as well have been "Let's Amuse Ourselves a While At Spider & Hotrod's expense" thinly disguised as mere "teasing". It only took to Post #3 for it to turn into "prison 'jokes'".

So I followed established protocol for a thread like this one. Sorry if some don't like it.

"Call out thread"

this?

Weak.

baja
04-16-2010, 09:11 AM
Glad this is back on the main page. It's all good Blue I know your intentions were to avoid call out threads but this one was never meant to be that.

Where is the dog breath Hotrod

and the red neck trucker that can't drive. ;D

MangoBuffs
04-16-2010, 09:13 AM
The board got much better w/o that moron Spider.

Hotrod seemed ok though.

baja
04-16-2010, 09:15 AM

Hotrod seemed ok though.

Who the Hell are you hotrod?

Dagmar
04-16-2010, 09:17 AM

Hotrod seemed ok though.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=90793

Riiiiight.

I would shut the **** up if I was you.

azbroncfan
04-16-2010, 09:18 AM

Serious? Someone is reading a little too much into a thread.

HorseHead
04-16-2010, 09:29 AM
I love the off season...

MangoBuffs
04-16-2010, 09:31 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=90793

Riiiiight.

I would shut the **** up if I was you.

Oh would you? That's nice.

Still think the Hack Off will be epic today. Vinnie Mac Nation!!

Arkansas Bronco
04-17-2010, 08:20 PM
For those worried HR is ok and will be back. When I told him about this thread he just said good old Omane.

sixtimeseight
04-17-2010, 08:58 PM

Hotrod seemed ok though.

Why hasn't this obviously previously banned poster been banned again? I though circumventing bans by creating new accounts was against the rules?

Tombstone RJ
04-17-2010, 09:06 PM
bump

Circle Orange
04-18-2010, 09:57 AM
I think we'll be reading an offtopic thread about "more new bronco fans." :wiggle:

Hotrod
04-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Baja,

I'm just busy having the best sex of my life Ha!

I'm doing fine old buddy just working away and trying to put some things together which are taking up a lot of my time. Also in a new relationship which is time consuming in itself. I'll be around before the season kicks into gear. How have you been by the way?

Taco,

Still love ya man and the Omane is still #1

Poops,

What more is there to say ;)

As far as the Forums who ever said that I havent been there much either FWIW

baja
04-19-2010, 12:19 PM
Baja,

I'm just busy having the best sex of my life Ha!

I'm doing fine old buddy just working away and trying to put some things together which are taking up a lot of my time. Also in a new relationship which is time consuming in itself. I'll be around before the season kicks into gear. How have you been by the way?

Taco,

Still love ya man and the Omane is still #1

Poops,

What more is there to say ;)

As far as the Forums who ever said that I havent been there much either FWIW

Carefull that "best sex of life" stuff makes you forget the past. ;D

Good to see ya back HR. Did you ever make that trip to Mexico?