PDA

View Full Version : It's getting bad on here.

Bob's your Information Minister
04-14-2010, 11:09 PM
I am not naming names, but an unspecified member of this forum sent me this private message.

get bold dood . I am close to thinking we don't win a game .

While I appreciate that this grieving member of the Mane came to me with his concerns, and urged me to "get bold" in my pursuit of preaching the cold, hard truth about the Denver Broncos, 0-16 never entered my thoughts.

But if a longtime member of this forum - he has over 5,000 posts in over seven years - is thinking it's a possibility, giving pause to even an ardent Bronco doomsayer such as myself, then the question begs...

How many more of you are out there?

In the back of your mind, is a 2-14 season possible? Are you thinking the Broncos are close to 0-16?

I cannot imagine this dood is alone.

My respects to the anonymous Orange Mane poster who delivered his feelings. If one of you chooses to doubt the veracity of my claim, I assure you it can be proven.

HAT
04-14-2010, 11:13 PM
I can prove you are a massive **** too.

I won't do it though unless Blueflame or Socal give me the thumbs up.

EDIT below:

Wow...The filters censor (rhymes with runt) even when talking to bob?

I mean, I could understand day to day censoring of that term....But for bob? Really?

Get that shiate fixed TJ.

Tombstone RJ
04-14-2010, 11:14 PM
I am not naming names, but an unspecified member of this forum sent me this private message.

While I appreciate that this grieving member of the Mane came to me with his concerns, and urged me to "get bold" in my pursuit of preaching the cold, hard truth about the Denver Broncos, 0-16 never entered my thoughts.

But if a longtime member of this forum - he has over 5,000 posts in over seven years - is thinking it's a possibility, giving pause to even an ardent Bronco doomsayer such as myself, then the question begs...

In the back of your mind, is a 2-14 season possible? Are you thinking the Broncos are close to 0-16?

My respects to the anonymous Orange Mane poster who delivered his feelings. If one of you chooses to doubt the veracity of my claim, I assure you it can be proven.

Listen up loser. You know a whole lot better than we do about losing. It's just who you are. Now, with that in mind I think that the more you think the Broncos are going to go 2-14 or 0-16, the more I know they are just getting better and better. You see bobo, every football take you have is almost always 100% wrong.

Personally, I like that you think this team is gonna suck. It gives me great pleasure knowing this is your opinion of my team.

Dagmar
04-14-2010, 11:17 PM
An unnamed poster? Dragster? Rasta? BF7? Lex? Your fear at naming names is strange.

baja
04-14-2010, 11:19 PM

Hey I got an idea - start a closed poll

04-14-2010, 11:19 PM
An unnamed poster? Dragster? Rasta? BF7? Lex? Your fear at naming names is strange.

I would not want to betray the confidence of a grieving fan who came to me in private confessional.

My door is always open, donks.

baja
04-14-2010, 11:25 PM
I would not want to betray the confidence of a grieving fan who came to me in private confessional.

My door is always open, donks.

So is your mouth

SoCalBronco
04-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Pfft. The Chiefs will have no trouble stopping Quentin Griffin.

MrPeepers
04-14-2010, 11:29 PM
So is your mouth

and your anus

04-14-2010, 11:31 PM
Pfft. The Chiefs will have no trouble stopping Quentin Griffin.

Riddle me this: how many 100-yard games did Griffin have after he ran into the Chiefs' defense that fateful night early in 2004?

Answer: 0

The Chiefs stopped him dead that night. His career was over, he just didn't know it yet.

SoCalBronco
04-14-2010, 11:33 PM
Riddle me this: how many 100-yard games did Griffin have after he ran into the Chiefs' defense that fateful night early in 2004?

The Chiefs stopped him dead that night. His career was over, he just didn't know it yet.

If nothing else....that's very creative. Funny stuff, Bob.

baja
04-14-2010, 11:33 PM
and your anus

So your located in Flagstaff AZ and Littleton CO, you must be quite over weight.

lex
04-14-2010, 11:36 PM
It wasnt me. If you need an obvious hint, I havent been here 7 years.

04-14-2010, 11:36 PM
If nothing else....that's very creative. Funny stuff, Bob.

SoCal, are you grieving? I know the false prophet McDaniels has already taken the messiah Cutler from you, and now he has cast out the apostle Marshall.

Surely this has destroyed your faith.

You might be scared to share your grief with your fellow Broncos fans, some of whom have reviled you for questioning the hooded demon. But Bob never judges, he only listens.

Share your pain with me, and gain strength from the sharing.

baja
04-14-2010, 11:41 PM
SoCal, are you grieving? I know the false prophet McDaniels has already taken the messiah Cutler from you, and now he has cast out the apostle Marshall.

Surely this has destroyed your faith.

You might be scared to share your grief with your fellow Broncos fans, some of whom have reviled you for questioning the hooded demon. But Bob never judges, he only listens.

Looks like Bob just heard about the alter boy free for all in the Catholic Church and is contemplating the priesthood.

SoCalBronco
04-14-2010, 11:42 PM

http://familytrees.genopro.com/MrSpock/pictures/sybok1.jpg

"Bob.....(dramatic pause)........you know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with the wave of a magic wand. They're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves................... I don't want my pain taken away! I need my pain!"

04-14-2010, 11:54 PM
http://familytrees.genopro.com/MrSpock/pictures/sybok1.jpg

"Bob.....(dramatic pause)........you know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with the wave of a magic wand. They're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves................... I don't want my pain taken away! I need my pain!"

Each Donk hides a secret pain.

http://i.imgur.com/sjAEj.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

http://i.imgur.com/qdAhA.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

http://i.imgur.com/XhfUI.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

yerner
04-15-2010, 12:48 AM
They were 8-8 last year. Its resonable to predict anywhere from 6-10 to 10-6 next year depending on the rest of the off season and injuries.

Flex Gunmetal
04-15-2010, 01:14 AM
There are too many retards here to assume your source isn't one. After all, he/she seems to take you seriously.

~Crash~
04-15-2010, 01:15 AM
They were 8-8 last year. Its resonable to predict anywhere from 6-10 to 10-6 next year depending on the rest of the off season and injuries.

you do realize that with million's on the line we let the KC Chiefs beat us to a pulp right ?

~Crash~
04-15-2010, 01:16 AM
There are too many retards here to assume your source isn't one. After all, they seem to take you seriously.

how is that they asked him to step up and have a ****ing back bone .

SlipperyPete
04-15-2010, 01:19 AM
you do realize that with million's on the line we let the KC Chiefs beat us to a pulp right ?

Hey look, it's a guy with over 5000 posts in seven years.

Mogulseeker
04-15-2010, 01:19 AM
Still dont understand how a Chiefs fan has 22,897 on a Broncos forum. He must really not have a life.

watermock
04-15-2010, 01:24 AM
Facts are facts.

Beavis told the media BM and Sheff would be benched in a MUST WIN GAME.

IMO, he should been fired then and there and let Nolan run the team.

~Crash~
04-15-2010, 01:27 AM
Hey look, it's a guy with over 5000 posts in seven years.

wow you are Intestine . I told the **** head to step up .

Now if you are saying I am predicting we will suck I am not . I am saying we better be damn good at draft or the ship is sunk .

~Crash~
04-15-2010, 01:29 AM
Still dont understand how a Chiefs fan has 22,897 on a Broncos forum. He must really not have a life.

nope he is a **** head .

~Crash~
04-15-2010, 01:31 AM
SlipperyPete is that a code word for I made your wife have a O.

watermock
04-15-2010, 01:31 AM

Shouldn't you be studying Fortran?

KCStud
04-15-2010, 03:52 AM
The entire AFC West should be better playing the NFC West this year. Losing Marshall hurts your team badly. This draft will be huge for you guys though.

I love it though. KC got much better this offseason while everyone else in the division got worse.

Bronco Rob
04-15-2010, 06:10 AM

When your team has only won 10 games in 3 seasons you have to live vicariously through another.

LOL

worm
04-15-2010, 06:58 AM
I love it though. KC got much better this offseason while everyone else in the division got worse.

Yes. We know. It is that Superbowl time of year again for the Chief fans.

Check back in after Oct when the cold reality of Winter and no better than 3rd place in a crappy division sets in again.

Peoples Champ
04-15-2010, 07:28 AM

ya that is pathetic

Steve Sewell
04-15-2010, 07:31 AM
Thanks Bob, you've virtually guaranteed a playoff run for the Broncos next year.

Also this: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Dagmarx/loser.jpg

Peoples Champ
04-15-2010, 07:31 AM

Chiefs fans are like Cubs fans here in St. Louis, they are more worried about putting down the opposition (cardinals fans) then the well being of their own team.

TailgateNut
04-15-2010, 07:34 AM

Ladies and gents, here's one candidate (over 5000 posts in over 7 years).;D

rastaman
04-15-2010, 07:38 AM

Naw.....Rasta believes his Broncos will go 6-10 this season! After all we are in a rebuilding period and McD's purge and philosophy's will take another two years to come to fruition!

In McD We Trust! We have no other choice. :sunshine:

kamakazi_kal
04-15-2010, 07:53 AM
Well I'll say this for the Mane ....... it maybe a crap storm right now but, you bring bobo out and we all can unite again for a time. :sunshine:

Oh yeah ..... bob you douche ..... almost forgot my part.

DenverBrit
04-15-2010, 07:59 AM
Boob keeps trying.

http://www.fisheadtackle.com/images/cartoon/07%20TOON/toonbook3/bank-idiot2-4X4.jpg

cmhargrove
04-15-2010, 08:00 AM

Ummmm. Didn't the Chiefs sign Griffin after we cut him? At that time, his career was officially over...

Rohirrim
04-15-2010, 08:05 AM
Even the mullet heads over at Chief's Planet know better than to feed this troll. And yet some OManers keep feeding it so it keeps coming back.

DenverBrit
04-15-2010, 08:10 AM
Even the mullet heads over at Chief's Planet know better than to feed this troll. And yet some OManers keep feeding it so it keeps coming back.

You'd think they would have figured it out by now. hmmm...

cmhargrove
04-15-2010, 08:10 AM
The entire AFC West should be better playing the NFC West this year. Losing Marshall hurts your team badly. This draft will be huge for you guys though.

I hope Kansas City gets better, i'm sick of seeing them with a top five pick every year.:D

Archer81
04-15-2010, 08:11 AM
Oh Bob...bob bob bob...you silly ass.

:Broncos:

Dagmar
04-15-2010, 08:22 AM
Boob keeps trying.

http://www.fisheadtackle.com/images/cartoon/07%20TOON/toonbook3/bank-idiot2-4X4.jpg

http://i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/gif/8377.3d57fe2010b0ca5ee1b1c0e7f3222e0f_banana.gif

Mr.Meanie
04-15-2010, 09:08 AM

Obviously it was ~Crash~ crying to Bob about the Broncos. Ha!

boltaneer
04-15-2010, 09:17 AM

Did Cassel get secretly cut or something? Or is this all about Thomas Jones? How in the world did KC get much better this offseason?

Actually, I like the moves the Chargers made. I hated seeing LT go just because of nostalgia and I wanted to see him finish his career as a Charger but it was time to part ways with his 3.2 average and his sulking. No one is crying over Cromartie and his attitude leaving and Jamal Williams played half of a game last year. Where's the big loss here?

I don't know what to think of Denver defensively. They surprised me for sure by playing as well as they did last year but they also folded down the stretch. And Nolan is no longer here. As far as the offense goes, outside of the fifty bubble screens McDaniels calls a game, Marshall was their offense. Royal was invisible last year. Stokely is on his last legs. Whoever they draft better be able to make an immediate and big impact because right now there's nothing to fear on their offense.

Steve Sewell
04-15-2010, 09:19 AM
Obviously it was ~Crash~ crying to Bob about the Broncos. Ha!

Yeah he seems to be an intelligent, stable, and rational Bronco fan. When an esteemed football connoisseur such as ~Crash~ speaks up...I LISTEN.

oubronco
04-15-2010, 11:13 AM

there you go

baja
04-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Did Cassel get secretly cut or something? Or is this all about Thomas Jones? How in the world did KC get much better this offseason?

Actually, I like the moves the Chargers made. I hated seeing LT go just because of nostalgia and I wanted to see him finish his career as a Charger but it was time to part ways with his 3.2 average and his sulking. No one is crying over Cromartie and his attitude leaving and Jamal Williams played half of a game last year. Where's the big loss here?

I don't know what to think of Denver defensively. They surprised me for sure by playing as well as they did last year but they also folded down the stretch. And Nolan is no longer here. As far as the offense goes, outside of the fifty bubble screens McDaniels calls a game, Marshall was their offense. Royal was invisible last year. Stokely is on his last legs. Whoever they draft better be able to make an immediate and big impact because right now there's nothing to fear on their offense.

My question is why does a Charger fan argue with a Chiefs fan on a Broncos board. Do you need a Bronco fan to make a board for you?

boltaneer
04-15-2010, 01:02 PM
My question is why does a Charger fan argue with a Chiefs fan on a Broncos board. Do you need a Bronco fan to make a board for you?

Why does a Bronco fan care whether a Charger fan argues with a Chiefs fan?

I despise Chiefs Planet and their posters. There's hardly any real football discussion over there.

What's wrong with a little AFC West talk? Are non-Brandon Marshall topics taboo now?

baja
04-15-2010, 01:04 PM

I despise Chiefs Planet and their posters. There's hardly any real football discussion over there.

What's wrong with a little AFC West talk? Are non-Brandon Marshall topics taboo now?

Nothing just performing my smack duty as a Bronco fan ;D

Peoples Champ
04-15-2010, 01:47 PM

Because this is a Bronco Blog, a bronco fan can do whatever

boltaneer
04-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Because this is a Bronco Blog, a bronco fan can do whatever

Hey, guess what? So can I! !Booya!

Steve Sewell
04-15-2010, 06:34 PM

Other than your avatar making me physically ill, you're fine by me.

broncosteven
04-15-2010, 06:51 PM

So that Is why KFC signed him?

Circle Orange
04-15-2010, 08:18 PM
"Dood?!"

Massive fail. :clown:

We're overrun with the SS (suburban squares.) :afro: