PDA

View Full Version : Hey! So what did I miss? Ha!

lex
04-14-2010, 09:11 AM
So, is there anything new happening with the Broncos?

PRBronco
04-14-2010, 09:13 AM
We traded for Brady Quinn! :O

Archer81
04-14-2010, 09:17 AM
Jesus...Ezekiel...Jesus...

:Broncos:

crush17
04-14-2010, 09:19 AM
oh wonderful...

Rabb
04-14-2010, 09:21 AM
oh wonderful...

what did you expect though

it is pretty sad that some people come out of the wood work to pounce and make this board worse and filled with drama

and it is accepted

you almost forget it's a Broncos fan board sometimes

crush17
04-14-2010, 09:24 AM

it is pretty sad that some people come out of the wood work to pounce and make this board worse and filled with drama

and it is accepted

agreed. which is why I spend majority of my time at milehighreport.com where the discussion is intelligent and for the most part, free of haters.

PRBronco
04-14-2010, 09:26 AM

and it is accepted

I think a 2008 Broncos fan board would be more accurate.

Rabb
04-14-2010, 09:27 AM
I think a 2008 Broncos fan board would be more accurate.

lol

ColoradoDarin
04-14-2010, 09:31 AM
This message is hidden because lex is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

TailgateNut
04-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Dragsters' sister is back.

Popps
04-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Hey the child attacker is back!

Anyone have a 3 year old? Lex is ready to insult them.

lex
04-14-2010, 10:42 AM
Hey the child attacker is back!

Anyone have a 3 year old? Lex is ready to insult them.

How did I attack your kid?

baja
04-14-2010, 10:42 AM
Welcome back lexor, try and do a better job this time and start with dumping that avatar.

bowtown
04-14-2010, 10:43 AM
http://thenonist.com/images/uploads/mncdoathsthumb.jpg

lex
04-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Welcome back lexor, try and do a better job this time and start with dumping that avatar.

If the team goes 13-3, Ill drop the avatar.

I might anyway but it would be by whim. 13-3 is all Im willing to commit to where dropping the avatar is concerned.

Paladin
04-14-2010, 10:46 AM
This message is hidden because lex is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Popps
04-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Should we start the poll on when Lex is banned again for attacking family members again?

I say he can't go 30 days without going after a 3 year old girl.

I think it's great that in a day and age where attorneys are exploring ways to make websites responsible for the content of their posters, The Orange Mane chooses to continue to welcome back a "person" who regularly posts the kind of content that could get someone killed.

Great job, Orange Mane! Way to look out for your community... and your own interest!

DrFate
04-14-2010, 10:52 AM

Heaven forbid anyone actually *question* the all-powerful McDaniels. Everybody put their giant foam finger back on and blindly approve all Broncos moves!

lex
04-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Should we start the poll on when Lex is banned again for attacking family members again?

I say he can't go 30 days without going after a 3 year old girl.

I think it's great that in a day and age where attorneys are exploring ways to make websites responsible for the content of their posters, The Orange Mane chooses to continue to welcome back a "person" who regularly posts the kind of content that could get someone killed.

Great job, Orange Mane! Way to look out for your community... and your own interest!

You didnt answer the question. I guess that was to be expected.

HAT
04-14-2010, 11:01 AM
You mean to tell me that dragster, rasta AND lex all got out of detention in a two day span?

That means bf7 can't be too far behind. :nono:

TonyR
04-14-2010, 11:04 AM
You mean to tell me that dragster, rasta AND lex all got out of detention in a two day span?

And just in time for the Brandon Marshall trade drama...

lex
04-14-2010, 11:07 AM

I didnt really come back to kick people in the teeth. I just knew there was probably a big sh*t storm and thought Id check it out. I was just going to lurk but it your profile shows your last log in date so, I thought I might as well, pop in and extend a warm hello.

Its kind of amusing to see that people are still haunted by the mere mention of my name. LOL.

broncocalijohn
04-14-2010, 11:08 AM
So, is there anything new happening with the Broncos?

well, we thought we lost one assinine fan from their ranks and non official Broncos websites but looks like it probably didnt happen. You can go away again as it was an asset to the Mane when you were banned and then took your nice hiatus afterwards.

lex
04-14-2010, 11:11 AM
well, we thought we lost one assinine fan from their ranks and non official Broncos websites but looks like it probably didnt happen. You can go away again as it was an asset to the Mane when you were banned and then took your nice hiatus afterwards.

LOL. Blah, blah, blah...what?

DenverBrit
04-14-2010, 11:13 AM
I didnt really come back to kick people in the teeth. I just knew there was probably a big sh*t storm and thought Id check it out. I was just going to lurk but it your profile shows your last log in date so, I thought I might as well, pop in and extend a warm hello.

Its kind of amusing to see that people are still haunted by the mere mention of my name. LOL.

For good reason.

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/celebrity-pictures-pattinson-laxative.jpg

Popps
04-14-2010, 11:18 AM
wYou can go away again as it was an asset to the Mane when you were banned.

Yea, the Mane doesn't care.

Anyway, he'll be banned again soon. Adult males obsessed with children don't seem to be able to stay away from the topic.

TailgateNut
04-14-2010, 11:22 AM

Oy f-in Vey!

Jason in LA
04-14-2010, 11:31 AM
What did lex miss? A few buzzer beaters by Kobe Bryant. But he'll probably say those didn't happen.

Rabb
04-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Heaven forbid anyone actually *question* the all-powerful McDaniels. Everybody put their giant foam finger back on and blindly approve all Broncos moves!

did I say that, did I even mention McD?

nope

there is a major difference from someone with an opinion and someone that blatantly trolls, I am sure you are smart enough to figure that out Doc

Archer81
04-14-2010, 12:16 PM
Amazing.

None of this young talent did anything or accomplished anything while wearing a Bronco uniform. The players are a substitute for the real issue. These fans who cry about letting player X walk or sending player Y to city Z are more upset that Shanahan is not coaching the Broncos. McDaniels is not the issue, either. Any other HC would have come in here and cleaned house the same way, we would get the same assinine reactions and childish fits.

Cutler: Makes one probowl because Rivers couldnt get go because of injury. Labled a franchise QB simply because he can throw the ball 80 yards down field. Not even Elway was labled a franchise quarterback until he did something Cutler has yet to do: Make the playoffs and actually advance a team to a SB.

Marshall: On field production marred by off field behavior. Next time he does it he is done for a year.

Hillis:...greatest fullback to ever play 3 games.

Scheffler: Teaser talent who flashes in 2 games a year and does nothing in the games he actually makes the field for. Actually had two more starts in 2009 then he did in 2008 and had 9 fewer catches...

Apparently supporting the team must equal loving McDaniels. Right now, McDaniels is the HC of the Denver Broncos. If moving these four paragons of football prowess means the Denver Broncos get better long term, then fine. The overattachment to players by some fans on this board is just ****ing stupid, especially when those players have never been involved in playoff football. Almost seems like those "fans" prefer the pretty stats and ESPN highlights to ****ing winning games.

Unreal.

:Broncos: