PDA

View Full Version : Whoa!! Denver is out of good football players.

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 06:28 AM
Doom..... maybe Clady. After that, all you're left with is draft picks.

Why does everyone eventually hate McD?

Hercules Rockefeller
04-14-2010, 06:32 AM
So even by your standards, Denver has 2 more good players than KC?

bfoflcommish
04-14-2010, 06:33 AM
said the chief fan

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 06:51 AM
Those are some great comebacks fellas. But it was a serious question.

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2010, 06:56 AM
Those are some great comebacks fellas. But it was a serious question.

No it wasn't.

Normally, you're better than this....and you know it. This is Bob-like.

eddie mac
04-14-2010, 06:57 AM

Who like??? What Patriot players or staff hate him, or even their fans???

worm
04-14-2010, 07:00 AM
Its a valid question.

Who is the face of this franchise?

A quiet OT? An undersized LB that can disappear at times? A journeyman QB? An aging CB or S?

This team needs a difference maker than can lead from the front.

When you have the Day 1 bullets than Denver has in this draft and last year, you better not just draft productive players, you better find a way to draft somebody that can help forge a team identity and lead from the front page of the media guide.

Is Ayers that type of guy? Moreno? Fonz? At this point, I would say no to the entire 2009 draft class (Moreno may have the best shot as he develops).

It is a lot of pressure to put on someone but every great team needs more than quiet locker room type leaders. It needs someone that can handle the pressure of being 'the man' at this level.

Out of everybody I see available around #11 this year....McClain appears to be the closest to being able to be that kind of leader.

'Just do your job' is a great mantra....but somebody has to have the job to take point on and off the field.

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 07:00 AM
Who like??? What Patriot players or staff hate him, or even their fans???

Maybe you're right. It just seems like a lot of the fans here dont like him, and he has had a riff with several of the players here since becoming head coach.

strafen
04-14-2010, 07:01 AM
Those are some great comebacks fellas. But it was a serious question.It is a serious question, one that the Mcdaniels followers got no answer for.

I can tell you this though, Mcdaniels better got this right.
That's all I'm saying about this ****ing moron coach we've got...

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2010, 07:02 AM
Its a valid question.

Did you even read his question? He asked:

He didn't say anything about "face of the franchise" or anything else you wrote above.

There is zero evidence that anyone hates McD and only circumstantial evidence about Cutler doing so.

Who has come out and said they hate McD? Enlighten me.

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 07:04 AM
Its a valid question.

A quiet OT? An undersized LB that can disappear at times? A journeyman QB? An aging CB or S?

When you have the Day 1 bullets than Denver has in this draft and last year, you better not just draft productive players, you better find a way to draft somebody that can help forge a team identity and lead from the front page of the media guide.

Is Ayers that type of guy? Moreno? Fonz? At this point, I would say no to the entire 2009 draft class (Moreno may have the best shot as he develops).

It is a lot of pressure to put on someone but every great team needs more than quiet locker room type leaders. It needs someone that can handle the pressure of being 'the man' at this level.

Out of everybody I see available around #11 this year....McClain appears to be the closest to being able to be that kind of leader.

'Just do your job' is a great mantra....but somebody has to have the job to take point on and off the field.

That is what KC has been missing since DT died. It is especially important on defense to have that outward emotional leader to inspire team chemistry.

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 07:06 AM

He didn't say anything about "face of the franchise" or anything else you wrote above.

There is zero evidence that anyone hates McD and only circumstantial evidence about Cutler doing so.

At least 50% of the fans do. Just read this forum for proof. Are you new? As for the players, the mutiny from the day he walked in the door is a strong indicator there is a problem there with popularity.

eddie mac
04-14-2010, 07:07 AM
Maybe you're right. It just seems like a lot of the fans here dont like him, and he has had a riff with several of the players here since becoming head coach.

Some Bronco fans are a funny sort. They tend to side with players everytime, thinking they know everything about a certain situation and that McD just trades good players for the hell of it not because they cant spell team or team-mate or not selfish.

WolfpackGuy
04-14-2010, 07:08 AM
I can tell you this though, Mcdaniels better got this right.

If they don't hit a grand slam in this draft, the team is in trouble.

They're teetering on the edge right now.

worm
04-14-2010, 07:10 AM

I could care less about the line that Dan put out there to bait you.

I was referring to the idea that Denver is out of good football players.

IMO, while Denver has good football players, there are no face of the franchise type players on this team.

strafen
04-14-2010, 07:10 AM
Some Bronco fans are a funny sort. They tend to side with players everytime, thinking they know everything about a certain situation and that McD just trades good players for the hell of it not because they cant spell team or team-mate or not selfish.We just traded a top 3 WR in the NFL, moron

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2010, 07:19 AM
At least 50% of the fans do. Just read this forum for proof. Are you new? As for the players, the mutiny from the day he walked in the door is a strong indicator there is a problem there with popularity.

Ummm, you said 100%, not 50%. In one post, I've managed to cut your argument in half. After this one, you'll probably be down to 25%. Damn, even Big Ben and BMarsh's women put up more of a fight than you.

TailgateNut
04-14-2010, 07:21 AM
Ummm, you said 100%, not 50%. In one post, I've managed to cut your argument in half. After this one, you'll probably be down to 25%. Damn, even Big Ben and BMarsh's women put up more of a fight than you.

Ouch!

gunns
04-14-2010, 07:26 AM
I think you got the responses you did because of the word "hate". I don't think it's even 25% that "hate" him. I am just waiting for him to prove something to me. And as far as emotional leaders, Marshall was not it. Dawkins is the closest we've come in the past 10 years to one. Maybe Champ on D but don't even see that an awful lot.

Man-Goblin
04-14-2010, 07:48 AM
Its a valid question.

I can dig this. It's no excuse because it was their own fault, but the scouting staff was in disarray last year.

Now there are no excuses. With all these picks, including the one probably coming for Scheffler, they have to produce some big time players or the regime will be gone sooner than later.

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 09:45 AM

You may be getting a little side tracked. But if you're having fun.....

Maybe next you could point out some spelling errors.

The problem with your arguement is I wasnt posting to fight with you. You are virtually unarmed in my opinion.

I was speaking in generalities. You took me literally. Perhaps that was my mistake here. It's a miracle everyone else here got the point. It was only you that got lost in the reading of this post. In fact, the point was that you are out of good football players, not McD.

I will have to dumb down my posts in the future so you will be able to manage your way through without getting lost. I appologize for mixing you up.

In literal terms, I know that you're probably not really a prick in real life. You're probably still reeling from losing Marshall. That's why you're so defensive when it's completely uncalled for. That's why I didn't slam you right off the bat. I have nothing but love for you my brother.

Cant we just be friends?

Rohirrim
04-14-2010, 09:46 AM
I see the troll managed to hook a couple of the bottom feeders. Ha!

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2010, 09:48 AM
In fact, the point was that you are out of good football players, not McD.

Yup, I typically state:

when my only point has to do with the talent of the players on the roster.

Either way, you are forgetting plenty of good football players still on the Broncos roster. And that is my point. Still too bad. I never thought you were the troll Bob was. Like I said before...you used to be better.

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 09:48 AM
I think you got the responses you did because of the word "hate". I don't think it's even 25% that "hate" him. I am just waiting for him to prove something to me. And as far as emotional leaders, Marshall was not it. Dawkins is the closest we've come in the past 10 years to one. Maybe Champ on D but don't even see that an awful lot.

I got the response I did because he's pissed off over the Marshall deal, and I am a Chiefs fan. That and he hasn't any self control. I wont take the blame for someone elses meltdowns.

He can go off all he wants. That stuff just rolls off me anyway.

Bronco Yoda
04-14-2010, 09:49 AM

What will you guys offer for Clady? We've been know to make a deal or two...

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 09:49 AM
Yup, I typically state:

when my only point has to do with the talent of the players on the roster.

Either way, you are forgetting plenty of good football players still on the Broncos roster. And that is my point. Still too bad. I never thought you were the troll Bob was. Like I said before...you used to be better.

Thanks

boppool
04-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Knowshon freaking Moreno, baby!

Especially, since I just bought his jersey.. lol

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2010, 09:52 AM
I got the response I did because he's pissed off over the Marshall deal, and I am a Chiefs fan. That and he hasn't any self control. I wont take the blame for someone elses meltdowns.

He can go off all he wants. That stuff just rolls off me anyway.

Weird. I haven't seen any meltdowns in this thread......besides dragster perhaps. But that's par for the course regardless of the thread.

Rohirrim
04-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Have the Chefs moved to L.A. yet? Oh yeah. They haven't finished building that stadium, have they? It will be cool to go to games out there. Better food. Better babes. Beaches. KC never could support an NFL team anyway. Who knows? Maybe they'll be able to talk the Jags into moving to KC? Of course, that would be a step down for them.

Bob's your Information Minister
04-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Have the Chefs moved to L.A. yet? Oh yeah. They haven't finished building that stadium, have they? It will be cool to go to games out there. Better food. Better babes. Beaches. KC never could support an NFL team anyway. Who knows? Maybe they'll be able to talk the Jags into moving to KC? Of course, that would be a step down for them.

This is a terribly weak post. The Chiefs will move into their renovated stadium next year and are locked into a decades-long lease.

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 09:58 AM
I see the troll managed to hook a couple of the bottom feeders. Ha!

Troll huh?

You guys are ridiculous.

The question is totally legitimate. You people just dont have a "everything is peachy" response for the Chiefs fan. So you start flinging you crap like a bunch of chimps. Dont respond if you cant handle the question.

I wasnt looking for a fight. I was actually giving you credit. I thought you guys could handle the question. Clearly I was wrong.

Geez

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 10:01 AM
Weird. I haven't seen any meltdowns in this thread......besides dragster perhaps. But that's par for the course regardless of the thread.

You're obviously pissed about something, if you're looking to pick a fight with me. I'm harmless. i wasn't posting to twist your panties. I was just seeing how you guys were feeling about the lev el of players left over.

Chief Macho
04-14-2010, 10:01 AM
Come on dude, all the Broncs need is one of those four hall of famer drafts the Steelers had in the 70's and we're right back in it.

DenverBrit
04-14-2010, 10:02 AM

Admittedly they're never as high as KC's picks.....year after year.

But we'll try and get by. Thanks for your concern. ;D

ludo21
04-14-2010, 10:07 AM
Denver needs an elite playmaker to go the next step. We got rid of 2 in a row now. I just hope MCd has a plan other than team work and .500 record ever year.

I hope Moreno can improve us and maybe Quinn can become a leader at QB for us since we need a better QB now with Marshall gone.

Maybe Royal is used more again? All I know is that we need a helluva draft to get to the playoffs this year.

Beantown Bronco
04-14-2010, 10:09 AM
You're obviously pissed about something, if you're looking to pick a fight with me. I'm harmless. i wasn't posting to twist your panties.

Obviously pissed? You're terrible at reading tone in a post.

I'm happy with the trade if that's what you're implying.

I was just seeing how you guys were feeling about the lev el of players left over.

The problem is, (1) you really weren't "just seeing how we were feeling about the talent left over" and (2) your original post is screwed up. You keep saying that you just want us to answer your original question, but you didn't ask a question about the level of talent left. You asked a question about people hating McD.

Regardless, there is plenty of talent left on the roster. Champ, Dawkins, Goodman, DJ, Dumervil, the new FA acquisitions along the line, the class of 09 safeties, and even the potential of Ayers all have me excited. Add to that the offensive tackles, Kuper, Moreno and Royal on offense are all legitimate young talents. And, hey, I've gone on record with my love of Gaffney and Orton. I think they're both very talented and have a real shot at doing some really good things this year.

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 10:13 AM
Obviously pissed? You're terrible at reading tone in a post.

I'm happy with the trade if that's what you're implying.

The problem is, (1) you really weren't "just seeing how we were feeling about the talent left over" and (2) your original post is screwed up. You keep saying that you just want us to answer your original question, but you didn't ask a question about the level of talent left. You asked a question about people hating McD.

See... you're still pissed. Or you wouldn't be trying to pick a fight. I already said I got nothin but love for ya. If you were here, I would offer you cookies and milk.

Donk
04-14-2010, 10:14 AM

Have you ever ate in K C. They have the best food.
There is a reason for all the wide bottoms and big bellys.

RaiderH8r
04-14-2010, 10:22 AM

Al Wilson. Al Wilson ate rocks and shat gunpowder. Never forget Al Wilson. Carry on.

RaiderH8r
04-14-2010, 10:28 AM
Come on dude, all the Broncs need is one of those four hall of famer drafts the Steelers had in the 70's and we're right back in it.

Yep. We just need to get a superstar WR, QB, DE, and TE in one draft and we'll be set up for a decade of excellence. You know, guys you can build a club around. Denver's never really gotten that sort of production out of a single draft class at those positions so it will be interesting to see what happens when they pull off something of that magnitude.

Oh, and Fonzi Smith. I'm telling you that guy can play backup to some of the best washed up careers in the NFL. A first round pick was more than worth it to get a backup of that caliber to support guys like the Ghost of Ty Law's Career. Giving up a 1st for Fonzi and getting a couple of 2nds for a guy like Marshall are the types of moves that will make this the most envied franchise in the NFL.

TD30
04-14-2010, 10:40 AM
What will you guys offer for Clady? We've been know to make a deal or two...

Doom for a 1st that we trade to pick up someone in the 4th because they could of gone in the 1st had they been a better college player lol

STBumpkin
04-14-2010, 10:58 AM
There are more good players on the Broncos than the Chiefs, hands down, and several great ones.

chickennob2
04-14-2010, 11:02 AM
That is what KC has been missing since DT died. It is especially important on defense to have that outward emotional leader to inspire team chemistry.

Oh, here you go:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fzxYEAeuRO8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fzxYEAeuRO8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

04-14-2010, 11:05 AM
There are more good players on the Broncos than the Chiefs, hands down, and several great ones.

Like Ryan Clady?

http://i41.tinypic.com/677hqf.gif

Rohirrim
04-14-2010, 11:09 AM
Troll huh?

You guys are ridiculous.

The question is totally legitimate. You people just dont have a "everything is peachy" response for the Chiefs fan. So you start flinging you crap like a bunch of chimps. Dont respond if you cant handle the question.

I wasnt looking for a fight. I was actually giving you credit. I thought you guys could handle the question. Clearly I was wrong.

Geez

Perhaps you could answer a question? How good is a football player who is suspended for eight games?

bombay
04-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Many of us do know the difference between 'riff' and 'rift'.

Rulon Velvet Jones
04-14-2010, 11:17 AM
Like Ryan Clady?

http://i41.tinypic.com/677hqf.gif

You're a ****ing retard, dude. One .gif and you're trying to explain the guy away like he's a bust? GTFO with that garbage.

Miss I.
04-14-2010, 11:20 AM
We're out of good players? huh, okay, I still like Ryan Clady and some of the older bunch and frankly we got a better deal on Brady then you guys in KC paid for that idiot back up from NE so I am not really sure why you are bragging, plus didn't KC trade away their top tier guys recently, beginning with some Defensive redneck you traded to the Vikings, followed by the one truly decent class act on KC, Gonzo, and then ending up trading the overpaid LJ, the supposed to be running back to replace Priest. Seriously, pot - kettle, what the heck? I still have more hope for Denver to attract top tier talent. I lived in KC and the barbecue is not enough.

04-14-2010, 11:22 AM
You're a ****ing retard, dude. One .gif and you're trying to explain the guy away like he's a bust? GTFO with that garbage.

Ryan Clady is solid but to act like there's a huge gap in talent between the Chiefs and the Broncos is delusional.

While I was typing that Hali just beat Clady for another sack.

Rulon Velvet Jones
04-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Ryan Clady is solid but to act like there's a huge gap in talent between the Chiefs and the Broncos is delusional.

While I was typing that Hali just beat Clady for another sack.

Technically, the gap in talent between any number of the teams in the league isn't that large.

Who is Hali?

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 02:31 PM
Perhaps you could answer a question? How good is a football player who is suspended for eight games?

Not very.

See how easy that was?

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 02:32 PM
Many of us do know the difference between 'riff' and 'rift'.

What has it gotten ya?

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 02:38 PM
We're out of good players? huh, okay, I still like Ryan Clady and some of the older bunch and frankly we got a better deal on Brady then you guys in KC paid for that idiot back up from NE so I am not really sure why you are bragging, plus didn't KC trade away their top tier guys recently, beginning with some Defensive redneck you traded to the Vikings, followed by the one truly decent class act on KC, Gonzo, and then ending up trading the overpaid LJ, the supposed to be running back to replace Priest. Seriously, pot - kettle, what the heck? I still have more hope for Denver to attract top tier talent. I lived in KC and the barbecue is not enough.

Who's bragging? It was a simple question really.

BTW, Brady who?

You're not gonna tell me he's any good. He couldn't beat out some of the worst QBs in the league. Giving up picks for a player that was going to be dumped anyway is certainly a questionable move.

Im not saying Cassel is any peach. But Quinn blows.

Dagmar
04-14-2010, 02:45 PM
crazyhorse have you admitted Ryan Clady is a good football player and are trolling a bit?

I can't be bothered reading the whole thing, just responding to the title.

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 02:57 PM
crazyhorse have you admitted Ryan Clady is a good football player and are trolling a bit?

I can't be bothered reading the whole thing, just responding to the title.

Yeah, I like Clady.

Didn't think I was trolling. Actually thought I was one of the guys here. thought I could get away with asking this type of question. I was wrong.

Many Bronco fans will never be able to talk reasonably about a topic with a Chiefs fan. Its all about us vs. them.

Hamrob
04-14-2010, 03:00 PM
I think you got the responses you did because of the word "hate". I don't think it's even 25% that "hate" him. I am just waiting for him to prove something to me. And as far as emotional leaders, Marshall was not it. Dawkins is the closest we've come in the past 10 years to one. Maybe Champ on D but don't even see that an awful lot.10yrs?

Try Al Wilson!

Dagmar
04-14-2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah, I like Clady.

Didn't think I was trolling. Actually thought I was one of the guys here. thought I could get away with asking this type of question. I was wrong.

Many Bronco fans will never be able to talk reasonably about a topic with a Chiefs fan. Its all about us vs. them.

Erm, you are a good guy, let me start with that.

You posted a thread stating "Whoa! Denver is out of goo football players."

Now unless you are stupid and don't acknowledge that Dawkins, Bailey, Clady, Harris for example are good football players...

You are not stupid so the thread looks like a wind up from a rival fan.

bombay
04-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Yikes. Any reason this guy was ever considered anything but a troll?

Oh well. Another one for the iggy.

crazyhorse
04-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Erm, you are a good guy, let me start with that.

You posted a thread stating "Whoa! Denver is out of goo football players."

Now unless you are stupid and don't acknowledge that Dawkins, Bailey, Clady, Harris for example are good football players...

You are not stupid so the thread looks like a wind up from a rival fan.

I posted that I thought Doom and Clady were good. I didn't mention bailey or Dawkins as those guys were good but not so much any more. Or at least on the decline. Definately not the future of the team.

OrangenBlueOhio
04-14-2010, 04:34 PM

BTW, Brady who?

You're not gonna tell me he's any good. He couldn't beat out some of the worst QBs in the league. Giving up picks for a player that was going to be dumped anyway is certainly a questionable move.

We'll see. The guy got his NFL training in Cleveland. Almost as bad as starting off with the chefs.

Not a big fan of Mcd, but If he can turn around Quinn, I'll be jumpin on the Josh bus asap. I like our chances with Quinn and the rest of our "scrubs" versus whatever that is y'all got goin on in bbq town.

oubronco
04-14-2010, 04:49 PM
If they don't hit a grand slam in this draft, the team is in trouble.

They're teetering on the edge right now.

I have to agree angrily

yerner
04-14-2010, 04:53 PM
I pretty much agree. Not that they don't have any good football players, but that alot of the young talent isn't as apparent as it was two years ago. If last years draft comes up big this year things will look better. And this years draft is the most important I can remember.

Dagmar
04-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Broncos fans who HONESTLY believe we have NO GOOD FOOTBALL players left...

http://www.facepalm.org/img.php

easymobee
04-14-2010, 06:02 PM
How is your Kobe, Shaq, Glove, and.Mailman poster working out for you OP?

Tombstone RJ
04-14-2010, 06:54 PM

BTW, Brady who?

Seriously? How much did the Broncos give up for Quinn?

Tombstone RJ
04-14-2010, 06:57 PM
I posted that I thought Doom and Clady were good. I didn't mention bailey or Dawkins as those guys were good but not so much any more. Or at least on the decline. Definately not the future of the team.

So, let me get this right. We can't be excited about the young players the Broncos have drafted because they are too young, and we can't be excited about the older players because they are past their prime, and we have to ignore all the other players that fall somewhere in between? That's how you come up with "Denver is out of good football players"?

strafen
04-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Yep. We just need to get a superstar WR, QB, DE, and TE in one draft and we'll be set up for a decade of excellence. You know, guys you can build a club around. Denver's never really gotten that sort of production out of a single draft class at those positions so it will be interesting to see what happens when they pull off something of that magnitude.

Oh, and Fonzi Smith. I'm telling you that guy can play backup to some of the best washed up careers in the NFL. A first round pick was more than worth it to get a backup of that caliber to support guys like the Ghost of Ty Law's Career. Giving up a 1st for Fonzi and getting a couple of 2nds for a guy like Marshall are the types of moves that will make this the most envied franchise in the NFL.

It's going to take a while for people to realize what hit them.
This is just going to get uglier before it resembles an NFL team again.
I can't wait to see us drafting another RB with our first pick, or a WR!

Tombstone RJ
04-14-2010, 09:44 PM
It's going to take a while for people to realize what hit them.
This is just going to get uglier before it resembles an NFL team again.
I can't wait to see us drafting another RB with our first pick, or a WR!

If the Broncos make the playoffs, will you agree to leave the Mane permanently?

Seriously, will you leave? FOR-EV-ER?!?

Dagmar
04-14-2010, 09:51 PM

The problem with dragster is he will leave on his own when we start winning, but the diehard fans who are here in April, May, June and July have to deal with his "sky is falling" posts until that happens.

I GUARANTEE no matter who we draft it is wrong to rastadragbf7.

strafen
04-14-2010, 09:54 PM

Seriously, will you leave? FOR-EV-ER?!?Only if you promise me it'll happen, or when we get a football team again... ;D

strafen
04-14-2010, 09:56 PM
The problem with dragster is he will leave on his own when we start winning, but the diehard fans who are here in April, May, June and July have to deal with his "sky is falling" posts until that happens.

I GUARANTEE no matter who we draft it is wrong to rastadragbf7.I haven't put you back on ignore.
And since you're still committed to attacking me, let me ask you this...
Is that a picture of your little brother on your avatar?

PS: you kick the hornet's nest, and you're going to get stung.
Don't go whinning to the mods I made you cry again, poor boy!

Tombstone RJ
04-14-2010, 09:59 PM
I haven't put you back on ignore.
And since you're still committed to attacking me, let me ask you this...
Is that a picture of your little brother on your avatar?

dragster strikes again! keep dragging every thread down into the mud. :thanku:

Dagmar
04-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Another attack on my family because in my avatar I have an image of a star of How I Met Your Mother, the 2nd highest rated TV show on Monday in America.

strafen
04-14-2010, 10:01 PM
dragster strikes again! keep dragging every thread down into the mud. :thanku:

Me or you?

I'm just saying. Seems to me you could've gone thru the whole thread and reply to many other posts. You made the decision to take a shot at me, I shot back... :welcome:

strafen
04-14-2010, 10:03 PM
Another attack on my family because in my avatar I have an image of a star of How I Met Your Mother, the 2nd highest rated TV show on Monday in America.

Oh poor bastard. somebody is attacking your family because you asked for it by attacking another poster?
Don't pee on my back and tell me it's raining...

Miss I.
04-14-2010, 10:05 PM

BTW, Brady who?

Okay, Quinn played for the Cleveland browns and yeah he wasn't stellar, but then again Cassel played for the KC Chiefs and neither was he and he's getting way more money than Quinn is. That was my point.

And frankly, while I haven't the faintest idea what all these moves will mean for my team, neither do you. I am, however, willing to give my coach some time to sort this out.

But I concur with others, to start a thread with an overstatement of you have no good players left is a move worthy of Bob, not you.

Brandon Marshall is a great WR and can't say the move doesn't worry me, however, he was also, as far as I can tell on the same train as LJ or OJ for that matter. When the NFL tolerates the abuse of females and other violence, well we reap what we sow and I wouldn't be all that surprised to see him in Ben Rottingberger or LJ situation at some point.

Dagmar
04-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Which injured/sick member of your family did I attack?

Tombstone RJ
04-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Me or you?

I'm just saying. Seems to me you could've gone thru the whole thread and reply to many other posts. You made the decision to take a shot at me, I shot back... :welcome:

LOL

:curtsey:

KCStud
04-15-2010, 02:56 AM
So even by your standards, Denver has 2 more good players than KC?

Jamaal Charles>Denver Broncos :approve:

Bronco Rob
04-15-2010, 05:13 AM
Jamaal Charles>Denver Broncos :approve:

10 wins in 3 seasons < any team in the NFL

people who live in last place houses.......

just sayin'

UberBroncoMan
04-15-2010, 05:33 AM
Denver is out of "good football players" because it just so happens they were all immature and or loud mouthed divas. They wouldn't fit into the team concept that McDaniels wanted to so they're gone. McDaniels values everyone being unselfish and on the same page over football talent. Simple as that really.

The face of our franchise is likely Brian Dawkins now. We have some "good young ones" like Clady. Well... he's pretty much our big one. Champ is still quality though as is Dawkins.

KCStud
04-15-2010, 11:42 PM
10 wins in 3 seasons < any team in the NFL

people who live in last place houses.......

just sayin'

Yes we were in last place. And your team collapsed....again. My point still remains.

Jamaal Charles>Denver Broncos.

UberBroncoMan
04-16-2010, 05:35 AM
Yes we were in last place. And your team collapsed....again. My point still remains.

Jamaal Charles>Denver Broncos.

Charles sucked **** against us at your place the first game. For him to be > he'd need to have owned us both game. Not just the final game of the season (with his fairly fresh legs) against an old, slow, and worn out defense.

sixtimeseight
04-16-2010, 05:37 AM
damn, crazyhorse is still a.... round? that sucks.

UberBroncoMan
04-16-2010, 05:38 AM
damn, crazyhorse is still a.... round? that sucks.

Dude... that's low.

Bigdawg26
04-16-2010, 05:40 AM
KC lacks play makers too. Name three impact players in that team? Cassel (Hell nah), Jamaal Charles (Tatum Bell 2.0)?? Give Charles a full year and I bet he will wore down!

sixtimeseight
04-16-2010, 05:42 AM
Dude... that's low.

What, that I think it sucks that a big time KC troll is still around our board? You're right, I should welcome all trolls with open arms. Give me a break.

UberBroncoMan
04-16-2010, 05:51 AM
What, that I think it sucks that a big time KC troll is still around our board? You're right, I should welcome all trolls with open arms. Give me a break.

No, because he almost died. Hence I interpreted "he's still around, this sucks," as damn he didn't die? That sucks.

jhns
04-16-2010, 06:27 AM

Way to hate on guys like Al Wilson and Rod Smith.

Also, I agree with Chiefs fan. There are more signs that McDaniels has trouble dealing with others than there are signs that he keeps control. Players, hand picked coaches, and fans have all shown that they don't like him. The players may tow the company line because they are getting paid but that doesn't change the fact that multiple players and front office guys have wanted off this team. The guy has way to big of a head with no accomplishments. That is the big problem.

sixtimeseight
04-16-2010, 07:08 AM
No, because he almost died. Hence I interpreted "he's still around, this sucks," as damn he didn't die? That sucks.

That's not what I meant.

kamakazi_kal
04-16-2010, 07:15 AM

No no no ...... those were not "team" first players ..... they had egos and talent and crap like that so F them. Besides they "didnt want to be here" (get paid) :giggle:

TonyR
04-16-2010, 07:24 AM

I GUARANTEE no matter who we draft it is wrong to rastadragbf7.

Yup. When the Broncos were winning last season a lot of the haters, including a couple of the mods, virtually disappeared. When the wheels came off they were all back in full force. Funny how that works.

kamakazi_kal
04-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Yup. When the Broncos were winning last season a lot of the haters, including a couple of the mods, virtually disappeared. When the wheels came off they were all back in full force. Funny how that works.

well .... in fairness all the "non-haters" were in full i told you so force until we started losing then all the "haters" were in full I told you so force.

Whatever ........ we better be an improved team this year or everyone will just keep going at it. Besides how boring of a place would this be if everyone had the same opinion?

KCStud
04-16-2010, 09:05 AM
KC lacks play makers too. Name three impact players in that team? Cassel (Hell nah), Jamaal Charles (Tatum Bell 2.0)?? Give Charles a full year and I bet he will wore down!

3? Ok.

Charles, Hali, Flowers. Don't even need to count Cassel.

azbroncfan
04-16-2010, 09:14 AM

Your a much bigger troll POS than Crazyhorse is. Name one poster on here that likes you? It's funny you have all the bronco fans on ignore and not the KC pot stirring posters.

DenverBrit
04-16-2010, 11:32 AM
3? Ok.

Charles, Hali, Flowers. Don't even need to count Cassel.

Very wise.

04-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Three of the Chiefs' impact players - Charles, Hali, Albert - took the Broncos' impact players - Take your pick of defenders who got roasted on any number of plays, Clady, Dumervil - to school last season in Week 17.

It was beautiful.

DenverBrit
04-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Clady plays on defense now?
You're nothing more than a clueless Troll.

Dagmar
04-16-2010, 12:00 PM

:spit: :notworthy

04-16-2010, 12:05 PM

I'm not sure how you arrived at this conclusion, but I was trying to say Hali took Clady to school.

And he did.

DenverBrit
04-16-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm not sure how you arrived at this conclusion, .

Quoting you, that's how.

Take your pick of defenders who got roasted on any number of plays, Clady, Dumervil

04-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Yeah, you really didn't get what I wrote. That's OK.

DenverBrit
04-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Yeah, you really didn't get what I wrote. That's OK.

It seems YOU didn't understand what you wrote.

But keep trying to spin.

04-16-2010, 12:35 PM
I know exactly what I wrote.

I outlined the Chiefs' impact players - Charles, Hali, Albert.

Then I outlined their opponents - Take your pick of defenders who got roasted on any number of plays, Clady, Dumervil.

You were too retarded to understand it.

DenverBrit
04-16-2010, 12:44 PM
I know exactly what I wrote.

I outlined the Chiefs' impact players - Charles, Hali, Albert.

Then I outlined their opponents - Take your pick of defenders who got roasted on any number of plays, Clady, Dumervil.

You were too retarded to understand it.

Seriously, go sit in the corner with the other dunce, Lex.

He doesn't understand English either.

Or stick around and keep spinning until you corkscrew your ass into the ground.

04-16-2010, 12:52 PM
Brit, you are dumbtard. Do you think I think Hali is an offensive player? No. I listed him, and then I listed Clady. BECAUSE THEY MATCH UP.

Get a clue.

DenverBrit
04-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Brit, you are dumbtard. Do you think I think Hali is an offensive player? No. I listed him, and then I listed Clady. BECAUSE THEY MATCH UP.

Get a clue.

No, I don't.

Take your pick of defenders who got roasted on any number of plays, Clady, Dumervil.

Dizzy from the spinning?? Ha!

04-16-2010, 01:06 PM
You're being obtuse.

DenverBrit
04-16-2010, 01:21 PM
I'm being obtuse.

Fixed. ;D

Steve Sewell
04-16-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm obese.

double fixed

04-16-2010, 02:17 PM
You guys just don't want to face the ugly truth.

Hali > Clady
Charles > Your entire defense
Albert> Dumervil

Dagmar
04-16-2010, 02:34 PM
People rising to bobs trolling... urgh

To be fair I do the same...

azbroncfan
04-16-2010, 03:59 PM
You guys just don't want to face the ugly truth.

Hali > Clady
Charles > Your entire defense
Albert> Dumervil

For game 17 last year yes they were. That doesn't mean that is how it always is though.

errand
04-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Some Bronco fans are a funny sort. They tend to side with players everytime, thinking they know everything about a certain situation and that McD just trades good players for the hell of it not because they cant spell team or team-mate or not selfish.

...i've got no problem with any of his trades....or benchings

Cutler for all his talent has lost more games than he's won...and threw 26 ints this past season.....

Hillis is only a pro bowl 5 tool player in TJ's eyes (he also claimed Griese was the NFL's most efficient QB...bar none)

Marshall was nothing but a whining prima donna distraction.....100 catch WR"s are alot more common these days than in the past.

Scheffler is injury prone and an under achiever who can't block.

It pains me to say so...but alot of Bronco fans, in particularly those on here rarely look at the players or team objectively.