PDA

View Full Version : Are you folks ready for a fifth straight year with no playoff appearance?

Bob's your Information Minister
04-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Let's be honest...the Denver Broncos are nowhere near the postseason at this point in time.

How are you dealing with the reality that you won't be going to the playoffs for five years in a row?

ColoradoDarin
04-14-2010, 10:56 AM
This message is hidden because Bob's your Information Minister is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

04-14-2010, 10:57 AM
This message is hidden because Bob's your Information Minister is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

The NFL postseason has the Denver Broncos on its ignore list.

lex
04-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Are you folks ready for a fifth straight year with no playoff appearance?

Why would anyone say that?

Los Broncos
04-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Right on cue...

Taco John
04-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Let's be honest...the Denver Broncos are nowhere near the postseason at this point in time.

How are you dealing with the reality that you won't be going to the playoffs for five years in a row?

Are you ready for your 17th straight season without a playoff win?

Taco John
04-14-2010, 11:00 AM
In the last 40 years of NFL football, the KC Chiefs have a grand total of 3 playoff wins, and Bob thinks any smack he can talk is going to dent us?

SoDak Bronco
04-14-2010, 11:02 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=58458

Incase you needed reminding

Man-Goblin
04-14-2010, 11:03 AM
I don't get how they aren't close...they were close last year...

I'm dealing in the present, Taco.

The reality is the Chiefs have been to the playoffs more recently than the Denver Broncos, and we didn't just lose the best player on our team.

Let that sink in.

Rohirrim
We got to matriculate down the field!

Rohirrim
04-14-2010, 11:04 AM

The reality is the Chiefs have been to the playoffs more recently than the Denver Broncos, and we didn't just lose the best player on our team.

Let that sink in.

We traded Clady?

Tom A Hawk
04-14-2010, 11:04 AM
there are at a few of you who have responded. He sucked you in. He gets ignored more on Chiefs Planet than he does here.

DenverBrit
04-14-2010, 11:07 AM
In the last 40 years of NFL football, the KC Chiefs have a grand total of 3 playoff wins, and Bob thinks any smack he can talk is going to dent us?

Boob loves being the Mane's Pinata.

Steve Sewell
04-14-2010, 11:08 AM

I see what you did here. You are banking that a Bronco fan will bite and reference how bad the Chiefs have been recently, and then cite the Chief's amazing 9-7 playoff season in 2006 under Herm as evidence that the Chiefs have been more successful in the same 5 year period all things considered.

Let's see if people bite.

P.S. You are a pretty bad troll, Bob. Are you fat again btw?

04-14-2010, 11:09 AM
You guys keep bringing up the Chiefs. Why?

Pretty soon the Chiefs are going to look pretty good compared to the Broncos if you keep dumping elite talent.

Steve Sewell
04-14-2010, 11:09 AM

Let that sink in.

ROFL I was right. Should have scrolled down and saved myself the time.

Steve Sewell
04-14-2010, 11:11 AM

Pretty soon the Chiefs are going to look pretty good compared to the Broncos if you keep dumping elite talent.

Todd Haley.

04-14-2010, 11:13 AM
Todd Haley.

What about him? He rants and raves. It doesn't result in the exodus of elite talent.

kappys
04-14-2010, 11:21 AM

Actually we would look just like the Chiefs who boast no elite talent to dump.

Taco John
04-14-2010, 11:23 AM

Let that sink in.

Yeah. Presently you have 3 playoff wins in 40 years. Let that sink in.

04-14-2010, 11:24 AM
Actually we would look just like the Chiefs who boast no elite talent to dump.

Here's a shocker: the Chiefs will probably make the playoffs a lot sooner than the Broncos now.

Taco John
04-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Here's a shocker: the Chiefs will probably make the playoffs a lot sooner than the Broncos now.

LOL

Nothing to boost your confidence like a 4-12 finish, eh, bobert?

Taco John
04-14-2010, 11:27 AM
Hey, it's better than the 2-14 finish you had the year before that! What's to be depressed about? You had a 50% improvement!

Banana Pants
04-14-2010, 11:29 AM
All we're trying to do is win a mother****in' game.

Paladin
04-14-2010, 11:29 AM

04-14-2010, 11:31 AM
LOL

Nothing to boost your confidence like a 4-12 finish, eh, bobert?

How confident are you in the Broncos right now? You just finished 2-6 and dumped your offensive catalyst.

I'd say the Chiefs are trending upward while the Broncos are trending downward.........

Do you even want to think about what happens if the Chiefs draft Jimmy Clausen this year while the Broncos waste another year with Kyle Orton?

Saulbadguy
04-14-2010, 11:31 AM
The NFL postseason has the Denver Broncos on its ignore list.

Heh.

kappys
04-14-2010, 11:32 AM

Based on hope? dreams? A secret plan to hire only top notch scabs for the upcoming strike season? Clearly its not based on their player talent - Denver still has the edge on that one.

Steve Sewell
04-14-2010, 11:33 AM

I lol'd

SonOfLe-loLang
04-14-2010, 11:35 AM

We keep bringing it up BECAUSE YOURE A CHIEFS FAN. When someone of another team talks smack, its usually because, i dunno, your team is better. But its not and until you rebuild that sad excuse for an O-line, you aint going anywhere

04-14-2010, 11:36 AM
We keep bringing it up BECAUSE YOURE A CHIEFS FAN. When someone of another team talks smack, its usually because, i dunno, your team is better. But its not and until you rebuild that sad excuse for an O-line, you aint going anywhere

Who's talking smack? I was just wondering how you guys were dealing with the cold, harsh, bitter reality of no playoffs for five straight years.

If bringing up the Chiefs makes you feel better about that, go right ahead. But I don't know why you'd bring up the team that punked you in your own house, effectively ending your season last year.

Steve Sewell
04-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Do you even want to think about what happens if the Chiefs draft Jimmy Clausen this year while the Broncos waste another year with Kyle Orton?

This would be awesome. Clausen and his entire family are a collection of the most epic douchebags on the entire planet.

His dad arranged for this beauty:

"Jimmy Clausen did announce his oral commitment at the College Football Hall of Fame in South Bend, Indiana after arriving in a stretch Hummer limousine. Jimmy Clausen also said he planned to win four national titles with the Irish."

I would be absolutely thrilled if KC drafted this failure.

Taco John
04-14-2010, 11:37 AM
I'd say the Chiefs are trending upward while the Broncos are trending downward.........

I heard this one before in 2002. I remember Stevie on Chiefs Planet telling me about the Chiefs miraculous upswing and all the trouble the broncos were in. We ended up going to the AFC Championship game since his "we're on an upswing and you're on a downswing" prediction. And the Chiefs ended up wasting the best team they had and winning exactly zero playoff games.

04-14-2010, 11:40 AM
I heard this one before in 2002. I remember Stevie on Chiefs Planet telling me about the Chiefs miraculous upswing and all the trouble the broncos were in. We ended up going to the AFC Championship game since his "we're on an upswing and you're on a downswing" prediction. And the Chiefs ended up wasting the best team they had and winning exactly zero playoff games.

You're completely avoiding the debate. No one cares about 2002.

It's 2010, and you're stuck with Kyle Orton and a bunch of practice-squad dummies at wide receiver. It's a recipe for disaster.

Ambiguous
04-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Who's talking smack? I was just wondering how you guys were dealing with the cold, harsh, bitter reality of no playoffs for five straight years.

If bringing up the Chiefs makes you feel better about that, go right ahead. But I don't know why you'd bring up the team that punked you in your own house, effectively ending your season last year.

Ahem, we did the same... Whether or not your season was "effectively ended" yet - the jury is out, but I'm guessing that happened sometime in September or October.

cmhargrove
04-14-2010, 11:43 AM
How confident are you in the Broncos right now? You just finished 2-6 and dumped your offensive catalyst.

I don't even know how you can say the Chiefs are trending upwards. Where do you even get that? If Jamaal Charles goes down, your team is sunk once again.

Dorsey has been anything but dominant after you "scored" on him. Tyson Jackson is overhyped / overpaid. Larry Johnson is gone. Your O-line is unsettled.

Back to the Broncos. Why do you assume so much about Marshall? Do you think that 8-10 TD's a year is so impossible to replace? For 45-50 mil?

Seriously Bob, B-Marsh is tremendously talented, but we haven't made the playoffs with him anyway. The last time we were "really good" we had Rod Smith as our #1 receiver, and he hardly had the talent of Marshall, he just gave everything every game.

I hope we are gearing up for more beef on the line and a stronger running game anyway. I'm sick of lots of yards and no TD's.

We had a totally new coaching staff and at least put together a great streak last year - we just didn't have the personnel to finish the season. When was the last time the Chiefs put together 6 wins in a row?

04-14-2010, 11:45 AM
Ahem, we did the same... Whether or not your season was "effectively ended" yet - the jury is out, but I'm guessing that happened sometime in September or October.

And guess what?

The Chiefs got better, and the Broncos got worse. That's why we punked you. Bad. We made history.

And the Broncos keep getting worse.

Steve Sewell
04-14-2010, 11:49 AM
And guess what?

The Chiefs got better, and the Broncos got worse. That's why we punked you. Bad. We made history.

Yet mere weeks before that the Broncos bent the Chiefs over at Camarohead by a much wider margin.

04-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Do you think that 8-10 TD's a year is so impossible to replace?

Brandon Marshall is the only Broncos wide receiver to score 10 touchdowns in the last five years.

04-14-2010, 11:50 AM
Yet mere weeks before that the Broncos bent the Chiefs over at Camarohead by a much wider margin.

Why is that relevant?

If the Broncos had actually been a legit team they would have duplicated that effort.

Instead you got punked.

Pony Boy
04-14-2010, 11:57 AM
We don't rebuild like the Chiefs, we just "reload".

SonOfLe-loLang
04-14-2010, 11:59 AM

Right...ummm thats talking smack, retard. Again, why do you post here?

Flex Gunmetal
04-14-2010, 11:59 AM
Bob reveals his idiocy with every hypocritical and irrelevant post. Please dont feed the animals.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-14-2010, 12:00 PM
And guess what?

We had a better record than you last year, no? So ummm, how are we getting worse and you getting better?

PRBronco
04-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Better question: Are you ready for a 35th straight year of having your mom be your Valentine?

Popps
04-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Let's be honest...I'm a fat bastard. I still live in the basement. I really will never have a real life. I practice poor hygiene.

Thanks for the update, Bob.

04-14-2010, 12:44 PM
You're right about one thing, I didn't shower today.

I stink about as much as your new offense.

Archer81
04-14-2010, 12:48 PM
You're right about one thing, I didn't shower today.

I stink about as much as your new offense.

Or that gap between your gut and your crotch that the skin flap covers. You really need to wash that out, Bob. Its not healthy.

:Broncos:

Dagmar
04-14-2010, 12:49 PM
In my opinion both teams will have better records this year than they did last year.

Steve Sewell
04-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Why is that relevant?

Let's see...you are a Chiefs fanboi masquerading as a journalist. Being the fat virgin that you are, you spend copious amounts of time on an opposing team's message board, trolling and generally being a twat.

You then proceed to make a statement in the form of a question about the viability of the opposing team's playoff chances. Given your context, it is extremely relevant and justified for a Broncos fan to compare teams, their post season successes, and history as a means to unveil the hypocrisy and troll-ish nature of your post.

Apologies for the ad hominem, I can't resist when it comes to you, Bob.

loborugger
04-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Wait a minute... Bob just predicted we arent going to the play offs this year?

DUDE, we are going to the play offs! Wow. I didnt believe it 'til just now.

04-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Yeah sorry, it's still not relevant.

You guys are going to be watching the playoffs again and no amount of "CHEFS SUCK! BOB SUCKS!" is going to make you feel better.

Soul-Bronco
04-14-2010, 01:12 PM

You guys are going to be watching the playoffs again and no amount of "CHEFS SUCK! BOB SUCKS!" is going to make you feel better.

lol, how did it feel when you lost tony G AND jared allen. now thats tough to swallow

Baba Booey
04-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Don't feed the virgin.

04-14-2010, 01:18 PM
Wait a minute... Bob just predicted we arent going to the play offs this year?

DUDE, we are going to the play offs! Wow. I didnt believe it 'til just now.

Check yourself.

Think about this guys...you are going to miss the playoffs for the fourth straight year.

Think about that.

Not even the Chiefs have done that for awhile.

Steve Sewell
04-14-2010, 01:46 PM

Actually, when I think about how I'm not you, it is tremendously comforting.

Simply Red
04-14-2010, 02:21 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/11ijmrk.gif
http://i39.tinypic.com/2lo19w9.jpg

orange&blue87
04-14-2010, 02:48 PM
5 of the 12 2009 playoff teams missed the playoffs in 2008. I don't see how you can say that the Broncos are out of the playoffs when it's only April.

Peoples Champ
04-14-2010, 02:49 PM

thats hilarious, and pathetic

Killericon
04-14-2010, 03:01 PM

And yet, you coming in here and saying "Are you folks ready for a fifth straight year with no playoff appearance?" makes you feel better.

Huh.

04-14-2010, 03:22 PM
5 of the 12 2009 playoff teams missed the playoffs in 2008. I don't see how you can say that the Broncos are out of the playoffs when it's only April.

You just traded your best player.

Better get used to the idea.

barryr
04-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Another idiot thread started by a joke of a Chief fan whose team hasn't sniffed the post season in years and whose team hasn't even made it to a Super Bowl in soon to be 40 years. Yeah, you have so much to talk trash about. Go find a cliff and jump and do humanity a favor dumbass.

eddie mac
04-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Definition of a c@nt.

A fat Kansas City fan who has nothing better to do but wait with anticipated bad breath for nearly 2 months for Marshall to be traded then come on to his favourite forum, post more repetitive ****, then wank himself off furiously over the mislead opinion that a response from another poster = a form of human contact.

RonDaChamp24
04-14-2010, 05:35 PM

I didn't realize that you were a fortune teller who could predict the future of the NFL and the outcome off all the games. Please tell me, what is the final record of the Broncos and Chiefs going to be this year, and who's going to win the Super Bowl? Oh wait, you don't know **** about what's going to happen just like the rest of us. Get a life...

Florida_Bronco
04-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Definition of a c@nt.

A fat Kansas City fan who has nothing better to do but wait with anticipated bad breath for nearly 2 months for Marshall to be traded then come on to his favourite forum, post more repetitive ****, then wank himself off furiously over the mislead opinion that a response from another poster = a form of human contact.

Is Bob ready for a 29th year of virginity?

04-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Another idiot thread started by a joke of a Chief fan whose team hasn't sniffed the post season in years

We sniffed it in 2006. How about you?

Steve Sewell
04-14-2010, 06:43 PM

I know of something that you haven't sniffed...

DenverBrit
04-14-2010, 06:56 PM

Other than that.....one of these:

2005 AFC Championship game.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=260122007

azbroncfan
04-14-2010, 08:12 PM

I wish you weren't a bet welching untrustworthy scum bag and I would bet you but you have proved time and time again that you are not a man of his word.

Steve Sewell
04-14-2010, 08:18 PM
I wish you weren't a bet welching untrustworthy scum bag and I would bet you but you have proved time and time again that you are not a man of his word.

Yeah I was the guy he made the bet with. He got owned.

Also I think he's one of the only "journalists" in the world with multiple 10s of thousands of posts on an opposing team's message board.

04-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Attack me all you want. It won't help the Broncos return to the postseason.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2gua22o.jpg

azbroncfan
04-14-2010, 08:55 PM

I am only attacking your integrity and your lack of honesty. If your parents hadn't failed in raising a man you wouldn't be living in their basement as with no job and I could easily say put your money where you mouth is. Predictions and threads like this mean nothing if you don't put anything on it and you have proved your not man enough to honor your word.

04-14-2010, 09:02 PM
How can I sleep at night?

jbiel
04-14-2010, 09:21 PM

I thought you were dealing in the present? Go douche yourself. Denver will still have more wins than KC without Marshall.

Circle Orange
04-14-2010, 09:34 PM
I sense a healthy dose of dope in this thread. We cannot lose, with the Mighty Quinn on board. Besides, I look forward to putting hundreds of wigs on the cutie. As usual Bob is picking fights to agitate people.

Orton is just...Orton. That ain't gonna cut it in the long run. But now the Broncs need a serious wideout corps.

azbroncfan
04-14-2010, 09:48 PM
You just traded your best player.

Better get used to the idea.

WR is one of the most overrated positions in Football and in reality like me you have no idea how next year will play out for pretty much every team in the league. What else would be expected from a wannabe hack writer that has 10000 plus posts on another teams message board. That isn't even counting the 30K or whatever you have on crap planet. No wonder you can't get laid.

Simply Red
04-15-2010, 02:24 PM

Ha!

Simply Red
04-15-2010, 02:25 PM

I WILL say this, th^t's perhaps the BEST .gif ever.

05-31-2011, 08:46 AM

Bob fades back...and that's the game....

05-31-2011, 08:48 AM
By the way, are you ready for six straight years?

Requiem
05-31-2011, 08:52 AM
Well no ****. If this team wins 7 games I'd be surprised. This is going to be like Bad News Bears / Little Giants for a while now.

TheReverend
05-31-2011, 09:03 AM

Lost it at Claussen

Peoples Champ
05-31-2011, 09:05 AM

Tuche,

I would rather have a 5 year playoff droubt, then a 17th straight year without a playoff win. Thats just sad.

LetsGoBroncos
05-31-2011, 09:14 AM

Boom!! I was going to say the same exact thing

Peoples Champ
05-31-2011, 09:28 AM
Boom!! I was going to say the same exact thing

ya that is so sad, its laughable.

CEH
05-31-2011, 09:33 AM
Playoff droughts are cyclical but the 17 year non playoff win is more than cyclical. It's shows a lack of true playmakers and clutch players even with the HFA of Arrowhead. Here's hoping that Cassell plays out his contract in KC

At least in '05, Denver broke NE playoff win streak

Peoples Champ
05-31-2011, 09:42 AM
Playoff droughts are cyclical but the 17 year non playoff win is more than cyclical. It's shows a lack of true playmakers and clutch players even with the HFA of Arrowhead. Here's hoping that Cassell plays out his contract in KC

At least in '05, Denver broke NE playoff win streak

it really is embarrassing for the Chiefs organization and the Chiefs fans

Requiem
05-31-2011, 09:43 AM
Chiefs and Vikings, probably the worst teams in the NFL. . . EVER.

Flex Gunmetal
05-31-2011, 10:07 AM
Fatboybob has never and possibly will never see his team win a superbowl. To remedy this depressing fact he resorts to trolling fans of successful teams on the internet.
Strong meaningful existence.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
05-31-2011, 11:52 AM
me thinks bob is obsessed with the broncos . is this all he doeas all day on the pc is lurk on here and i thought i had no life lol well bobby ya have fun pissin off the bronco fans big guy. think its called trollin. i call it blah. feel free to call me whatever name in the book ya can think of. i dont care been on the net since 96 seen it all been called it all

Garcia Bronco
05-31-2011, 11:54 AM
It's totally unfair to list their 17 year winless "appearances" without listing their 40 year Super Bowl drought. which they had to cheat to win by taking PEDs.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
05-31-2011, 11:55 AM
one more thing if anyone gets all pissed over bobby you is a idiot for giving that silly child what he wants . a angry response again people feel free to call me what ever name in the book you feel like calling me i dont care. also you people can pick apart my statement and play grammar police. my current mood is blah

Peoples Champ
05-31-2011, 12:15 PM
It's totally unfair to list their 17 year winless "appearances" without listing their 40 year Super Bowl drought. which they had to cheat to win by taking PEDs.

i would honestly be embarrassed to be a Chiefs fan

CEH
05-31-2011, 01:46 PM

But the goal of the KC Chiefs every year is to win the Lamar Hunt trophy not the Lombardi. That was pointed out clearly during Hard Knocks by their owner or some other FO knob maybe Peterson.

05-31-2011, 01:47 PM
But the goal of the KC Chiefs every year is to win the Lamar Hunt trophy not the Lombardi. That was pointed out clearly during Hard Knocks by their owner or some other FO knob maybe Peterson.

Carl is gone. So you have no point.

CEH
05-31-2011, 02:02 PM
Carl is gone. So you have no point.

I said maybe it was Carl. I really think it was the son of Lamar Hunt.We'll go with the son unless you are compelled to prove otherwise

Mogulseeker
05-31-2011, 02:07 PM
I will do this at least once every time Bob posts.

http://sciencenw.com/uploads/29Aug10_Danielle_Earl_MODIS.jpg

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-31-2011, 02:13 PM
Fatboybob has never and possibly will never see his dick or his feet.

fify.

Peoples Champ
05-31-2011, 02:33 PM
I said maybe it was Carl. I really think it was the son of Lamar Hunt.We'll go with the son unless you are compelled to prove otherwise

yes, the owner is Clark Hunt, his son

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Chiefs

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
05-31-2011, 02:49 PM
gosh i was thinking and i think im being a wet blanket ill act like im angry at bob to make him and the others happy .ok here i go.
grrr arrr oh that bob how dare he say the broncos suck grr arrrr im so gosh darn angry grrrrrrrrrrrr im angry very angry super dooper angry ................ how was that

GoBroncos DownUnder
05-31-2011, 03:01 PM

Holy **** TJ, next time you deliver 2 knockout blows like that, just close the thread immediately after.
It would be SO MUCH funnier!Hilarious!Hilarious!

TheReverend
05-31-2011, 03:02 PM
I will do this at least once every time Bob posts.

[IMG]http://sciencenw.com/uploads/29Aug10_Danielle_Earl_MODIS.jpg[IMG]

Way to punish him by out-trolling Bronco fans?

Quick being a cock with that picture please.

BroncoMan4ever
05-31-2011, 03:18 PM

Bob, you do realize your Chorfs haven't won a playoff game since 94 right?

in that span of time Denver has won 8 playoff games including back to back super bowls.

outside of the Bengals and Lions the Chiefs have gone the longest streak of not winning a playoff game.

DenverBrit
05-31-2011, 04:56 PM
Way to punish him by out-trolling Bronco fans?

Quick being a cock with that picture please.

That pic is worse than Boob trolling. I wish he'd remove it and lose it.

ZachKC
05-31-2011, 05:02 PM
Talking about the past can be fun I suppose.

Certainly excited for this upcoming football season if we have it.

GoBroncos DownUnder
05-31-2011, 07:12 PM
Any chance someone could dig me out the exact dates and details of the chiefs last 3 playoff victories?

I know ONE is with Joe Montana, so 1984?
When were the other 2?

BroncoMan4ever
05-31-2011, 07:32 PM
Any chance someone could dig me out the exact dates and details of the chiefs last 3 playoff victories?

I know ONE is with Joe Montana, so 1984?
When were the other 2?

last one was 94 against Pittsburgh in OT.

Bronco Yoda
05-31-2011, 07:33 PM
This message is hidden because the NFL has fans on their ignore list this season.

Blueflame
05-31-2011, 07:36 PM
January 16, 1994 @ Houston Oilers W 28 - 20 (Wildcard)
January 8, 1994 vs Pittsburgh Steelers W (OT) 27 - 24 (Division)

December 28, 1991 vs Los Angeles Raiders W 10 - 6 (Wildcard)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/kan/playoffs.htm

gunns
05-31-2011, 07:54 PM
Talking about the past can be fun I suppose.

Certainly excited for this upcoming football season if we have it.

Sorry for you, that's all you can do is suppose. Right now, with no football in sight, I'm watching SB XXXII on ESPN2. All you can do about the upcoming season is suppose to. I'm excited too because if we improve like I think we will the upcoming years could be more supposing for you in the future.

GoBroncos DownUnder
05-31-2011, 09:41 PM
January 16, 1994 @ Houston Oilers W 28 - 20 (Wildcard)
January 8, 1994 vs Pittsburgh Steelers W (OT) 27 - 24 (Division)

December 28, 1991 vs Los Angeles Raiders W 10 - 6 (Wildcard)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/kan/playoffs.htm
Wow, sadly entertaining...

cutthemdown
05-31-2011, 09:48 PM
It's tougher to handle the yrs where you win division and get bounced first round. Broncos will probably still win a playoff game before the queefs. Even if we miss this yr again.

cutthemdown
05-31-2011, 09:50 PM
The problem with the Chiefs and playoffs is you need a gamer at QB to win. Just not sure Cassel is a winner yet. I think he is pretty good but sort of like an Orton when you get down to it. He isn't going to pull wins from losses which you need to have usually to win it all. At least once in playoffs, or Superbowl, you need great play from the QB.

CEH
06-01-2011, 07:13 AM

It's been 16 yrs since the KC Chefs have been to the playoffs in consective years. Seems to me one year of average play in an below average division does not a dynasty make. To be blown out by Denver, lose twice to OAK and to get blown out by SD 31-0 is not really something to build on. The rain in the first game is the only reason KC wins the division over SD. Both OAK and SD are a better team than KC

KC will fall back to average below average this year. It's what they do.

06-01-2011, 07:20 AM
Below average would look pretty awesome to you guys right now, I bet.

JJG
06-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Lets be honest.....Bob is nowhere near having his penis touched at this point in time.

How are you dealing with the reality that you haven't got laid 30 years in a row?

Kaylore
06-01-2011, 09:22 AM
Bob can tell time with his penis.

TheReverend
06-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Bob can tell time with his penis.

It always reads "Time To Fap"

FantomForce
06-01-2011, 10:58 AM
anyone else think of sublime when Bobo comes around i.e.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CeMeDihwyrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>