PDA

View Full Version : The Official JCMElway and ExPatFan Appreciation Thread

Florida_Bronco
04-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Just wanted to give some public props to these guys for running another great Orange Mane Mock Draft. :thumbsup:

Rohirrim
04-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Yep. Definitely. Good job, guys. :thumbsup:

eddie mac
04-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Excellent as per always. Great job fellas.

BowlenBall
04-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the props, but don't forget the other co-commish, eddie mac.

I'd like to say thanks to JCMElway, as well -- for those of you who don't delve into the NFL draft thread or the OM Mock draft, there's something really special happening over there. For the last few years, it's really evolved into a special annual event that I look forward to, and for about two months every year, it's a high point on my calendar (football or otherwise). Kudos to JCM for taking the whole process seriously, staying on top of things, and generally making it all fun.

I occasionally worry that I get a little too Broncos and/or draft-obsessed... until Mediator12 or eddie mac swoop in and grab my 6th round target, and then I realize that there are other people just like me out there. Buncha freaks!

Would love to see more OM members over there in 2011 -- so I can kick your ass as well....

TheReverend
04-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Extremely disappointed with the both you.

jk. great job again and great to have guys like you two around to show the initiative to make this happen year after year.

baja
04-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Extremely disappointed with the both you.

jk. great job again and great to have guys like you two around to show the initiative to make this happen year after year.

bad idea your avatar change. ;D

baja
04-15-2010, 01:13 PM
give the old one to me ;D

JCMElway
04-15-2010, 01:50 PM
It's my pleasure guys. And thanks to everyone involved that kept it going and got us finished in record time this year. And a big shout out to Expat and Eddie Mac. Great work guys!

Awesome!

Maybe we can start a second mock next year as well.......

brncs_fan
04-15-2010, 04:36 PM
Major props to both of you!