PDA

View Full Version : Marshall signs his tender

Pages : 1 [2]

baja
04-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Thanks for letting me off the hook early.:thumbs:

I'm already planning a US Open rematch bet.

OK, sence you are the golfer and I'm not you propose the bet I chose the side.

rmsanger
04-13-2010, 08:01 PM
You would think Shanny would be all over this trade like a pig n ****... He would get crazy type production out of BM in his offense.. He's looking to dump some of his talent on D (e.g. Landry) I wonder if there is anyway he can get this done. I bet Landry, a 2010 3rd, and 2011 Conditional would get it done.

Dedhed
04-13-2010, 08:05 PM
OK, sence you are the golfer and I'm not you propose the bet I chose the side.

I'll come up with something Tiger-themed.

baja
04-13-2010, 08:11 PM
I'll come up with something Tiger-themed.

Excellent, give it a physiological element.

Drek
04-13-2010, 09:03 PM
You would think Shanny would be all over this trade like a pig n ****... He would get crazy type production out of BM in his offense.. He's looking to dump some of his talent on D (e.g. Landry) I wonder if there is anyway he can get this done. I bet Landry, a 2010 3rd, and 2011 Conditional would get it done.

Why the **** do we want Landry?

He's not as good as either of our starting safeties. He'd probably have a hard time beating out McBath. He's a bust of a top 10 pick with a fat contract.

Shanahan has nothing the Broncos want except #4 overall.

Durango
04-13-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm hearing a big rumor: Marshall and the #11 pick to the Redskins for the #4 overall pick in the draft. That's what I'm hearing folks, nothing concrete yet.

Smokescreen. Trying to get other interested parties to up the ante. The only good thing I could see coming from this, if it were to come true, is that we would have a lesser chance to screw up the pick. Still a chance, but a lesser one.

extralife
04-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Dumping Marshall to jump up 7 spots would be awful.

broncocalijohn
04-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Dumping Marshall to jump up 7 spots would be awful.

no ****! Regardless of his demeanor off the field (even though it should count for a lot in a player), he is worth a #4 just in talent. There is no reason to swap a first round pick for theirs. If anything, we should get a #4 and maybe give a #3.

Taco John
04-13-2010, 10:25 PM
I've resigned myself to the idea that there's no way we can keep him on the team, and there's no way we're going to get what he's actually worth. So unless the move is like Marshall for a fifth rounder, I'll be as content as one can be watching talent get away, hoping that in the end Josh will get the team he's looking for and we end up in the playoffs this year with a bright future ahead of us.

SonOfLe-loLang
04-13-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm hearing a big rumor: Marshall and the #11 pick to the Redskins for the #4 overall pick in the draft. That's what I'm hearing folks, nothing concrete yet.

My ass would hurt from that rape.

phibacka31
04-13-2010, 10:38 PM
I REALLY wish Wabbit still posted, so we could get some inside info... ) :

baja
04-13-2010, 10:43 PM
I've resigned myself to the idea that there's no way we can keep him on the team, and there's no way we're going to get what he's actually worth. So unless the move is like Marshall for a fifth rounder, I'll be as content as one can be watching talent get away, hoping that in the end Josh will get the team he's looking for and we end up in the playoffs this year with a bright future ahead of us.

Until he does win we will all wonder if better people skills would have saved the two "star" players or if we are better off without them..

Good for message board traffic though. ;D

broncos-rock
04-13-2010, 10:53 PM

I just dont think Shanny wants Marshall back. He was ready to dump him in Denver at least according to schefter!