PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels on Marshall trade (brief)

The MVPlaya
04-15-2010, 03:09 AM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/

Video interview up. Very short.

QUICK NOTES

- Happy for Brandon Marshall, happy that's he's able to go and do something he's wanted to do

- Excited about what they received, and excited about next week with draft and the continuation of building a team they want to build

- The situation "was what it was"

- Believes they worked the situation the best way they could

- Will address more questions next week during the pre-draft press conference

watermock
04-15-2010, 03:19 AM
Sounds like a biatch.

Sorry. He just does.

The MVPlaya
04-15-2010, 03:21 AM
Sounds like a biatch.

Really? At a public school giving a speech with Graham on asthma awareness?

:thumbsup: I think the only person sounding like a bitch is here is the mouth it's coming from. :spit:

watermock
04-15-2010, 03:26 AM
Great, his airway closes.

Funny tho, it's just nerves.

What a wimp.

watermock
04-15-2010, 03:35 AM
Try to find a death count from Asthma.

It's listed as a contributor.

Go ahead.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-15-2010, 03:38 AM
I often wonder what its like being in your head.

The MVPlaya
04-15-2010, 03:38 AM
Try to find a death count from Asthma.

It's listed as a contributor.

Go ahead.

what

are

you

trying

to

prove?

other than you

type like

retard whose thoughts go

like this because

you LITERALLY are fuccin dumb and have mental problems (seriously, not jokingly)

your IQ is in

double digits, I guarantee

it.

watermock
04-15-2010, 03:43 AM
God how funny.

If you want to know how histamines work, fine.

watermock
04-15-2010, 03:50 AM
My IQ is well above 135..

Now, It's not important.

Go on...

Fine.

watermock
04-15-2010, 03:51 AM
you LITERALLY are fuccin dumb and have mental problems (seriously, not jokingly)

your IQ is in

it.

Awesome.

watermock
04-15-2010, 04:02 AM
I often wonder what its like being in your head.

Maybe being born of names like Kreuger,Reienhart, Luther, Warner, Holtsien and Weinberg and Peltzier mean nothing to you.

The MVPlaya
04-15-2010, 04:18 AM

Now, It's not important.

Go on...

Fine.

:rofl:

I'm telling you now, that's literally, IMPOSSIBLE. It's pretty much equivalent to saying the Colts won the Super Bowl this year.

I will send you $1000.00 via paypal if you can legitimately prove that to me...

extralife
04-15-2010, 04:19 AM
can I get that money too

The MVPlaya
04-15-2010, 04:20 AM
can I get that money too

If you can legitimately prove Mock has well above a 135 IQ? Yeah. :spit:

ZONA
04-15-2010, 04:21 AM
http://z.about.com/d/geography/1/0/a/F/feedbirds.JPG

They just keep coming back for more if you do.

The MVPlaya
04-15-2010, 04:23 AM
http://z.about.com/d/geography/1/0/a/F/feedbirds.JPG

They just keep coming back for more if you do.

I'm feeding this economy. Money making opportunity.

watermock
04-15-2010, 04:37 AM
Let me ask you this.

Do you know your IQ?

do you?

watermock
04-15-2010, 04:44 AM
I scored savant on music test.

I'm no genius.

I'm also gravely injured, so **** you, but I can still hold my own.

watermock
04-15-2010, 04:47 AM
I'm feeding this economy. Money making opportunity.

Better get busy.

Feeding what?

Ego?

Dr. Broncenstein
04-15-2010, 05:52 AM
I've got to give props to McD. He made the best out of a shiatty situation with this malcontent... and he threw down a little verb tense for the lulz. "It was what it was." I think that was simple past. I'll bet he held off on the past perfect continuous just to keep our minds from being blown.

DenverBrit
04-15-2010, 07:22 AM
Maybe being born of names like Kreuger,Reienhart, Luther, Warner, Holtsien and Weinberg and Peltzier mean nothing to you.

Sure does.

http://www.barmans.co.uk/productimg/16270_large.jpg

TheDave
04-15-2010, 07:28 AM
I sure hope this kid knows what he is doing... Sometimes he looks like a genius, other times he looks like a monkey with a gun.

rastaman
04-15-2010, 07:50 AM
I've got to give props to McD. He made the best out of a shiatty situation with this malcontent... and he threw down a little verb tense for the lulz. "It was what it was." I think that was simple past. I'll bet he held off on the past perfect continuous just to keep our minds from being blown.

Marshall also got out of a Shiatty situation as well and he parted ways with a slick dictatorial HC who has poor people skills and has mastered the art of lying and pointing the finger elsewhere except at himself. Now Marshall makes more money than coach McD......not a bad outcome I would say.

Steve Sewell
04-15-2010, 07:59 AM

Now, It's not important.

Go on...

Fine.

So you're like some sort of idiot savant. That's not really a good thing.

DenverBrit
04-15-2010, 08:01 AM
So you're like some sort of idiot savant. That's not really a good thing.

Sans savant.

Hamrob
04-15-2010, 08:08 AM
We'll see if the team first works. With Orton at the helm...I'm a pestimist.

Marshall was worth more...but, we weren't going to get it and despite the relationship between player and coach...did we really want to spend $50m on a great possession receiver. I don't think so.

I really liked how our offense was looking with Cutler, Marshall, Scheff etc...but, it is what it is! :-)

Let's see what Orton, Moreno, Gaffney and Quinn can produce. Should be fun.

Mr.Meanie
04-15-2010, 09:38 AM
what

are

you

trying

to

prove?

other than you

type like

retard whose thoughts go

like this because

your IQ is in

it.

:spit::notworthy

Chris
04-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Defense wins championships.

Flex Gunmetal
04-15-2010, 10:00 AM
I scored savant on music test.

I'm no genius.

I'm also gravely injured, so **** you, but I can still hold my own.

You want sympathy?

You're an idiot.

Kaylore
04-15-2010, 10:01 AM

It's nice to have old Mock back.

go_broncos
04-15-2010, 10:18 AM
When i think Mcd is our coach and Orton is the QB..i feel like banging my head to a wall..

DenverBrit
04-15-2010, 10:21 AM
When i think Mcd is our coach and Orton is the QB..i feel like banging my head to a wall..

Sounds like a good plan. Stick with it.

Chris
04-15-2010, 10:21 AM
when i think mcd is our coach and orton is the qb..i feel like banging my head to a wall..

do it

Steve Sewell
04-15-2010, 10:26 AM

Do you want Shanahan, Cutler, and Marshall back? Because that was a winning combination.

go_broncos
04-15-2010, 10:28 AM
I won't do it as i am optimistic that Mcd will be fired in couple of seasons.
Regarding Orton, he will not be our QB after next season.

go_broncos
04-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Do you want Shanahan, Cutler, and Marshall back? Because that was a winning combination.

I don't want Shanny(one playoff win in 10 years).
Cutler sucks..my small kid is more mature than him.

I don't want to lose marshall..He is our playmaker.
Miami fans are so excited to get Marshall..They are saying
"Hopefully Mcd will trade Clady as he is the next playmaker"

crush17
04-15-2010, 10:33 AM
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=136864&catid=339

DENVER (AP) - Broncos coach Josh McDaniels spent the evening talking about breathing a little easier - and not just because he had traded the talented but temperamental wide receiver Brandon Marshall to the Miami Dolphins.

McDaniels and tight end Daniel Graham spoke about living with chronic asthma during a program at North Denver High School on Wednesday night sponsored by National Jewish Health.
Before talking to kids and their parents about controlling the disease and overcoming the obstacles it presents, McDaniels briefly addressed his trade of Marshall to Miami for a pair of second-round draft picks earlier in the day.
He suggested the deal was a win-win because it gives both Marshall and the Broncos a fresh start after a tumultuous year.
"I'm happy and excited for Brandon to have an opportunity to do something that he's wanted to do," McDaniels said. "And I'm also excited about the opportunities that we're going to be presented here in the coming week with the draft and continuing to build our team and our roster the way that we want to do it."
Before speaking at the same event, Graham said it was time for both sides to move on after a trying year in which Marshall often clashed with McDaniels but still managed another stellar season.
"I'm not quite sure how the future would have been if he was around and how it would have affected everything," Graham said.
Marshall's departure has been anticipated since his suspension for the season finale after arriving late for a treatment session for a sprained ankle that the Broncos felt he was exaggerating.
The next day, he stripped the nameplate off his locker and left nary a shred of clothing behind.
"It seemed like he really wanted to get out of here," Graham said. "He wanted to go somewhere where he felt he was going to be happy, and he didn't feel like that would be here in Denver."
Still, Graham said it will be difficult for the Broncos to replace Marshall's Pro Bowl production. Marshall had three straight 100-catch seasons and caught 10 touchdown passes last year.
"We're going to miss what he brings to that football field," Graham said. "But we've got to move on. It's a business."
Graham, who grew up in Denver, said he realizes a good portion of the team's fan base is upset that McDaniels has traded away stars Jay Cutler and Marshall in successive offseasons.
"I know looking from the outside it's hard to understand what's going on, especially when you lose players the caliber we've lost in the past couple of years, but it is the ultimate team sport," Graham said. "Not one player is going to win the Super <NOBR id=itxt_nobr_13_0 style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 100%; COLOR: darkgreen; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bowlhttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2_bing.gif</NOBR> (http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=136864&catid=339#) for us."

(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

There you go. Anyone who still thinks this is all on Josh, get a clue.

Paladin
04-15-2010, 10:36 AM
Seriously, Mock:

STFU!!!!!

Rabb
04-15-2010, 10:42 AM
I don't want Shanny(one playoff win in 10 years).
Cutler sucks..my small kid is more mature than him.

I don't want to lose marshall..He is our playmaker.
Miami fans are so excited to get Marshall..They are saying
"Hopefully Mcd will trade Clady as he is the next playmaker"

they should be excited, he is a great player

wait until he gets arrested again...then we will see what a genius move it was to give him that much coin up front

also maybe you should start rooting for Miami now

Flex Gunmetal
04-15-2010, 10:49 AM
I won't do it as i am optimistic that Mcd will be fired in couple of seasons.
Regarding Orton, he will not be our QB after next season.

I'm going to feel so bad for you if the broncos start winning! That will surely break your heart and solidify mcd's job.

crush17
04-15-2010, 10:53 AM
All you haters are in for a world of surprise this season.

Los Broncos
04-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Sounds like a biatch.

Sorry. He just does.

What else should he have said?

yerner
04-15-2010, 10:56 AM
His biggest problem is public speaking and public relations. Really needs to step up that part of his profession.

Paladin
04-15-2010, 10:57 AM

Please......